Kiuii Adopt #198 by киσ¢кσυт

Based on Click to view
Artist киσ¢кσυт [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kiuii Adopt #198

Postby киσ¢кσυт » Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:42 am

Oof, first Kiuii as an artist yay! \(^w^\)
This one will be 'simple'-ish. Im a bit of a sucker for effort when seeing these so eh XD
Hint: To boost your chances I love techno music <3
Code: Select all
Name:
Why do You want them?:
Personality:
Favorite Drink:
Favorite Food:
A Song that fits them:
Backstory?:

Kiuii are mammals that can grow up to 4 feet tall and 6 feet long, they eat mostly fruits but are also known to eat vegetables and other plant life if food is scarce. Kiuii, much like the Eye eye monkey are known for their large eyes in comparison to the rest of their bodies, but in addition to that their feet are also quite large. Good luck finding one of these little guys to take home with you, they can be hard to find in the dense forests they love to sleep in. Kiuii have a naturally tooth-like upper lip made of a thick membranous material, this helps them to hold on to very large fruits when picking and carrying.
─ automobile enthusiast .
❀•°•════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════•°•❀
Hi, call me Eggo or my user!
I'm a transformers fan + in many
other fandoms. I am literally
addicted to hoarding. sobs;;
❀•°•════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════•°•❀
coding credit goes to sky!!
ImageImage
❀•°•═══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═══•°•❀
"You scratch my paint,
I scratch yours."

❀•°•═══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═══•°•❀
INTP-T | Adult
Always fear the wise man.
Artist, Writer and Roleplayer
❀•°•════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════•°•❀
My FR Lair
киσ¢кσυт

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiuii Adopt #198

Postby dragonmaster11 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:46 am

Name: Storm
Why do You want them?: I love his dappled pattern, and his mane!
Personality: Chaotic good. Storm is a mischief-maker, and delights on playing kind-natured pranks on his fellow Kiuii. Nothing too extreme, though: he's a little insecure and doesn't want anyone to hate him ;-;
Favorite Drink: Ginger beer, because it's fiery!
Favorite Food: Super hot ramen, of course.
A Song that fits them: Never Grow Old - Robert Hood
Backstory?:
Storm was born on Halloween, to two fairly colourful Kiuiis. He'd always felt as if he'd never fit in among his siblings. One day while out foraging, he caught his reflection in a muddy puddle as he ran alongside his family. His stark, plain coat stood out like a sore thumb next to his brothers' and sisters' beautiful rainbows. He realised why he'd been stared at since birth, and why he could always see a kind of reproach in his parents' eyes every time they spoke to him. He shook the terrible feelings off and tried not to think about it.
Later that day, Storm found himself lost in the forest, after having stopped to guide a baby bird off the path. He looked about him fearfully, and called out for his family. He called out until his throat was hoarse. After a few hours, Storm, shivering, concluded that they would not be coming back for him.
Since finding his way out of the forest and into a different Kiuii settlement, Storm has regained a lot of confidence. He's made new friends, and found a sweet adoptive family who love him for who he is. But every time he sees a flash of rainbow in the crowd, or catches a multicoloured tail disappearing round a corner, he can't help but think of the loved ones who left him behind...

Last edited by dragonmaster11 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
BLACK LIVES MATTER.

lukey • he/they • furry • adult • no fixed abode traveller (UK) • funghi forager and enthusiast

—> 💜my trading thread!!💜 <—

ImageImageImage

pic in avatar drawn by defresh!
dragonmaster11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legolas the elf » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:04 am

Name: Legolas The Elf
Name: Midnight
Why do You want them?: Cause I want all the Kiuiis (no actually cause I love her design and the species)
Personality: Midnight is fiesty, open, and too trustful. It's easy to get and stay on her good side. She is also very ignorant and bubbly.
Favorite Drink: Any type of bubble tea
Favorite Food: Midnight loves blueberries!
A Song that fits them: You'll be back from Hamilton
Backstory?: WIP
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby киσ¢кσυт » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:15 am

smollest boop in the world \(.w.)/
❀•°•════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════•°•❀
❀•°•════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════•°•❀
ImageImage
❀•°•═══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═══•°•❀
"You scratch my paint,
I scratch yours."

❀•°•═══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═══•°•❀
INTP-T | Adult
❀•°•════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════•°•❀
My FR Lair
киσ¢кσυт

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby киσ¢кσυт » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:39 pm

dragonmaster11 wrote:
Personality: Chaotic good. Storm is a mischief-maker, and delights on playing kind-natured pranks on his fellow Kiuii. Nothing too extreme, though: he's a little insecure and doesn't want anyone to hate him ;-;
Backstory?:
Storm was born on Halloween, to two fairly colourful Kiuiis. He'd always felt as if he'd never fit in among his siblings. One day while out foraging, he caught his reflection in a muddy puddle as he ran alongside his family. His stark, plain coat stood out like a sore thumb next to his brothers' and sisters' beautiful rainbows. He realised why he'd been stared at since birth, and why he could always see a kind of reproach in his parents' eyes every time they spoke to him. He shook the terrible feelings off and tried not to think about it.
Later that day, Storm found himself lost in the forest, after having stopped to guide a baby bird off the path. He looked about him fearfully, and called out for his family. He called out until his throat was hoarse. After a few hours, Storm, shivering, concluded that they would not be coming back for him.
Since finding his way out of the forest and into a different Kiuii settlement, Storm has regained a lot of confidence. He's made new friends, and found a sweet adoptive family who love him for who he is. But every time he sees a flash of rainbow in the crowd, or catches a multicoloured tail disappearing round a corner, he can't help but think of the loved ones who left him behind...

Winner! Great song, and I love the effort put into it/really love the backstory.
❀•°•════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════•°•❀
❀•°•════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════•°•❀
ImageImage
❀•°•═══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═══•°•❀
"You scratch my paint,
I scratch yours."

❀•°•═══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═══•°•❀
INTP-T | Adult
❀•°•════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════•°•❀
My FR Lair
киσ¢кσυт

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonmaster11 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:56 pm

Http-Blindy wrote:
dragonmaster11 wrote:
Backstory?:

Winner! Great song, and I love the effort put into it/really love the backstory.

Thank you so much!!!!! Gah I love this boi so much ch
BLACK LIVES MATTER.

lukey • he/they • furry • adult • no fixed abode traveller (UK) • funghi forager and enthusiast

—> 💜my trading thread!!💜 <—

ImageImageImage

pic in avatar drawn by defresh!
dragonmaster11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me