Re: Anniversary Adopt — May | Emerald

Postby Kyo » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:20 am

username: kyo
name: Allico
confession response:

Tuesday nights where good nights for Allico, long evenings void of his lousy job at the Crab Shack and filled with the sound of radio and laughter from his life long friend. Stationed in the vacant Walmart parking lot during the unholy hours of the night, the pair found themselves reclined back with their feet on the dash of as they swapped cigarets and troubles from the week before. Aster was especially jazzed after another failed romance with a cute cashier he'd found and it seemed to be the highlight of tonight's conversation.
"I don't understand," he groaned, continuing to nurse his broken heart on a near empty bottle of peach smirnoff," The signs where there, it was so obvious he was into me."
"Well I mean couldn't have been that obvious, plus if he's got a girlfriend he's probably not batting this way," Allico hinted, popping open a bright red container of Chinese food, frowning when he realized his lack of utensil.
"I mean I guess but he was just so- you're not even paying attention," whined the poor boy, watching as Allico crawled half way into the back seat to dig through the clutter in search of a fork.
"I am listening but it's the same thing every time. You go out to eat, fall in love with the first hot slab of meat ya see, then come crawling into my car all boo hoo,"
"First of all this thing can hardly be called a car, it's more of a portable trash can," boasted Aster, emphasizing his point by reaching down and plucking free a molded half eaten something from among the mess, making a face while ignoring the unimpressed look from Allico.
"Secondly I know I'm a romantic but you're the only one I can talk to about this. You're the closest thing I'll ever have to a real boyfriend, I need you to fill the beefcake shaped hole in my heart."
"The only hole in interested in filling is my mouth," Allico scoffed, returning to his seat after having successfully retrieved a plastic knife from the ruins of his back seat.
"I'm not exactly boyfriend material anyways," he shrugged, digging into the container and shoveling lo mein into his mouth.
"God don't even say that, I use to have like- the biggest crush on you."
Stopping mid slurp Allico gave Aster a skeptical look, prompting him to rush into explanation.
"I'm so serious! For the longest time I had SUCH a big crush on you- you have no idea. I wanted you to noticed so bad but you're to thick headed," Aster pouted, crossing his arms over his chest in a childish way," I had to give up once I realized you where totally only into six foot beast men with hairy chest and chiseled features. I'm like 4'9 with a baby face I just don't stand a chance. I mean even now I still know I've got feelings but honestly I don't really want to ruin what we have."
"Well I mean I appreciate your feelings and all but you're right. I've never even imagined you as like that so- I'm not really sure what to say..."
"Don't worry I never anticipated you to reciprocate anyways so it's not a huge deal," Aster assured, lifting the bottle and draining it without thought," I don't want to make it weird, sorry."
"Your feelings are important to me so it's not like I'm weirded out it's just more like- curiosity? It's amazing that you'd be into me even tho we're both normally on the hunt for tall ripped guys to carry us princess style off into the sunset."
Aster laughed at that, the familiar sound easing the tension that had tried to creep up between them. Allico grinned while staring thoughtfully down into his noodles before placing them to the side and turning to face Aster more directly.
"Hey, kiss me," he suddenly demanded, leaning in closer to Asters surprise," Who knows, maybe I'll feel a spark."
"Whoa, talk about a sudden response. Uh, you sure?"
"It's worth a shot just to see," Allico shrugged, reaching out and cupping Aster's reddened cheek with his hand," We're both single and we get along. Maybe I've never thought about you like that but anything can change, right?"
"If you're sure..." Aster muttered shyly, eyes slowly closing as Allico gently urged him forward.
"Hope you like the taste of lo mein," he hummed, erasing the distance between them.
Last edited by Kyo on Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Kyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Olive; » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:03 am

╔════════╗

Username: OliveMyLove
Name: Orpheus

╚════════╝

Confession Response: It was just another day of work at the Oria. Strictly the usual. There were trees that needed to be grown, flowers that needed to bloom, and vines that needed to extend their tendrils. Harnessing and nurturing the magical life force that controlled all these plants was a difficult, albeit rewarding job. Many would kill to have it.
But this was not the hardest part of the job. There was another magic organization, called the Neptula. They presided over the waters, keeping everything that lived there thriving. However, both the Oria and the Neptula pulled from the same force, one that resided within the core of the earth. There was only so much energy it could give at once. Keeping the balance between the two organizations was difficult, and I was the only one who seemed to care about it. After all, we only had one earth, and it was our job to protect all of it! But all my coworkers had decided that the only thing that mattered was to "beat" the Neptula. They didn’t realize that land and water depended on each other and needed to coexist.
I glanced up at the clock, which read 6:26. Shoot! I was late! I slung my bag over my shoulder and bounded out of the building, nodding goodbye to the numerous security officers scattered throughout the building. Pushing open the tall glass doors at the front of the building, I ran out into the city.
Fifteen stressful minutes later, I burst into the restaurant, hoping with all my might I hadn’t kept her waiting for too long. And there she was. Elethea, the woman who was supposed to be my rival. She held the same position as me, but she worked for the Neptula. I was supposed to hate her guts, but we were best of friends.
"Sorry... I’m... late!" I huffed out, with a weak smile. She smiled back.
"It’s no problem at all! I don’t mind waiting to eat dinner with my favorite person!"
We were led to a table, and shortly thereafter, we were left to our food.
After some pleasant small talk, "Orpheus, I have something I need to tell you." My heart rate sped up, and I almost felt dizzy. What could she possibly be talking about?
Her mouth opened, but no words came out. "It’s okay. I’m here for you no matter what."
A deep breath was all she needed before she spat it out. "Orpheus, I love you!"
Before I knew what I was saying, I replied, "I love you, too, Elethea!" But when I thought about it, it was true. We connected on a deeper level, with our passion for keeping the earth safe and our love for all living things. Plus, I loved the way her eyes twinkled whenever she was passionate about something.
I brought myself back to reality. "But how will we pursue a relationship?" I questioned. "My coworkers already detest me because of our friendship. And that one person who dated someone from the Neptula got fired! Nobody will trust me with important company secrets if we date, and I’ll be on thin ice."
"I’ve already thought about all that. I’m willing to quit my job just to be with you." The severity of the statement hit me, and I pondered it for a moment. If my company couldn’t put aside their differences with the Neptula to make the world a better place, then why should I work there?
A waiter arrived and snapped me out of my thoughts. "Here’s your check." After dinner was paid for, we walked out of the restaurant into the dazzling city, with lights twinkling like stars. I reached for her paw, and we navigated the city streets in comfortable silence. Suddenly, an idea popped into my head. "What if we broke off from the Oria and the Neptula, and we formed our own organization?"
Her eyes lit up. "We could combine our talents to help nurture the earth even more! After all, there’s no solid boundary between water and land, so why should there be with their guardians?"
And that was the day that water and land joined as one earth, for the first time in centuries.
(707 words)

Extra:

leaf © yuitea on deviantart
Last edited by Olive; on Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:13 pm, edited 6 times in total.
╔═════════════════════════════╗
olive • they/them • ve/ver
sylph of life
speaks: english, russian, spanish
linguistics • foreign languages • ttrpgs
kalons
╚═════════════════════════════╝
Olive;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( only know you love her when you let her go ... )

Postby hellb0und » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:24 am

卂ㄥ乇乂丨丂
          username // inferno,
          name // alexis (name meaning "defender of mankind")
          gender // nonbinary
          confession response //

xxxxxTHE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH

alexis and demetria always had an interesting relationship. demetria royalty, and alexis a
          knight in the king's army. the two had met on a warm summer evening when alexis was pr
          eparing for the oncoming war through hours of reckless practice. demetria had been takin
          g a stroll when she heard the cries and resonating sound of metal against metal. stopping
          in her tracks, she rationally checked the situation out. "oh hello," the princess muttered w
          ith a small smile upon seeing her, just missing the blade that unintentionally swung at her
          head. "i deeply apologize," they murmured with a sheepish smile, feeling like a fool. "that's
          uh... quite alright. i'd assume you're training?" demetria asked with a raised eyebrow, "yes
          ma'am," the princess nodded slightly and gestured for alexis to follow.

from then on, the two shared a secret friendship. alexis listened when demetria would rant
          and fume over how prissy every prince she met was, and the fact that none of them truly in
          terested her despite her father's demands. that's when demetria slowly began to insist the t
          wo of them run away, together. "i can't live like this anymore," demetria would whine, beggi
          ng alexis to join her on her brash journey. "they won't catch us, i swear on it." alex would ta
          ke the idea into consideration for some time, then recall the consequences, and that she oa
          thed her loyalty to defending the kingdom. "i'm sorry, demetria, i can't do it." alexis confess
          ed, over and over. demetria would plead, even cried, at one point. "why don't you just go wi
          thout me?" they finally questioned, although the silence was their answer. "i'll see you tomor
          row," was all the princess uttered before leaving. slamming the metal door shut behind her.

the princess' day came eventually. an arranged marriage, so to speak. the princess didn't con
          sent but her father forced her into it, informing her the consequences would be high if she d
          idn't follow through. "father, please. i don't want to do this!" demetria weeped as he observed
          her in the spotless wedding dress, "shut up. you don't have a choice." he hissed, and the girl's
          mouth submissively remained tightly shut for the rest of the time. an hour or two later and she
          was walking down the stretching red carpet, bouquet in hand and veil gracefully framing her pet
          ite figure. "my love," the prince smiled, taking her paw in his. she hid the look of disgust threa
          tening to register on her face with a fake smile. then, the bondage between the two came. an
          agreement to love each other unconditionally, allowing the two hearts to become one. her cou
          nterpart consented, and the priest stared at her expectantly. demetria, without hesitation, rel
          eased herself from the young man's tight grasp and ran. as fast as she could. dodging guests th
          at grabbed at her, listening as screams of shock filled the palace. she tore the veil from her go
          lden locks, pushing the doors of the kingdom open and scurried into the forsaken forest. hefty
          footsteps quickened behind her, until she caught her friend's gaze, "demetria!" they shook thei
          r head rapidly, unable to comprehend what had just occurred.

next thing the two knew, they were being dragged back by two brawny guards, measly blades
          held against their necks. the king awaited them inside the walls of what would become their
          new nightmare, holding a relaxed stature. they were presented before him, heads down in sh
          ame and ears pinned back. "follow me," he muttered, anger lacing his tone. an unpleasant fe
          eling of dread tugged at alex's very core. they did as they were told, demetria didn't even try
          and run this time. the two were then greeted by a musty odor and charcoal, stone walls. undo
          ubtedly soundproof. "i'm sorry it's come down to this," then the king lifted his hefty sword, glar
          ing down at alexis. "no!" demetria screamed, throwing herself before the knight. her father loo
          ked down at her in a puzzled manner, "what is this nonsense?!" he snapped, "father... i love th
          em." alex's facial features expressed confusion, "if you wish to kill me, fine. it was my doing. d
          on't kill alexis though," she bowed her head and prepared for the final blow. her father's fury o
          vertook him, and he delivered it. alex sobbed out as she gently caressed the beautiful girl's face,
          pressing a kiss to her lifeless lips.

[749/750]

extra //

the knight ran from the man which they'd pledged their utmost devotion and service too. they des
          pised him with all their heart. hated every inch of him. the thing that would haunt them for the
          rest of their lives wasn't the death of the one they loved, but rather the amount of time it took for
          them to realize just how much they had cared about them. the fact that they never had the chance
          to mutter those words she'd so long waited to hear. the silence which came when they asked why
          she couldn't run away on her own was explained. all made sense. the answer was a disastrous situa
          tion that meant her ultimate demise. alexis unable to see that. now they inhabited the woods, rab
          id and crazed. unwilling to go near human civilization again. having lost her mind after witnessing
          the death of the princess, but vowing to return. to gain revenge. she was determined that one day,
          the king would never see the light of day again.

[ 173/300 ]

xxxxxxxIS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mariala » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:51 pm

--☆--
username: Mariala
kalon name: Aphrodite (Greek variation of Venus who the Emerald was dedicated to)
confession response:
extra:
The video
--☆--

Mariala

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beeqlass » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:29 am

could i request a small extension maybe? ;0
beeqlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowdrake » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:18 am

cyber; wrote:
      could i request a small extension maybe? ;0

*raises hand* me too please? ;^;
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby benjeep » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:27 am

username: benjeep
name: Aubron of Darmoor
confession response:
Gunnir
extra:
no name brand™ // transman // adult // raging gay // infp // kylux and harringrove trash
benjeep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiraeth + hound » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:11 am

this has been extended until 11:59 pm (CST) on April 6th!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌──────────────────┐

no longer active
avatar - saturnus . sig art - wolberdan
commissions

| DA | I G |

└──────────────────┘

hiraeth + hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:16 am

username: NaCl
name: Draco
confession response: it was a text conversation. Warning, Draco is very VERY dense.
[his friend's name is Harry, so that explains the name]

"Hello, POTTER"

Hey, Draco?

What's up?

How do you tell your crush you like them?

Right of you to come to me for advise!
Well, anyways.
You just tell them! Say:
"Hey, I really like you [name] and I have for a while"
And BAM!
You told your crush you like them.

Hey, I really like you Draco and I have for a while

Yeah! Just like that!

-_-
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pepper333 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:50 am

username: pepper333
name: Esmarelda
confession response:
Essie looked confused, what did Kyre just say to me? It took a minute before she burst into tears. Poor Ky blushed even deeper and looked woeful, "is t-that a no t-then?" Looking up Essie smile the biggest grin and shook her head. "No silly! These are happy tears! I've always wanted our friendship to go the next level, but I was scared of your rejection!" Ky grinned, relieved, "well, you don't have to worry about that now."

extra: (optional)

Hello, I'm pepper333! But feel free to call me
Pepper, Pep, or pretty much anything! My trades
and messages are always open!

XanjeDeviantartFree pets!!!

pepper333

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups