Re: Viscet #2699 WINNER ANNOUNCED

Postby bandgeekizzle » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:50 am

Aaaaa oh my gosh thank you for picking me, I'm honestly so happy right now ;u;

There were really so many good stories, so I was kinda nervous at first to write up my idea because comparatively, a school setting where most of the story lies in social interaction is a bit mundane. But I checked back and it was still open, and I told myself I have to try. I'm really glad I did, and that my writing could stand out among these exciting stories and cool concepts! Especially the runner-ups, I just love the personality of Rowan in knickknacks' story and the plot in Ivyscribblez' was very impressive and has a great ending!

@~Teya~: Thank you so much for my first viscet, I will cherish sweet lil Ki. I'm so glad you liked the personality and story I came up with for her! She's so pretty, you really did a wonderful job on the design! And thank you for the comments on my writing! I really don't do it much, but I'm planning on finally writing some of my stories in the near future. Your comments give me confidence in my writing skill, so I'm very grateful for that <3

(The lil gifs were just a quick way to add some pizzazz to my form since I don't know how to code. I'm glad you like them even though they were so quickly done! I'm sorry for adding them after the time closed, I thought it would be closed later, but I added them anyway because I didn't know what else to do with 'em ^_^;)

@gadgetrocks and Prince Audric: Wow I'm super honored that you guys would offer me the art you made, that's incredible! Just taking art like that is so strange to me, so if you don't mind I'd love to draw y'all something in return! Just pm me!

@everyone who joined: I'm being serious when I said I was intimidated by the competition, you guys are great at coming up with bold and memorable stories! I hope you guys still use these story ideas in the future because there's good stuff there! And also thank you so much to those congratulating me, you are all exemplary people ;u;
bandgeekizzle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:20 am

I'm very happy to hear that you will be taking good care of Ki. <3

@Everyone else, Good luck with your next tryouts!
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:53 am

Thank you Teya! ^^ thanks, too, for humoring me and granting us an extension- I may not have won, but I liked the story I had for Rowan and was grateful I had time to finish it <3
Hi there!
You can call me Knick! I'm a runner and casual artist
who loves thinking about stories and never writing them.
I’m around for various arpgs and species stuff ^^

art fight!
threads for arpgs/species I'm currently active in:
kalons--salted stone--knollclan--sound asheep--haven
other cs characters™

she/her -- student -- est
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes