spooky story: (no word limit)
extra art piece: (optional)
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌─────────────────────┐

Every life is a pile of good things and bad things
The good things don't always soften the bad things,
but vice versa the bad things don't always spoil
the good things and make them unimportant.

Equine Stable | Commissions| My Kalons | ©

└─────────────────────┘

ImageImageImageImage
annie15970

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: lost kamper #8

Postby VoidRinkusu » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:41 am

Huge res!
(VoidRinkusu)
They/them.
My comrade, I am not even here.
My Kalons - My Simas
VoidRinkusu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zach herron. » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:45 am

username: zach herron.
kalon name: xanthippe
spooky story:
”a scary story ya want, eh? well, there’s one that comes to mind...”
-
in the small, but vastly beautiful whsia desert is a spirit that lingers on all corners, edge to edge, everywhere. it’s been said to have no physical form, while others claim it to be a world snake with no eyes. nonetheless, many have gone to see her, while very very few come back alive.

this spirit is called xavhia. she is said to have been a small child who was transported mysteriously and suddenly here when used for a sacrifice for a ritual her parents were performing. of course, she was doomed to die starving or thirsty. but, legend claims that a small, white snake spoke to her, saying she could transform and thrive — but only off kalon souls. she agreed, but only on the term of having no eyes so she couldn’t see the onslaught.

flocks of tourists were becoming smaller each and every visit, concerning whsia conservation officers. they closed the desert off temporarily. they went to see what happened themselves, and were greeted by xavhia’s massive flicking tongue. the recorded the incident, and ultimately were devoured for their souls so that xavhia may live longer.

however, someone found that the camera used to record the incident was now in their home with the note:

“DO NOT WATCH. SEND 2 NEWS. CAUTION”

they decided to ignore the cryptic message and watch the video. that night, snakes caused the death of the watcher. both venomous and constricting snakes were found around the victim...

“and then, one night, it came to me...”

extra art piece: -
Last edited by zach herron. on Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
zach herron.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby synastry » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:54 am

username: snudder_mado
kalon name: Jacqueline Moon
-----------
When I say I'm serious about this story, you better believe I'm serious. Because this is one of the scariest things out there, no matter what you say.
---
We all have experienced, in one form or another. it goes well for some... but for others, it's the worst experience of their entire lives. Some are thrown around like ragdolls in this cruel place. Others rise up, taking their place as the king of the hill. Some lay low, waiting for it all to end, to be free from this prison. Then there's the ones who make it through it all like it's the easiest thing ever. Everyone's experiences are different in this place we all hate in at least one point of our lives.
---
The food that could be considered poison was given to the practical prisoners every day, expected to eat it. The evil people in charge gave mountains of nightmares on paper, then tested you on every single nightmare not given the next day. It truly is chilling to the bones to think about.
---
Rumors have spread that the overseers eat, sleep, and live in the prison. No one ever sees them leave or enter, no matter how long they watch. Very few swear by the fact they have seen the overseers leave, but they're often seen as the overseers pets, people everyone hardly likes.
---
If you're lucky, there's nicer overseers who most actually like. If you're extremely unlucky, however, the meanest, strictest, and overall worst overseers will be put in your schedule. Most barely survive if this is the case. The survivors are almost always scarred for life, happy to tell others to beware of what lies ahead, wearing their veteran badge with pride.
---
The physical 'education' is arguably one of the worst parts. The overseer usually doesn't do anything but blow their whistle and yell at the prisoners to run some laps or do a certain amount of push ups. I, personally found it all quite easy as long as you just sucked it up and dealt with it.
---
The gossip and drama that would happen with groups of girls would be a close second for worst thing about this prison. The girls would never shut up about something happening between the prisoners. Sometimes, if you were lucky, you'd hear about a fist fight after lunch, when the prisoners were allowed to see daylight before being taken back inside to work until they were either released or passes out in the middle of it.
---
Of course... if you haven't figured it out yet, I just described school in a nutshell with my own spooky twist. You must admit though, it basically is prison. At this one school, young boys and girls, there was a boy who found a bone in his food. If that isn't a murder attempt, I don't know what is.
---

(Sorry it isn't prettier, I didn't want to slit anything up and ruin the order of the spookily spooky school story <3 early congrats to the future winner!)
Last edited by synastry on Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
𝑰𝑺 𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬 𝑨 ━

𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬❜𝑺 𝑳𝑶𝑻𝑺 𝑶𝑭 𝑷𝑹𝑰𝑪𝑲𝑺

xxxx
xxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
Hihi! Call me
Syn. Hit me up
with a trade!
xxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━ 𝑩𝑼𝑻 𝑰𝑻❜𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑺𝑶
synastry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SolarSam » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:32 am

username: hannahbonn
kalon name: Daeva
spooky story:
"Oh,uhm...sure,why not?" Pip stepped closer and sat down on the bench next to Daeva. The stranger’s grin made him uncomfortable,but he chose to not say anything as to not upset the camper. After a few more minutes of unsettling silence,the Kalon finally began telling the story,trying her best to sound ominous:

Many years ago,long before Kamp excisted and the wilderness still ruled over these lands,a terrifying beast was said to roam the forbidden forest. In a small town nearby,rumors were spreading fast: soon,no one dared to walk beneath the crooked trees. However,one foolish boy,wanting to prove his bravery,snuck out of his house in the depth of night,concealed by darkness. He brought with him only a flashlight and a camera,with wich he wanted to capture the beast.
The boy rushed to the edge of the forest. He took a deep breath before entering. Immediately,he was ingulfed by fog,making him shiver. But he did nor give up,oh no. The young Kalon advanced further into the forest,holding the flashlight and camera in his shaky paws. Suddenly,a rustilng behind him,he screamed,dropped the light,ran. His heart raced,tears were streaming down his face and he could barely breath,fear was the only thing that drove him forward as he stumbled through the darkness. After what felt like hours,he finally stopped. The only thing providing him with light was a small red light on the camera,indicating that it was recording. The boy cursed,knowing he was hopelessly lost. He broke down on the ground,shivering and sobbing. It was getting colder and colder as the night progressed,he would soon freeze if he did not find a source of warmth.
But then,as he was about to give up all hope,a small light appeared in the distance. The Kalon could not believe his eyes: he was saved! That must be a house! He got up,wiped the tears from his face and ran towards the light as fast as his legs could carry him. But no matter how fast he ran,he did not get closer. The boy,however,refused to give up and soon passed out from excaustion. His camera dropped to the ground,taking one last picture before shattering.
As the sun rose,people in the town were getting concerned,were had the young Kalon gone? After hours of searching, the residents knew the only place left to search was the forbidden forest. And so,five of the bravest men ventured forth,equipped with numerous weapons. Deep in the forest,they discovered a grizzly scene: the ground and trees were soaked with blood,but there was no trace of the boy,it was like he had disappeared into think air. A mysterious case,something that would be filed away,collecting dust for centuries before being thrown into the trash. All tat they found was a shattered camera,broken,useless. It had no evidence,only fingerprints of the Kalon who so tragically vanished .
No one ever saw the last picture it took.

There was silence for a moment,before Daeva spoke up again: "So...did you like it?" "Yeah!" Pip grinned. "It was pretty good,thanks for telling me. But uh...I should head back to Kamp now,it’s getting really dark." He got up and stretched a bit,then turned back to say goodbye to his new friend. But to his surprise,she had already disappeared,and the campfire was dark. How strange...
extra art piece: x
Last edited by SolarSam on Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
SolarSam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:08 am

username: NaCl
kalon name: Efialtis
spooky story: mmm something to do with nightmares
extra art piece: c;
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:40 pm

res

- recherché.
x

leah - college student - adult
ven nilla bats racc star
"like the ocean finds the shore,

xxxxxi'll always find you"
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a ghost! » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:01 pm

oof, droppin' out

goodluck y'all :0c
Last edited by a ghost! on Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
a ghost!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumilys » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:29 pm

username: тeaocнιι

kalon name: Avelin

spooky story: [lowercase intended]
" one day, when the roads were covered in droplets of rain and the sky was a sulking tint of denim, i was driving down a road, on my way back home from a trip, there was a incident that i promised myself i'd never forget, regardless of how much i strived to. i had stopped at a friendly looking gas station and gotten my favorite pack of candy; some red vines for the long drive back home. as i had gotten onto the road again, i started to notice a light brown truck following my silver lexus. for no particular reason, i had checked through the side mirrors repeatedly, as if my conscious knew something may happen. about 30 minutes away from the gas station i had stopped at, the light brown truck behind me- who i had been keeping a close eye on- started flashing their front lights. i looked around me, and as seeing there were no turns, i ignored them and continued on my drive home. a minute later, the light brown car started to flash it's lights again. the kalon inside took notice that i had looked through the side mirror, and pointed towards the side of the road, a panicked expression on their face.
'do they want me to pull over? why would they want that?' i switched on my turning signal and crossed the lanes so that i could make my way to the dirt side of the road. once i parked, i hopped out of my lexus and turned towards where the other kalon had parked. they scurried towards me; a anxious frown adorned their muzzle. ' e-excuse me for interrupting your drive, miss.' they managed to squeak out. 'oh, no, your fine. what is it that you needed to pull me over for?' i asked kindly, trying to calm the obviously timid salon's nerves. 'u-uh, well, you see, it's just that i saw someone in the back of your car holding a knife.. did you know about them?' shaken a bit, i shook my head and asked in a skeptical tone, 'are you perhaps lying to me?' they answered albeit a bit hesitantly, 'no miss, i really did see someone in the back of your truck, but when i flashed my lights, they ducked back down. i didn't know what to do.' i reeled back a bit in fright and thought to myself, 'i don't think this kalon is lying, i need to check right now if the 'someone' they saw is still hiding there. that also explains why they kept flashing their lights at me, i must thank them.' 'thank you so much for scaring them down, but do you know if they're still there?' i asked the other kalon. 'no problem, and no, i don't. we should call the authorities though, if they are still there. this isn't safe,' they responded. i nodded in agreement and then realized- my phone wasn't with me.
'excuse me, but do you maybe have a cellphone i could borrow? it seems that i can't find my phone. maybe if i call it, i can find it?' they smiled nervously and nodded, digging out their maroon red phone out of their pocket and handing it to me. i dialed my number and waited to hear a ring from my phone, but someone instead answered. 'hello?' i asked, confusion seeping through my question. a deep, raspy voice spoke through the other end, 'i'm in your car, come back and let me have some fun with you. i have a wonderful knife that seems to like you- kekeke..' i dropped the phone to my absolute horror and looked to the other kalon. 'you were right,' i choked out. 'hurry, come to my car and lets get out of here while we still can,' they whispered in fright. we ran towards their car and started driving off, only to look behind us and see my lexus following behind. i looked in the front seat and saw nothing but blood red eyes, a cheshire cat grin, and a large paw holding a knife. i choked on my breath and dialed the police, only to be answered with a dead line. the other kalon who was driving sped up and told me to try and call again. i looked back behind me, and to my surprise, my car was gone. i never, ever saw my car again, but i'm still haunted by that moment to this day."

extra art piece: w.i.p.
lumilys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:11 pm

username: diamond sapphire
    kalon name: dante
    spooky story: (no word limit)
    extra art piece: (optional)

ayy
Last edited by womp womp on Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me