Time spent 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Kruxly

by Kruxly

IDA #031 Red Dun Tobiano American Warmblood

Postby Kruxly » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:45 am

This colourful mare is surprisingly shy, she doesnt like to stand out of the crowd and prefers to be alone

She comes with a Square saddle pad and stockings in rainbow colours

Owner; WhoaDazzle
Farm Name; Twisted Willow Dressage Stables
Show Name; Society Girl
Nickname; Tiki
Age; 3 years old
Gender; Mare
Personality; Whatever you would guess Tiki's personality is, you'll probably be surprised. She's actually exceptionally shy, and rather spooky as well. It takes a long time for her to warm up to a pasture mate, and the ones she likes are usually older or very calm horses. She's scared of most things normal spooky horses are, and really is not fond of shows. It's too much noise and excitement for this mare. If she didn't have so much dressage talent, she would really make a good backyard pony or broodmare.
Breed; American Warmblood
Height; 16.2hh
Broodmare Fee; 2000m

Story;

Tiki's mother was always her rock. Her sun. Her center of gravity. It was all coming to an end now. Today was something the humans called "weaning day". Soon after came something even more terrifying. "Sale day." Tiki's mother had been preparing her for this since she was tiny. She told her daughter all the things she could about living with the humans. Tiki had never listened. Yes, she knew the humans existed, and sometimes they would "train" her, but they mostly left her alone. Tiki was worried, but not that worried. It would probably be just like "training". Anyway, she would always be able to see her mother, right?

Tiki felt very different that night. She had decided the humans were terrible. How could they make her spend the night with all these other foals when her mother wasn't even around! They all looked so different than her! Blacks, bays, chestnuts. Some had white, but none like her! There were scary noises too. Tiki just wanted her mother.

She had survived "weaning". She had survived "halter training". Now she just had to survive "sale day". It wasn't the idea of being somewhere new that terrified Tiki as much. It was the idea of never seeing her mother again. Of course, being somewhere new was bad too. The day didn't seem that different than normal, except Tiki stayed in her stall most of the time and many people came and looked at her. It was nearing dusk when the young woman came and led Tiki out. Be brave, Tiki thought. Just.... be brave.
There were not a lot of times that Tiki was brave in her life, but this was one of them. She followed the woman into the trailer.

Walk; 20
Trot; 15
Canter; 16
Gallop; 12
Piaffe; 4
Passage; 7
Extended Gaits; 11
Collection; 13
Flying Changes;
Pirouette; 4
Half-Pass; 3
Halt; 20
Last edited by Kruxly on Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
Kruxly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #31 Red Dun Tobiano American Warmblood

Postby allo vera » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:51 am

Owner; WhoaDazzle
Show Name; Society Girl
Nickname; Tiki
Age; 3 years old
Gender; Mare
Personality; Whatever you would guess Tiki's personality is, you'll probably be surprised. She's actually exceptionally shy, and rather spooky as well. It takes a long time for her to warm up to a pasture mate, and the ones she likes are usually older or very calm horses. She's scared of most things normal spooky horses are, and really is not fond of shows. It's too much noise and excitement for this mare. If she didn't have so much dressage talent, she would really make a good backyard pony or broodmare.
Height; 16.2hh
Broodmare Fee; 2000 (because she's so unique!)
Story or Artwork;

Tiki's mother was always her rock. Her sun. Her center of gravity. It was all coming to an end now. Today was something the humans called "weaning day". Soon after came something even more terrifying. "Sale day." Tiki's mother had been preparing her for this since she was tiny. She told her daughter all the things she could about living with the humans. Tiki had never listened. Yes, she knew the humans existed, and sometimes they would "train" her, but they mostly left her alone. Tiki was worried, but not that worried. It would probably be just like "training". Anyway, she would always be able to see her mother, right?

Tiki felt very different that night. She had decided the humans were terrible. How could they make her spend the night with all these other foals when her mother wasn't even around! They all looked so different than her! Blacks, bays, chestnuts. Some had white, but none like her! There were scary noises too. Tiki just wanted her mother.

She had survived "weaning". She had survived "halter training". Now she just had to survive "sale day". It wasn't the idea of being somewhere new that terrified Tiki as much. It was the idea of never seeing her mother again. Of course, being somewhere new was bad too. The day didn't seem that different than normal, except Tiki stayed in her stall most of the time and many people came and looked at her. It was nearing dusk when the young woman came and led Tiki out. Be brave, Tiki thought. Just.... be brave.
There were not a lot of times that Tiki was brave in her life, but this was one of them. She followed the woman into the trailer.
previously known as WhoaDazzle

//siggy is a wip
allo vera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kruxly » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:16 am

Dont know why it took me forever to realise she didnt have an Adopt Me! sign on her xD

Updated
Kruxly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby razzberry » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:49 pm

Owner; RazzBerry
    Farm Name; Baymont Stables
    Show Name; Signs from the Oracle
    Nickname; Kaira
    Age; 3 years old
    Gender; Mare
    Personality; wip
    Height; 16.2hh
    Broodmare Fee; 1,500c
    Story or Artwork; wip
Last edited by razzberry on Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
trotters

"she wears her scars like her best attire. "

razz - she/her - pisces - ©

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hi! feel free to call me razz if you'd like! i'm a dog mom
    of three and currently work in a vet clinic. i love animals,
    the outdoors, music and reptiles [dinos especially] and am
    a jurassic park diehard. if you ever want to chat my pm's
    are always open!
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arkinhallow » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:36 pm

Owner; Wolfheart1012
Farm Name; Pale Pass Estate
Show Name; 1E Badlands Firefly
Nickname; Gully
Age; 3 years old
Gender; Mare
Personality; wip
Height; 16.2hh
Broodmare Fee; 1500m
Story or Artwork; wip
x
x

I'm Arkin! ♪ they/them ♪ Adult
3D & 2D artist ♪ AEST ♪ Ravenclaw
All sig/profile art is by me!

useful links:
species I run:
Arkinhallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: IDA #031 Red Dun Tobiano American Warmblood

Postby ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:31 am

Owner; ~Cindyisold~
Farm Name; Hide Away Ranch {It hasn't been accepted yet, I believe.}
Show Name; Touch the Sky
Nickname; Sky
Age; 3 years old
Gender; Mare
Personality;
Sweet // Timid // Wary of others // Careful
Height; 16.2hh
Broodmare Fee; 1,550m
Story or Artwork;

In a large field in the west, a herd of domesticated horses roamed free with only a fence and a few Cowboys to keep them safe from big predators. One mare, a soft cremello paint mare, carried what seemed to be a large load. Now, the Cowboys knew because they watched every mare during the breeding seasons. Soon, maybe a day later, the mare gave birth to a beautiful red dun tobiano American warmblood filly. The Cowboys didn't know until two days later, a cowgirl did her normal check of the field. She spotted the mare and new filly and trotted over on her own horse. The cowgirl decided the new name for the filly, Touch the Sky.

A month later, the filly was up and running! Sky loved to try and reach the sky. Her name fit, her mind and body knew it. Every other foal was jealous, however. Sky was favored by every mare and the lead stallion. She even had all the cow people under her hoof it seemed. What no one but the cow people knew, was Sky was being prettied up to be sent to a new home.

Sky had a normal life until she became six months. That is when she was taken from her home and herd, weaned in the process. She was then sent to a barn which sold horses in auctions. Sky was young so she had much potential. When she was put on the sale stand, she sold for about $30,000 to a woman with a dressage farm. Sky was then taught her favorite event. Dressage. She could be perfect and fly all at the same time. She had found her destiny.

adj. | adj.
adj. | adj.
adj. | adj.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
★ ★ ★
itty bitty bio
you have 3 lines
change color only
Image Image
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kruxly » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:37 am

WhoaDazzle wrote:Owner; WhoaDazzle
Show Name; Society Girl
Nickname; Tiki
Age; 3 years old
Gender; Mare
Height; 16.2hh
Broodmare Fee; 2000 (because she's so unique!)
Story or Artwork;

Sorry i was late to choose the winner ^^ But congrats to WhoaDazzle !
Kruxly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: IDA #031 Red Dun Tobiano American Warmblood

Postby allo vera » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:22 am

Yay! Thanks!
previously known as WhoaDazzle