Based on Click to view
Artist Chimericect [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Pokemorphs v 2.0

Postby Chimericect » Tue May 26, 2015 1:21 am

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Table of contents
Main postStore and BankCurrently for adoption
Other important links
[url]Nursery[/url]• [url]Fanclub[/url]• Roleplay• [url]evolve your morph[/url]

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey you, yeah you! Down here by your smelly feet! Welcome! You must be new here. I'm Amber, the Dragolithe down here! You look a little lost, why so confused? Oh, the whole im-a-crossbreed-of-two-pokemon thing? Yeah, its been going on for quite awhile, where have you been? Then again it's mainly this village, im not sure about the rest of the world. Well, to get you started here are 6 pokéballs to get you started, however here you don't just catch them. You have to befriend the morph and they'll willingly join your team. Watch out though, not all pokemon are actually pokemon. There are also poképeople. Cool right? All we had to do is mutate the DNA of a person, then inject those of a chosen pokemon. The effects can be undone, but only for a first generation. If you're born a Pokehuman then you're outta luck, it's permanent. I hope you have fun here, in fact why don't I show you around?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Staff

Soulfirewolf |Owner
~Caramel~ | Artist, Mod

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Rules

• No starting drama, I want this to be a friendly community
    • No stealing a morph that isn't yours
    • If it wasn't made by me or one of the artists, it's not legal here. Since this idea isn't very new, im aware of other pokemon fusion adopts. Just know that morphs from other adopts will not be able to do anything in this community, like join Roleplays or breed. Otherwise you may as well just make your own!
    •When breeding, it can only be MxF. In the original games this was how to get eggs, so why not do it here? Of course there will be a few agender pokemon (ditto, any poregon etc fusions) but other than that they need a sex/gender. That will also only be male or female. This is just to keep it like the games, sorry for the inconvienience! Shortened up: morphs may only be straight or asexual.
    • You can own as many as you wish, but you must wait 2 weeks before adopting a new mprph. This is just so everyone can get a chance c:
    • It's possible for a morph to evolve, depending on what two morphs were combined. If either were at their last stage then it will not be able to evolve. (Example: an Eevee and Poochyena fusion can evolve. An umbreon and Poochyena fusion will not.)

Staff apps- Open

Artist
Code: Select all
[b]Username;[/b]

[b]Combine 2 pokemon;[/b] [url=link]entry here[/url]

[b]Art examples;[/b] [url=link]link[/url]
Last edited by Chimericect on Tue May 26, 2015 3:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Store and Bank

Postby Chimericect » Tue May 26, 2015 2:26 am

Amber wrote:Now, first we have the store. You could buy plenty of things here! Usually it's DNA to inject into an egg, or ocassionally there are eggs here! We need to stock up, right now it's just empty. It's run by a pokehuman, she's half Liepard! I don't see her around right now, maybe we can come back at a later time.

Amber wrote:Right next to it we have the bank. You can trade in things for Currency here, the more you have the better! You can use this to buy things in the store (obviously)

• BecnessMonster- 700
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The pound

Postby Chimericect » Tue May 26, 2015 2:53 am

Amber wrote:Every once and awhile a morph will be lost and have nowhere to stay. It may sound bad, I mean just the name pound. But it's nothing like the pound in your dimension, the pound here is like a large hotel. There are cages, but they have toys, a bed, and anything that the pokemon may wish. In the back there are large open fields for everyone to play. They can't keave, however, unless someone adopts then. This is just to ensure they have a place to stay. These cages are also specially made for certain types. Floor one is fire, floor two is water, floor 3 is grass, etc.

Currently nothing is here.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pokemorphs v 2.0

Postby Chimericect » Tue May 26, 2015 2:58 am

Posting open! <3
I’m here mostly looking for certain closed species!

I’m active on DA and Toyhouse (same username) so feel free to hmu?
I’m pretty much only active in Kiamaras
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NanoRuby » Tue May 26, 2015 2:59 am

Mark! ^^
NanoRuby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaton, » Tue May 26, 2015 3:02 am

drops a mark here
Last edited by chaton, on Tue May 26, 2015 3:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
// i used to be lyrebird! please dont steal the name - i might change back! <3 \\
depressed again - please be patient with me
chaton,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .starfish » Tue May 26, 2015 3:03 am

Marking