Artist eltonn [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Poculum Warg #397

Postby eltonn » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:10 pm

What Is a Poculum Warg?

Potion wolf

A Poculum Warg, als known as a "Warg" is a mysterious creature. It's careful, shy and agile. They are omnivores and eat anything from twigs to larger hoofed animals. They usually hunt alone but can bring a mate or cubs to exchange methods for hunting.
These wargs have a colorful crystal as defense and also a floating orb between their antlers. The orb contains a fluid with a certain potion which alters power. Usually the powers's weak, but unique. Only the Warg knows what it can do since It's secret.
The size of a warg can vary, but usually it's around the size of a smaller horse.
Humans can befriend a Warg with a lot of care and precaution. These animals are wary and easily scared since they usually live far away from human hands. It takes a lot of time to tame a warg, but it sure will be worth it, it's a guarantee!

welcome to.... seed re-discovered the 'scatter' tool

So I didn't know what to make an adopt theme of and started using those random generator things to get a situation to base an adotp off of. And the situation I picked was 'the hero decides not to save the world.' So, I want to know... what made this warg feel like a hero, and why do they think they no longer deserve the title?

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Why do they think they no longer are a hero?:
Suggestions for future designs:

Ends on 1/27, or page two, whichever comes first.

I may make an RU, but only if someone guesses what song was stuck in my head while I was making this!
If the winner of the warg was the only person to correctly guess, then the RU will go to whoever's form I liked 2nd best.
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Poculum Warg #397

Postby Rissyy » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:39 am

๐“Š๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“‡๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’: ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ƒ
๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’: ๐’ฟ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’ (๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฟ๐’พ๐“ƒ)
๐‘”๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡: ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“๐‘’
๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‚ ๐’ป๐‘’๐‘’๐“ ๐“๐’พ๐“€๐‘’ ๐’ถ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘œ?: ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’ ๐’ฟ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘’๐‘’๐“ ๐“๐’พ๐“€๐‘’ ๐’ถ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘œ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ท๐’พ๐‘” ๐‘’๐‘”๐‘œ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“…๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“…๐“‡๐’พ๐’น๐‘’. ๐’ถ๐“๐“ ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“…๐’ฝ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘’ '๐’ท๐‘’๐“๐’พ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“๐’ป' ๐‘œ๐“‡ '๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’' ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐’ท๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’น๐“‡๐“Š๐“‚๐“‚๐‘’๐’น ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‚ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“๐“๐“Ž ๐’ป๐‘’๐‘’๐“๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’..
๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐“Ž ๐’น๐‘œ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“€ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐“ƒ๐‘œ ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ถ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘œ?: ๐’ฟ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘’๐“๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ท๐“Ž ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“ˆ๐“๐’พ๐“…๐“…๐‘’๐’น ๐“…๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“†๐“Š๐’พ๐’ธ๐“€๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“‚๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“ˆ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’น ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“‚ ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐’พ๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘œ. ๐’ถ ๐“๐’พ๐“‰๐“‰๐“๐‘’ ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‹๐‘œ๐’พ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘’๐“๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“‚ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“๐’น ๐‘”๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“Š๐“… ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“๐’น ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“…๐‘’๐‘œ๐“…๐“๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’ถ ๐‘”๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘œ. ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“๐’น ๐’ฝ๐‘’? ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’น ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐‘”๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’น๐‘’๐‘’๐’น๐“ˆ ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐“Š๐‘’๐’น ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚ ๐’น๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ.. ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“‰, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘’๐‘”๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’๐“๐’พ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐’พ๐’น๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ถ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ถ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘œ..
๐“ˆ๐“Š๐‘”๐‘”๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ป๐“Š๐“‰๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘’๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘”๐“ƒ๐“ˆ: ~ ๐’พ'๐“‚ ๐’ถ ๐’ท๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰.. ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“‡๐“Ž!
~Been edited a few times..~
โ‚Šหš.โ‹† Rissyy | She หšโ‚Šโ€ง๊’ฐแƒ โœฎ เป’๊’ฑ โ€งโ‚Šหš kals | Adult โ‚Šหš.โ‹†
Rissyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:47 am

Username: McShmalex

Name: Reaznall

What made them feel like a hero?: They would aid others in retrieving their orbs

Why do they think they no longer are a hero?: They couldn't get a yound warg's orb back, as they discovered it broken and all the contents scattered to the wind. They travel now, aiding other's in their day to day life, but never in helping retrieve their orbs. He sleeps with his orb safe underneath him, so no one can attempt to steal it and destroy it

Suggestions for future designs: I'd say a milky way look? Or anything space related. I think the pillars of creation would look wonderful as a design for a Warg, plus the possibilty for a whole slew of different powers from their orb! One could literally hold stardust! (I really enjoy space, so I should stop typing before I pull a story out for this Warg and a space themed one too!)
xxโ™• โ”โ” if lightning is the
concerned about the trees โ”โ” โ™•
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”[โ˜…]โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
Hi, I'm Alex! I love to roleplay
and trade, so don't hesitate to
shoot me a trade or a pm about
an rp I might be interested in!

Alex's OCs - link - credit - link - link
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”[โ˜…]โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eltonn » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:41 am

McShmalex wrote:
Username: McShmalex

Name: Reaznall

What made them feel like a hero?: They would aid others in retrieving their orbs

Why do they think they no longer are a hero?: They couldn't get a yound warg's orb back, as they discovered it broken and all the contents scattered to the wind. They travel now, aiding other's in their day to day life, but never in helping retrieve their orbs. He sleeps with his orb safe underneath him, so no one can attempt to steal it and destroy it

Suggestions for future designs: I'd say a milky way look? Or anything space related. I think the pillars of creation would look wonderful as a design for a Warg, plus the possibilty for a whole slew of different powers from their orb! One could literally hold stardust! (I really enjoy space, so I should stop typing before I pull a story out for this Warg and a space themed one too!)

Congrats, please enjoy Reaznall!
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me