My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon #1452 -- ghosts in your blood

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:22 am

username; silentmelody || name; kuchisake-onna (meaning "slit-mouthed woman") || gender; female
    of course she believes in ghosts.
    she's a ghost herself.

personality: kuchisake-onna is a very powerful ghost. she enjoys bringing terror to living things, especially children. she's insane in the sense that she still has a mind and sort of judgement. kuchisake-onna is mainly emotionless, and she never even feels anger or sadness like most ghosts do.

history: in the living world, she was a pediatric surgeon that spread a lot of rumors within the hospital. now in death, she wears a surgical mask to cover her slit mouth as payment for being so cruel to people during her life. kuchisake-onna targets children since she used to work with them and asks them if she's beautiful. if they say no, she slashes at them with scissors. if they say yes, she gives them a slit-mouth just like hers.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uniiversally » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:49 am

username: sparklehomo
name: circe
do they believe in ghosts?: yes she is a witch who specializes in necromancy. she communicates with ghosts with many varying backgrounds on an almost daily basis. she normally uses them to discover knowledge and secrets about the past. but, at times, she will raise the spirits' physical form, as zombies. she does this with malicious intentions; to frighten people she wishes bad things for, or as weapons.
extras: gonna be some art

res
uniiversally

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rain, » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:35 am

username:
name:
do they believe in ghosts?: res ; yes they're a medium
extras: (optional)

"She needs me. And I need her.
Its as simple as that."

🌧 kalons 🌧 my kalons 🌧 my pillowtails 🌧 pillowtails 🌧 work list 🌧
rain,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mynameisbacon » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:26 am

username: mynameisbacon
name: Ornella
do they believe in ghosts?: Yes. Ornella was and still is always conscious of the ghosts in this world.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cloud • Female • Leo
Hey there! You can call me
Cloud or Bacon! I love art!

• ◔ • ◑ • ◕ • ⬤
DracatsKiuiiButtermilks
©

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mynameisbacon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squints » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:57 am

mark
she's convinced she's the ghost,,,,,,
Last edited by squints on Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
squints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:aishiteru:. » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:19 pm

username: .:aishiteru:.
name: Eve
do they believe in ghosts?: Yes. Eve was found orphaned by a small community of ghosts who she was raised by.
extras: I may put something here in the future and I may sprue up my entry, im just feeling sick right now
ℌ𝔬𝔱 𝔠𝔬𝔠𝔬𝔞
aishi | female
taken | 18+
sun scorpio
moon libra

ℑ𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔞
𝔥𝔲𝔤

pm me to rp
holibomber
trades : open
texttexttexttext
texttexttexttext

𝔉𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢
𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔦𝔡𝔢!!
𝔏𝔦𝔫𝔨𝔰
coding
toyhou.se
clan of
the faithful

bogs
customs

link
link
link
.:aishiteru:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyrano » Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:59 pm

Res
used to be: smith(ers) & s-simplicity| toyhou.se | my kalons
Cyrano

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit.tears » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:15 am

username: Rosalin.
name: Madame Fantôme (fantôme means "Ghost" in french"
do they believe in ghosts?:
Madame Fantôme wrote:"Do I believe in ghost? Yes. I believe in ghosts, ghouls, spirits... anything supernatural. Hard to believe an old kalon like me would believe in such "nonsense" right? Well dear, do I have a story tell you.

When I was just a little kit, my mère ("Mother" in french) came down with an illness. I didn't really have anyone else to live with, so I was dreading the day she would pass. I believed in ghosts ever since I was younger. One time, my grandmère ("Grandma" in french) visited me in a dream.
She told me she was always there with me, always there watching me. Protecting me. I knew she was there, as I felt her presence. From then on, I would occasionally have a ghost sighting. Well, not even a sighting. Small signs of ghosts being there. You know, levitating objects, voices of others who aren't there, lights going on and off by themselves.

When my mère passed, of course I was upset. Boy, I swore I had cried for 3 days straight! Maybe not. I can't seem to remember. Right before mère passed, she contacted a friend of hers that was supposedly close to her. That friends name was clementine. I never liked clementine. At all. She was cruel, mean. Every time she came to visit she would scoff upon seeing me. She never did anything mean to me when my mère was around. Mère had arranged for clementine to take care of me after she passed. This kalon, who would make awful remarks about my fur, say and do mean things to me, and probably hated me, now takes care of me. I used to think of her as a dictator, who took control of my small kingdom. Upon adopting me, she immediately started messing with me. Of course, not in front of anyone else, no. I couldn't tell anyone due to this, as they wouldn't believe me. Eventually, I reached a breaking point when she threw away my favorite toy. Before I ran away, I recall her saying "Grow up you immature kit!" That doll was given to me by my mère, when I was a baby. And she threw it away like it was worthless. That was the only item I had that reminded me and tied to my mère.

I ran to a nearby cemetery, as I knew clementine wouldn't dare to go there. I cried for half the night. I was extremely sensitive and soft back then. I laid on a nearby grave, quiet sad, Then i heard a soft voice. "...h....e.." Then the same voice, spoke again. "...h....ey..." Whoever this was, was clearly trying to say hey to me. "Hello?" I responded, quite afraid. I was in a cemetery, anything could happen. Then, a strange kalon appeared in front of me. It spoke clearly. "Hey. Thats my bed you're laying on!" I responded "Huh? whats your name?" "Harvey" I looked at the stone. Sure enough, it said "Harvey" I was speaking to a live ghost.

Harvey had told me my grandmère was watching me, and told all of the spirits about me. They were angry with clementine for treating me this way. I of course told them not to do anything.... ok fine, I told them to give her a light scare. I admitted to them I had no where else to go, and that this cemetery was close by, so I would stay here. I then heard some voices chatting, and eventually Harvey told me that the ghosts... would be raising me! Well, a particular ghost would. But they would be there alongside. I was so happy, I cried tears of joy. Yep. I cried a lot when I was younger. I was raised by a "Royal" ghost named Amareta. Amareta was very kind, but a bit self absorbed. Amareta was a kalon from the 1690's. She technically was royalty, as she is a descendant of a queen. Amareta used to have a parasol shop. Even as a ghost, she holds a parasol. She, along with the others, taught me many things. And eventually, I turned out the way I am now. Now, I live close by the cemetery. so I can occasionally visit them.

So, to answer your question "Do I believe in ghosts? Honey, I lived with them. I was raised by them. And finally... I am one of them."
Fantôme laughed and sipped her tea. You swear you saw her wink, and in a blink, she was gone. Then she appeared. "Huh? I just went in the kitchen. Your tea is done." She hands you a cup of tea. Then, she laughs again. "Drink up. And try not to burn your tongue"

Madame Fantôme wrote:"You know, I never got to meet my mere. I mean, you know, as a ghost. I met my grandmère, but not my mere. A bit strange as she was buried there. Huh? Who is knocking on the door at this hour? Excuse me for one second." Fantôme sighs, walking to the door. Was her mother trying to avoid her? Opening the door, at first she didn't see what was there. But when her eyes focused, she couldn't believe what she saw.
'M-Mere? Is that you??" Standing in front of her was a ghastly kalon. The kalon looked like her mother, but it was different. She hand branches ruffled in her hair. Leaves in her fur. She didn't have any pupils, and her eyes glowed a different color. When she tried to speak, it came out low at first, but eventually, she started speaking at a normal volume. "h...hello my child."

An hour passed. That hour consisted of Fantôme just staring at her mother, jaw hanging. She literally had no words. Her mother looked a bit uncomfortable, 'sitting' in the chair next to her. She opened her mouth to speak, but before a word could come out, Fantôme bursted into tears, then leaned in forward to 'hug' her mother (it was like grabbing air!) Her mother was quite sad too. Neither of them had seen each other for years and years. Fantôme was an old kalon now. She had never cried again after the incident at the grave yard. Fantôme's mother explained that when she passed, she arrived somewhere unfamiliar. She doesn't remember much, but she does remember getting chased by something. Thats how the branches and leaves got in her fur. She hasn't been able to remove them. That monster is apparently constantly chasing her, and she can't stay in one place for too long.
"I'm glad to see you, but what are you going to do now??" Fantôme asked. "Well I think i'm going to stay for awhile, then leave. I have been roaming ever since I passed. Whatever it is that is chasing me, will arrive soon, and I can't allow it to hurt you, or anyone here" After spending some more time together, Fantôme's mother left. Not without saying goodbye of course. After leaving, she sat back down in her chair. There was an akward silence now. She turns to you "Well, now you have met my mother. And I have finally spoken to her after all these years. It feels good to see her. Maybe she'll visit again..." Her voice trails off. Eventually, its time to go.
As you thank her for being able to interview her, she gives you a small bag. "Its filled with teabags of the tea you just drank. Once again, thank you for stopping by my humble abode." She waves goodbye and closes the door. As you walk to your car, you swear you see a couple of ghosts waving to you... hmmm... no matter. You hop in, and drive off as Madame Fantôme smiles at you.
Last edited by rabbit.tears on Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
i’ll totally work on this later

previously cinnaliz
any pronouns
toyhouse
click the kitty to find the base :3
rabbit.tears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups