Lyacna #030 by LostHope

Based on Click to view
Artist LostHope [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Lyacna #030

Postby LostHope » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:36 pm

What are Lycana?:
Lycana are a race of wolf people. They mainly live in tribe-like pack systems, though can live alone or in small groups of no more than 4 members. They stand upright most of the time, but are able to drop to their fours when they need to move faster. They are intelligent, capable of making basic tools, such as knives and bows for hunting. Packs will form villages made up of tents and huts, they may also create plots of land for growing crops. Some have been known to keep livestock, and may also have companion animals. They live anywhere that can support them. This includes woodlands, mountainous regions, grasslands, and thick forests. Lycana can also live in arid, dry areas as well as deserts and even in the cold arctics.

Code: Select all
Username:
Lycana Name:
Height:
Pack:
Role:
Open Breeding:
How did she get her name?:
ImageImageImage
LostHope

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lyacna #030

Postby persay » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:28 pm

Username:
persay
Lycana Name:
lumiere
Height:
five feet
Pack:
moon's chosen
Role:
worker
Open Breeding:
yes
How did she get her name?:
lumiere smiled softly, this question brought back memories of when she first encountered moon's chosen. her eyelids fluttered as she turned back time in the comfort of the quiet den, revisiting memories didn't sound too bad. yes, especially on a night like tonight when the moon stayed in the the sky for the longest time, the winter solstice. lumiere sighed, it had been cold that night, too cold and the sounds of the forest were quiet, too quiet, so much so that it was eerie enough to raise the hair on the back of her neck, but then the sounds of crashing trees, heavy breathing and thundering thuds broke the silence. lumiere's breath caught in her throat and her eyes glossed over, the fear was constricting itself around her, its pungent scent letting everything now where the terrified creature was. branches snapped as a brute hurtled past the forest's boundary line, lumiere only remembered those bloodshot eyes before she meet the collision head on and then all there was was pain, blinding pain, and then it was just darkness. when lumiere gained consciousness she felt numb, a burning kind of numb that should make anyone concerned, as the confused lyacna remember what had happened she snapped her gaze around the clearing and spotted the large brute who was twitching while foaming at the mouth but if you looked close enough you could see that the brutes chest was neither rising or falling, this confirmed lumiere's first thought, that the brute contracted a virus, most likely moon sickness if you go by those bloodshot eyes filled with madness. lumiere heaved herself up and struggled in the direction she had intended to follow, she mustn't falter, no matter what but she quickly stopped as she felt herself become lightheaded. lumiere stumbled into the clearing before collapsing against a large boulder, the trickling of a nearby river gave her comfort as she prepared herself to live her last hour but a splash brought her attention to a small group of lyacna whose coats were dripping with droplets of water, lumiere didn't get time to stare because the moon that was previously covered by dark clouds blinded her, it's rays directly falling upon her making those white markings shine from underneath the matted fur covered in mud, blood and dust. the only way to describe the scene was tragically beautiful for it portrayed a pitiful dying creature bathed in the moons soft, gentle light, this realization seemed to snap a female lyacna into action as she rushed forwards, determination flooding her features, and in those last moments of consciousness lumiere smiled. it was at least half a month before lumiere woke from her comatose state, and she could hear a faint voice saying 'lumiere has awoken, quickly go fetch malakaia' who was malakaia? what was she doing here? who was lumiere? and more importantly where was she? a ginger and cream muzzle poked through the growth of vines, a gentle and quiet voice spoke in a low tone 'its good to see you awake, is there any pain?' lumiere shook her head slowly and the healer sighed in relief. lumiere opened her jaw and made an attempt to speak 'who,,,is,,lumiere?' it sounded rough from half a month of rest and lumiere cringed slightly at the sound but was distracted when a towering figure crouched to get past the entrance to the den, a deep and soothing voice capturing any nearby lyacna's attention 'it's what our pack has called you for the time being, I hope it doesn't offend you' lumiere shook her head 'I,,, would,,, like to,, know,, the reason' the quiet healer who stood nearby smiled, 'because when we saw you we all agreed that you were like the light of a lamp, pure and bright and full of wisdom, helping us see in the dark' the surrounding members voiced their agreement, 'become the light of moon's chosen, join us and live peacefully for the rest of your life, lumiere.'
a drop of water splashed on the cold floor of the cave, lumiere brushed away the tear, the cold of the winter solstice use to bring death and fear but now it was warm and filled with good, she was glad she could become moon's chosen's light in the dark, their hope for when they got lost and most importantly part of a family.
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist