Based on Click to view
Artist foreign-potato [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Haboxi #6

Postby foreign-potato » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:32 pm

closed<3
Last edited by foreign-potato on Thu May 10, 2012 12:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
characters

★nontheist; pro-choice; human rights ★
Find me on
dA!

looking for art or designs --
offering very rare list pets and more

foreign-potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Haboxi #6

Postby InsomniacFox » Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:45 pm

Username: BloodSoul
Haboxi's name: Demyx
Personality: Cold to those he doesn't know, he will 'read' you to see your personality to see if he can get along with you or not. To those he knows, he has an almost easy-going attitude, but beware, he's as stubborn as a rock. He likes to think things through before he does them, and has a feiry temper when someone gets on his nerves.
Stories:
The Elders studied this...creature with distain. Beraggled and starving, he had dragged himself into the center of the Colony's camp and passed out from hunger and exhaustion. A crowd had gathered around the newcomer with a mixture of fear and wonderment. He had strange tail-like things protruding from the base of his real tail, and has these short wing-like things on the back of his forelegs. Two gems twinkled in the corner of his eyes, and on top of his pear-shaped ears there were sharp thorn things.
Gemni turned to Waer with a look of pity etched into her sleek features. "Let him stay with us," she started in low tones. "He is close to death, and couldn't harm anyone."
"No!" growled Waer with a snarl. "He'll ruin our delicate government system!"
"We could teach him our ways!" Gemni's voice rose to a high pitch as she begged Waer to agree with her.
Waer sighed and looked back over to the strange creature. "If you must. Tell the others that he can stay and we'll give him medical attention, but also tell them to keep a close eye on him. Just in case.
"Oh thank you thank you thank you!!" Gemni exclaimed, scampering off towards the other Elders.
Waer looked over the Colony, who were closer than ever to the stranger and sighed again. "Oh, what have I just done?"
Why you want one: Because the species is a really cool idea, and this one's design is AWESOME-TASTICAL.
What are you going to do with it?: Write about him, draw him, give him a happy active home in my charrie thread, which there is a link to in my signature, the button labeled 'Fursonas'.
Other: I luff him. <3
Question: What are the hard bones on the tips of the ears called?: Thorns.
Commission me here

Join my Semi-Lit Fox RP, Ambrellia Forest!

I want someone to RP on MSN with, animal or human. Contact me with the email BloodiestSoul@hotmail.com and the screen name Icarius Insomniac. I'd love to chat with you and become friends. <33

ImageImageImageImageImage
InsomniacFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foreign-potato » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:03 pm

:3 Thanks!
characters

Find me on
dA!

foreign-potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby e v e n t e r » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:26 am

Username: Dressage-Queen
Haboxi's name: Monsoon
Personality: Very protective of those he loves. Can be slightly tempermental and out of control, but most of the time he can be found dosing off in the sun for his own enjoyment. Drama does not bother him. Monsoon is calm and sweet, yet fierce when the need comes around
Stories:
Once the apocolypse had occured, many species ended up having their genes conjoined together. The cat fish and Lynx were a prime example. When the first few of these animals came about, people were afraid. They could see how the 'whiskers' sticking out from the animals hanches were related to the cat fish as well as the fins attached to his front legs. Other than that, the animal was exactly like the lynx, but loved water. Monsoon is one of the first of this species and has been chased after, poked, and proded by those attempting to comprehend just how this had happened.
Why you want one: Very Very neat design! I would like him to be part of my CS pets family.
What are you going to do with it?: As part of my CS pet family
Other: Gorgeous. If I win him I will be getting lots of fan art.
Question-What are the hard bones on the tips of the ears called?: i forget....thorns? or scruffs, or tuffs?
⊰ Somewhere behind the rider you've вᴇcoмᴇ,
the hours of ᴘᴙʌcтɪcᴇ you've put in, the coaches that have ᴘυsнᴇᴅ yoυ,
the fences you've нɪт, the bones you've вᴙoκᴇɴ, the hard falls you've тʌκᴇɴ,
the loɴɢ ᴅɪsтʌɴcᴇ , the sнoᴙт ᴅɪsтʌɴcᴇ, the cнɪᴘ, the sтᴙɪᴅᴇs,
the ᴇqυɪтʌтɪoɴ, the sᴡᴇʌт, the тᴇʌᴙs, the вlooᴅ, the вlɪsтᴇᴙs,
the ᴙɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ jᴇʌɴs, the ᴡool jʌcκᴇтs on 100 degree sυммᴇᴙ ᴅʌys,
the lʌмᴇ horse, the cᴙʌzy horse, the "ʌᴙᴇ yoυ sᴇᴙɪoυs?" horse, and ᴇvᴇᴙyтнɪɴɢ in between...
soмᴇᴡнᴇᴙᴇ behind all this is the little girl who fᴇll ɪɴ lovᴇ with the нoᴙsᴇ,
the sᴘoᴙт, and the ɪᴅᴇʌ and ɴᴇvᴇᴙ looκᴇᴅ вʌcκ. ⊱

ᴇvᴇɴтɪɴɢ

e v e n t e r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheScamperPony » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:41 am

Username: Scamps
Haboxi's name: Aroqi
Personality: An old Haboxi with a passion to his mate that no one can break. He is loyal, kind, and caring, and always does something for his mate first. He is never cranky or grumpy. He is always with his mate(Shalo). They're just a happy old couple who live in a den. He hunts for his mate every day, despite his sore bones. He is old and wise, and very nice and kind. He is very loved and he loves others.
Stories:
Sitting alone by the sickamore tree,
Nothing to do but to sing with me,
We'll dance and we'll play,
As we watch the bug's way,
While we're sitting alone by the sickamore tree.

Basically, the poem is from this Haboxi to his mate, who is dying of old age. He is close to death as well. While laying in her nest for the last time, the sad mate has created a poem for her and sings it to her, telling her of something they once did long ago and will do again together soon. He's heartbroken and sad, and she's happy in her resting spot. She's happy with her life. Her mate is just mourning. Just before she died she says this:

"The sickamore tree is where I'll wait,
The place of old joy and where you took me as mate,
We danced and we played,
And we watched the bug's way.
I'll love you forever,
I'll love you for always,
Just remember that until we meet again,
The sickamore tree is where I'll wait."

She was trying to make a poem, but she was dying and it was rough. But her mate appreciated it, and loved it, and sat with her until she died, and then buried her under the sickamore tree. <3

{Sorry, I know it is rough, it was supposed to be the poem only, then I had to explain it, then I had to add anoter poem.... D: So it wasn't supposed to be a story really, just a little memory/explanation/poem. <3 And I made myself cry! D:}
Why you want one: I don't haz one.... and I have a sad story idea for him and his mate. I just need him! And he is so perfect for the part.
What are you going to do with it?: I'm currently working on a character thread, but I'll link you soon! He will be used in every way possible.
Other: n/a
Question-What are the hard bones on the tips of the ears called?: Thorns. :3
TheScamperPony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foreign-potato » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:53 am

Yay!! thats three!! I will give like a day or two, or just to when i remember x-o, and i will chose a winner!
characters

Find me on
dA!

foreign-potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes