My dressups
Trade with me

Re: nb pride (orphan batch #12)

Postby Epiale » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:40 pm

username; Epiale
name; Leonora
gender; Non-Binary (She/They pronouns)
prompt; (1000 words MAX)
extra; The first three books of The Nightrunner Series by Lynn Flewelling were fantastic, and I highly recommend them. (there are more in the series, but I have yet to read them :,D)

Mark! <3
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

___

Eᴘɪᴀʟᴇ | Nᴏɴ-Bɪɴᴀʀʏ | Sᴋᴜʟʟ Uɴɪᴄᴏʀɴ

Same username on most sites.
(EthanEpiale on some)
I love monsters, unicorns, cute things, horror movies, and art. ♡
Feel free to PM me whenever!
Epiale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:25 pm

res <3
We Are the Ants
to lie/cheat or not
Last edited by ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ on Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chunkypeanutbutter » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:15 pm

username; chunkypeanutbutter
name; zealous
gender; none lmo but he/him pronouns
prompt; feat. his adoptive parents, lillith and griffin; and his girlfriend ophelia (grown but >18)

extra;

a book I could recommend would be the megg and mogg series by simon hanselmann !
not queer-focused book, also hardly a book as it's more of a comic book, but has a realistic transgender female character and is written by a gender divergent man . I will note, it is a very mature book and has lots of crude humor, and not for the weaker of heart, but depicts the realities of depression almost to a t despite the characters being so crazy, it is still relatable.
Last edited by chunkypeanutbutter on Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
chunkypeanutbutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonlightTabby » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:28 pm

username;
name;
gender;
prompt;
extra; (optional)

Mark!
ImageImage
MoonlightTabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyStreets » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:03 pm

╔════════════════╗

username
ravenwhisper's wish
name
olive
sexuality
pansexual
word count

╚════════════════╝

I woke up to a scream. scared, I wanted to go to Oni and cuddle with her, but as I hurried over to my sister's bed I stopped. Oni wasn't there. now my heart beat faster and faster. she was all I had, I was lost without her. where could she be? I went to the window and looked out into the night. it had no glass, that had broken long ago. as I felt the night air in my fur, the scream came again. was it... Oni's voice? I had to find her. I clambered out the window and jumped to the ground. it wasn't far. I ran along the earthen streets towards the sound of the screams. it came again, high and terrified. I pounded towards the alley and swerved around the corner. the screams had stopped. and as the scene unfolded before my eyes I saw why. they had her, they had Oni. she was gone, I had arrived too late. the light was gone for her eyes. and tears welled in mine. "Oni-" I cried out, then clamped a paw to my mouth as the gang swung round. oops. I pressed against the wall, hoping they wouldn't notice me. too late. a paw clamped over my mouth and a rough rope was tied harshly around my wrists. I was marched towards the back of the alleyway and came up against a wall. they pushed me towards it and through a door, which I hadn't noticed. I stumbled as they pushed me forward and landed with a crash on the floor. the last thing I glimpsed before they slammed the door was Oni's broken, silent body. I wept, tears pouring down my face and dampening my nightgown. the nightgown that Oni had lovingly washed for me. the nightgown that was always crisp and clean when I went to bed. I cried harder, until a voice asked softly, "what's wrong?" I turned and saw another shape creep forward, a young kalon like myself. "my - my sister is dead and her murderers shoved me in here because I - I s-saw them do it and maybe now they'll kill me and I have no f-family left!" I wailed. the kalon crept forward and reached out. she put an arm around me and I blinked weakly at her. "are you and I the only kalons in here?" I asked with a snivel. she nodded. "yes, for now. and don't worry. I have no family left either. none of us did." she hugged me. "wait," I murmured. "us?" I cocked my head in surprise. "oh," she smiled, "there were others before. but they were all taken away by them. one by one. and I was the only one left until you came." she grimaced. "they didn't kill me because they wanted me to join them. I'm big, you see, and strong." I nodded, then looked at my hands. "could you..?" "oh, of course!" she quickly untied the knot with swift, nimble fingers. I thanked her, before yawning. she gasped. "oh, you must be so tired." I nodded, although after what I'd seen I didn't feel as though I'd ever sleep again. she led me over to a pile of sacks and dragged a few down. I watched her carry them over to a corner and followed her there. there was another bed of sacks arranged for a bed and she laid down the other next to them. "there," she said, and I settled down on one side as she snuggled on the other. she was soon asleep, and I could hear her gently snoring. I cried myself to sleep that night. in the morning I woke up and light was streaming in. I could see a small window one end of the thing and ran over to it. I had to get out. I banged on the glass but the other kalon came up behind me. "it doesn't open," she said in a small voice. "and it won't break." I collapsed to the floor, crying again. all the horrors of last night came back to me. I ached all over. there were bruises all over my skin. she left me to weep and went to re-arrange the bedding. I crawled along the edges of the warehouse - I think that was what it - looking for somewhere to get out. there was nothing but rough, jagged plaster floor and splinter-filled board walls. I closed my eyes, tears spilling. but I kept on looking. and, eventually, I found a place. I could fit. it was a loose board. if I pulled it up, I could wriggle under, and run away into the moors. I leapt up, hope blossoming in me, and ran towards the other kalon. "hey! I found a way to get out!" I cried. she turned towards me, her eyes as clear and emotionless as though they were dead, and stared. "really?" she followed me as I led her to the gap. but her eyes glittered with tears and she slumped on the floor. "I've found that before. you can go. but I can't. I won't fit." the hope shattered like breaking glass. "no..." I whimpered. "no-" I stood there, swaying gently. I had to leave the warehouse. but I couldn't leave my new friend to die. I crumpled next to her, when the door swung open. it creaked gently as the gang stormed in. well, some of them. "food!" they yelled and the other kalon dragged me over. I was shaking, but I ate. I heard one of them yell to her, "last chance! we will expect your decision by tonight." gulping, I made my choice. when they had left, taking the bowls with them, I told her, "I won't go." she looked at me with thankful, happy eyes. "go when I am gone." they took her that night. she told them she wouldn't join them. I never even found out her name, and she was gone. so I left. I ran to the moors, they chased me, but my small size enabled me to hide. I was safe. for now.
Last edited by SunnyStreets on Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bloth Hoondr » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:59 pm

username; Lloril
name; Alastair
gender; Nonbinary | They/Them
prompt; 954 words

Alastair sat in the backseat of their parent’s van, slightly shaking and grumbling to themself as they stared at the Gameboy Advance in their hands. This was it, this was their crowning moment, the most important choice any kit makes in their whole lives. Who will they pick to be their starter Pokemon?

Now, Alastair may not be the most sociable and has somewhat of a difficult time making friends which is why when they told their parents about how everyone plays Pokemon, they bought it hoping it would be a step in the right direction for their kit.

It was going to be a difficult choice, one they could not go back on, it would surely determine their future for years to come! They clenched their fist and steeled themselves, luckily they were all on a family vacation but by the time Alastair returned to school, they must have already made their choice.

As the cheery 8-bit music of Prof. Elm's lab looped back at them, they bit their lip and slunk further down into their seat, seatbelt digging into their cheek. It would be silly to think that just because they had a Pokemon now the others would be more willing to approach them now but Alastair had to try! Either way, the situation was a win-win in the friend category be it another kit or their new virtual partner.

The choice was in their hands.

They made their sprite move circles about the table and eventually settles on the right most pokeball, Chikorita.

Just from its cry and preview sprite the little grass type was absolutely adorable and Alastair couldn't help the little "aww" that escaped from their mouth. Not many in class chose this as their starter because their reasoning was Meganium wasn't "cool enough" and although they did help their mother tend to the vegetable garden, they didn't feel Chikorita would be their best choice.

Next was the class favourite and Alastairs least favorite, Totodile. It wasn't that Totodile was a bad or uncute Pokemon, it was just that everyone in class had one! Not to mention the kits that were more keen on rough housing has 'em too, boasting about whose Feraligator was stronger. They shuddered and gazed out the car window. Sure their own Totodile didn't have to be mean, its how they were raised that mattered! And if they chose it, they would love it to the fullest.

So full of righteous energy, Alastair nearly forgot the last Pokemon and before they clicked accept, quickly backpedaled and clicked on the last Pokeball.

It was love at first sight. The trill of the cry, the squinty eyes, the roundness and absolute cuteness of the Cyndaquil floored them. They gasped and hugged the GBA close to their chest, squealing with delight. How could no one in their class have a Cyndaquil yet! Well, it was probably because everyone always chose the water type but darn it they would be the first! You can't just rely on your starter, Alastair thought, Pokemon was a team effort and even if Cyndaquil was weak to fire they would catch a whole bunch of other Pokemon to support them!

Alastair never mashed the A button faster in their life.

----- Years Down The Road -----

Alastair was right and wrong about their predictions back on the schoolyard. They gained quite a few friends who fawned over Quill the Cyndaquill and even convinced a few other kids to chose it as their starter when they got the game. They were teased a bit though but having a partner who would never judge them gave them the strength to stand up to the bullies and if they had all that bark then they better show their bite in a battle. Sure enough, all those Feraligator owners only trained their starters and Alastairs grass types made quick work of them.

As the years passed, Pokemon was always a good conversation starter. Alastairs parents were so happy to hear their kit was making friends and talking to others that they brought them to local tourneys. They were underestimated a lot because of their age but if there was one thing Alastair threw themselves into as much as Pokemon, it was strategy. Along with normal coursework they bought guides and listened to older players and soaked up information like a sponge whiched spurred them to train and teambuild even harder for the next competition.

In High School, it became easier to talk to others and make friends, especially when it came to talking about their interests. They still carried their love for pokemon and with each new game brought new mechanics and a new challenge which their friends supported wholeheartedly and on top of other hangouts and activities, loved to learn from Alastair and found their info-dumping cute.

As Alastair stared down their opponent at the World Finals, they couldn't help but remember when they were young, a time when choosing a starter was life or death. Through those games and through their friends and family's support, they were able to get this far. Sure it may still be a kit's game but for them, it was their life. Not in an obsessive way, just that picking their first Pokemon led them down a brighter path and opened up not only a world of adventure but a world of acceptance. They shook hands and set up their sides of the booth. While the other seemed to have countless Ralts good luck charms, Alastair set up their side with an old, beat-up Cyndaquil plush and an old copy of Pokemon Gold.

3DS in hand and a smile on their face, it was time to let the game begin.
Last edited by Bloth Hoondr on Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇Image

☆Species Storage☆
▇|▇Image
▇|▇Image
Bloth Hoondr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tcw » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:56 am

name;; Alan - username;; feyghost - gender;; Non-binary

||} Check out my friend's side of the story!!! {||
    prompt;;
    Alan grasped the frozen fence with a gloved paw and rested gently against the freezing iron. A fresh sheet of ice coated the ground, completely evening out the terrain around them. As they looked out at the dawning sun, the realization was to heavy to comprehend. They looked down at the ground for a moment before pulling out a piece of paper from their pocket. Nervously they folded and unfolded the paper a dozen times before actually opening it at last to read.
    They shuddered as they read it for the second time that day, an invitation to help right the world from its never ending state of winter.

They rested their forehead against the iron, hoping for the cold to awaken their brain to the reality of it all. Time was just a word without meaning in their current world. Minutes, hours, days, weeks and months were all just words. They didn’t hold any meaning anymore, nothing ever changed. It was always sunrise in their small town in the middle of nowhere, and it would always be sunrise until someone brought back Father Time. Alan ripped the invitation in half and threw the pieces into the snow. They watched as the small bits of paper flew down gracefully into the snow.

They nervously looked around them as people started to emerge from their houses and stores, tiredly greeting one another on the streets. Alan flattened back their ears as they took a glance back down at the shredded paper. They let out a tiny sigh and crawled through the fence’s holes and grabbed a pawful of snow and took it back inside their house. They set the ball of snow onto their desk and carefully grabbed the small paper pieces out of the snow and started arranging them back into the invitation letter.

Alan sat down and stared at it for a while. It was an invitation letter to the greatest school in the world, dedicated to its young scientists to help make the world a better place than what it’s stuck as now. Gently, Alan grabbed the biggest piece of the letter with the signature of all the teachers at the school. They blew off a few flecks of snow from the names and folded it in half. They placed it in their pocket and closed their eyes. They mulled over the thought for a long while, thinking over their options.

The positives largely out weighed the negatives in this case, but that didn’t settle the butterflies in their stomach. Today wasn’t going to be a good day, whether they went or not. They quickly got up from their seat and made way over to their closet. Alan pulled out a large suitcase from the back of the closet and quickly started putting in any clothes they could grab hastily. They skipped over packing other necessities and zipped up the overflowing case and threw it out their front door along with their wallet and computer case.

They slammed their front door behind them and locked it quickly, before throwing the key away into the yard. They quickly started down their doorsteps and slung their computer case around their shoulders and hauled the overpacked suitcase behind them. They were wracked with anxiety as every step took them closer and closer to their front gate. They clutched onto the gate for a moment, and took a shaky breath before opening the gate and calling a cab.
    ----------------------------
    Alan took a sharp step onto the plane and looked around for someone.

Ahh! Finally made it i see?” A sharp looking kalon said, towering over the kit. She was dressed up nicely in uniform.
    I..I y-yes. Yes I did. I am here to help our world.” Alan responded with a slight tone of pride in their voice.
    She chuckled out loud at them and smiled proudly.
    That’s the right attitude kid, keep up with it and you’ll stand out from the crowd in no time.” She patted them gently on the shoulder before showing them to their seats near the back of the plane.
    It is my duty as your pilot to make sure your trip is safe and secure. So joining you today is our staff-” She bent down to Alan’s level and whispered into their ear in a quick breath.
    They’re a bit rough around the edges.

Alan nodded at her and she gave him a little wink.
    Our newest addiction to our set is Little Miss Ariel, she’s one of our best mechanics on board and she really is a diamond in the rough.
    Alan looked over at the kit, roughly around their age. They furrowed their brow a little and looked away, a slight tint of jealousy washed over them as their eyes trailed back over to the kit.
    Unfair that a kit so young is so skilled. I don’t like it.

A muffled but strong voice came over the intercom and the Pilot gave one last smile at Alan before rushing past the staff members. The older kalons looked down at Alan and give them a sharp mean look before they all split off to do other things.
    Alan took a seat closest by and pulled out their laptop, hoping for things to pass by quickly.

----------------------------
    Lift off was smooth and calm, the fly was even calmer. The time in the air gave Alan too much time to worry and think, and put so much void and time into their day it let the anxiety of leaving home consume their thoughts. Alan forced everything in their mind to shut off, and just like a light switch they we’re out. Sleeping off their worries for only a bit, before the plane started to shake violently.

Their eyes flew open at the sound and they looked around them, the sounds of angry voices and empty threats filled the silence as another violent judder threw them all around. Alan quickly got up from their seat before getting thrown back down into it after another shake.
    HEY WHAT’S GOING ON?!” They called out towards the argument but was completely ignored. Fear started to sink in as they called out again towards the group but got nothing in response to their question.
    HEY!” They finally spotted the kit, the “diamond” of the group.

HEY WAIT, YOU WHAT’S GOING ON?” The kit looked up with a glint of fear in her eyes and Alan started to rush towards them, adrenaline kicked in. Just as they had took a three steps off the ground, the last violent judder sent them crashing to the ground as the plane started to fall.
Last edited by tcw on Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
tcw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theexileofkiem » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:08 am

mark!!
|