Egyptian Kathiwari #48 by Keeta by keeta

Based on Click to view
Artist keeta [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Egyptian Kathiwari #48 by Keeta

Postby keeta » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:51 pm

Egyptian Kathiwari is a horse breed that was originally bred to be a desert war horse to be used over rough terrains, harsh heat and on small rations. They were used as cavalry mounts, but today are used for riding, in harness and sometimes as police horses.
They are quick and nimble horses with an average height of 15hh and they are never taller than 18hh. As well as the usual gaits, the Kathiawari also performs a swift, lateral pace, called the revaal. All in all, it is a high-spirited, intelligent and affectionate horse that can withstand extreme heat with little food and water.

tell me a story about this horse to win them! :)
Genes: Ee - Aa - Sabsab - Crcr - StySty -
Ends 3/1

JordynSeesStars wrote:Username: JordynSeesStars
Barn name: Envy
Show Name: Burning Envy
Height: 16HH
Phenotype: Sooty Buckskin Sabino
Halter color (s): Eye Color

Since I was a small girl I wanted to own the greatest horse in the world. I grew up watching live racing, dressage, and show jumping since my mother was a rider. She was the center of attention, and was very good! Watching her made me want to grow up to be just like her. Recently a jumping horse named Burning Envy failed to score 1st place like he usually does, and his owners have decided to give him up. But he was a pretty price to pay and there was no way anybody could come up with that type of money within such little time. You could tell that Envy was no longer interested in the jumping, and he began to lose more and more. I attended the auctions where Envy was, and there was nobody crowding around him like I thought they would. Standing before this gorgeous horse made my heart race and my breath stop. He stood broadly even though he was being shamed for not wanting to live the life he's been living since he could go to competitions. The owners of Envy eventually had a fit and threw his lead rope on the ground and walked away, and left. Confused, I picked up the rope so he would not walk off and I stared at him a little longer. I guess they knew I did not have much, and they just gave up and left! Today, Envy and I are champions when it comes to cross country. He still jumps, but his heart and soul really loves endurance and running!

Code: Select all
Username:
Barn name:
Show Name:
Height:
Halter color (s):
Last edited by keeta on Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔═════════════╗

Hey, I'm Keeta! I'm big into tea,
homesteading/gardening, and all
sorts of crafty things! I'm
married, and we have 4 rescue
pets; 2 dogs, and 2 cats.

This years projects are:
[ ] New "desert" herb garden 🏜️
[ ] Add oyster mushroom log
[ ] Rip out the entrance garden and put
down pavers

╚═════════════╝
keeta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Egyptian Kathiwari #48 by Keeta

Postby Starred » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:30 am

Username: JordynSeesStars

Since I was a small girl I wanted to own the greatest horse in the world. I grew up watching live racing, dressage, and show jumping since my mother was a rider. She was the center of attention, and was very good! Watching her made me want to grow up to be just like her. Recently a jumping horse named Burning Envy failed to score 1st place like he usually does, and his owners have decided to give him up. But he was a pretty price to pay and there was no way anybody could come up with that type of money within such little time. You could tell that Envy was no longer interested in the jumping, and he began to lose more and more. I attended the auctions where Envy was, and there was nobody crowding around him like I thought they would. Standing before this gorgeous horse made my heart race and my breath stop. He stood broadly even though he was being shamed for not wanting to live the life he's been living since he could go to competitions. The owners of Envy eventually had a fit and threw his lead rope on the ground and walked away, and left. Confused, I picked up the rope so he would not walk off and I stared at him a little longer. I guess they knew I did not have much, and they just gave up and left! Today, Envy and I are champions when it comes to cross country. He still jumps, but his heart and soul really loves endurance and running!
"If you talk to the animals, they will talk with you, and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them, you will not know them. And what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." - Chief Dan George
Starred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby keeta » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:43 am

JordynSeesStars wrote:Username: JordynSeesStars

All yours!
╔═════════════╗

Hey, I'm Keeta! I'm big into tea,
homesteading/gardening, and all
sorts of crafty things! I'm
married, and we have 4 rescue
pets; 2 dogs, and 2 cats.

This years projects are:
[ ] New "desert" herb garden 🏜️
[ ] Add oyster mushroom log
[ ] Rip out the entrance garden and put
down pavers

╚═════════════╝
keeta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starred » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:28 pm

Woohoo Thanks!
"If you talk to the animals, they will talk with you, and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them, you will not know them. And what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." - Chief Dan George
Starred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me