Based on Click to view
Artist >> Leafstorm515 [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #0258

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:29 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or no founder at all. Please be sure you have room for this cat in your clan before applying.

This will be a short little contest! I needed a pick me up after a long day and thought a shaded kitty might be just the thing. Show me an image of their favorite flower./plant/herb/etc. Explanations are fine, just keep them short please. Extras are allowed, though they should relate to the prompt in some way.

This will close to new entries after the 2nd post on page #2. ( Please don't post res unless you are filling out parts of the form. Everyone deserves a chance) After it closes, there will be 1-2 hours to edit forms (depending on how fast it fills up) and then it will be judged, so hopefully sometime tonight!

Code: Select all
username:
name:
clan thread:
favorite flower:
extras:

Username: ki-neko animura
Cat Name: Cactusflight
Clan: Mountainclan
Description: A golden shaded short hair with darker points and yellow-green eyes.
Other Features:
Siblings: None Living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by >> Leafstorm515 on Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #0258

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:31 am

username: Sunlitsecrets
name: Quietbreeze
clan thread: FrontierClan
favorite flower:
There's a small, purple flower that only blooms at night in FrontierClan territory. Quietbreeze loves the long, sharp petals and the fact that it takes some waiting to see one in full bloom. These plants may be hard to find, but they're a hidden bit of beauty in the land.
. She's trying to figure out how to bring one back to camp for the other flower lovers in the Clan.
Last edited by Sunlitsecrets on Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weegeestar5 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:33 am

username: weegeestar5
name: lionwhisker
clan thread: Duskclan
favorite flower: heather -
Upon the passing away of his parents, he and his littermates struggled in the snowy moorland. Nightfall approached fast, and Lion knew they would freeze before they reached the forest cover. That was when he noticed the heather flowers and quickly shoved himself and his siblings underneath it. It didn't seem to offer much cover, but it was the warmest they had felt in moons. Lion was grateful for the plant for protecting them, and always vowed to protect it in return (usually by chasing away rabbits).
extras:

Wip
Last edited by weegeestar5 on Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImageImage
art by me, avatar by scolipede. //
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

and i want a moment to be real
wanna touch things i don't feel
want to hold on and feel i belong
and how can the world want me to change?
they're the ones that stay the same
they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tynahi » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:35 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Username: Tynahi
Name: Goldenstrike
Clan Thread: RedwoodClan
Favorite Flower: Western Azalea

╔═════════════╗

Goldenstrike is intrigued by this
flower. Its color ranges from a brilliant
pink and yellow to white. It has a swee
almost honey like smell in his opinion.
He finds it curious how it seems to 'die'
in the winter and return in the spring as
most things in their territory is evergreen
While most view its beauty in New Leaf,
Goldenstrike likes to watch it change and
renew itself throughout the year.

╚═════════════╝
Last edited by Tynahi on Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:04 am, edited 4 times in total.
Tynahi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:36 am

username;; dimi.
name;; bearsight
age;; 60 moons
gender;; male
rank;; warrior
clan thread;; silentclan
favorite flower;; bearsight's favorite flower is the candy stick flower. silentclan, being found
in a forest shaded by large trees with plenty of fungi growing in green-leaf, is a perfect place to find the fascinating, unique flower. he likes it for a very simple reason; it's pretty. the flower sticks out from all the others in the forest. his name actually comes from his fascination to these flowers. as an apprentice, he could see one of these plants from several meters away, and would run up to it and sit in front of it, staring at it for ages. he one day dreams to try to eat one, but willowsong stops him, fearing for the worst.
extras;;

Last edited by dimi. on Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:04 pm, edited 11 times in total.
gradually coming back
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CertainNorth » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:50 am

ωเɳ∂૨µɳɳε૨

username: Tendency
name: Windrunner
clan thread: Dustclan
favorite flower: Snap Dragons

What, you ever tried eating a snap dragon before? Yes? What's wrong with you! It's a flower, for the love of Starclan! And it's such a cute one too! Maybe instead of looking with your stomach, you should look with your eyes and your nose. They're just so bright and round and really odd looking for a flower.

รɳαρ ∂૨αɠσɳร
Last edited by CertainNorth on Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpack12 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:58 am

username: wolfpack12
name: Mira, Goldenpaw, Goldenheart
clan thread: Crescentclan
favorite flower: daffodil
The reason this flower is her favourite, is because it reminds her of her mother. Due to the fact that her mother had loved this flower herself. It helps comfort Goldenheart, when the day of her mother's death comes around. Reassuring her, that her mother isn't truly gone, and reminding her of the good memories she had shared with her.

extras:

Story:

The golden coloured she-cat twitched an ear, as she stared at her own reflection. Yellowish green eyes searching for something that wasn't there. She felt safe enough within her clan's territory. Which was why she could be found, sat at the edge of the lake. Occasionally pawing aimlessly at the crystal clear surface. If she didn't know better, she would of thought that some of the fish within the watery biome were glaring up at her. Annoyed by her constantly disturbing them, every time her paw came into contact with the water. However, she didn't give them much thought, as she laid down within the sun. Resting her head on her paws, as she released a small sigh. Even her clanmates could tell that there was something up with her. Due to the fact that she wasn't her normal every day cheerful self. It didn't help that a certain member of her clan had disappeared. One who was normally around for her, when her mood suddenly dropped.

Releasing another sigh, Goldenheart looked up towards the sky. Wondering where the older tom had ran off to. Especially since quite a few days have gone past, since his disappearance. It was unusual, considering that he would of told her where he was going. As well as how long he would be gone for. Yet, even Dawnstar seemed to be at a loss, for where he could of went. Either that, or she fully knew and wasn't telling her. Her ears flattened further against her head, as her tail moved sluggishly behind her. It had been years since her mother passed away, yet each time this particular day came around, it felt as if she had lost her all over again. It made her close in on herself, and drew her away from the rest of her clan. However, she didn't have much time to dwell on this, when she heard a sharp snap of a twig. Quickly lifting herself up onto her paws, she glanced in the direction of where the sound had came from. Ready to fight.

Only to blink in confusion, when a familiar spotted tom came stumbling out. At the moment, she could only see his back. As he tried to tug his back leg free, from the bush he had just came from." Leopardclaw? Where have you been?", she asked. Looking over at her friend, as he finally managed to break free. Only when he turned around to reply, did she freeze, upon recognising the yellow plant in his mouth. Causing her to have to sit down in shock, as old memories came back to her. It was the same flower she had seen as a kit, when looking into a two-legs garden. As well as the same one, that had been her mothers favourite. Only when she managed to finally regain control of her emotions, did she dare to speak." But how? That type of flower doesn't grow around here", she added.

Leopardclaw simply gave her a tired smile and chuckled. Before walking over to her, and placed the flower down at her paws." I know, it's why I asked Dawnstar, if I could have her permission to leave the territory for a few days", he replied. Not even waiting for an answer, before picking it back up and placing it on her head. Next to her ear. Once that was done, he then stood back and gave a small nod in satisfaction at his work. Glad that he had made it back in time, with the she-cats favourite flower. Before finally nudging the younger cats shoulder with a paw, to snap her out of her dazed look. Amber eyes glowing with warmth, as he looked at the one he took under his wing." I also knew that today was going to be difficult for you, so I decided to try and cheer you up by searching for it, now, you have something to remember her by", he added.

At first the golden she-cat didn't know what to say. As she stared at her companion with wide eyes. Tears stung the corners of her eyes, as she blinked a few times to keep them from falling. However, this soon became a failure, as both grief and gratitude took hold of her heart. Being careful to not drop the flower, as she placed her head under her former mentors chin. Finally allowing the tears to fall freely, at the others kind gesture. Leopardclaw had not only been a close friend and a mentor to her, but also an older brother. He had been with her through both the good and bad times." Thank you, brother", she said. Her voice barely above a whisper.

Leopardclaw simply smiled, as he wrapped one paw around her. Creating a sort of cat-like hug, as he held his foster sister close. Allowing her to freely release her emotions, as he gently began to purr. A reassuring method, to let her know that everything was going to be ok." You have no idea how many care for you, Golden, never let others take your light away from you, nor let this day bring you down, because you deserve all the happiness in the world, if your mother was here, she would have been so proud of you, just as I am, so never lose this flower, for it will forever remind you that your loved ones are never truly gone, and even as I look at its yellow petals, I know she is smiling down at you right now, little sister", he replied.

The yellow petals of the daffodil, moved gently in the breeze. Making it seem as if it were nodding in agreement, to the tom's words. From where it was perched upon the golden she-cats head. Yes, Goldenheart may need more time to heal, but as long as she had someone like Leopardclaw at her side. Then that was all she needed to be on the road to recovery. Her mother knew this, as she watched the two foster siblings from above. Smiling from her place within the stars.
Last edited by wolfpack12 on Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:32 pm, edited 12 times in total.
wolfpack12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sabatea » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:00 pm

XXXXXXXXXXXXXImage
ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXX
X
X
X
𝒰𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒: Sabatea
𝒩𝒶𝓂𝑒: Dawnblaze
𝒜𝑔𝑒: 37 moons
𝒢𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇: She-cat
𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀: Warrior
𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓃 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹: TreeClan
𝐹𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇: Wild honeysuckles

𝐸𝓍𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓈:

As high in the trees as we all were in TreeClan, we saw little besides the green of the tree leaves and the brown of the bark, especially during greenleaf and newleaf. Occasionally though, some vining plant may make the journey up into the treetops. Such was how Dawnblaze saw her first honeysuckle. The sweet, unique scent drew her in, and upon closer inspection, she found a cluster of these yellow and white flowers. They quickly became her favorite, for their scent, their tenacity, and if she was feeling adventurous, their sweet taste.
Last edited by Sabatea on Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

X
X
X
XXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Maplestar image © Chimerect
Sabatea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanara » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:23 pm

Username :: Sanara
Cat's Name :: Sunkit, Sunpaw Sunbear
Cat's gender :: She-Cat
Clan Thread :: HillsideClan
Sunbear feels sort of silly when folks ask her about her favorite flower, but she answers the same every time- the gentle dandelion. Why? Oh, well it’s quite simple. The dandelion is a flower of promise; a promise of good weather to come, and a promise that through struggle, all things can come to light. They seem to be able to grow almost anywhere- even in the thunderpaths built by twolegs. Always blooming into the bright sunlight yellow. Now, if a simple flower can grow to be so strong, couldn’t we too grow to be strong and bright?
Last edited by Sanara on Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
x
Sanny // They/Them
X
Sanara-Nara#6603
My Toyhouse.se
My Deviantart
Warrens Across Regions
x
Happy Pride, Y'all!
Sanara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:23 pm

username: ☁Lady Raincloud☁
name: Timberstep
clan thread: NocturneClan
favorite flower:
The beautiful California Poppies growing by the sea. As a youngster he hid from some dogs in these flowers, their orange confuses them with his orange.
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me