Re: Kalon #1472 CYOS

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:08 am

username: hxllxwxxn
name: izuru kamukura
story:
talent.
that was never kamukura's strong point. he was always a sullen, talentless kalon. all drops of talent had escaped him, for his whole life. sure, he went to an academy for the most gifted high-schooler residents of japan, but he paid into the talent cultivation program, rather than have a true talent. after a whole year of school, they would select the most virtuous and talented student to get true talent.
when izuru was selected, he was sure it was a mistake. how was he selected for talent? but it was no mistake, ¨izuru kamukura¨ was printed clearly on the letter. that was his address, his name, his talent to collect.
as he walked to school as a talentless kalon one last time, the monochrome world spun away to his thoughts.
the talent is all yours, kamukura, don't be shy. you've become worthy of talent like your peers.

he came home to the monochrome world once again, but now he had a lens of bright red talent to see it through.

monochrome words spun through his head,artificial hope piercing his heart, his peer's red glares burning his skin. he begged the torture to stop, but that's what comes with talent.
Last edited by Guest on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Postby mastergirl7 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:22 am

username: mastergirl7
name: Nevaeh (pronounced knee-vay-uh, which is heaven backwards!)
story:
He lay her across his lap tears making patches below his eyes. He held her arms gently rocking back and forth. "It's all going to be okay, help will be here soon." He whispered softly to her. She raised her hand to wipe away his tears. Her body grew colder with each heartbeat and her eyelids had started to droop. He started to panick his hands gripped her arms more tightly. "N-no! I need you please stay awake! Please!" He whimpered. She looked up into his eyes her hands making words he had not seen in a long time, I love you. Her body was now still and the colour had drifted from her face. He looked at the sky rain pitter pattering on his face hiding the tears that rolled down his cheeks "I love you too..."
(Word count 140/500)
(500 word limit)

Such a beautiful kal!!! <3
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UltimateKitty » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:32 am

username: UltimateKitty
    name: cecilia
    story:
    isn't is strange? strange how thoughts can develop that envelop your mind and eat it away like moths on old curtains?

res
UltimateKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenturo » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:36 am

huge heckin res

░░
    i promise
    ────────────────────────────
    l
    tenturo
    she / her
    gemini
    ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯
    i am
    ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯
    pansexual
    infp-t
    active
    ┌─── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ─┐
    [url]comms[/url] ⋅ kalscredit ⋅ [url]n/a[/url] ⋅ to-do

└─ ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ───┘
    '┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    '│─ ── ││ ── ─│
    '└─ ── ── ── ─┘
    ███
    ███
    ┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    │─ ── ││ ── ─│
    └─ ── ── ── ─┘

'───────────────────────────────'
    worthy!!lxworthy!!
    [ ─`;.-' TO HOLD ─ ]l
    ┌ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┐
    you matter
    sleepy
    pms open <3
    comms open
    └ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┘
    ── in your ───
    [`arms.❜'

tenturo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caeleesi » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:38 am

username: Caeleesi
name: Cashew
story: (500 word limit)
In the flickering flames of the lanterns outside, hardly a thing can be seen- unless you have the sight that allows the dark to part the way, then ye shall adventure along the street, or delve into the forest deep; for the choice is yours to make, the pill is yours to take.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

With every sacrifice comes either a victory, or a defeat. Sometimes the sacrifice was for the greater good, and sometimes it was for nothing at all- for a ruse that was believed in so fiercely, only to let down the believers.
One night on a dimly lit street, something much like this occurred.

Terror flickered in her eyes as she looked up at the man, the shivers that ran through her body practically visible in the way she moved, scooting back into the corner of the room that she had become trapped in, staring up at the shadowy figure that had chased her throughout the house to this very spot. The lights flickered. A scream ripped lose from her throat as the shadow moved in closer, and she curled up with her arms wrapped around her knees, looking down at the ground with eyes squeezed shut. Then it was quiet, and the lights flickered back to normal. A door creaked open, and a concerned daughter peeked in.
"Mum? Are you okay?"
The woman raised her head at the sound of her daughter's voice, looking over at the girl she had loved and raised... and then everything went black as her body crumpled to the ground, the panicked voice of the daughter fading out of existence as a faint thud blocked out all other sounds.

Everything was blurry. dulled emotions. haunted faces. who? when? where? why? dreaming?
oh. that's right. it was real.
Reality struck as Mallie sat up. Mallie? Right. her name. Her name was Mallie, and she was the mother to a single daughter called Cari. Cari has always taken care of her mother, but now everything seemed to be driving her crazier.
But why?

[Mum + daughter story, mum is hallucinating, daughter is concerned, creature exists.]
[Due to lack of time, this is all i'll be writing. 339 words total.]
Last edited by Caeleesi on Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
Local Skeleton Queen
DA || || TH || ©
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
©
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴠʀɪꜱᴋᴇʙᴀʙ ʙ)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:09 am

username: SpotSong
name: Nanami
story: wip~
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Killawolf17 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:34 am

username: Killawolf17
name: Akira
story: Pop! The bubblegum burst in her face, covering her lips in the sticky, pink mess. With a grumble and a groan, she put down the book she had been reading and began the frustrating task of trying to peel the bubblegum away from her skin. Her shiny lip piercings were the most infuriating. At this point, she had no idea why she kept chewing. It had lost all flavor twenty minutes ago. Then again, when you're stuck in a library all day, it serves as a nice little way of helping her focus so she wouldn't get bored.
She finally managed to get herself clean, so she took a moment to look around her. The library was dark and fairly empty at this time; her mother, the librarian, had left her there while she went and took care of some 'business'. The tall, dusty bookshelves seemed to creak and groan from the weight of the hundreds of books they held. The girl had read almost every book in this place. It was the only thing that kept her sane here anymore.
Looking back down at her book, she scanned the pages to try and find her spot again. Before she could, she heard another POP! behind her. She froze and looked around once more. It wasn't her bubblegum; she hadn't had the chance to blow it up again. Confused but unphased, she got up and took a few steps away from the table.
"Hello?" She called out into the darkness. When no response came, she rolled her eyes. "Look, I don't know how you got in here, but the library is closed, so you have to leave."
Another POP! She noticed it was coming from behind a nearby bookshelf, so she decided to investigate. Walking slowly and as quietly as possible, she peeked around the corner.
A puppy, one like she'd never seen before. It seemed confused, looking through the books on the shelf towards the table she'd been sitting at, as if wondering where she had gone. She slowly crept up behind it and gently grabbed its tail, just for a moment. With a yelp, it jumped and turned towards her, seeming to stutter over its words. Words?
"What was that for?!" It cried. "You could have given me a heart attack!!" The girl was in shock. Surely she'd fallen asleep while reading and this was all a dream. With a tilted head, the small, colourful puppy sniffed at her. She stood as still as possible, watching it.
"You don't smell like my other humans." It muttered to itself. She gathered all of her courage and picked it up, a little surprised that it didn't squirm too much. It huffed in her face, once again imitating her bubblegum pop.
"I don't know what mum's gonna say..." she said to herself, forgetting that it could understand her. "But I think I'm gonna keep you." Ignoring the puppy's small groan of annoyance, she took him back to her table.

Note: JUST under 500 words. I may use this for something else if I don't win :lol: I have a bunch of ideas for it.
Killawolf17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinnybear » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:20 pm

username:
name:

quick res
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
╔═════════════╗

My name is Shinny and I'm an
adult player. I love LOZ, Skyrim,
Warhammer, DND, and more!
I adore character designing,
and talking about my tiefling.
I may not be as active on here,
but PM me if you want to chat!

╚═════════════╝

.xxxdeviantartxx
x.xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxtoyhou.se.C
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

.xx.looking forx..
x.shinnybear_#6891
xxxtownshipxx.
xonsite storage
Shinnybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goner. » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:35 pm

username: Goner.
name: Ignis
story: pitter patter goes the paws of a black cat. into the woods he roams. the trees are bare and burnt. the cat walks deeper and deeper as the forest grows darker and darker. he soon stumbles upon a small green flame. curious, he walks closer. the closer he gets, the farther the flame moves. he pounces, the flame jolts. the cat now is very confused as to how this tiny flame is moving around by itself. he crouches to the ground, his blue eyes growing large as he prepares himself to pounce once more. his body wiggles before he springs forward, landing on the flame. when he gets back up, he notices the flame had disappeared. confused, he looks around the forest for the flame, unaware that he is burning the earth with each step he takes. he reaches a small pond, upset that the flame had vanished. looking down at his reflection, he notices something strange. his ice blue eyes are no longer blue, but now emerald green. he lets out a small meow, and with that meow comes a small flame from his throat. he jumps in the air and begins to panic. his black fur begins engulf in green flames. he dives into the water to put the flames out, but this did not work. he gets out of the water and huffs, trying to calm himself down. once he's calm, the flames go away, revealing his sleek black fur once again, leaving flames only on his paws. he looks up to the sky and smiles, embracing his new powers. he's no longer a sick stray, but the ruler of this dark forest.
Last edited by Goner. on Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
( 𝒾'𝒹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 )─────
[ ♫ black lives ♪ ]
──────────
[ ♪ MATTER ♫ ]
──────────────────────( 𝑒𝓃𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔 )
[ she/they | bi | scorpio | i love to draw and i play video games like wayyyy too much ]
Goner.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiro,, » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:19 pm

username: stars,,
name: Heather
story: (sorry, im not the best write :c) In a warren there lived a simple, magical rabbit named Heather. Not a picturesque, deep, quiet warren, filled with potions and a pretty smell, nor a cozy, charming and enchanted warren with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a rabbit-warren and that means simplicity and warmth. One day, after a troubling visit from the pixie Laura Platt, Heather leaves her warren and sets out in search of three coins. A quest undertaken in the company of pixies, people and good witches. In the search for the pixie-guarded coins, Heather surprises even herself with her braveness and skill as a simple rabbit. During her travels, Heather rescues a book, an heirloom belonging to Laura. But when Laura refuses to try talking, their friendship is over. However, Laura is wounded at the Battle of Three Armies and the two reconcile just before Heather engages in some serious talk. Heather accepts one of the three coins and returns home to her warren a very wealthy rabbit.
they/them
-------
aussie/awst
-------
cat parent
-------
<3
Image imagination Image

......Image
Image imagination Image
kiro,,

My pets