Based on Click to view
Artist ravemn [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Sima Summer Event - OPEN

Postby ravemn » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:23 am

Visitors from outer space have came to visit, but they look oddly similar to the simas we have on earth... That's a little strange isn't it? Sabik found one outside of his home while exploring.

The extraterrestrial simas do come in peace, but some want to stay on earth. Will you be able to steal one of their hearts? Lets hope so!! Just be careful some of them can be a little.. goopy

that doesnt count as a prize

This event's currency will be items called, "Stardust." Make sure to keep an eye out for adopts and shops that may be giving some out! Keep an eye on the shops above so you can spend it too!

Artists:
- Ambient Smile -
- PaleCyberneticHyena -
- Fairy King -
- Glispa -
- Gecko. -
- ♠Trollish♠ -
- rewind
Last edited by ravemn on Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ravemn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sima Summer Official Rules

Postby corviidae » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:06 pm

Rules;;

- Respect the staff and others around you, and no bribing artists for more stardust or simas.

- You can only buy up to 3 premade simas for now. however, there is no limit on trying out for free adopts. * premade limit section is subject to change

- When playing the games to claim stardust jars, don't complain over how much stardust you earn from it or argue with artists over if you got the jar first or not.

- You can only buy one pre-made sima per batch that is released.

- There is a trade cool down when you buy or win a sima from this event- the cool down is 1 week if you plan to trade your event simas with one another, but you are not allowed to trade your event sima with normal simas until the event is over. Gifting is okay after 1 week of owning the sima if you are unable to connect with them. vuv

- If ownership of one of the purchased/won simas are changed as the event is still going, PM ren about it! he keeps owners documented until the event is over

Artist Rules;;

- Try to make the adopts all space-themed in any way possible!

- Make sure there are non owner free adopts as well as free-for-all

- If you're hosting a game and a user wins currency, PM Fairy King or me (ambient smile) and notify us!

- Either you may keep your shopkeepers at the end of the event (it'll cost you your current monthly custom slot!) or you can adopt them out. Make sure you know what you'll do by the end of this!

- Depending on the competition type, at least 1 honorable mention is required to give out star dust. (10 stardust points per honorable mention) - raffles excluded
Last edited by corviidae on Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Synne & The Shopkeeper's Space Emporium

Postby fairy king » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:12 pm

You walk into the, er, shop?
    Wait a minute... the signs out front said this was a shop but, it looks an awful lot like an observatory, and you don't see any shelves stocked with goods, or items with price tags on them. Everything in general is just... really messy. There are papers, charts, small telescopes, compasses, pens, and basically any other kind of office supplies and astronomer's tools you can think of, just sprawled out all over the place, even on the floor. And there are things laying around that you've never seen before, something that looks like actual stars in bottles, jars full of strange looking goopy liquids, among other things. Sitting off to one side of the room are two simas who obviously don't like each other very much, and you suddenly wonder if you may have just walked in on an argument. One of the simas gets up from their spot on the floor and walks over to you, a large smile on their face that definitely hadn't been there a moment ago. They introduce themselves as The Shopkeeper, but they're so... small?? There's no way this tiny little kit could be running the shop, so you turn to look at the other sima, who's still just sitting grumpily in the corner. When you turn back to the little green kit, their smile has suddenly lost it's excitement. "I know what you're thinking, and I'm not a kit, so quit thinking it!" That surprised you. Not a kit? Does that mean... pps?? The little green sima rolled their eyes. "I'm an alien, duh. How else do you think I'd get all of these items. You've never seen these things, because they're not from earth! So... are you gonna buy something, or what?" Suddenly the grumpy sima in the corner stood up and walked over. He had terrible posture, bags under his eyes, and he was still scowling. He turned to the little green... alien. All he did was scowl deeper, then turn back to you with a slightly more pleasant look on his face... but he was clearly still angry with the alien. "He may have came from space, but I was actually given life from the stars, themselves." Jealousy... that's why he's grumpy. "Anyway, unlike The Shopkeeper, I'm actually tall enough to reach the items. So I'll be taking care of most of the transactions. Plus, The Shopkeeper likes to ramble, so he'll probably never even explain what these things do, if I leave it up to him.

The grumpy sima introduced himself as Synne, and explained that he's what they call a Starsong Sima. Apparently they used to have annual events celebrating these simas, but the festivities had to be cancelled this year because the aliens showed up and took top priority. Because Synne is a starsong sima, they thought that he'd have a "deeper connection" to the aliens, or something, so he got stuck babysitting The Shopkeeper. You hear a mumbled complaint from the Shopkeeper in the back. He clearly isn't happy with the use of the word "babysitting". Synne ignores The Shopkeeper, and goes on to explain some of the items for sale.

Synne picks up a bottle full of little golden stars and shakes it up a little bit. "This is Stardust. For whatever reason, it's the only type of currency that The Shopkeeper will take. I guess it's the currency for his planet, or something. Anyway, everything here will be sold for various amounts of stardust. I think some of the other aliens here will give you stardust for completing certain tasks or something? I don't know, you'll have to talk to them about it. Be careful with the stardust, though, because if you get enough of it on you, it'll make your fur sparkle and you won't be able to wash it off!"

Space Goop - Uncommon - 40 stardust

Synne walks over to a desk full of lots of little trinkets. Most of them are things you've never seen before, but it's also littered with papers, pens, and various other household items. He picks up a bottle full of mysterious green goopy stuff and shows it off to you. "This is a... bottle of goopy space stuff. The Shopkeeper says that the simas on his planet use it in their spas and things. It's supposed to be very good for your fur. There have been complaints of it leaving behind a very goopy mess, though... but It comes in basically every color, so you don't have to worry about the extra goop not going well with your fur color." [adds a goopy texture to one part of a sima's fur]

Actual Stars - Rare - 60 stardust

Synne picks up a new item, and his eyes seem to light up with excitement and curiosity, but there's also lots of doubt in his eyes. The jar he's holding looks like its full of lots of tiny stars, and it gives off a faint heat. "The Shopkeeper says that this bottle is full of actual stars. They're tiny, and everything I've ever learned about stars says that they're huge, and there's no way they could be contained in a jar... but they look so realistic." The excitement falls off Synne's face, and he suddenly looks fairly bored. "But, if you take them out and rub them all over your fur, they'll stick. So they couldn't possibly be real stars... right?" [adds a star-like pattern to a sima's fur]

Astronaut Food - Rare - 70 stardust

Moving on to the next item, Synne picks up what looks like... an old, gross, brownie in plastic packaging... He reads the label, frowns in confusion, then turns to The Shopkeeper. "This says it's Astronaut food... You can't sell Astronaut food and say that it's an alien object!" They argue for a little longer before Synne turns back to you with a heavy sigh. "The Shopkeeper says that the aliens did something to it? It was originally just to make it taste better, but something went wrong, so now if you eat it you'll be seeing stars. Or, well, seeing with stars, actually. [changes the pupils and jewel to a star shape]

Moon Boots - Uncommon - 50 stardust

Synne picks up an odd looking pair of boots, then sighs and glances back at The Shopkeeper. "... A pair of space boots? These look an awful lot like astronaut boots to me but... The Shopkeeper says they basically remove the effects of gravity when you wear them, and you float up above the ground like you're walking on the moon. I don't believe him, but you're welcome to give it a shot if you want. Just don't take it up with me when they don't work, that's The Shopkeeper's business." [makes your sima float one and a half feet about the ground!]

Black Hole - Common - 20 stardust

Synne pushed some items around on the table for awhile until he found a small bottle full of stars, with a dark circle of nothingness in the center. "This one is.... dangerous. In the center of this bottle is a black hole. Who knows how The Shopkeeper got in in there, and frankly how he did it isn't important. He says that if you drink this, it'll turn your eyes and jewel completely black. But I wouldn't drink it if I were you... we don't know a lot about black holes, but what we do know is that it consumes everything near it. Putting that inside your body??" Synne paused for a moment and shivered, "That's dangerous, to say the least." [turns a sima's eyes and jewel pitch black]

Shoulda Put a Ring on it - Rare - 70 stardust

The next thing that Synne pulled off the desk was what looked like a planet shaped candy; one of those planets with a ring around it. "This one is just a candy, but there's a catch. If you eat this planet shaped candy, you'll grow rings. :3 This candy has certain properties to it that, frankly are probably dangerous, but they give you a glowy ring around a random part of your body. You'll be twinning with Saturn in no time." [gives a sima rings like saturn on a random part of their body; tail, ankles, waist, neck, ears, on top of their head, ect]

Floating Asteroids - Rare - 70 stardust

Synne sighs before picking up another object, clearly getting tired of explaining all of these items for The Shopkeeper. He continued explaining, anyways. "This one is fairly simple. It's a set of horns made from asteroids, and all you have to do is pick out the one that you want, and attach it where you want it. Be careful though, because once you place it, it's never coming off." [gives a sima a set of floating custom horns]

Lava Lamp Dye - Rare - 60 stardust

The next item that Synne takes from the table is... a regular lava lamp?? "This is... a lava lamp. Used as an interesting piece of decoration, a source of lighting, and also a hair dye. That's the special part; put this stuff on your head, and it'll give you gorgeous locks of lava lamp hair. Do other lava lamps do it? Probably not, but who really knows, tbh. All we can say is that this lava lamp guarantees it... or maybe not. I don't really care." [gives your sima lava lamp hair of any length as long as it doesn't go past the paws]

Slimy Marble - Uncommon - 30 stardust

A small green marble starts rolling off the table, and Synne frantically goes to catch it. You hear a sigh of relief escape him when he manages to stop the marble before it hits the ground. "This thing is really just a slimy marble, and because of how slick it is, it tends to roll around even more than normal marbles. Be careful not to let it drop though, because if it breaks it'll release gasses that, if they get into your eyes, will change your eyes to look like that of an alien. [makes a sima's pupils so big, you can no longer see their irises.]

Puff's Space Rollup - Rare - 60 stardust

You spot a lump of sticky galaxy mess on the counter, and ask Synne what it is. "Oh, that's just a fruit roll up that's been sitting out in the heat for too long." He starts digging through a bag on the table, then pulls out another, less melted fruit roll up. If you eat this, you'll grow some bright, glowy chibi wings." [gives a sima glowing chibi wings with strange colors]

Galaxy Milkshake - Common - 20 stardust

Synne picks up the last strange object on the table, er, well, it looks like a milkshake glass, but it's full of, well, space. "Galaxy Milkshake" Synne said. "If you drink this milkshake... your fur gets a galaxy pattern on a part of it?? Don't ask me how it works, because it has literally no scientific explanation, but The Shopkeeper swears it works. You can give it a try, if you'd like."

Synne sat the Galaxy Milkshake down, and turned back to you. "Alright, that's the last of it. Feel free to look back at the items a little bit and decide what you want, and once you're ready to buy something, you'll have to fill out a form for what you want so I can keep track of it all. Send the form my way, and as long as you've got enough stardust to pay for it, you'll be good to go."

Code: Select all
    Username;;
    Item[s];;
    # of stardust you currently have;;

PM me this ticket when you want to buy something. <3

Code: Select all
    Username;;
    Item[s] used;;
    Items[s] traded;;

Pm me this ticket when you've used or traded an item. <3

Open!

As you were leaving the Space Emporium, Synne handed you an ad for another alien-related business. You're not sure whether you have enough stardust to afford anything else, but you decide to go check it out, anyways. You follow the directions on the ad, but you end up in a little neighborhood instead of any kind of shopping district. You're about to turn around and just head home, when you notice a little sign out in front of one of the houses that says "sima shop" and sense you're already here, you decided you might as well check it out. Considering this is just a house, you decided to knock on the door instead of just barging in. As soon as you started knocking, you heard a dog start barking behind the door, and you begin to wonder if this is just a big prank or something, and this really is just somebody's house. But then somebody opened the door. He was a short, fluffy sima, who introduced himself as Winnie. "Hello!" He said as he opened the door, "Are you here about the ads?" You nodded and held up the ad that Synne gave you. "Oh, goodie!" Winnie said, "You see, there are lots of simas who've come down from space, and they really don't have a clue what they're doing. They need a little help settling in somewhere. Some of them can be a little stubborn though, so you may have to bribe them with a little stardust". Winnie gave you a sheepish little smile and a nervous chuckle. "I know its asking a lot, but would you mind taking some of them off my hands? I'm pretty busy as it is, and now I'm up to my elbows in aliens to look after".

The shop will be closed while Winnie gathers all of the aliens together. Once he's found a batch of aliens to give away, he'll post on the event thread telling you so. Once all of the aliens have been taken, the shop will close again until a new batch of aliens has been found.

Simas For Sale

none!
Last edited by fairy king on Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:59 pm, edited 10 times in total.
fairy king

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sima Summer Event no posting

Postby rewind » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:55 pm

Avast! This be... The game post! Yarrrrr!
I be the robot space pirate in charge of managing the games, aye. No cheatin' or ye'll be keelhauled, yarrrrr!

Game Number One: Stardust Search
Artists will hide stardust in their posts! First one to find it pms the artist and receives a randomized amount of stardust. Before you can earn more from the artist, they've got to open up again!
Yarrrr, ye best be looking hard, yarrrr, the artists have a bunch of posts.

Game Number Two: Rocket Riddles
I'll post a riddle here- the first to solve it gets stardust or a premade! If you solve it first, you have to wait one round before you can play again. They'll vary in difficulty, so be sure to check back frequently!

Current Riddle: What is all white with three black dots?

Game Number Three: Guess the Song
It is no secret. I have terrible musical tastes. Your job is to guess the song based on a lyric or clue I post. First to get it right gets some stardust! Some will be space related, some not.

Round Six Hint:
- this song brings to mind a Wild West-esque revolver

Round Song and Winners:
1: Panzer Battalion by Sabaton won by Miss. Scei
2: These Dreams by Heart won by Australiagirl
3: Rox in the Box by the Decemberists won by viixen
4: The Final Countdown by Europe won by dave
5: Far from the Fame by Sabaton won by Rhys~

Yarrrrrrr, check back later! There may be some new games for ye beasties!
Last edited by rewind on Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:38 am, edited 12 times in total.
About:
life's a bit like my stevie nicks cassette,
you can't go back.
you've no choice but to go forward.

"rewind walks around in an all-camo suit
trying to find another way to enter the
fae realm. No one saw anything."
rewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Noixs Egg Shop - Click the image!

Postby qhosti » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:02 pm

Noixs 'Alien' Egg Shop!
Last edited by qhosti on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
qhosti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserve

Postby ravemn » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:03 pm

yAAASSS
ravemn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserve

Postby ravemn » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:03 pm

OO
ravemn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sima Summer Event - OPEN

Postby ravemn » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:05 pm

Posting is allowed!! ;v;

-
Only here for simas
closed for agings/myos

-------------
rav/ren - adult
Image - Image - Image
she/they
-------------
black lives matter.
stop asian hate.
trans rights are human rights.
free palestine

ravemn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:05 pm

Marky Speedy fluff is speedy
Last edited by FluffyTheUnicorn on Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ImageImage
Trolleo - Blu - Sen
Rainy - Pumpkin - Glispa

Sima Adopts
Flight Rising - DeviantArt

Hi! You can call me either Fluffy or Omega! I'm quite awkward when it comes to social interactions and my social anxiety has only been getting worse so most the time I'm likely paranoid I'm doing something wrong! In the case I do, do something wrong please just kindly inform me.

I am mostly just here on cs for simas but sometimes I'll feel like designing and make other designs!

Yes I know my images are broken, yes I'm too lazy to fix them.

Art at the top by Sixbane
Art on the right by rem sleep
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Missing✖ » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:10 pm