LC #79 by Qiokkabee

Based on Click to view
Artist Qiokkabee [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

LC #79

Postby Qiokkabee » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:32 pm

Light Collectors, or LCs for short, are small loveable furry creatures.
    They survive by feeding off of light sources, such as car lights, city
    signs, flashlights and such forms of light. The more light that a LC
    eats, or ''collects'', the larger the LC gets. A LC's horns and tail act
    like their stomachs, so when a LC is full, their tails/horns glow brighter
    than if they are hungry. Another quite outstanding fact is that Light
    Collectors can move fast... Very fast. LCs can move so fast that the
    human eye can barely see them, and they appear as just a flash of
    light.

A LCs pelt can consist of a wide variety of colors, though darker
    furred ones are more common than brightly furred ones. The color of
    the horns and tail of a single LC are chosen based on the gender of the
    OC. Female LCs usually are found with these colors: Red, pink, orange,
    purple, and yellows. Male LCs are found with these colors: Red, green,
    blue, yellow, orange, brown. When a LC is a baby, their horns and tails
    shine white, and gain color as they mature into an adult. The smallest LC
    can be around the size of a small bunny or cat, while the biggest can be
    the size of a large cat or smaller medium sized dogs.

Well, this one isn't really based on anything.
I was planning on going on a black and white theme, but decided to add
something vibrant, therefore, added greenish blue markings <3

To try for this LC, fill out the form below:
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:

You must fill out the username, name, gender, and favorite game part.
You may add up to THREE extras.
- if a story, there is a 1,000 word limit, no more, it can have less.
- If the extra is art, there's a limit of 10 pieces, no more, you can have less.
- if a song or poem, 500 word limit, no more but you can have less.

1.) You may have less than three extras!

2.) I am judging this based on creativity! You don't have to be an extreme pro on coding.
(coding and prettying up is very nice though so I would appreciate it, even if it was just centering or quote boxes)

3.) This will end March 10th. So you have about a week or so.
Last edited by Qiokkabee on Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Qiokkabee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LC #79

Postby nervousdog » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:04 am

ᘔ E ᒪ

User;;
Psycho Angel.
LC name;;
Zel.
Gender;;
Female
Favorite Game;;
Anything hacked/ scary.

Extra 2: Story;; (( All references to other LCs are my own LCs ))
Word count;; around 479
    Zel sat in the basement of the house that was shared between her and three other light collectors. She was sitting on a small couch that sat in front of a large flat screen television, playing a hacked version of Majora's Mask. She was about half way through the game when she heard the sound or a door closing and heavy footsteps, startling her. She jumped up and off the couch. The others were suppose to be asleep, the time being around midnight. Maybe Pixie had gotten up to get something? But her small feet weren't capable of making such heavy foot steps. Zel creeped up the stairs, leaving the basement to investigate the sound. Once at the top she heard a crashing sound, like glass breaking. She jumped and shivered, staying up late and playing horror games wasn't the best idea. She walked into the hallway, which was eerily creepy at night she now noticed, and looked around to see if she could spot any form of light. Seeing nothing, no ball of tail light or light the emitted from another's horns, she slowly padded down the hall. She came upon Pixie's door and peeked inside, the little Light Collector was sound asleep under her pink princess covers. This didn't make Zel feel any better though, since Pixie was asleep it meant either Steam, the one who didn't like her at all, or Berhanu was up and walking around. Although her mind kept wandering and thinking that something else was around waiting for the right moment to strike. Zel closed the door to Pixie's room and continued on. She came across the second door in the dim hallway, Berhanu's room. Opening the door to the quite male's room she saw that he was silently sleeping, probably dreaming about food or something. She left and checked Steam's room, finding him missing from his bed. Growing weary she walked into the room, her tail giving off the light that she used to guide herself through the dark room. Zel placed her paws on the bed, to make sure Steam wasn't hiding under the covers. She jumped back in shock from what she felt, the bed was covered in a warm liquid. Zel quickly dashed out of the room and ran into a warm body. She screamed, thinking it was the thing that had gotten Steam. "What are you doing?" She heard an irritable voice say. Zel then noticed the yellow light that emitted from the creature's horns and tail. It was Steam and he was holding a new pair of bed sheets. She sighed in relief, Steam had only spilled some warm tea on his bed and had gone to get new covers. It wasn't some scary creature lurking around the house after all..
And extra 3 just for fun: Accessories;;
    - Ninja scarf
    - Headphones
    - Arm sock
    - Spiked bracelet

Zel usually wears a purple ninja scarf wrapped around the bottom part of her face and her neck. She rarely takes it off, thinking that she would look uncool without it. Her headphones rest on her neck, never covered by the ninja scarf. They have a blue base with a red heart on them. A heart monitor line goes through the heart, cutting it in asymmetrical halves. On her left leg she wear a black and purple stripped arm sock the reaches just below her elbow. The final pieces that tops off her usual outfit is the spiked bracelet around her tail. She wears it near the end of her tail, close to the light. It is purple and has for spikes on it.
Last edited by nervousdog on Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
aquarius ♡ 3oh!3 stan ♡ dog trainer ♡ 5 . 10 . 20
nervousdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:33 am

Username: { shannon
Name: Radium
Favorite Game: He couldn't choose, but if he had to, it would be GTA 5. It does seem like a bad game, but he enjoys the thrill of playing it and just having fun.
extra one - personality
extra two - art
extra three - theme song

wip x3
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Qiokkabee » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:15 am

Keep in mind, it is also okay if you have less than three extras as well . ^v^
Qiokkabee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nervousdog » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:44 am

Bump!
aquarius ♡ 3oh!3 stan ♡ dog trainer ♡ 5 . 10 . 20
nervousdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jayus » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:13 pm

Mark x3 btw, there is no February 30th
jayus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Qiokkabee » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:11 pm

-slams forehead on desk -
Thank you for pointing that out XD
February 30th was a frightful date for me . Even when it doesn't exist. I have to say, I probably went off track and put that on accident because of it. cx

The end date is now March 10th.

Remember, creativity is important!
Qiokkabee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Qiokkabee » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:47 pm

MultipleDinosaurs wrote:

ᘔ E ᒪ

User;;
Psycho Angel.
LC name;;
Zel.
Gender;;
Female
Favorite Game;;
Anything hacked/ scary.

Extra 2: Story;; (( All references to other LCs are my own LCs ))
Word count;; around 479
    Zel sat in the basement of the house that was shared between her and three other light collectors. She was sitting on a small couch that sat in front of a large flat screen television, playing a hacked version of Majora's Mask. She was about half way through the game when she heard the sound or a door closing and heavy footsteps, startling her. She jumped up and off the couch. The others were suppose to be asleep, the time being around midnight. Maybe Pixie had gotten up to get something? But her small feet weren't capable of making such heavy foot steps. Zel creeped up the stairs, leaving the basement to investigate the sound. Once at the top she heard a crashing sound, like glass breaking. She jumped and shivered, staying up late and playing horror games wasn't the best idea. She walked into the hallway, which was eerily creepy at night she now noticed, and looked around to see if she could spot any form of light. Seeing nothing, no ball of tail light or light the emitted from another's horns, she slowly padded down the hall. She came upon Pixie's door and peeked inside, the little Light Collector was sound asleep under her pink princess covers. This didn't make Zel feel any better though, since Pixie was asleep it meant either Steam, the one who didn't like her at all, or Berhanu was up and walking around. Although her mind kept wandering and thinking that something else was around waiting for the right moment to strike. Zel closed the door to Pixie's room and continued on. She came across the second door in the dim hallway, Berhanu's room. Opening the door to the quite male's room she saw that he was silently sleeping, probably dreaming about food or something. She left and checked Steam's room, finding him missing from his bed. Growing weary she walked into the room, her tail giving off the light that she used to guide herself through the dark room. Zel placed her paws on the bed, to make sure Steam wasn't hiding under the covers. She jumped back in shock from what she felt, the bed was covered in a warm liquid. Zel quickly dashed out of the room and ran into a warm body. She screamed, thinking it was the thing that had gotten Steam. "What are you doing?" She heard an irritable voice say. Zel then noticed the yellow light that emitted from the creature's horns and tail. It was Steam and he was holding a new pair of bed sheets. She sighed in relief, Steam had only spilled some warm tea on his bed and had gone to get new covers. It wasn't some scary creature lurking around the house after all..
And extra 3 just for fun: Accessories;;
    - Ninja scarf
    - Headphones
    - Arm sock
    - Spiked bracelet

Zel usually wears a purple ninja scarf wrapped around the bottom part of her face and her neck. She rarely takes it off, thinking that she would look uncool without it. Her headphones rest on her neck, never covered by the ninja scarf. They have a blue base with a red heart on them. A heart monitor line goes through the heart, cutting it in asymmetrical halves. On her left leg she wear a black and purple stripped arm sock the reaches just below her elbow. The final pieces that tops off her usual outfit is the spiked bracelet around her tail. She wears it near the end of her tail, close to the light. It is purple and has for spikes on it.

Congrats MultipleDinosaurs!
You now own Zel!
Pease take great care of him c:
Qiokkabee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me