14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Newts

by Newts

by Newts

by Newts

furtopians 366-369;; mischievous mixes {closed}

Postby Newts » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:03 am

THIS COMPETITION IS FOR NON-OWNERS ONLY.

{i'm really tired so bear with me,,}
three hybrid furtopians are wreaking havoc across furtopia, tipping vegetable carts and leaving a mess wherever they go. unfortunately for you, it's your job to seize them before they cause any more trouble.

how it works:
i will hide one of the three furtopians in my posts, then post in this thread. i may or not give a keyword to aid your search, which would be bolded. whoever finds the furtopian first and PMs me a correctly filled out form will get them!! each adopt will have a different form, so make sure you use the right one and fill it out perfectly the first time, as edited PMs and double entries will be considered invalid.
once you apprehend one of the furtopians, their true form will be revealed, and their reference will be posted!!
you may only adopt one of the three, and they will be released at random times within the next 3 days. there may be multiple per day, so stay alert!!

catdog: found!!
bunster: found!!
snizard: found!!

i should note that these furtopians are NOT feral. they are simply displayed that way for the hunt!
good luck, and if you have any questions PM me ♥

the main 3 adopts have all been found! as a thanks for participation, anyone who tried out for one of them but didn't receive them gets to try out for a bonus adopt!!
Last edited by Newts on Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:04 pm, edited 12 times in total.
「newtsーgay/transーhe/him」
sig is a wip . please click the links below !
click here!!
Newts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: furtopians 366-368;; mischievous mixes

Postby Estinien.Wyrmblood » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:25 am

Mark owo

╭━━━━╮

╰━━━━╯
╭━━━━━━━━━━╮

- - - - -
If you've need of my lance,
I'll be ready.
If not,
I'll be reserving my strength
in preparation of the next battle.

╰━━━━━━━━━━╯
Estinien.Wyrmblood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:10 am

mark big time
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UltimateKitty » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:40 am

mark
─────────────────────────────────────────┐
ashley she/her autistic adult┊ ┊⋆ ┊ average user. ═════╗
╚══《 " when you go, just know that i will remember you " 》
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────────────────────────────────────┘
UltimateKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:56 pm

MArkity mark
xxxxxxx
just
a
girl
who
thinks
she's
an
owl

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm a night owl, and
luckily my profession
supports that. The
best ideas come to
me in the dead of
night.
xxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Newts » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:01 pm

as you're walking through town looking for the three wanted culprits, your stomach starts to grumble. great, this is just what i needed, you think to yourself. you're by an open-air market, so you decided to look around and maybe buy some fruit or something. as you peruse the produce, you overhear somebody laughing obnoxiously.
"you're alwaysss sssuch a kick in the head, darla," they say. in a not-so-hushed whisper, they lean in closer to the stand owner and speak. "oh, and did you hear about what happened to jeremy? yeah, he wasss a real weird guy... who would've known he'd break into a antique shop just to get me a present, though?"
you stand behind them in line as they continue to gossip with the clerk. impatiently, you check your watch. it's already been 5 minutes, could you hurry up? you tap them on the shoulder, and they turn around.
you stand face to neck with the stranger. wait, neck? you look up a bit. and a bit more. finally, you find their eyes: at the top of a long, towering neck. oh, a snake... or not..? there's something different about them. maybe it's the poorly sewed-on mismatching zebra-print turtleneck, but you feel there's something more to it.
"oh, i'm sssorry, was i talking too long..?" they shoot you a embarrassed and apologetic glance.
"well, i'll get out of your way... i'll sssee you on friday, right darla?"
the stand owner nodded and the talkative snake-like individual walked away. as you looked at the pears, your brain clicked.
that'soneofthehybridsi'msupposedtogetisn'tit.
you turn around and open your mouth, but they're already gone.
they couldn't have gone far, you assure yourself, and you begin frantically searching the stalls.

you have spotted one of the three furtopians causing trouble, but you must find them quickly!!
they are hidden in one of my posts, and you must PM the form below to me to win them. good luck!!

Code: Select all
username:
where are they?: {link to post}
are there any species of herbivorous snakes? if so, what is it?:
「newtsーgay/transーhe/him」
click here!!
Newts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:02 pm

Big mark
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Newts » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:28 pm

you went from produce stand to produce stand looking for them. lettuce, apples, blackberries, carrots, rhubarb... wait a second. you had a realization that could change the course of your wild-goose chase entirely.
snakes. don't. eat. plants.
no wonder i couldn't find them here!!
you whip your head around, and like an oasis in the middle of the desert, you see it: the local butcher shop, right across the street from the market. the snake-person probably came to get some meat and dropped by to see their friend! they could still be at the butcher's!
you ran across the street, stopping cars along the way. you threw the door open and saw your prize.
"hmm... i think i'll take two whole partridgesss." the culprit was looking through the glass at a wide selection of meats.
"will that be it for you?" the butcher said as she pulled out two small bird carcasses from the case.
"yesss, thank you very much!" as the butcher rang the stranger up, you caught your breath. they weren't going anywhere.
you stopped them as they went to walk out the door. "i'm afraid you're coming with me," you said.
they looked confused. "what for?"
"well... we saw you knock some produce to the ground. you're gonna have to pay for the damages."
their eyes went wide and they looked around nervously.
"y-you sssaw that? oh, dear..."
they thought for a moment.
"well, i don't have enough money, but i can offer you sssomething better..?"
you were skeptical, but let them continue.
"you sssee, i own a yarn ssstudio about a half-mile from here. i'm willing to give you any sssupplies you need to make your bagsss that i sssaw you ssselling. asss a matter of fact, the reassson why i knocked down that cart wasss becaussse i got a bit too into examining your handiwork." they looked away, embarrassed.
"lisssten, i'm really sssorry, but rent isss coming up next week and i can't do much..."
they looked at you pleadingly. you decided that it would be a pretty good deal, since the bags sell quickly and are a bit pricey to make.
"alright, it's a deal. i'll let you off the hook, but you better keep your promise, okay?"
they nodded gratefully. "oh, thank you ssso much!! feel free to come by whenever you like, we're open on weekdaysss from 9 to 5."
you let them go home with their partridges and thought to yourself. that wasn't that bad... i hope the other two are just as easy!!
you still had some work to do.

congratulations to Golden-Boy for finding the snizard!! stay alert, for there will be more missing furtopians soon!!
「newtsーgay/transーhe/him」
click here!!
Newts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FNAF » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:28 pm

mm mark
    vince he/him adult
    happy pride month :3
FNAF

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Newts » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:10 am

you're on the hunt once again. it's the next day, so you feel refreshed and ready to take on any challenges that come your way.
or so you think.
you didn't know that in a few hours, you would be sitting on the ground icing a black eye. but, life is unpredictable like that, isn't it?
currently, you don't have a black eye, so you decide to go search town. you have absolutely no clue where to look. after wandering around aimlessly for an hour with no results, you decide to actually think for a minute. maybe i should think about the descriptions i was given...
the first one that pops to mind is the bunny-person. you were told that they had bleach-blonde hair and were covered in band-aids. wow, that really tells me a whole lot...
despite the lack of information, you come up with a place to search: the drugstore. your logic for this was that they could be getting supplies for their hair or more band-aids. you went to the local drugstore and asked the clerk if they had seen anyone fitting that description. they shook their head, and you went on your way.
you went to drugstore after drugstore, always getting the same response. the sun was starting to go down, so you decided to call it quits for the day. you rounded the corner and started along the back alley, the fastest way home.
then, you saw it: the flash of pale yellow locks. and long, soft ears...
you didn't even notice it, but you were unconsciously reaching out to touch the stranger's ears. you resisted the urge.
they were squatting down, petting a... dog?
you leaned forward to tap them on the shoulder, but the dog saw you and was spooked. as it ran away, the stranger stood up and turned to face you.
they were mad. they were definitely mad, but... they were so cute... their nose twitched and they glared at you with big, dark eyes. they were short, too. about 3/4 the height of most furtopians, with a big head and little paws clenched into tiny fists. their bunny features stood out the most, but you could tell that something lied underneath that. bunnies are cute, but they were like, bunny times 20. you didn't realize you had been examining them in silence for a few seconds, and as their glare intensified, you remembered that you were here for business.
"um, excuse me, i'm gonna need you to come with me."
their answer was short: "no."
"what?" you weren't quite sure you heard them right.
"i said, no."
they suddenly grabbed you by the collar. "you scared away sam. i've been trying to feed her for weeks, she's skittish, but she's got a litter of pups and she's way underfed- i can't ignore that now, can i?"
you gulped. they were certainly intimidating, but the urge to pinch their cheeks was still almost unbearable. they continued to speak.
"you're in big trouble, you know that, right? now, you better scram, or we're gonna have a problem. i better not see you around here again."
they let go of you and turned to walk away. you stood their and watched their back, their fleshy nub of a tail standing up with anger. or maybe it was fear? you couldn't really tell- i need to stop getting sidetracked. i can't just let them go...
you walked up to them again and tugged at the back of their shirt. they turned around, inhaled, and punched you in the face.
what. what. what..? what??
you lied on the asphalt, trying to figure out what just happened. you felt your eye swelling, and immense pain, but the shock of everything numbed it. you heard footsteps going down the alley in a hurried pace. i gotta get up, i gotta get them...
you chanted this to yourself as you pulled yourself off of the ground, and chased after them. it was almost dark out, but it was easy to see the bright blonde bobbing its way in-between buildings.
after a few minutes, you lost your breath and sat on the corner. i can't believe i lost them...
you put your face in your hands, and gently touched your swollen eye. it stung.
ugh, i need to put some ice on it...
you stumbled around in the night, guided only by streetlights lining the sidewalks. eventually, you found yourself in front of a 24 hour drugstore. hopefully they have some ice...
you open the doors and walk inside.
the bunny was there.

you have cornered one of the three furtopians causing trouble, but you must apprehend them!!
they are hidden in one of my posts, and you must PM the form below to me to win them. good luck!!

Code: Select all
username:
where are they?: {link to post}
what is the most common substance used to bleach hair?:
「newtsーgay/transーhe/him」
click here!!
Newts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me