Postby BlueEyedKite » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:13 am

Post number: #30

Username: Blueeyedkite

Cat's Name: Hawkstrike

Cat's gender: Tom

Cat Age: 36 moons

Cat Rank: Warrior

Clan Thread: Meadowclan

Give a compliment to someone in the rise community: @RISE staff, thank you for all your hard work. I can't imagine all the effort that goes into keeping this adoptable species running. You all do an amazing job at designing RISE cats and coming up with such fun and creative contests to win them. I am grateful for this opportunity!
Characters.Toyhouse. Dreamwalkers.Image
ImageWriting Contest >> Here<<
avatar by shalusky MM stamp by hellevi
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby Only_Sky » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:49 pm

--
Last edited by Only_Sky on Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #0363

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:09 am

dimi. wrote:Post number: #5
Username: dimi.
Cat's Name: Heatherpool
Cat's gender: Female
Cat Age: 67 moons
Cat Rank: Senior Warrior
Clan Thread: Silentclan
Give a compliment to someone in the rise community: it's hard to pick one person, so i'm gonna make a list.

weegeestar5
    You are such an incredibly talented writer and artist. even though you bully Stormstar I smile so much when I see your art because it makes me happy seeing your cats so loved, ugh <33

Lady Raincloud
    I absolutely admire your creativity, you're absolutely incredible at coming up with spontaneous ideas! All of your adopt suggestions and contest ideas that you've pitched in on the discord have all been so unique and pleasant to scroll through.

Neah
    Your designs honestly give me life! I always love them, even if I don't actually try out for the cat. You're so amusing in the discord,
    and even if someone makes a mistake, you're so chill about it, and I am glad you are such a good staff member.

PBR
    You are so funny! I love your remarks in the group chat eggs ftw. You are so good at designing new rise cats, and I can't wait to see more from you.

Tendency
    Oh my gosh, where do I start with this one. Tendency, you are such a cool person. I don't talk to you much, but you are really dedicated to rise, and in your GA term, I have found myself loving every single one of your designs. Your writing is also really nice, and I am glad that I am able to have an RP with such a cool person.

Placebo
    DUDE! Your designs are so good and distinct, they really stand out. I can look at a design and tell if you made it because your style is such a unique(and good) one. I am so happy that you have become a permanent artist, I cannot wait to see more from you.

Dia.
    I could write paragraphs for you, but I'll shorten it. Man, I am so glad you decided to host Rise. You are such an incredible owner,
    and you listen to the members of your community and clarify things for people who may be struggling. I love Forestclan, all the cats you've made are so pretty, and I can't wait to see where you take this species. Thank you for making such an amazing adoptable.

Sunlitsecrets
    You are an absolutely incredible individual. You are so dedicated to Rise, and have been kind enough to partner up with me for two partner competitions. I love how you have set your clan up, and I would absolutely love for there to be more ties between our cats.
    You are such a good sport, and I hope you get to win a competition soon!

Anyone not here
    All of your artists, mods, and community members are absolutely incredible. I am proud to be part of such a kind community where we can talk about the most random things on the discord, and can collaborate to make decisions for rise. I can't wait for the months to come, and would love to become friends with more of you. The people on this list are those who first came to mind <3

congratulations!!! you're the lucky winner!

It was so great to read all of the kindness each of you included in your forms, I hope all of you know how incredible, talented, and special each of you are. You are what makes this so much fun and I'm so proud that the community has so many good things to say about each other. Keep being awesome!

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewmew. » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:09 am

Congrats Dimi!
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sabatea » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:18 am

Congratulations! I love the name you chose! :3

X
X
X
XXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Maplestar image © Chimerect
Sabatea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanara » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:31 am

Congrats Dimi 8D <3
x
Sanny // They/Them
X
Sanara-Nara#6603
My Toyhouse.se
My Deviantart
Warrens Across Regions
x
Happy Pride, Y'all!
Sanara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:37 am

Congrats, dear!!

I really loved this comp <3
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:28 am

Congrats!! Loved the positivity!

┌────────────────────────────┐

Hey its Rei! I have my commissions open! USD only!
I am ND and have a 9-5 job so I may be inactive
for periods of time! I'm more active on Discord (heyrei)!

└────────────────────────────┘
xxxxxxxx|c4c threadbreedingsdesign salesdesign poundsketchpage|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx《 • meet the artist • 》
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|KeldinesReturn • A Cat ARPG|

┌────────────────────────────┐

ImagexxxxImagexxxxImage

└────────────────────────────┘
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:00 am

oh my god i came home to sunlit telling me i won and i actually full on screeched. i'm so glad to have won my first cat <33

thank you for letting me be the owner of such a gorgeous cat, i love her very dearly and she will be tremendously developed within my clan <33333

I am so glad all of you were so positive in this competition, it was a nice change of pace and I absolutely loved reading through all of it <333
Last edited by dimi. on Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:50 am

You guys seriously made me tear up ;v; It hasn't been the best of weeks for me so seeing your kind comments was a blessing, and I adore seeing all this warm positivity <3 Many congrats Dimi! Aah I know for a fact Heatherpool's ending up with an amazing user in an amazing clan ;0; /
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me