Viscet #45 CLOSED

Postby Soulsplosion » Thu May 28, 2015 7:21 am

Owner: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=720086
Name: Kara

.Marigolds. wrote:
    Username: .Marigolds.
    (pronounced "Kahr-ah")
    " Cara means friend in Irish. Cara also means beloved in Latin and the names Carina, Cherie and Cheryl derive from it. Kara, the alternative spelling, is from the Cornish word, meaning love." -Wikapedia

(animal years)

Personality: Benevolent. Proud. Caring. Sarcastic. Such are the traits that make up Kara, only a few if you really examine her character. Kara is benevolent to others, she loves helping those in need, however a more negative flaw is her pride, which is also very deep. When she feels threatened she will go to what could be considered " desperate" measures to redo what she feels has wronged her. Sarcasm is her best weapon in such times. However, there is the aide of her that cares deeply about those that she loves, and she would go to desperate lengths for them. Seemingly quiet on the outside, she opens up once she feels like she can trust that specific being, and is good (usually) in a crisis, as long as it is someone else's crisis. She panics for her own. Challenges annoy her, especially when she can't complete them, but she tries her best to get through them and succeed. A lot of times however, she gives up right before she makes it, and only goes back to them (challenges) with the pressure from friends. A negative attribute to her is that she can be possesive and selfish, unaware of how her actions are affecting the bigger picture. However, Kara is thoughtful and tries her best to please those that she cares about, and is an overall good friend in general.

Quote:"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as h*** don't deserve me at my best."- Marilyn Monroe

Her favorite thing(s): Without a doubt, Kara's favorite thing is to write. She lives could she can express herself simply by the power of words, and how something she says can change the world. When upset, she often writes as a catharsis to relax and calm down. Writing stories are her favorite thing, and she likes to make characters and places that lead far more exciting lives than she does. The only thing she likes in a possible equal measure is reading, preferring to loose hersf in a fantasy world than to face the realistic world.

What I Would Do With Her: If I won, I would definitely roleplay with her (is there a Viscet roleplay anywhere?). I always enjoy polishing my writing skill, so a story revolving around her is definitely possible, and I would love to write one (just for my enjoyment. I wouldn't try to publish it or anything). On top of that, I'm interested in making her my Fursona, if that's allowed.

1-2 pieces of art: x
Last edited by Soulsplosion on Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

hi im soul !!!
im a digital artist and game designer
im not very active here anymore
im an adult with a job now

Donate to the PCRF

My dinosaur survival game on roblox
Deviantart
Tumblr
Soulsplosion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #45 OPEN

Postby Gleib Jelky » Fri May 29, 2015 11:39 pm

Username:

Gleib Jelky

Name:

Leslie
(I'd Like Him To Be My Avatar/Fursona)

Male

2 Years( speaking in animal terms )
19 Years ( speaking in human terms )

Personality:

Leslie is an extremely light-hearted, fun character! He's typically gentle and sweet but he will stand up for his friends and family. His handsome, kind demeanor is shown everyday and he carries himself with confidence. Leslie is often found getting into trouble and he's not afraid to get muddy. His favorite holiday is Halloween because he enjoys candy, dressing up, and most of all scaring people! His favorite season is summer because he loves to swim and sunbathe. Leslie also likes to climbs things.. anything! He enjoys flashing lights and colors; and at night he can be seen dancing under the stars.

1-2 pieces of art:

Last edited by Gleib Jelky on Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brought back from the depths of a long break..
only to clear my account of art and pets though, it was fun CS.

Free Pets/Items : xXx

Free Characters/Art
Fennex Re-Adopt FCFS
Wolf Pup Re-Adopt FCFS
Orphan Jingle Re-Adopt FCFS
Bay Roan Tobero GOS - PM me FCFS
Aquarius Wolf #20 - PM me FCFS
Gleib Jelky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poised_fib » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:33 am

mark c:

Does your name ring a bell, Mr Holmes?
Because the day you faked your death
I faked mine as well
poised_fib

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rush Furry~ » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:35 am

Res.
~Rush Furry~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby average. » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:27 am

Username: Alpha.
Name: Stan
Personality: He likes hanging out with his friends, and pulling a good prank for a laugh. He is uncomfortable around new people, and loves doing pointless doodles.
1-2 pieces of art
will do more, if i have time
average.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Marigolds. » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:31 pm

(pronounced "Kahr-ah")
    " Cara means friend in Irish. Cara also means beloved in Latin and the names Carina, Cherie and Cheryl derive from it. Kara, the alternative spelling, is from the Cornish word, meaning love." -Wikapedia

(animal years)

Personality: Benevolent. Proud. Caring. Sarcastic. Such are the traits that make up Kara, only a few if you really examine her character. Kara is benevolent to others, she loves helping those in need, however a more negative flaw is her pride, which is also very deep. When she feels threatened she will go to what could be considered " desperate" measures to redo what she feels has wronged her. Sarcasm is her best weapon in such times. However, there is the aide of her that cares deeply about those that she loves, and she would go to desperate lengths for them. Seemingly quiet on the outside, she opens up once she feels like she can trust that specific being, and is good (usually) in a crisis, as long as it is someone else's crisis. She panics for her own. Challenges annoy her, especially when she can't complete them, but she tries her best to get through them and succeed. A lot of times however, she gives up right before she makes it, and only goes back to them (challenges) with the pressure from friends. A negative attribute to her is that she can be possesive and selfish, unaware of how her actions are affecting the bigger picture. However, Kara is thoughtful and tries her best to please those that she cares about, and is an overall good friend in general.

Quote:"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as h*** don't deserve me at my best."- Marilyn Monroe

Her favorite thing(s): Without a doubt, Kara's favorite thing is to write. She lives could she can express herself simply by the power of words, and how something she says can change the world. When upset, she often writes as a catharsis to relax and calm down. Writing stories are her favorite thing, and she likes to make characters and places that lead far more exciting lives than she does. The only thing she likes in a possible equal measure is reading, preferring to loose hersf in a fantasy world than to face the realistic world.

What I Would Do With Her: If I won, I would definitely roleplay with her (is there a Viscet roleplay anywhere?). I always enjoy polishing my writing skill, so a story revolving around her is definitely possible, and I would love to write one (just for my enjoyment. I wouldn't try to publish it or anything). On top of that, I'm interested in making her my Fursona, if that's allowed.

Hello! You can call me Gold or Mari or really whatever you like!
If you have any problems, I would love to help to the best of my ability no matter what they're about. I'm really happy to help people, feel free to drop me a pm!
.Marigolds.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soulsplosion » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:47 am

.Marigolds. wrote:
    (pronounced "Kahr-ah")

(animal years)

The winner is Marigolds! I loved all ya'll forms, and I think .Marigolds. put a lot of effort into making a realistic and fitting personality for this gal ouo Congrazzles!

hi im soul !!!
im a digital artist and game designer
im not very active here anymore
im an adult with a job now

Donate to the PCRF

My dinosaur survival game on roblox
Deviantart
Tumblr
Soulsplosion

My pets
My items
My wishlist