Trade with me

Re: lost kamper #13

Postby lumilys » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:38 am

πšžπšœπšŽπš›πš—πšŠπš–πšŽ// Ρ‚eaocΠ½ΞΉΞΉ
πš—πšŠπš–πšŽ// π™ΌπšŠπšŒπš”πšŽπš—πš£πš’πšŽ
πš™πš›πš˜πš—πš˜πšžπš—πšœ// πšœπš‘πšŽ/πš‘πšŽπš›
πšœπšŽπš‘πšžπšŠπš•πš’πšπš’// πš™πšŠπš—πšœπšŽπš‘πšžπšŠπš•
πšπšŽπšŠπš› πš‹πš›πš˜πšπš‘πšŽπš›,
πš–πš˜πš– πšœπšŽπš—πš πš–πšŽ 𝚊 πš•πšŽπšπšπšŽπš› πšπšŽπš•πš•πš’πš—πš πš–πšŽ πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πš’πš˜πšžπš› πš πš’πš—πš—πš’πš—πš πšœπš‘πš˜πš πš’πš— πš’πš˜πšžπš› πš‹πšŠπšœπš”πšŽπšπš‹πšŠπš•πš• πšπšŠπš–πšŽ, πšπš›πšŽπšŠπš πš“πš˜πš‹ πš˜πš— πš πš’πš—πš—πš’πš—πš πš’πš πšπš˜πš› πš’πš˜πšžπš› πšπšŽπšŠπš–! πš’ πš›πšŽπšŠπš•πš•πš’ πš πš’πšœπš‘ πš’ πšŒπš˜πšžπš•πš'𝚟𝚎 πš‹πšŽπšŽπš— πšπš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ πš‹πšžπš πš’'πš– πšœπšπšžπšŒπš” πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ πšπš˜πš› 𝚊 πš πš‘πš’πš•πšŽ, πš’ 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜.
πšŠπš•πš• πšπš‘πšŽ πš”πšŠπš–πš™πšŽπš›πšœ πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ πšŠπš›πšŽ πš™πš›πšŽπšπšπš’ πš—πš’πšŒπšŽ, πš‹πšžπš πš’'𝚟𝚎 πšπšŽπšŒπš’πšπšŽπš πšπš‘πšŠπš πš”πšŽπšŽπš™πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πš’πšœπšŽπš•πš πš πš’πšπš‘ πš‹πšŽ πš‹πšŽπš—πšŽπšπš’πšŒπš’πšŠπš•. πš’ πšπš˜πš—'𝚝 πš πšŠπš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πšπš›πš˜πš  πšŒπš•πš˜πšœπšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πšŠπš—πš’πš˜πš—πšŽ πšŠπš—πš πšπš‘πšŽπš— πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš•πšŽπšŠπšŸπšŽ πšŠπš—πš πš–πš˜πšœπš πš•πš’πš”πšŽπš•πš’ πš—πšŽπšŸπšŽπš› 𝚜𝚎𝚎 πšπš‘πšŽπš– πšŠπšπšŠπš’πš—.
πšŠπš—πš’πš πšŠπš’πšœ, πš’'𝚟𝚎 πšœπš™πš˜πšπšπšŽπš πšœπš˜πš–πšŽ πš™πš›πšŽπšπšπš’ πšŒπš˜πš˜πš• πš•πš˜πš˜πš”πš’πš—πš πš‹πš’πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 πšπš‘πšŽπš– 𝚝𝚘 πš–πš’ πš“πš˜πšžπš›πš—πšŠπš•. πš’'πš•πš• πšŠπšπšπšŠπšŒπš‘ 𝚊 πšπš›πšŠπš πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πš˜πš—πšŽ 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πšŽ πš•πš’πš£πšŠπš›πšπšœ πš’ 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚝𝚘𝚘. πš’πš'𝚜 πšπšžπš— πš•πš˜πš˜πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚊𝚝 πšŠπš•πš• 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πšŽ πš˜πšπš‘πšŽπš› πšŠπš—πš’πš–πšŠπš•πšœ πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ πšŠπš—πš πš‘πš˜πš  πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πš’πš—πšπšŽπš›πšŠπšŒπš πš πš’πšπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽπš’πš› πšœπšžπš›πš›πš˜πšžπš—πšπš’πš—πšπšœ, πš‹πšžπš πš—πš˜πš 𝚊𝚜 πš–πšžπšŒπš‘ πšπšžπš— 𝚊𝚜 πš‹πšŽπš’πš—πš πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚒𝚘𝚞. πš’ πš–πš’πšœπšœ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš•πš˜πšπšœ, πšŠπš—πš πšŒπšŠπš—'𝚝 πš πšŠπš’πš 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš πš‘πšŽπš— πš’ 𝚐𝚎𝚝 πš‹πšŠπšŒπš”.
πš πš’πšπš‘ πš–πšžπšŒπš‘ πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ,
πš’πš˜πšžπš› πš‹πšŽπš•πš˜πšŸπšŽπš πšœπš’πšœπšπšŽπš› (𝚊.πš”.𝚊. π™ΌπšŠπšŒπš”)

πšŒπš˜πš–πš™πš•πš’πš–πšŽπš—πšπšœ// πš’ πš–πšžπšœπš πšπš’πšŸπšŽ πš–πš’ πš”πšžπšπš˜πšœ 𝚝𝚘 πš‘πš’πšπš‘ πš—πš˜πš˜πš—, πš πš‘πš˜πšœπšŽ πš”πšŠπš•πš˜πš— πšŠπšπš˜πš™πšπšœ πšŠπš›πšŽ πšŠπš‹πšœπš˜πš•πšžπšπšŽπš•πš’ πšœπšπšžπš—πš—πš’πš—πš. πš’ πšŒπšŠπš— πšπšŽπš•πš• πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πš™πšžπš 𝚊 πš•πš˜πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πš˜πšžπšπš‘πš πš’πš—πšπš˜ πšπš‘πšŽπš’πš› πšŠπšπš˜πš™πšπšœ, πšŠπš—πš πš’ πš•πš˜πš˜πš” πšπš˜πš›πš πšŠπš›πš 𝚝𝚘 πšœπšŽπšŽπš’πš—πš πš–πš˜πš›πšŽ! ❀
πšŠπš•πšœπš˜, πš’ πš›πšŽπšŠπš•πš•πš’ πšŠπšπš–πš’πš›πšŽ πšŠπš•πš• πš’πš˜πšžπš› πš’πšπšŽπšŠπšœ πšπš˜πš› πš™πš›πš˜πš–πš™πšπšœ, πš›πš’πšπšπš•πšŽπšœπšπš’πš‘! πšŽπšœπš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŠπš•πš•πš’ πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšŒπšŠπš›πš’ πšœπšπš˜πš›πš’ πš˜πš—πšŽπšœ, πšπš‘πš˜πšœπšŽ πšŠπš›πšŽ 𝚜𝚘 πšπšžπš— 𝚝𝚘 πš™πšŠπš›πšπš’πšŒπš’πš™πšŠπšπšŽ πš’πš—! πšπš‘πšŠπš—πš” 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšπš˜πš› πš•πšŽπšπšπš’πš—πš πšŠπš•πš• 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜 πš™πšŠπš›πšπš’πšŒπš’πš™πšŠπšπš’πš—πš πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 πšπš’πš–πšŽ! ❀
lumilys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

re: lost kamper #13

Postby ruse » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:11 am

pls dont steal
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
──────────────┐
β”‚
β”‚
transparent text
we die like men

'
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
'
K
O
M
U
G
I
!
────────

x'─────────────
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
ok! ok!!!
it be like that
sometimes
u know

BASIC INFOxxxxx

username amativethis succ
kalon name komugi t'bh,,,,
gender nb (he/him),, wow'

Imagexxx'xx
xxcredit!
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
x'─────────────
    listen im rlly dying here
COMPLIMENTS screenshots 4 mobile
    @high noon man do i have major (major) respect for you my guy,,, idk man ive just never seen anyone so dedicated to friends, kalons, art,, anything. and your writing,, i read a few of your comp entries before when i judged them and the concepts always like. got me. also. u know the swamp hunt,,, i didnt know how to search at first so i ended up going through the first hundred of your posts and i realized that u ,,,, rlly posted a lot on the kalon fc and theres nothing wrong w that, it just,,, ya its a great example of ur tenacity tbh

@ΘΆigressa ive rlly enjoyed watching u grow as a person and artist. idk if u remember but i entered for one of ur first kals. i tried out for (i think) the first merkal ever, but anyways i got an ru for that kal and u were so nice!! and so young now that i think about it, but u seemed so in control to me then. u still do now, even tho ik youre rlly not always compact at times, but hey. no one is, everyone's in their own personal dramaturgy.
    i LOVED akari sm and i still do yknow but it's like a nostalgic brand of love rn. adding onto that, i had this writing thread where i'd write more about how she was lost at sea or something, and you pmed me once, giving me a sketch of one of the scenes and it rlly meant sm to me then. that kindness stays even now,, ik we've faded off and im ok w it, but i still wanted to say something to u. you have such wonderful ppl around u and u deserve all of them!! ive only seen like snippets of u and watchdog, but yall seem so beautiful together,,, like,,, the buggie booth,,, yall are bound by the red string of fate. also i hope u can continue to grow in all facets,, and be happy ofc !! (side note: i like to read about ur kals on ur sta.sh pls continue to put info there if ur ok w it)

@Wicced!Witch i also respect u w a mad passion,,, neon purple passion if u will! i hope you stay strong, i support u sm (side note: i rlly love how u add c: to the end of your replies that's cute and valid thanks for making me feel more comfortable!)

@Karmel i don't know much about you personally, i dont think ive ever? talked to you but i like u a lot, you seem rlly whole? and SO NICE ,, and wise. i feel like you want the best for everyone and it's hard for you to balance that all the time, and then i feel like, being an owner of kals is like having 300+ children to take care of ngl

@littlelies surprise bih,,,,,, i rlly am doing this. u are the sunflower patron of my heart,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, actually. i just came to talk about ur kal adopts bc theyve been growing prettier lately (koi cantaloupe is still The One for me tho). i rlly adore how u always bring your a+ game to all of ur kals, esp the nbs,,,, i feel like your kals have a softness others lack and that hair that [redacted] hair i could CRY rivers. those smug expressions are my fave i want to know what shoujo manga heroine theyre seducing
    i rlly,,, dont know where to start w u anymore KJFBKDNB im hesitant for no reason, but i rlly do love u, youre so wonderful and youve supported me even when i wasnt there for you and you know me better than my family do. youre also so chill and ,,, amazing at managing things i could never ,,, also. ur painting ability,,,,,,,,,, the definition of aesthetic! ik things were rocky and still are sometimes, but i want to be what you have been to me. someone who will always support u (im also,,, still salty u didnt give me an hm for 1389 that toph gif was god-tier)

@CSMintCat honestly,,, i think urs was my favorite event. i just?? i dont have the right words for them, but i'll just kind of tell u what i enjoyed fknbkdnbk i love the art saturnus did for the whole event, it rlly set up and sealed the whole vibe. this is a rlly RLLY small detail but ,,,, i also liked how u had all the posts organized and things set up to go, like there'd just be a little pixel and then the next day, a whole new post w a new prompt kjnbkjndb i have no idea what the streams were but it sounded like a rlly clever way to end things? also those blurbs u did for rollover times,,, i love the personality in them sm! whos,,, fauna,,, its beni and his best bro, iphis smh

@saturnus i think ur super rad,,, also that one event kal u did is my religion now

@riddlestyx i promise this isnt something to kiss ur ass or whatever its just that i was typing up my thing for tig and i remembered u and i thought it would be nice to say something about u too. your kals are one of my faves tbh,,, im always floored by them?? theyre like. sleek and stylish. like rlly nice ikea furniture. and that witch adopt w the tongue was the peak of artistry. anyways, thanks for doing this comp i rlly had fun writing it, and (i say this begrudgingly) coding for it,,,, i forgot how interesting coding felt

LETTER, START !
──
purple passion
you slip into place next to the spirited kamper. you notice they write with the left hand and to the side are pieces of origami. a handful are soft-edged cranes, others hastily-made stars. you think you see a ninja star too when you hear a small sound. the kamper uses their right to card through their hair, laughing thinly.

"curious about those? let's just say ... that i'm not the best at writing letters. origami, i'm a madman with, like i spent one summer folding a thousand paper cranes because i really wanted a dog. oh! and talking, talking i can do. like, really really well. writing stresses me out, man. like giving physical form to my feelings? hell no." they laugh again, more warm. you get the feeling they use it as a form of punctuation, or maybe yet, a way to cover chancy silences.

"oh, i didn't tell you my name, did i? i don't- hah, yeah, i'm sorry about that, i just go everywhere when i talk sometimes, y'know? i'm komugi! and you?" komugi hums in some form of appreciation as you introduce yourself. "well, i guess i'll let you write now, yeah?" they smile at you with a sort of reassurance that mimics the counselors' affectation.

─────────────

dear you x my love poppy,
    it's been a while! do you remember me?
    life is nothing with you.

Actually, kamp kind of feels like a studio ghibli movie, y'know what I mean? Like the aesthetics, the people (sometimes they seem too happy to be real, I don't trust like that)
    (you were a different story, though)
    i still can't write did you notice that

i can't do this
    i can't do thi
    i can't do th
    i can't do t
    i can't do
    i can't d
    i can't
    i can
    i ca
    i c
    i a
    i ai
    i ain'
    i ain't
    i ain't ever stop loving you!
    also giving up
    that took me five minutes, please be proud of me

[redacted] [redacted] [redacted]

i
    i want to

[redacted]
    will you be there when i come back?
    no, of course you will
    i'm
    dumb
    du
    Did you know i love you?
    you are my angel, my only angel.
    have the others been taking care of you? I hope they have been, because you know they don't do anything for you. Or as much when compared to me. I love you. I love you! Oh and I've been? having fun? It's super fun. Everything is super wide and pretty! All the activities are so fun. I made a lot of friends! They make me laugh and I feel kinda full with them? Satisfied is the word, wow.
    I almost fell into the swamp. I woke up and I thought I saw a mermaid or ? Someone grumbling? Something like, "how many times does this have to happen" and then Finn (he's abnormally normal but also kind of cool) was like, suddenly there and he was looking between me and whatever that thing was and he looked really? torn, but he patted me on the back and told me "Good job on surviving, kid!" I actually don't know anything anymore. And there was this hike-thing? I made it to the first couple of nights but like. Remember how scared I am of sudden, small sounds? Yeah. I think I almost died and ascended.

OKAY so I realize that I've been kind of antsy and morbid in my writing (just a little) but I promise I'm doing great!

hm I really want to
    rewrite everything again. But I've wasted eight pieces of paper already? And I gave the last piece to my friend? I think they're my friend, but I just know their name and that they're quiet, like you.

but
    you aren't gonna read this. you can't.
    why am i writing this?

I mean, I already said I'm good at giving up so what's that one thing people say sometimes? kek?

me and you, we aren't good at making our emotions into words. That's it. Nothing wrong with it. I wish I could hug you right now though? Your fur is so soft oh my GOD my pillow pet can't compare even though it's brand new
    should I invest in a Build-a-Bear when I get back?
    ignore me I'm writing whatever comes to mind as usual.

But I seriously miss you. My baby!! oh yeah, babey! The Best Friend to my Man, the promised result of all my papercut-inducing cranes! My sweetest dream! More endearments!

when I get back, I'm expecting a Disney welcome, like the swooning music in the bg y'know and then the dramatic twirling between the love interests except this is Best Friend Love (!!!) [redacted] [redacted] anyways! baby sister I know you're reading this, probably laughing too. Please deliver. My pain and embarrassment is your reward.

love, your loving LOVING owner,
      komugiiiiii !!!!!!!!! (211 + 606 = 817 words)

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

'''''''''
hi
β”‚
β”‚

└────────────────────────────────────────────
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
ruse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

xiii

Postby castiiian » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:20 am

username: castiiian
              kalon name: chaston

okahui; your art's super lovely, and you seem like a very kind person.
              i still treasure the ru i received from one of your adopts!
              highnoon; i adored your trivia night event, it was real fun!
              you always seem real sweet and seem to care a lot about the community.

dear miss beau,

though initially, i was rather displeased with mother and father sending me out to the countryside, there is a certain charm to the environment. there are so many things here that i haven't quite experienced before, and you have always told me it's important for me to try new things. there are so many animals here, disgusting ones, that i'm sure you'd scream at sir jasper to dispose of. i even saw one creature, looking much like a worm, but littered with limbs, particularly, legs. when i had first encountered it, my reaction was to call for you, which caused me to receive some funny looks. it made me feel strangely... ill. i've never felt like a pariah before. it seems the other children here don't exactly have the same situation as me growing up have help. it baffles me how lonely their homes must be. who trims their lawns, prepares meals, cleans furniture? i would be entirely lost if it wasn't for you, and jasper, and the lovely sir who tends to my beloved garden.

speaking of, i've found myself terribly missing my tranquil garden. are the roses still blooming healthily? i had forgotten to tell the groundskeeper to save the fallen petals for me, but i'm sure you know me well enough that you told him for me. as you probably expected, i've taken a particular liking to hiking expeditions. i've always loved my little retreat back at the manor, but here, it's much different. i have to sneak away from the groups if i want any peace and quiet, and even then, i find myself being persnickety. no stump, rock, nor log is good enough; it makes me dread this entire trip. when i do manage to find a place to sit, the scenery only entertains me for a short while. i honestly find myself rather panicked, until the birds start to sing. then i can't even hear my own thoughts.

their avian song only manages to remind me even more so of home. it makes me long for my bed, and in particular, for the stereo besides it that plays their recorded sounds. the first few nights here, with neither my stereo nor any form of substitution, it was truly impossible to fall asleep. oh miss beau, it was dreadful. all i could do was toss and turn, and wish with all my might that i was back home. i miss our bedtime routine, as childish as that sounds. jasper bringing me hot chocolate, and then, you tucking me in. being here, without any of my favorites feels best akin to punishment. be truthful with me, miss beau, have i been sent here because mother and father are cross with me? i realize that, perhaps i'm not always the best, i tend to do things to get their attention.

i've been thinking a lot about our last talk. i didn't want to listen to you at first. i deeply regret shouting at you for the things you said, but now, i realize it to be entirely sincere. i, like any other child, crave the affection of my parents. but i will be just fine without it. i have you, miss beau, and i have sir jasper. you two have been there for me since i was born, taking care of me and filling each parentless space with all the same love and care. there will never not be a moment where i don't think of you or him. and i'll likely never be able to repay you, miss beau, or sir jasper, for all the unconditional kindness and love you've provided me. it's a rather fearful thought to think i could have grown up without you two, as you both complete my life and make me happy.

i do hope that mother and father will forgive you for defending me when i had that little outburst. it was my fault for getting so worked up; and so help me, if they punish you! i'll never live with myself. they've always been so harsh to you. i bet they're envious. it truly upset me when i found out i had to spend my summer here, and i believe you can understand my reasoning. please reply back when time abides. if you could share with jasper my thoughts, i would appreciate it.

warmest regards,
              chaston

Last edited by castiiian on Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:09 pm, edited 7 times in total.
castiiian
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby undead_darling » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:49 am

username:
;Aiden//Nim Thecat;
bare with me this is my first entry so it's not going to be all that impressive

kalon name:
Maxwell, nicknamed Sprout

their letter to home:
To my dearest friends,
My wrist is starting to hurt, I've rewrote this letter so many times now trying to get it perfect. Big mistake using a pen instead of a pencil or something else I could erase with, huh? Anyway, it's pretty great here. It kind of sucks because it's so good here, yet I can't stop thinking about being home with all of you again.
Anywho, there's a ton of pretty plants here, I want to take all of them home. Hmm, maybe I should just sketch them and that's how I keep them. Yeah that works. Oh!! I saw a cool bird!! And, and, and I went swimming and my fur looked all flowy underwater and I felt like a m e r m a i d, it was awesome. I took a bunch of pictures on my polaroid camera, so expect a bunch of aestheticy pictures from your favorite soft boi TM~
I'll go into depth once I'm home, but man oh man is anxiety hitting hard. Being out of my comfort zone is real hard, and away from everything I'm used to and comfortable with. Really sucks. But whatever, I'll try to keep making the most of it all while I'm here.
It, uh, seems as if it is dinner time now, s'mores night! Can't miss it, I'm sure you all will understand.
Love, Sprout Max <3

insp Music while I wrote this:
Season 2 Episode 3

compliment a kalon staff member!:
@riddlestyx Ok uh I only spoke to you like once so far?? But like, you really helped me feel less dumb about learning all this about Kals nd stuff. So thanks, dude, seriously. My anxiety is through the roof trying to not mess up on all this, but again you really helped out and I'm very thankful
[img]placeholder[/img]
🌟🌟🌟🌟
undead_darling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:42 am

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
username: diamond sapphire
kalon name: val

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

their letter to home:
    to: my family.

hi mom, hi dad! and hello to the most amazing little sister in the world (i'm taking about you, dulce)! and hello, of course, to the most loving and sweet little feline ever, shelly. how have you guys been? i miss you all... a lot.

i guess i'll say this here so you don't worry throughout the entire letter; kamp was fun! leaving home was the hardest part.

mom - your cooking is absolutely delicious! i missed your food, and don't tell pileus... please? he's a great guy and all, but the food? not as good as yours. did you finally get a job as a chef in the time i was gone? are you famous now for your amazing cooking? is dulce still complaining that you keep adding broccoli to every thing she eats? probably, right? but i miss you, and i hope you're doing okay with replacing my role of reading dulce a story before she goes to sleep.

hey dad, how's your animal hospital going? did you finally find a home for that poor little three legged maltese? still wondering why we can't keep her, she's unbelievably sweet (to me, at least). is dulce still begging you for a pair of pet rats? if so, dulce has done research (from what i can tell from scrolling through her search history one day) and both mom and you have owned rats before! say yes! overall, i hope everything is fine for you!

to dulce: I LOVE YOU LITTLE SISTER! your smile is one of the most loving things in the world, and you're so talented, as well! your writing is absolutely amazing, for someone your age! in fact, you're a hundred times better than me at writing. you're the best little sister i could've ever wished for, and you're so understanding and sweet. you're so patient and understanding, and i love waking up to your supportive and optimistic attitude! i wish that were me when i was your age, huh. i hope you and your best friend are having a lot of fun together, and one of the top reasons i was so unsure about going to kamp was this:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DULCE !! i love you so, so much, kiddo! i can't believe i missed your birthday, you're growing too fast i can't keep up! i hope mom and dad got you an overload of gifts, you had fun with your friends and im praying mom and dad finally got you pet rats! i wish i could've went all the way back home just to give you one big ol' hug, rustle your hair and say happy birthday to you.. in person. i wish you had a marvelous birthday while i was gone, and i really hope you got that icecream cake you really wanted.

and shelly -- our elderly, but affectionate, little gray tabby. i know you can't understand the words i'm writing on this page, but i miss you. i remember when we first rescued you; you were scared, startled and couldn't trust us for a long period of time. you were unwilling to learn to love our kind again, and had been scarred from when you were just a kitten. now, you've grown into such a fine and caring feline, it's amazing to see your growth! i miss you, shelly, and i hope dulce isn't 'accidentally' spilling a few treats for you on the ground.

and lastly, to me. not this me, but the soft and anxious one i left at home.

i've grown. i know you guys all know i was a really anxious person who never liked leaving home, and when mom suggested i go to kamp, i almost freaked. i couldn't -- i was sniffling in my room because i didn't want to go. but i'm grateful that you guys pushed me to go, and it's really changed me as a person. i've finally appreciated how beautiful the outside world can be, and how much fun it is to make new friends. yes, you heard me. new friends. despite my jittery self, i made friends! isn't that neat!

i miss you. i love you. i'll be home soon.
      thank you.

@csmintcat + saturnus -- wOwzers the test of courage activity you ran was tons of fun! im honestly super shocked that i had made it to the end, somehow, and the stream was pretty chill as well :'0c but other than that, you both have absolutely stunning art, and let me just say the art you made, sat, for the test of courage was... so adorable weeps

@lillybear -- pileus is... such a cool character? he makes me grin, and not to mention the mess hall scavenger hunt was pretty neat as well! im usually pretty bad at finding things hidden in posts, but i decided to give it a try anyways, and ends up i managed to find them all !! and the joke part you added was pretty amusing, even though my joke was... a disgrace to this world. but i've interacted with you like... once? and you seem like such a sweet and funny person ;'0c

@high noon -- goodness, bless you for running the prompts and not one but t w o kamp activities !! ive barely talked to you but you seem so dedicated in kalons, and your artstyle is outstanding! thank you for everything you do!

@wicced -- oh man, thank you wicced for this event! i know people will complain about it n all, but you still kept going !! you seem like such a humorous person, and overall thank you for the event, and thank you for being a stellar owner of kalons, and dealing with a bunch of our nonsense lmao

@karmel -- heck you seem so sweet and amazing ?? if i wasn't so shy i'd love to talk to you, but i still admire you from afar! your art is spectacular, and you're a brilliant owner of kalons, and you do a great job with what you do! not to mention how you develop your kalons is so interesting to read!

@tigressa + watchdog -- first of all please tell me how to pronouce your username, tigressa, because my mind will always flip through like 5 different pronunciations smh anyhow -- i didnt really enter for like most of the activity you hosted, i really appreciate the way its done! the coding is so pleasing to look at, and the activity was pretty cool !! ;'0c plus the designs you two make? gorgeous.
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormsurge0 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:15 am

username: Stormsurge0
kalon name: Elise

their letter to home:
Dear friends at home;
I miss you all dearly. I'm having so much fun at kamp! I wish you guys had come along with me though, I didn't quite realize how much you guys meant to me until I went a few days without you all! I have some interesting stories to tell, so why not give a few of them so I don't have to much to talk about when I get back! On day 1 I met some cool people! They all were really welcoming and we did some really fun activities! I've made a lot of new friends that I can't wait for you all to meet, I think you'll really like them. I have to say that my favorite thing that I did at kamp has to be birdwatching. Well actually no maybe the swamp hunt. No! I know! Archery! Awh who am I kidding, it was all great! There's no way I could pick a favorite :p. Well I might as well explain some of it. There was this one thing that they called Buggie Brigade. It's where you tried to catch bugs! It was actually quite fun I think we should do it at home one day! There was another thing where we had to test our courage! It was actually kind of scary at first but I think I passed? I mean I made it the whole way. Anyways, enough with me going on about all that, I can tell you all about it when I get back! How are you all? I miss you all so much!
Dear family,
Hey mom! Hey dad! Hey brother! I miss you all a bunch! I can't wait to be home again and see you all, but I really like it at kamp too and never want to leave! But anyways, I'm having a bunch of fun! Although I miss mom's cooking and dad's grilling. I miss Kai's dumb cheesy jokes, even if he's my brother. I can't wait to tell you all about how much fun I've had! I've made new friends but I still miss you guys and my other friends <3. Well we are about to have our campfire so I have to go. My paws hurt from writing anyways so I guess perfect timing? I love you guys so much and I'll be home soon I promise! Save some chicken for me, I haven't had some in forever! Goodbye for now!

compliment a kalon staff member!: all: thank you for all you do, I appreciate you all and you are all greats! (Artists: I love your designs and creativity it's no inspiring and cool! Mods: ty for all you do it takes good people to be patient sometimes and help people all the time!)
stormsurge0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lysander » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:01 pm

x
γ€€

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
lysander  i s a i a h  male
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

this is for you.

neongraveyard (i forgot if theres another neon?)?)?? ; dude wtheckie IM HAVING SO MUCH FUN HCING WITH YOU im surprised we never talked before!!! but im so glad that cHANGED BC IM HAVIN A BLAST, TYSM FOR EXISTING AND GIVING ME LIFE AND FUELING MY ....... YOU KNOWAHT im TALKING ABOUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bless U ... god the aus weve been talking abt have been on literal fire and thinking about them fuels me so mcuh n also my capacity for suffering is Far Greater than i imagined bc these BOYS MEPH AND XER ARE!!!!! MAKING ME DIE AAAAAAAAAAAAAa im sorrry this is jmostly just me scremaing rlly loudly bc i have 6 minutes to submit this form but AAAAAAaaAAAAAAA I JUST LOVE THEM SO MUCH OK

dog, riddle, tig; I NEVER TALK TO YOU GUYS ENOUGH EVEN THOUGH I REALLY SHOULD!!!!! ofc i love ur designs which ive mentioned before but YALL ARE JUST SO NICE TO ME AND REALLY COOL and have some ! sense! like smh i have nothing but nice experiences talking to all of u and i wish i had the time to do yalls messages separately to go into detail but im runnin outta time and ive grouped you all together into the "group i need to talk to but for some reason i dont" and im SORRY! ITS ME! IM THE FAILURE! im IDiOT SANDWic.... but please always feel free to @ me!!!! sometimes i may ghost bc my mood swings are extremely chaotic and i.. regretfully only have so much energy but its NEVER YOU GUYS!!!! its just A Personal Problem of Mine....

OK I REALIZED I HAVE MORE TIME THAN I THOUGHT SO ILL ADDRESS THESE IN SPECIFICS

dog; literall,y, how dare u be as kind as u are to me, ur killing me with kindness n making me feel valid in this chilis 2nite and WHAT DID I DO TO DESERV THIS IM SOBBING!!????? giving me things and im sobnand doing meph's edITS IM? I OPEN MY WALLET AND OFFER YOU MONEY BUT YOU SLAP MY HAND AWAY GENTLY AND I GET ON MY KNEES not to mention ur so lovely to talk to whenever we do talk im so...!!!!!! SOB dog thank u sm for existing....

riddle; thnak u for being the voice of reason in Things That Happen and im mostly repeating a lot of stuff i already said before bc i always cut to the chase skjgk but..... im sob bc WE HSHOULD REALLY TALK MORE ur like legit one of my fave staff members along w others ive mentioned here (a handful! of good beans!) and esp bc you were kind of the first one to really approach me to talk ?!?! honestly i love ur oc concepts and im always happy to see you win when we enter the same comp bC I LOVE THEM AND I WANT UR OCS TO LIVE THEIR BEST LIFE!!!! OOOO i really need to hit you up again sobs im S...............ITS BEE N SO LONG RIDDLE... also i have to always compliment ur designs bc they remain as some of my absolute favorites........

okahui; ur literally the sweetest thign .... its a pleasure being komo staff with u and im bad at keeping up w ppl but ur art is lovely and so are your designs but your personality is THE MOST LOVELY, honestly u are a ray of sunshine in the dark abyss that is my ability to commit to social interaction and I WILL! BE ACTIVE IN KOMOS I PROBMISE !!!!!!!!!!! i wanna talk to you n everyone again!!!

tig; I MISS HCING WITH YOU!!!! i hope everything is going ok bc you deserve the best and !!!!! aaaaaaaa i dug myself a hole of apologies and i rlly would love to revisit cade and co. and the budding ships we had and ALWAYS OPEN FOR MORE! THINGS!its my fault for bieng so ghosty and flaky bc i have so many things trying to get at my attention sdkgndkgd but i..... listen ..... we should talk...... i love ur designs as well [insert me being a broken record] bu, t its absolutely true and I JUST HAVE TO REMIND YOU!

saturnus, pallis, nau, tbh actually all the kal artists; yall r keepin this community alive w ur hard work and time and tbh u guys need to be appreciated more for the effort u put into designs.... like yall the real mvps here

also kal mods; I Have two minutes but yall r stronger than any marine ttbh. FALSE ALARM TODAY IS THE 21ST HAHAHAHAHA my B but seriously i can imagine the amt of dumb stuff yall deal with and im allergic to idiocy so if i was a kal mod id probably just, die. so u guys.. are immensely strong...

x
Last edited by lysander on Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
lysander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:48 pm

username: yuroshi
kalon name: Shino
@watchdog. - okay, I realize I have complimented you for literally every single one of the things that says to compliment a staff member, but I really mean it, and I want you to know it. You're an amazing artist, and you are so incredibly kind. I doubt I'd even have a Kalon if it wasn't for you. You are the perfect example of what this community is, and what it stands for, and I couldn't be happier because of it.
Shino wrote:Dear Home,
    I've been at this camp for a while now, and out of nowhere, I suddenly got the urge to write. It's strange, isn't it? How we just get these impulses, and we follow them. Even if they don't make much sense. Hah. I find it interesting, if nothing else. Well, I suppose I should write about how Kamp has been, since I'm here. If I'm honest, it's been... wonderful. Amazing. Moreso than maybe anything I've done in my entire life. Every single person here is kind to me. All of them! Not a single one made fun of my ribbon, or how I look girly, and sometimes sound girly too. As crazy as it sounds, I think I might've even made a friend here as well, maybe even multiple! And the staff here... I didn't think it was even possible for such a large group to just be so... so... kind? Helpful? Wonderful? They're all so interesting. There are cryptid hunters, thrill seekers, star watchers, but catchers, and more. All sorts of them, and not a single one was mean to me, or tried to hurt me. I didn't meet a single bully here.

Wow, I guess I went on for a little while about that. It must have had more of an impact than I though. They did. All of these Kampers, they help make this place feel real in a way that nothing else does. I'm going to miss it more than you could ever imagine once I have to leave... but enough about them. That's not even all. The activities here are amazing, but the scenery is even moreso. Until this, there was so much that I just never had the time to properly appreciate. I'm glad I do now. Have you ever just stopped for a moment, put your arms into the air, and breathed? Closed your eyes and inhaled the clean essence of the forest as the wind dances around you? What about going down to a lake in the middle of a cloudless night, sitting there, and watching the stars and the moon light up the universe, as ripples in the water seem to shift the infinite? Have you ever just smiled, because you're here, and it is beautiful, and you are free?

If it weren't for this, I don't think I ever would've gotten the chance. And that- that would've been sad. Here, I feel safe. Completely, utterly safe, surrounded by those who honestly mean me no harm. And here? Here, I am free. Maybe freer than I have ever been before. Now that I've had a taste of what this feels like, I don't know how I might survive without it... but- and this is the really amazing part- one thing they taught us here is that we don't have to. I don't have to be without this. Because I can, and I will, bring this home with me. And no one can stop me.

I know that inevitably no one will be home to receive this letter. Most likely, no one will even see it. But I will know. This letter is my reminder. This is me, telling myself, that just because I'm leaving Kamp doesn't mean I have to leave everything I've learned here behind. And you know what? I think I've learned that the world, as unfair as it can be sometimes... well, it's also a pretty amazing place. I'll do well to never forget that. I'm running out of space on this letter, so I suppose I'm finished now, but that's okay. I've written what has to be remembered.

I won't forget these Kampers, these lessons, these feelings.With more pleasant feelings than ever before,

Shino
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apprentice_ » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:00 pm

- ̗̀  ruka   ̖́-
      nb ( he/they )  rainichi
    ________________________________________________________________________________

i sold my soul to the devil once.
      he said, β€œfor one wish i’ll grant you favor, in return for equal pay.”
      and i replied, β€œi wish to be the devil’s friend.”

he too was lonely. he took my soul, my mortality, and seated me beside his throne.
      the devil died long ago. perhaps in his final moment, he thanked me.
      all i can remember is the ringing in my ears.

the devil looked a lot like you.

remember?
    you never did like that story. freaked you out, cause you’re afraid of ghosts. is it weird to write
    β€˜haha’ in a letter? because i’m laughing just thinking about you’re your god im tired dumb face.
    but i’m not retelling the story to spook you. i’m telling it because the lake here looks back at
    me. and if you joke about me looking at my own reflection, i’ll cut you.

and if you say i watch too much anime, i’ll lop your whole head off.

you know i only tell you these things because you’re my best bro, yunno? or my only bro, i guess,
    cause you’re my only family. well, and the dog. stupid mutt. i love him.

hey, buy me one of those erasable pens. pencils aren’t as smooth. i think scribbling out those
    last few sentences would look pretty ugly, and my dear, i don’t do ugly. but i can’t get a new
    piece of paper either, because what’s the point of a letter if it’s not genuine? if it’s too thought
    through, is there a point?

letters are lame anyway. i feel like i should be holding an inkwell pen too.

this is all too far gone to segway back into what i was talking about. justβ€” listen, alright? i know
    you don’t believe in any of this stuff, and that you think i’m just some dumb foster kid who had
    too much time on their hands to imagine themselves in another realm, another time, but. . .

you do look a lot like him. you got the little beauty mark and everything.
    and i know how the story ends now, so:

when the devil died, he gave me two gifts. the first was mortality. he returned it, not
      because he was a kind man, but because it was what he owed me for having granted
      his own wish.

the second gift was his scythe.
      i declined, because my heart was not as walled off as his. his was a job ill suited to
      someone of my own innocence.

but he hushed me, talked gently as to put my nerves to rest. he told me, β€œthere are
      many others who hold these scythes.”

i nodded. β€œi know that.”
      the devil wasn’t the devil. he was just a guy cursed to oversee millions, maybe billions
      of last breaths. to watch so many cling onto life for just one more second. holding the
      hands of lovers, or falling to the depths without another soul in sight, lonely. or to see
      some let life drip from their wrists, as they were ready for new life. any other life.

there were a lot of people like him. called devils, death gods, grim reapers. names
      associated with the cruelty of passing time. with the end, or what was assumed to be
      the end.

but that wasn’t the devil’s work.

β€œfind the devil, and he will certainly guide you.”

i didn’t understand what he’d asked of me.

β€œthis scythe does not bring about death, but gives new life. walk the mortal realm and
      find souls that have lost their bodies. take them, store them away, and when the time
      is right, place them into a new body.

β€œyou’ll be hated, for your work will always be misinterpreted. but fret not; you’ll be
      doing the right thing. you’ll be giving them another chance. that’s the work of the devil.”

i laughed through my tears, because the man wanted to sound poetic in his passing. he
      was normally grumpy, and prone to swearing, and would yell at me if i teased him for
      really being an ok person.

i whispered to him one last goodbye.

he smiled. β€œyou do know you never really sold your soul to me? it’s impossible, and the
      devil doesn’t do lowbrow work like dealing out wishes.
        . . . you were an exception.”

i returned the affection, and he shut his eyes.

he called himself the devil. i never did learn his true name.
      i took his scythe, and i called myself ruka.

so. . . ? it’s not too bad, is it?
    maybe it’s just a fairy tale. a dream. an imagination run wild. but i don’t know. it feels like a
    distant memory. like i existed in another time, and maybe you did too. maybe the devil was
    kind enough to place our souls within the same plane once again.

or not, and i’m facing an β€œare you ok” lecture when i get back. you aren’t a lot like him anyway.
    he was cool. and you wear dumb glasses. and if you’re wondering, yea, i wrote that all in one go.
    i’ve had a lot of time to think about it, since the beds here are lumpy and i can never sleep.

regardless, i might post it online when i have wifi again. people like that sort of edgy sh stuff. let
    me know if it’s ok, ok? i’m still working on my storytelling. also, make sure we have kiwis when i
    get back, because i’m having weird kiwi cravings, and i can’t google what that means bc because
    i can’t find magical forest wifi. and yea, i tried climbing the trees.

see you on the flip side.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

can i get uhh general appreciation post for staff ( pray emoji ) ive been lounging around kals 4 over two years and that's Wild bros like ,, i have no idea what i'd have been doing all this time if not aggressively rubbing my grubby hands all over kals lau ghs. so thank all of u who have kept this species alive ; the artists for supplying us w life, the mods for keeping us from plunging into chaos , wicc && karm for tying the whole thing 2gether. blessed

finger guns > > into specific people hell yea
      hey also im sorry i wrote this in. the way that i type. which is like 2000s meta text talk ur all allowed 2 shank me for it

@
      littlelies ;; u and i have had our differences but in the end u accept my hands and i appreciate u for that thank u. also ur BIG AES i, , yellow is arguably my least favorite color but u choose that one good shade of yellow that i actually enjoy , props. also thank u for inadvertently blessing me w not one but 2 of ur designs ( also shin 4 gifting them 2 me lMAO ) im glad 2 have them

@
      naumachy ;; we've never talked i dont think but i wanted 2 toss this in bc i've always thought it but always been 2 nervous to mention it ? just that ur au is hella cool n i've always liked reading abt it on the fc ! ! ur designs rlly fit it too, they r what you'd expect of gods lau ghs

@
      Pallis ;; ive had a soft friend crush on u for two years if u havent picked up on that and im gonna leave this exactly here bc ( reverts back to being 12 ) o/////////o

@
      riddlestyx ;; im allowing myself 2 be exactly as tacky as we all know it is to compliment u on ur own adopt bc MAN u rlly deserve it. i appreciate u a lot for voicing ur opinions and just. boy it's good and ur right. catch me as ur applause in the background. && u just seem rlly cool, one day i'll wander into ur dms u just wait. for awhile bc SWEAT. i sneezed just typing that bc im allergic to taking the first step

@
      Sixbane ;; i think i've told u this so i apologize in advance for repeating myself but hey i still think ur rlly great. ur Powerful , shine light on us all. i think i'd have probably thought this regardless of ever having talked to you, but talking 2 u did help to reinforce my opinion bc Wow ur that good, thank u for being around man

@
      CSMintCat && saturnus ;; sorry im combining u two im just still reeling from toc. maybe it's just bc im. very clearly. fond of writing darker toned things but toc was one of my favorite booths in any event ( mint i might have told u this in pm but what's? memory ? but sat u hear it too knife emoji ). and re: the scratchcard was hella cool. hella good way to turn a raffle into a fun sort of minigame that involves the community. and hey it was cool talking w u two there ! ! ur both cool

@
      watchdog. ;; oh b as if it need be said but ur the realest and i love talking 2 u ! !! im rlly sorry i don't .. actually start conversations w u my whole heart is like BE THE FIRST TO DM ? when pigs fly ! ! ! ! but u rlly rad i dont know what else to sAy laughs but that's ok bc i just realized i complimented u in eun's booth ! ! ! wow sweats am i forgetful but take this too

@
      Lillybear ;; this is dumb bc i dont feel like i've interacted w u enough to know what to say but ur replies to ur scavenger hunt pms.. did u write each one individually.. or at least the first bit bc man that's so hella i meant to say it earlier but i thought that was so neat , , also the art for that booth was ( pierces heart ) cute ! !!

@
      Takura. ;; dad

thank u all for coming 2 my ted talk
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
im chi | they/them | spicy & undead
──────────────────────
β–· links ▷ artshop
β–· fern  β–· lyn
β€Šβ€ŠImage
──────────────────────