Parrapup Valentines #8 by Valesfer

Based on Click to view
Artist Valesfer [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
28 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Parrapup Valentines #8

Postby Valesfer » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:18 pm

mmmmmmmm shes a little late to the party...but she still wants some love.
feel free to use my paras ( i will link in a sec) or ask the fan club to barrow some.

Eddittt***rowan orkerra

> end date? tuesday.
> extras? sure
> extensions? sure
> prettying up? sure but make sure i can read it!

Code: Select all
username?
name?
gender?
who's heart did she break and why?

R U K A M I P S E U D O D R A G O N P A R R A P U P

If you ever need anything please don't be afraid to message me!
Tiger-Kitty - mybff<3 - briarsong; <3
Valesfer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epimetheus » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:21 pm

hmm reserve :"0
epimetheus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Parrapup Valentines #8

Postby Captain Chomp » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:27 pm

Reserve
Planning on naming Vale/ Feminine Male hope that's okay :)

Hey Captain Chomp here, wanna talk, just PM me I really like making new friends on here.
-
Sweetheart
My Bae
More To come <3

Click him please <3
Captain Chomp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offended Cockatiel » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:51 pm

username? Byteme
name? Diasme [Di-as-may]
Usually called: May
gender? Male
who's heart did he break and why?

It's hair, or love
... Please, choose one

I broke: Kerra's heart- "Excuse you, what kind of feathering is that? No one, with that sort of appearance has a heart to break."

May has the involuntary need to fuss over everyones appearance. Their hair/feathers in particular, to the point that it seems like an obsession. He's known for spending an overwhelmingly abhorant amount of time preening and fixing at himself, until everything is right... He is an aesthetically pleasing sort of guy. And it borders on cataclysmic. You can want things to be perfect, but there are times that May, with his striking beauty, and his cocordinated attributes, takes things too far.

Wishing to live up to his older brothers has made May into a formidable young man, one that wants things at the right place, at the right time. So that he can look... Right. It's exhausting.

He has an unreplicatable strawberry-sugar scent, and locks that he cares for daily. He spent hours in his youth with books on his head, walking with the correct posture of a model and took up dancing to have grace and agility in spades. As cartoonishly garish as it is, he does brush his hair at least twice a day, wih one hundred strokes, and rebraids it every time. In all honest, it has worked. He doesn't have the natural born grace that his second eldest brother has, his charasmatic attitude, nor his very eldest brothers ability to acheive and be social and bubbly in every sitation. May hasn't come along with the gentle way of taking things that they have. Oh no, Diasme blows up like a rocket, and takes a few rounds about the planet when it comes to certain, bad, things.

And that reason, along with others, led to him stomping on Kerra's heart like a mass murderer on a holly jolly, run of the mill heart crushing, stroll. Diasme had an attitude like no other, he can cut anyone down in a matter of seconds. It's not that he wants to, per say, as he puts it... "What's needed is needed. And this is needed." Maybe he should have spent more time reading those books on his head, rather than just putting them away once done. He has an, although quite cute, arbitrary and, at times ditzy, form of speaking.

"Ohh, Kerra, Kerra, Kerra...She truly is, as her name states, a little dark one. Medical information is nice and all, but there's so much more. She doesn't watch over how she looks, as she should. It's creating one ugly mutt of a Para...

She came visiting, to talk to my eldest, perfect, brother Laurence. A well known doctor himself, with... just the right amount of free time left to help anyone who needs him. Goody.
"

May's voice picked up a higher pitch as he talked about his brother. Nervous, uncomfortable and disgusted.

"We started conversing, she called me pretty... Oh, well, I try. After the second day she came, I decided to make her my next project. I'd spiff her right up and make her shine. I was good at that, let me tell you. I could turn anyone pretty... I started doing little things. 'Oh! You should try this.', 'Would you please let me do your hair? I'd positivly love it!', 'Darling, if you moved your hips this way then, did you know, it's more likely that you'd drop less?' It took the art of trickery. At least, in the begening."

May began playing with his hair as he spoke, amiably getting more conscious of himself.

"It had been a full frontal two weeks of her visiting, not every day mind you- i'd go batty if it were every day, and my effects were beginning to blossom. I hoped at least. I was creating beauty, I was like Frankenstine, and she, my monster, was coming alive... albeit slowly. God. So slowly. No one picked up the beauty game easy. I started being more forward half way through, I think that we were friends by then... Seeing each other around every little wile, talking about ourselves. If personalities won people over, she could have some trophies. Unfortunatly, the idea was trite...when had personalities done anything my hind leg couldn't do?"

Still playing with his hair, now stretching out like some picturesque model Diasme puffed out a huffy breath. As if he had had just about enough of the very thought.

"'Let me make you pretty,' I said one evening. She was confused, Kerra... okay, that may have been expected. 'I mean,' I had tried to sound, startled... as if, 'Oh my, not to say that you aren't lovely looking!.' She wasn't.

I put up with it. 'I'm just bored, you know how it is. Would you mind it ever so much?' It took my strength of bantering and begging for her to give in that day. If I had had to wait longer, I fear I mite have fainted. Laurence was going to be coming home soon, then she'd have to pay all of her attention to him. Figures. So, I worked duitfully. I primed at her hair, which if I mite say, looked nicer since I had done it for her a little wile ago, telling her 'This way, you'll be able to see more.' It wasn't all a scamming sort of thing... I cleaned out her fur as best as I could. I played with the way that it looked, playing runway games for good posture... And viola, finally, as if anyone could have doubted me, I made my masterpeice a finished thing. Well, other than ways of acting, but I was too exhausted by that point... so, done.

My creation, it was... Alive! I was just about ready to cackle evily, just as I deserved, when Laurence walked in. I supressed it with giggles.
"

A small cooing noise churned out, and vibrated through his beak, as if his story was all that wonderful, his expression though with tepid, densly gentle.

"I was proud, I was giddy even... I was definetly giddy. That is, for the rest of the week I was, and then she just came back looking just the way she had been at the very start, well a few things were just a speck different- I had that effect, but so much had just rewinded back. And I hated it. I hated it so much! I still do hate it...

I got so angry that I began yelling at her, infront of Laurence... not my biggest victory. I kept on going and going, until I was out of breath and unable to hear what I was even saying. I was clearly gone from the scene, but I was still going at it... she deserved it. I hadn't worked so hard for the glass to crash into my face seven days later. I smashed her... I couldn't even remember what I said.

It was all too much but, what can I say really? I fainted that day, too overheated. All I remeber is Laurence stepping between us as if i'd try to hit her or something. Excuse me, I am not that barbaric. And also... Kerra's face. It was mixed with so much I couldn't tell a blatant flippin' thing. God, damned it. I avoided her from then odd, she avoided me too. Uncooth as it was it was needed.

I may have avoided her, but I dodged Laurence like the plague itself. He hasn't seen me yet, since the incident. Not after I woke up in the health room with a cool towel over my temple. He knows i'm still here. This is just one big house... And I know Kerra still came to visit, every once in a wile... stupid, ugly, idiotic... mutt. Lord. I couldn't make out her face, her expressions, but I knew I had smashed her... It was obvious.
"

Song: Anna Kendricks- A Summer in Ohio
Last edited by Offended Cockatiel on Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:19 am, edited 25 times in total.
Offended Cockatiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:53 pm

username? ~Soul~
name? Vi
gender? Female
who's heart did she break and why? Wip <3
𝕃 𝕠 𝕤 𝕥 ~ 𝕚 𝕟 ~ ℙ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 𝕚 𝕤 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter horror story » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:03 pm

username? winter-soldier
name? Fiona
gender? female
who's heart did she break and why? Rowan's heart, I'll tell you why soon

- < Nebula

████████████████████████████████

Hello, I am winter horror story! You can call me winter. to the left is my new coontail babe Nebula I love her so much and I am currently seeking art of her! Please pm me if you're open and I will offer <3
winter horror story

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frost★ » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:42 pm

Reserved!
Frost★

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ririan » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:43 pm

♥Happy Valentines Day!
I am Lilloa , owner of two parras ,
Cynthia and Amethyse.
I am willing to get this beautiful parra as my
third parra.♥
♥This parra's name is Aurellia Willows. Pronounced
aw-re-lya will-lows. Her nickname is Aure or Lia.♥
♥Aurellia is a girl.♥
♥She broke Amethyse's heart.♥
♥Well , you see , Aurellia isnt the kind type of girl , even though she seems so , Aurellia is the type of girl that is fiesty and likes to bully people. Expect when she is with boys her personality changes completely. She acts nice around boys but if its a girl she will most likely be rude , expect her best friends.

Okay , on to why she broke Amethyse's heart ,
One day Aurellia was walking in the school halls ,
waiting for someone to come for her to bully.
Then , she looked at the window and she found Amethyse , sitting at a bench outside , Aurellia thought she was a good target and she walked outside to find her to bully , just when she got there , a handsome blue parra appeared in front of Amethyse , the boy confessed to her. Amethyse agreed on being his girlfriend. Aurellia was jelous of Amethyse for having a handsome boyfriend when Amethyse herself is ugly , Aurellia said out these words quietly "That stupid girl...stealing my crush..you'll regret it.." Aurellia waited until the boy was gone and approached Amethyse , saying "Pffftt you , having a handsome boyfriend? Impossible ,i bet he is doing it just for a dare , duh , i mean , no one likes you anyway , everyone says your a ugly monkey and doesnt want to talk with you , you should go to your own "Monkey school" , Aurellia laughed and walked away , Amethyse was crying , saying "W-what? Is that really true??.. was that really just a dare...? Does everyone hate me..?" , the second day , Aurellia posted a picture of Amethyse having a pig face , everyone in school saw it , and some bullied Amethyse , some just stayed quiet , Amethyse heart was broken , as she needed to suffer the pain of getting bullied and had a broken heart. Amethyse never wanted to go to school ever again , she walked past the school halls to the garden of the school , she saw Aurellia and the boy there , and she eavesdropped at their conversation , Aurellia said to the boy "Oh my darling , why did you call me here?" The boy answered "Dont act cute , i know what you did." Aurellia answered"What did i do?" , the boy said 'Stop acting dumb and cute , you broke Amethyse heart and made her face..like a pig! I won't forgive you unless you go and apologize to her , kindly!" , Aurellia got angry "So? What if i did? She was a dumb loser from the start anyway! I dont even get why you loved her , but too bad , she is probally angry about you right now ,as i told her a lie saying that you confessed to her for a dare! Hahaha , she'll never gorgive you , and i'll never apologize to that loser! Ciao~" , as she said that she walked away , the boy was furious , he shouted these words;; "You'll regret it..." , just then , Amethyse came out from her hiding spot , the boy was shocked and asked "Were you eavesdroppig on us?" Amethyse didnt answer , instead she hugged the boy and said "Thank you for caring so much about me.." Amethyse cried , saying "You're the only one who i know done this for me..thank you.." the boy cried too and answered "I love you.." Amethyse answered "I love you too.." , they had a happy life together.

Basic reason of why Aurellia broke Amethyse heart;;
She was a bully , and she was jelous of Amethyse getting a handsome boyfriend.♥
Last edited by ririan on Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:41 pm, edited 6 times in total.
不自然な光彩や
空白が後悔になる
らの記憶を掠わないで / xea cover

eng/日本語/华语 ok
toyhouse
ririan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:32 pm

username? chihiro.fujisaki
name? Sweet Deceit [Sweet Unknown to strangers]
gender? Male
who's heart did he break and why? He broke Gundham's heart because he does it for a living. He is paid to break other parras hearts, he gets paid to deliver denials of love messages, hate mail and rejections of proposals and romance. He enjoys his job greatly and when he was asked to break the news that Gundham's love interest had moved on and found someone else, he took a little too much joy in it. He went over-the-top, forging a letter and delivering it to Gundham, causing the hatred and rivalry to grow between Gundham and his love interest, then he forged a letter from Gundham's father, Amai, to tell him that he didn't want to call himself Gundham's father any more. Don't let his sweet raspberry ripple scent fool you, he is malicious and deceptive at heart. He always introduces himself as "Sweet Unknown" to other parras.
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dandyLION » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:40 pm

Marksu~
───────────────────────────────