Artist hiraeth + hound [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
134 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kalon #1472 CYOS

Postby hiraeth + hound » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:31 am

uwu wats dis?

whats up lads and ladies, im starting my ga trial this month!! this is the first of my four adopts

in the spirit of spook month, i wanted to get those creative juices flowing!
        this will be a create your own story contest!

their design will take inspiration from the story you tell.

closed for judging

[s] shine
        [c] hair, tail, fur
        [uc] ears, short fur, tongue

RU #1

RU #2

Last edited by hiraeth + hound on Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:48 am, edited 5 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌──────────────────┐

no longer active
avatar - saturnus . sig art - wolberdan
commissions

| DA | I G |

└──────────────────┘

hiraeth + hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1472 CYOS

Postby gloomurai » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:32 am

username: angst™
name: Emberly
story:
The fire at the library had been months ago. Yet, the panic still weighed heavily on me every time I would stroll by. I had been inside the library at the time of the fire. I was just another person, browsing the newest additions to the library. Those in the library could all recall the moment they knew something was off.

The librarian was an old woman, roughly around 70 years old. Her hair had always been up in a sloppy bun, and her features were fading. I was only a little kid when I met her for the first time. She had the kindest smile, and her voice was like honey. If she took a liking to you, she'd give you a tour of the library. She could make anyone feel like they had meaning.

It had been a shock to everyone in the area when we found out she had passed in the fire. To any ordinary person, it was just another tragedy on the news. To the individuals like me who visited the library frequently, it had been like losing a family member. Her daughter started a fundraiser to collect enough money to rebuild the library.

Everyone I knew pitched in, and some others in the community I didn't know well donated, too. Everything in me had hoped we had collected enough money. My hopes were shattered like glass.

Even now, as I gazed at the plot of land with a sullen face, I still attempted to pick up the pieces inside of me and put my hope back together. A few days ago, the government had bought the land where the library once stood. A cheap, plastic sign stuck out of the ground, bending over at the slightest breeze. The words on the sign stung like a slap to the face.

I began to zone out, my surroundings becoming a blur. A hoarse whisper brought me back to my senses. I regained my focus, and scanned the plot, trying to locate the source of the voice. There was not a single person around, besides me, obviously. Still, the silence was abnormal.

A cold chill spread on my shoulder, and I let out a startled gasp. My attention shifts, and I catch a glimpse of a woman beside me. She is stunning, like a gemstone, her skin radiant like the sun. Her eyes, however, were dark and overcast. Realization strikes me, and I recognize her. The librarian, though much younger. As soon as she was here, she was gone, leaving me frigid and astounded.

It couldn't have been her. Could it?

The fire at the library had been months ago.

[443/500]
Last edited by gloomurai on Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.

savannah any pronouns
gloomurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fallen Angel

Postby kolyakun » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:32 am

username: kolyakun
name: Ellis
story:
    Well before the development of civilization, Heaven and Hell ruled the universe. You either served as an angel for Heaven, or as a demon for Hell - both with specific requirements. Ellis didn’t quite fit in with the typical traits of an angel, being selfish, narcissistic, and greedy. He wanted anything that would benefit him and didn’t care about the consequences, but having been born of angel descendants, he was enlisted on Heaven’s side. War eventually broke out between Heaven and Hell, referred to as the ‘Holy War’, but there was nothing holy about it.

Kovan, a demon soldier, knew of Ellis and his less than optimal qualities and saw him as someone he could use to move up in the ranks. Offering Ellis a deal - one that was supposedly beneficial to moving them both up in their respective ranks - Kovan double-crossed him leading to his own promotion. Ellis was put on trial for treason, in which he admitted to everything that he was accused of. He had nothing left to lose, except maybe his life. At that point he had already been humiliated and shunned, so death wasn’t something he feared. Stripped of his halo and wings, Ellis was banished to the filthy world of mortals where he’d learn to adapt to their way of living.

Everything felt so surreal. Tall buildings in exact grid patterns, ubiquitous skyscrapers smudged by the smog-filled sky - there was no sunlight and no birds. Even the cars raced between red traffic lights that struggled to flicker in the grey of this world. It was all new to Ellis, nothing was as he knew it to be.

Having arrived to Earth during the winter months, Ellis was forced to adapt quickly to the cold. The frigid air nipped at his pale skin, urging him to find somewhere to warm himself. He held his arms to his body in a sad attempt to keep the heat in while snow crunched beneath his bare feet. He closed his eyes, the cold beginning to pain him. Unaware of his surroundings, Ellis had collided with a man, who was undoubtedly human. The man hadn’t even bothered to complain as Ellis refused to apologize, and has simply asked; “Are you not chilly, Sir?” Ellis shot him a glare that dripped with embarrassment. Of course he was cold.
    “What of it?” Ellis spat. It was best to get this over quick. There was no need to waste his time with a mere mortal who was too nosey for his own good. The man took Ellis’ face in his hands, compelling Ellis to properly give the man a look. Handsome, chiselled jaw, strawberry blond hair that was neatly styled - very handsome.
    “You’ll freeze out here you know. Why don’t we get warmed up, yeah?”
    Ellis nodded subconsciously. What was he doing? Surely he was being manipulated - humans were good at that. They were not to be trusted. Ellis knew all of this, and yet, why was he following the handsome man?

[499 words]
Last edited by kolyakun on Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

┍━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┑

Kolya ★ She/They ★ INFP

My Kalons

Artist for Kalons

sig art by sov25 on TH

┕━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┙
kolyakun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aeth » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:32 am

mark
aeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby black water » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:33 am

MARK
x
x
x
x

baz, he/him || kals
ESFP
// sirbazicus ☄️🦋🌊
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
so stay with me
hold my hand
there's no need
to be brave

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
sig @ pawschamp
icon @ fūi

black water

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumilys » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:33 am

username:
name:

huge ol' res w/ witch
powers and a potion
mishap
or something else
idk
Last edited by lumilys on Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
lumilys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyborgishly » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:33 am

Mark!
this is calcutta,
bohemia is dead
cyborgishly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a ghost! » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:34 am

the biggest hecking mark
Last edited by a ghost! on Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
a ghost!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 薄桜鬼 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:34 am

mmmm res if i have the time ;;; midterms happenin' atm but gosh i hope i can enter ;;

username:
      name:
薄桜鬼

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knifekind » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:35 am

username: spookkind
    -
    name: rosaline / rose

she comes from a long line of witchy women and clairvoyant contessa, seductresses and sirens, and allure comes to her like second nature. her hips sway with her walk, canting with each step as she feels every eye in the room on her. she strolls with purpose and confidence, her head high and eyes lidded, unbothered with the attention she knows she draws. she's bold, never afraid to flirt and flaunt if she knows it'll help her cause - she laughs at jokes that don't humor her, flashes sultry smiles at the gents who cat-call her and shoots come-hither glances at those who she'd prefer to knock dead than play nice with. manipulation and charm often go hand-in-hand, and nobody knows this better than she does. her magnetism is a ruse, a necromantic coup made to lure in the unsuspecting and naive into her web of beguiling and blandish behaviors. she's often compared to a black widow, and it's not hard to see why. behind the bewitching glances and flirtatious opines, she feels nothing for the men and women she calls her friends or lovers. although once a trait she feared, she began to adopt her aloof approach to her emotions into her persona. what she once viewed as a hinderance soon became her biggest asset.
    she's here for a target. although she knows she looks stunning, her dress is the last of her worries right now. the party is thick with the smell of alcohol and corruption, the scent of some politician's cologne dizzying her as she waltzes her way through the crowd, weaving through amoral and hollow-hearted larcenistic pigs, cocktail in one slender, gloved hand, and a serene spurious simper across her face. just as planned, her quarry falls right into her lap - a lardy legislator with about three chins and a fat wad of cash in one hand beckons her over with a greasy smirk, and she has to resist the feeling of vomit that creeps up her throat as the saccharine scent of his cloying eau de cologne invades her senses. she barely restricts the gag that involuntarily falls from her lips as he cheers at her compliance. he busies her with getting them drinks while the men talk, and it takes all of her willpower not to break cover then and there and take him out sooner rather than later. however, she manages to reel herself back in, instead daintily walking over to grab matching strawberry-peach daiquiris over ice. they exchange soulless flirtatious remarks as she hands him his drink, and it's almost impossible for her to withhold her grin as he starts to choke, his fat hands reaching for a table to steady himself on as his lungs wheeze. as the rest of the mouthbreathers surround him in shock and horror, she slips out, unnoticed.
    "target has been eliminated. ce fut un grand plaisir de travailler avec vous."
Last edited by knifekind on Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
adult he/it bisexual
knifekind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me