My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: NB #734 - Kit UFA

Postby Gaycko » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:56 pm

Marking because I'm in love but have to start work again so yeah I'll be back <3

-lots of writing that probably sucks at the moment but will fix it I promise and make sure it's in the writing limit
-loves his family
-wants to own a flower shop
-peaceful and friendly yet reclusive, but really passionate about everything he does, never does anything without putting his all in it, doesn't mind getting dirty
-Res with the name Cyprus
-Minus family relationships, extras and stuff are being developed at the age of 19 or something like that

Relationships::
Hiro// Worries much for his father from afar, often watches his body language and gets a bit frightened by him at sometimes from being taken out to sea and left to float for a bit as a child. Doesn't hate him or think he's a bad father, just rather spend time with Hiro on land and in a secure place not near the ocean or other body of water. "Dont get me wrong I adore Hiro, but he's not all human really, but no matter what I love my father."
-
Tohu// Big brother Mercy is his go to guy, opens up to him a lot, trusts him with his concerns and doesn't care that he doesn't let on much. Looks up to him for guidance more than his dad's as he's had to do it for himself. First person he really told what he wanted to do in life and that Hiro sometimes scared him. "He's my silent guide, he's really special to me"
-
Kero// Likes spending time with his brother, has found they're somewhat similar and began to love flowers and other various plants by seeing Kero around them a lot, though animals where never quite his thing he loves how his brother is so honest, "I always go to him for help with learning about things I don't know about nature or for his opinion on things"
-
Alvarez// The one he often finds himself getting a headache from, tries to stay away for the sake of being able to handle not having a headache, but does try and spend time with him finding his flamboyant nature quite an oddity in their family. "A shy headache creator, the weed in the flower garden, but a good weed like a dandelion"

An exasperated sigh is all Cyprus can manage when asked about his family. They're no where near perfect or at least to the eyes of others. To Cyprus his family is well normal it's the only one he grew up in, only one he wants to be with. It's relatively large with a melting pot of different personalities. He's the peaceful one with the nature to tuck away and be a recluse, nose in a book or covered in dirt from his little garden.
Last edited by Gaycko on Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:47 am, edited 4 times in total.
Formerly Seven of Sushi!
Call me Red or Seven please if just chatting casually
Adult/Male
He/him/his
🏳️‍🌈
Gaycko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PixelPlushiee » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:00 pm

mark to watch propably :0
PixelPlushiee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Checkinder » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:05 pm

The comp is up! Some family members are still getting edited in so apologies for that!
Check - He/They/It

If you need to contact me quickly, my Discord is
Checkinder#6566
Trading all my pets for C$ and all Store Pets for
character art. DM me if you'd like to offer art/etc
for the Store Pets.
My Kalons

Art by friend on Discord
Checkinder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gone---- » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:21 pm

Username;
Name;
Name Meaning;
Gender;
Personality; (500 words maximum)
Playlist; (20 songs max, 200 words max explanation)
Childhood; (500 words max)
Desires for the Future; (occupation and such, 750 words)
Family Relationships; (500 words per family member, Hiro and Ico required + one sibling at minimum)

-1000 words and 6 art pieces for any extras-

res/mark
gone----

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dolly » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:21 pm

Username;
Name;
Name Meaning;
Gender;
Personality; (500 words maximum)
Playlist; (20 songs max, 200 words max explanation)
Childhood; (500 words max)
Desires for the Future; (occupation and such, 750 words)
Family Relationships; (500 words per family member, Hiro and Ico required + one sibling at minimum)

-1000 words and 6 art pieces for any extras-
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❀ Delilah.

Postby recherché. » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:39 pm

╔❀═════════════════╗
Username; Kaori Miyazono.
Name; Delilah "Lila" Whike.
Name Meaning; "Delight."
Gender; Female.
╚═════════════════❀╝

Personality; Delilah is quite the charmer and she often puts effort into what she's going to say, but her words often come out mixed up or they don't really mean what she wants them to. With her friends, she's never the quiet one and it's very often when she's the outgoing one, always dragging her little squad of friends around. People often call her daring, and that's exactly what she is. Truth be told, she doesn't care about what her parents think about her but she still wants to impress them? Delilah is often seen skateboarding and trying to impress people who are "higher" in rank and tends to try and bribe some of their moves off of them? Nobody really knows how this female's mind works, they often just call her crazy and very unpredictable. She honestly just tries to keep herself closed off to feelings, though.

Playlist;
Demons - Imagine Dragons.
Battle Cry - Imagine Dragons.
Lost Cause - Imagine Dragons.
Paradise - Coldplay.
The Scientist - Coldplay.
Trouble - Coldplay.
Centuries - Fall Out Boy.
Immortals - Fall Out Boy.
Light 'Em Up - Fall Out Boy.

═══❀════❀════❀════❀════❀════❀════❀════❀═══

Childhood; Delilah often believes that she had an interesting childhood. Although she can't remember it much, she knows that some of her siblings beat her up and she looked up to a few of them and how cool they were. She never had many friends when she was younger but she did bribe her siblings to get her some friends, even though they gave her some geeks one time.. but one of her brothers managed to find her a best friend, which really surprised her with how well they got along. She remembers drowning at one point which is actually pretty dumb in her opinion because isn't she supposed to know how to swim? Well, she still can't swim.

Desires for the Future; This gal wants to be a professional skater when she gets older and would prefer to stay away from the water since she doesn't like it anymore? She wants to become rich and famous but her dreams constantly get crushed by rude people, always making fun of her because of her looks but, oh well. She dreams of living in a mansion with her very own private indoor skate park and wants to own a public skate park so she could host her own competitions? She'd probably be buying all of the cool skateboards as well.

═══❀════❀════❀════❀════❀════❀════❀════❀═══

Family Relationships; "Ohboy, ohboy."

Ico - Delilah honestly looked up to him. She would purposefully get herself injured just so he would care for her, which was a very sneaky thing that she did. Always loving his attention and wanting all of it, she would constantly cling. Even though she never really got to spend time with him, she still looked up to him even if he did seem uncaring towards her.

Hiro - Delilah also looks up to Hiro but she's more cautious towards him since she doesn't want to upset him. Whenever she sees him upset, she tends to try and cheer him up with either a good joke, a pep talk on how awesome he is, how he's loved, or she just gives him a simple hug. She can never stand to see her father upset because it tends to upset her as well. Appreciating how much her father worries really makes her feel loved. The only thing she doesnt like is the constant depression that Hiro gets.

Tohu - Delilah never really got close with Tohu but she really respects him for his wisdom. It kind of upsets her that he had moved away but she couldn't stop him from going anywhere. Even though they really weren't that close, she still believes that a part of their family is missing. If she could, she would definitely be calling him every week to just say her "hello", but she knows that he's busy. On his birthdays or Christmas, she often tries to mail him letters or cards but always gets his address wrong.

Erebos - She often tries to stay away from Erebos, always thinking of him as a bloody killer because of the way he waters plants and she believes that he's bad luck, but she would never actually say anything like that to his face. Despite his flaws, this is her brother that she's talking about, how could she possibly hate family? Despite her age, she tried telling him not to water the dang plants with salt water, but he never listened, so she basically just gave up with talking to him.

Kero - Viewing her brother as a perfect child kind of upsets her because even Delilah has her flaws. She has constantly tried to get Kero to do at least one bad thing but he absolutely refused. Although she still loves him, it just brings annoyance to her. No matter how many times she has tried to bribe him, he just doesnt do anything. The only two things that they have in common are animals, and not liking open water.

Alverez - Delilah honestly just adores Alverez although he may be older or younger than her. She could play with him every day if she wanted to, but the thought of not being able to skate sickened her. The only thing that she dislikes about him is when he's obnoxious to her and his screeching voice reaches her ears, but she loves when he hides and scurries away. Sometimes, she often blames her mistakes on him.

Cygnet - Despite Cygnet being her only sister, Delilah hates her. So much for never hating family, right? She doesn't like how her sister steals her attention away from her. She never even wanted a sister. Delilah refuses to let her sister know her thoughts but hopefully when her older brothers move out, she can be far, far away from her. Although she does hate her, she tries to be nice when they're stuck in the same room together. Other times, she just avoids her.
Last edited by recherché. on Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:31 am, edited 4 times in total.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lonk » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:49 pm

mark !!
▬▬▬ ▬▬▬