My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon #1413 - utopiosphere

Postby snowdrake » Tue May 29, 2018 3:54 pm

username;; hinode name;; salem gender;; female

erythrea, year 1432
drip... drip... drip...

the aftermath rain of the utter destruction that hit the small village was still apparent and constantly painted the streets like a mirror, reflecting the last few of the eerie black clouds that passed by. what in the world could have possibly caused all of this mess? most of the villagers looked cautiously out of their house's windows, as if they were wating for the next storm wave to wreck havoc upon their homes and while they were trembling in fear others knew all too what was going on. not only did the rumors of an upcoming execution spread like a wildfire during the last few days in the village, some of the villagers even wanted to attend the horrific scene. however, this was no ordinary execution. the suspect being executed was a witch and not just any witch, it was the very same one who poisoned the king of this land! why she did it she did not wish to say, torture and all. however, she made no trouble while being arrested and confessed to the crime almost right away and as you might imagine, the crime she did was the worst she could have ever done. so, today was her 'big day', as the people holding her captive liked to say.

at the execution
"trying something... different"

this morning I was woken up rather harshly by the guards who were watching over me inside my tiny cell. however, something was different about them. they had this very... awkward smile when they looked at me. I guess it is because today they are planning to "execute" me, as they call it. they are probably glad to finally get rid of me. either way, I could care less about how they feel. what matters right now is that I concentrate and think over how I'm going to do this. while I know they won't physically injure me, the place I will be in might manage to get to my head. it won't be easy. starting to get lost in my thoughts, time flew by quickly and I didn't quite notice that it was already time... well. time to get "executed". saying this sounds so incredibly weird, I know. anyway, the king's very highest of the high priests in erythrea was here himself. they definitely wanted to make sure that everything will go according to plan and keep this whole thing a secret. an obviously very badly kept secret, considering that already most of the village knew about this whole thing in one way or another. either way, I know that my time has finally come. surprisingly, the priest greeted me in a rather friendly voice as the guards tied my hands together with rope. I greeted him as well and bowed before him, as it was custom to do so and I didn't feel any personal grudge against him. you know, not all witches are actually evil or don't believe in god. in fact, most of the ones I used to know were quite nice and only wanted to help cure others from their illnesses. sadly their stories always ended the same: people don't care if you are a 'nice' or a 'bad' witch, the fact that you are a witch is already enough for them so every time I got to know a new witch someone dropped a dime on them eventually and what happened next I'm sure you can figure out yourself. my case... is a little different to say the least. I didn't need to wait for someone to tell on me, I did it myself. all of this was planned.

as the guards guided me to the execution room - in a very harsh way I might add - they stopped after entering the room and waited for their signal. the room I was in was pretty dark and my eyes needed some time to adjust to the dim light that was created by a circle of five small candles sitting in the middle of the rather big place. when y eyes finally adjusted completely, I could make out what seemed to be a pentacle where the candles are. the priest looked at the two guards who immediately responded with dragging me to the pentacle. standing right in the middle of it, they told me to put my hands up into the air and that if I try to resist they will immediately get rid of me. already knowing of the things that are going to happen I did as they pleased and stretched my still tied-up hands into the air, above my head. the priest said something I could not quite understand and all of a sudden a lot of black cloaked people were emerging from the shadows and circling me and the pentacle. the priest started to chant and the cloaked creatures followed his lead.

see, see here
the traitor that has committed crime
crime that goes beyond the punishment of exile

they took us our king
they took us our pride
they took us our strenght
they took us our everything
what they have stolen from us
they will never be able to pay back

see, see here
in the name of our king
I will seal them and their crime away, to never set foot on this land again

because what they did
can never be paid back
be it gold
be it regret
be it anything

see, see here
in the name of our earth
vanish into the neverending depths of croýnn

be gone
demon
be gone
black soul
be gone
for ever

the priest turned away from the crowd and looked into my direction. he started mumbling something and got louder with every second. I could, however, not understand the language he spoke. all of a sudden he screamed something and the candles around me were set ablaze! I was frightened by the roaring sound they made and instinctively screamed, all the while feeling how the ground underneath my feet slowly vanished. when the last bit of wood finally dissipated below my feet I started to fall... somewhere. being utterly terrified, I closed my eyes and waited to hit the ground, but instead of smashing into it if felt the wind become less strong and I was gently placed on what felt like dusty and dry earth. I opened my eyes and what I saw amazed me: a dark aura covered the place I was in now. dead trees stood everywhere, tiny glowing particles hovered around slowly in the air and a soft breeze was blowing through my fur. my plan actually worked! I was in croýnn, the land of the dead!

croýnn, day 1
"let's settle in here"

while croýnn is in fact the land of the deceased, I was actually not dead at all. I was very much alive and only a little shook from the sudden change of aesthetics and climate. I guess you could call it a cultural shock. before I started to do anything here, I knew that the first thing I had to do was find a place to live and find some resources. since I was behaving well inside the prison I was given a rather generous amount of food. here, however, I would have to see how and what I eat.

WIP!!
    say why she even wanted to be there
Last edited by snowdrake on Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:09 am, edited 4 times in total.
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beautea » Tue May 29, 2018 4:48 pm

mark !!
    x
    ↪ sweet talk, everything you say !!
    ╓─────────╖

xxxbeautea / kailey
    xv friendly! dms ok ♡
    xxxx─────────
    estj – she/her – my kals
    xenglish major !!th
    xxsheep enthusiast ♥

╙─────────╜
beautea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alyxmin » Tue May 29, 2018 4:58 pm

RESERVING THEM NOW NOW NOW-
alyxmin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starberry_milk » Tue May 29, 2018 5:11 pm

username: StarWerewolf
Kalon name: Solatra “Solar”
Prompt:
Solatra loved witchcraft since she was a young kalon. She tried everyday with many unsuccessful attempts including one that made her claws to long and another that gave her strange green markings all over her body.
Other than mastering magic she was struggling with cancer. A cancer that was close to incurable . She wanted to learn the study of healing magic, so she could not only heal herself but others around her. There were a other kalons she knew she could help. She applied to go to the only school that taught magic in the country and managed to get a spot on the waitlist because she ended up in hospital on the open day of the school and lost her spot. Every night after that she cried. She got sicker and sicker but she didn’t lose hope. Losing her spot just made her more determined to get it back. Eventaully a spot opened up and Solar reapplied. Solar successfully graduated from the school of witchcraft as top of her class. Her cancer was cured after a while, though even now she struggles with the after affects. Now owns a potions shop supplying rare and valuable materials. Yet inside she still feels and dark hole. A tug at her heart. She was lonely, but there was nothing she could do about it.
Last edited by Starberry_milk on Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
:3
Starberry_milk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mikey » Tue May 29, 2018 5:24 pm

>> click to enter <<
Last edited by mikey on Tue May 29, 2018 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mikey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bluewingz » Tue May 29, 2018 6:21 pm

username:
kalon name:
[impress me]
bluewingz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 76heart » Tue May 29, 2018 6:28 pm

holy heck this is absolutely magnificent
really going to have to make sure I plan my time better so I don't do this last minute because oh my god I'm in love

LINK TO FORM
I've never had to make a thread for an entry before so I hope I'm doing this right ahhhh
also the coding is probably not phone compatible

far from home (the raven) - sam tinnesz
my cover of it that is meant to be breathy and emotional and not just me dying after like 50 attempts
utopiosphere - mili

username: 76heart
kalon name: I'm thinking ambrosia but I know that's going to change
mallary evanora wren, goes by nora
prompt:
tell me about a time when this kalon was sad and how they coped/dealt with it
[impress me]

• definitely has a raven companion, probably named diaval or prospero with similar markings that I must draw
• probably shunned as a small child for showing interest in magic/witch-y things
• collected feathers and other odd little things when she was small
• her set of knuckle bones are probably her most prized possession and she really enjoys casting them
• loads of crystals
• tarot cards, her head and her raven flying behind her with wings outstretched + moonlight since she's very much guided by the moon tarot as opposed to the sun
• I think she'll have run away and stumbled upon a very old kalon who did practice witchcraft who she learned from
• must make gifsssssss
• and maybe a sim version of her if I can figure out how to edit the screenshots
Last edited by 76heart on Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:44 pm, edited 6 times in total.
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me