Artist ShadyBro [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
25 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #1217

Postby ShadyBro » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:31 pm

Owner: x
Name: Amara

Write all about their history. Who were they as a pup or a teen? What hobbies or adventures did they have? What about their family? How does it compare to who they are today? You dont have to answer just these or all of these questions, but be as creative as you can!

[Form ]
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
History:

- No extras
- Minor prettying up is ok
- No word limits
- Be creative

Mutations: //Minor Mane (Uncommon) || Fox Tail (Rare)//
(Items include lammergeier feathers, brecciated jasper necklaces, and gold piercings. Can be removed if you wish.)

End Date: 3/1/17 Extended to March 5th!
Last edited by ShadyBro on Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

──── ⋆⋅☆ Fight Me ☆⋅⋆ ───
─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1217

Postby lunaire » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:34 pm

Username: Antique
Name: Aisling
History: Res
x

x
x
x
" s u n s h i n e "
sen ☼ he/him
please don’t call me girl ♡
kalons©
lunaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cKy » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:35 pm

Username: tinytin
Name: bolt way ( idk i just want to make way their last name XD )
History:once, when she was nine, she went into her backyard and found a giant toad sitting on a rock. she went up to it and poked it, therefore it left, after pooping on her arm. this encounter made her very interested in toads and frogs, and is now an expert on them, yet remaining her cool style. ( rest is wip for now )
scott ༺♡༻ he him ༺♡༻ nzst utc+12 ༺♡༻ ༺♡༻ th ༺♡༻ artfight
“𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚔 & 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚎...!”
i like cky & 96bb & deron miller & bam margera & cds
cKy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lioashu » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:49 pm

marking ;o;
Don't check here often anymore. If you need me please contact me elsewhere.
Lioashu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby funderful;; » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:54 pm

mmMARK
funderful;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:08 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHH so pretty !!! THAT TAIL THE FLUFF
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:39 pm

dropping
Last edited by trans on Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:38 pm

possibly res!
      editing profile soon
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:30 am

res vov

Username: lady lightwing.
    Name: Isamu
    History:
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grizzly. » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:37 am

Username: grizzly.
Name: Olive
History:
    Olive came from a wealthy family of royalty, with a mother - Lady Penelope, a father - Sir Terrance, and an older sister- Lady Kassandra. As a child she was Lady Olivia, and was expected to follow the customs her parents had set out for her before she was even born; to act like a proper lady, to use manners, to view males as the authority figure. As a child she didn't see the harm in trying to be exactly like her mother and sister, so she was the perfect little lady, a carbon copy of what her parents wanted. She kept her hair long, and in perfect, neat curls, only wore what her mother permitted her to, and to keep her fur well-groomed. Penelope and Terrance thought they had the two most picture-perfect daughters, and couldn't be more proud, more so of their eldest, Kassandra, as she was the spitting image of what they would call perfect, in both personality and in imagery. When it came to their youngest, Olivia, they had always expected a little more of her, to be either exactly alike her sister, if not better, and mind you it was hard to be better than perfect.

The pressure only grew more on Olivia as she reached her teenage years, a time where her sister was engaged to a viscet her parents approved of so highly that Olivia could've sworn they hand-picked him themselves. The engagement of her sister only increased the pressure on Olivia to be exactly like Kassandra, if not better, and this had only created a fire in Olivia's stomach. Even though Olivia had tried her hardest to be exactly what her parents wanted her to be, she always fell short of their expectations, and was high-tailing Olivia into a spiral of darkness. It wasn't until a few days before her sister's wedding that everything changed. Kassandra had taken Olivia to a bridal store to search for a dress for Olivia to wear.

"Oh, Olivia, you'd look absolutely stunning in this one!" Kassandra hummed, holding out an elegant, blush pink ball gown.
      "I would have to agree. It is quite stunning." Olivia agreed half-heartedly as she looked at darker-toned dresses that were a shorter length than the ball gown Kassandra was holding out. That's when she heard a sigh come from her sister, which caused Olivia to direct her attention back towards her sister.
      "Olivia, you must pick something that's within mother and father's standards..." Kassandra sighed.
      "Just like how you managed to pick a viscet that was perfectly fit for mother and father's standards?" Olivia had huffed back.
      "What is with the attitude? You're never like this. What is going on with you? And besides, I didn't pick Benjamin, mother and father arranged us to be married long ago. Just as they've arranged you to be married to Jacob." Kassandra replied, not realizing what she had said would forever change her little sister.
      "I don't have an atti- wait. Arranged? They've arranged us to marry viscets of their choosing?!" Olivia shouted, causing her sister's ears to flatten against her head from the sudden outburst. It was in that moment that Olivia had stormed out of the store, and her life would forever be different.

Olivia had been missing for days, nobody had seen her since she found out she would be given to someone to marry instead of being able to choose whom she wants to marry when she gets older. At least, until the day of her sister's wedding. It was in the middle of the ceremony when Olivia had reappeared. Her long, curly hair was cut short and spiked, three piercings in her ears, feathers pinned in her hair, sporting a short, dark burgundy dress. The first thing she heard were gasps, and the second was her mother sneering her name; "Olivia!" Which, in turn, Olivia responded with; "It's Olive. I've never much liked the name Olivia anyway. I have always much preferred Olive." She responded to her mother.

It was after that day that everything in the household changed. Olivia, now Olive, did as a typical teenager did, snuck out, went to parties, hung out with the wrong group of friends that only seemed to help her get into trouble. Who Olivia had become, this Olive, was the complete opposite of what their youngest daughter had once been, and they were determined to put an end to it. They had tried everything, from locking her door and window shut so she couldn't leave to giving her lectures about how her behavior is unacceptable. Nothing worked, and for a while her parents hoped that it would just pass, that it was just a phase. They didn't step in until one evening Penelope and Terrance came home with Kassandra and her husband, Benjamin. They were calling for Olive to come downstairs, and when she didn't appear nor respond, they decided to go and fetch her themselves. What Olive's parents walked in on was something that shocked the both of them. They saw Olive and a male viscet together in her room. They weren't doing anything, just cuddled up to one another watching movies. However, for Olive's parents this was a big "no". It was that night that they gave Olive a proposition, to either cut the rebellious teenage girl act or to leave. Needless to say, Olive has never seen nor spoken to her family since.

Ever since she left her old life completely behind, she had been bouncing from friend's house to friend's house, and eventually ended up staying with Jinx and her son, Wyatt up until she was fully grown and able to be on her own. Ever since she has hit adulthood, which hasn't been for a long period of time now, she spends her days waiting tables at a local diner, making a typical living off of the work. By night you can usually find her any place that might strike up a bit of fun or trouble, typically at the side of her best friends, Tobias, Knoxx, Juno, and Wyatt. To this day Olive refuses to talk about her family and her past life, not because she feels as if it'll cause others to want to use her to get to her parents' wealth, but because she doesn't want to be treated any differently, and more so, she does not want to reflect back on the life she once lived.
Last edited by grizzly. on Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
grizzly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me