Call Name: Cadis // Cryptic
        Sex: Male
        Eye color: Stray Alley Cat Yellow
        Collar color: Light Medium Steel
        Phenotype: Black Cryptic Merle with Minimal Irish Spotting
        Genotype: Kk/BB/DD/aas/EmE/gg/sisi/tt/nMm/XX/FrFr
        Parent: Foundation
        Parent: Foundation

** This dog has a rare occurence that causes the merle to be patchy and show the undercoat!
        *** Cryptic merle has a 20% to pass to merle puppies, 40% if bred with another cryptic merle. (BE CAREFUL IN CASE OF DOUBLE MERLES.)
Last edited by hiraeth + hound on Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌──────────────────┐

no longer active
avatar - saturnus . sig art - wolberdan
commissions

| DA | I G |

└──────────────────┘

hiraeth + hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hissan #11

Postby paradise, » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:59 pm

possible reserve if i have the time.

Username: paradise,
      Kennel: (link)
      Show Name:
      Call Name:
      Collar Color:
      Upbringing?: Rough, not that great. Kennel, ect.
      Personality?: Cold, distant. ect.
      Does Their Color Affect Them?: They don't mind but a lot of others seem to, ect.
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    nicole - she/her - baby artist
    hiya! i love all things horses &
    nature ;w; i am currently an
    artist for: range trotters, ferox
    ponies, + beaumont collies ♥
    . tentatively open
    for commissions/art swaps- just shoot me a
    message here or on discord! @paradise,#0479
    apricot acres - toyhou.se - ©
paradise,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iStarz & Everly » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:31 pm

Username: iStarz
Kennel: don't have one yet; this would be my first hissan
Show Name: ÇwÇ All Hail The King
Call Name: Ahkna
Sex: female
Collar color: Gold and Steel
]Upbringing?: Ahkna was hand pick out of her litter because of her unique coloring. She was painstakingly trained. Groomed to perfection for showing. She has been given only the best.
Personality?: Ahkna is fairly eager to please. She is gentle and enjoys the company of people. She loves children and does like to play as well. But when it comes down to business, she is very straightforward. She does like to keep a routine and when things change suddenly it can throw her off a bit, but she is quick to bounce back and cope. She is not greedy or sharp. In fact she is rather generous towards others and will willingly give up a luxury to others whom she feels deserve it more than she does. She likes to help others and she knows not everyone gets treated the way she does.
Does Their Color Affect Them?: Ahkna has never been bullied about her coat. Everyone she has ever known, human or otherwise, have always admired her colors and treated her normally. She doesn't realize ot even care that she is different from others. Her coat is one of the reasons she lives the perk filled life she does and she does not regret anything.
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:13 pm

Reserved

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Tuesday » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:54 am

Marking!<33

i love you wrote:
Knee
My kalons
My Deviantart
Starling Deer Adopts

M a k e
a
w i s h ,

d a r l i n g .
Lady Tuesday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jensen ackles » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:36 pm

--
--

my form
    lyrics are from twenty one pilot's heathens <3

--
--
Last edited by jensen ackles on Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
-

who are we to wonder where we're going?
who am i to tell me who i am?

call me jen | female | infp | gryffindor

plumieskalsbarnstableswmes

let's take it back and take in every moment
who am i to tell me who i am?

-
jensen ackles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵ » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:30 am

W I P
May have gone a bit overboard but I love this boy.
Username: Abused
Kennel: N/A This is my first
Master: A young man named Lenny (more to come later in the form)
Show Name: Fire Starter | अग्नि का प्रारम्भक | Agni ka praarambhak (Hindi)
Call Name: Agnidev | God of Fire | (Hindi)
Collar color: Very light brass

Upbringing?: Agnidev had a simply upbringing. As simple as growing up in a home run by professional dog breeders with a lot of dogs and room to run could be. He grew up exposed to just about everything, making him a calm and collected dog that doesn't shy away from very much. TBF
    Personality?: Like mentioned in his upbringing, he is a simple, calm and collected dog. He doesn't shy away from opportunities of any sort, wiether that be a new object he hasn't seen before or something scary like a loud crowded place. He acts almost like a service dog, paying 100% attention to his master and following every learned command through, even taking on the challange of learning new things day by day. TBF
    Does Their Color Affect Them?: Not in the way most would think. People adore him, and if he cared so much to pay attention to other people, he would notice that. They often comment on the clash of his eyes with his coat, others asking who breed him and if any other pups had looked like him for a chance to try and get a pup like him. Though, no one truly understands that Agnidev is the one and only, a strange mix of genes leading to the beauty he shows. Some people have asked if he would ever be bred and at the moment, his master has always answered with a simply, "its not time yet" because he wants to find the right partner for Agnidev.
    While most have been friendly, there are always the few that dislike what some may like. And these are the comments that Agnidev actually hears. The ones that say, whats wrong with his coat, does he have some disorder, he doesn't look normal. His master always tries to keep these comments away but he always overhears them. He knows he shouldn't let it bother him but everyone knows those comments are hard to ignore, when people say something horrible about you right by you, you can't ignore it.
    Agnidev consistently worries about his appearance because of these few comments and can sometimes get so discouraged that he won't want to step a paw out the door, much to his masters dismay. Though, his master tries his best, trying to make sure Agnidev understands that he belongs and that he is a natural beauty, sometimes making him listen to the people commenting on how stunning he is, letting those people pet him and show him that they truely mean what they say. It may not be much, but it can and does work.
    Favorite music genres: Typically, he loves classical or 50s-60s swing, and occasionally electro swing. He loves to lay with his master and listen to that kind of music for hours, not needing to move and just relax.
    More about Lenny: Lenny is a man of the age of 25 who bought Agnidev as a from the original breeders. He never got his dog neutered because he does one day wish to have small Agnidevs running around in the future, he just wants to find his four legged friend the right mate. Till then, they spend all their time together, watching funny youtube videos, listening to music, or going for long hikes in different spots all over the U.S., mostly choosing to go to Oregon for their beauty trails in the forest.
    ----
    ----
Last edited by A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵ on Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:44 am, edited 12 times in total.
    HELLO
    ImageImage
    ImageImage
    I'm A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵ , feel free to call me Jay ★
    I am an artist ★ I work constantly ★
    ToyhouseMy DATumblr
A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DeadlyArcana » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:38 am

Username: Alhena
      Kennel: Woodstock Kennels
      Show Name: Luxury's Desire
      Call Name: Uno
      Collar color: Dark Steel
      Upbringing?: Uno had a difficult upbringing. As a puppy he did have a family but as he grew older the family realized he wouldn't suit their liking. They sent him to a pound where he grew up most of his puppy years. Although many people took interest to him, he was never chosen for a forever home.
      Personality?: Uno has a lot of spunk to him; He enjoys running around, playing with a squeaky ball and or rope toy when hes bored. He isn't aggressive at the slightest but he does get possessive over certain things which will cause him to growl but never attack. He loves attention, when he gets ignored or no one plays with him, he will sit on his hind legs and paw at you.
      Does Their Color Affect Them?: His unique colors has people stop and stare, but in a good way. They always ask questions on what his coat color is or what breed he is since he's more different looking that other Hissans. When out in public people whisper or make comments such as "Oh what a beautiful dog!" or "Look at his coloring!" These comments make Uno feel more like a star than a dog.
DeadlyArcana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Outer Shadows] (0) {Hissan #11}

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:39 pm

xxu n t i lxxd e a t hxxd oxxu sxxp a r t ,xxb u txxd e a t hxxm a k e sxxo u rxxs t r o n g e s txxb o n d sxx

Call Name: Cipher
Collar color: The darkest Steel color.

Personality?:
Cipher is... well, he's an odd one.

Elegant and well-spoken, he comes off as a child of royalty, but without the haughty arrogance that would come with such a rank. His movements are smooth and seemingly calculated, his face kept carefully neutral, rarely ever hinting at any form of emotion.

Upbringing?:
To be completely honest, Cipher had a very normal puppyhood. His was loved by his mother, popular as a confidant with his siblings, and a great mediator in conflicts. The only thing his siblings didn't like was that he never really played with them.

Oh, and he had this strange interest in death.

As a puppy, he'd often find dead animals or the skeletons of fully decayed creatures and would bring them inside, whining whenever one of his breeders threw away his stash. He never killed the creatures, nor did he ever ingest any part of the carcasses, but just something about the intricacies of decomposition intrigued him. Other than his quirks, Cipher grew up amazingly averagely; his family and breeders cared little for the weirdness of his coat and personality, though he knew he was very different from his parents and the rest of his litter. And despite his air of confidence, Cipher was never sure if his uniqueness was a good or a bad thing, and deep down, it did plant a venomous seed of insecurity.

When it came time for them to be sold to new homes, all of his siblings were bought one by one, leaving him alone at his birth home. He waited for the right family until a young goth couple came to purchase him as a birthday gift for the woman's younger sister. 17 year old Iva was crossing into adulthood and heading off to college, and after only a week of being together, Cipher and Iva were completely inseparable. They were alike in so many ways, and in all the ways they were different, they complimented each other. She began to train him for shows once he was old enough, and together they were going to take the circuit by storm.

Does Their Color Affect Them?:
When he was younger, he was very insecure about his looks, though no one was ever the wiser. He knew that he was very different that his parents and siblings, who all boasted bright coats and very different patterns. His biggest vice was that he could never truly decide whether or not those differences were a good thing or a bad thing; of course he liked being unique, but it came to the point where no one wanted to purchase him because of his odd appearance.

After he met Iva, though, he stopped caring. She adored his coat and his unnaturally vivid eyes, and surrounded by her lone and acceptance, he left his insecurities in the dust and became the confident Hissan we see today. Even though he's now comfortable in his own fur now, it doesn't stop others from being judgemental or rude to him. He's been the subject of many show disputes, where he'd win and one of the other owners would try to accuse Iva of entering a mix breed, calling Cipher "impure" and having "no business in a purebred's show". Which, of course, once his papers were proven he got his ribbon and prize. People unfamiliar with the breed and its mutations, particularly children, have called him a "monster" or a "demon dog", thinking his coat was some symbol of death or ill fortune, claiming him to be "not natural". One such time Iva even punched a woman for trying to degrade her Hissan. Because of this, Iva always carries around an official copy of Cipher's papers for any such event. And said event could happen at any time, because there is not a single place where Cipher does not go with her. He is quite popular among Iva's friends and acquaintances, after all!

Songs for deco:
-Believe (HU) : https://play.google.com/music/preview/T ... =kp-lyrics
- Live Forever (HU) : https://play.google.com/music/preview/T ... =kp-lyrics
Last edited by SpartanAmethyst on Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:36 pm, edited 9 times in total.
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:07 am

Username:
Kennel: (link)
Show Name:
Call Name:
Sex:
Collar color: (see informational thread)
]Upbringing?: (puppyhood)
Personality?:
Does Their Color Affect Them?: (does this dog's unique coloring somehow bring up negative or certain comments from other people or dogs? why? how do they handle this?)

mark
Thunderbolt Tolter Stable-Gypsy stable
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me