Re: CWHR: Dappled Buckskin WINNER CHOSEN

Postby Timey » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:36 pm

Oh wow thank you so much! I saw her and fell in love!!! :D She'll be a lovely addition to my little herd.

✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘
≿────────── ✘✗✘ ────────── -≾
Timey here! Fan of far
too many things to list.
Proud Fuze/Mute main.

ImageImage
≿─────── ✘✗✘ ─────── -≾
HoC's xxxCWHR xxx ✘Link
✘Link xxx
© xxx ✘Link
≿─────── ✘✗✘ ─────── -≾Image
Timey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawbaerry » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:58 pm

TimeLord~Jedi wrote:Oh wow thank you so much! I saw her and fell in love!!! :D She'll be a lovely addition to my little herd.

im glad you like her ^^ you've been added as an artist~
cocoa spice (c) lucky cerise
constance (c) me

hello everyone~ im pretty inactive on this site, but if you'd like to talk to me more just send me a message! i check my twitter and skype a lot more often than here!

i prefer they/them pronouns, so it would mean a lot if you used those! thank you!
strawbaerry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timey » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:14 pm

Umm, thanks but are you sure that adding me as an artist is allowed? I imagine that would be against the rules so adopters can't sneak a few free items on their horses. Not that I would. I wouldn't want to and even if I did I wouldn't have the ability. I have no artistic skills whatsoever. The most I would do is probably just add her name to her image. I appreciate it and all, but I don't want either of us to get in trouble.

Timey here! Fan of far
too many things to list.
Proud Fuze/Mute main.

ImageImage
≿─────── ✘✗✘ ─────── -≾
HoC's xxxCWHR xxx ✘Link
✘Link xxx
© xxx ✘Link
Timey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawbaerry » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:03 pm

TimeLord~Jedi wrote:Umm, thanks but are you sure that adding me as an artist is allowed? I imagine that would be against the rules so adopters can't sneak a few free items on their horses. Not that I would. I wouldn't want to and even if I did I wouldn't have the ability. I have no artistic skills whatsoever. The most I would do is probably just add her name to her image. I appreciate it and all, but I don't want either of us to get in trouble.

oh no, it's fine~ i just added you so you could get her hex codes and transparent. would you like me to do that for you?
constance (c) me

hello everyone~ im pretty inactive on this site, but if you'd like to talk to me more just send me a message! i check my twitter and skype a lot more often than here!

i prefer they/them pronouns, so it would mean a lot if you used those! thank you!
strawbaerry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timey » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:23 pm

Oh okay! -Sigh Of Relief- Yes that would be lovely! Sorry I just get paranoid about that stuff. XD It's not exactly in the rules but it seems like it would be so I was a little skeptical.

And maybe put her name on the picture as well? I have a Cottonwood Horse Thread I'm going to put her on, but knowing me having one horse without a name on her image would drive me crazy. :roll: I'm very serious about having everything uniformly set up.

Timey here! Fan of far
too many things to list.
Proud Fuze/Mute main.

ImageImage
≿─────── ✘✗✘ ─────── -≾
HoC's xxxCWHR xxx ✘Link
✘Link xxx
© xxx ✘Link
Timey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawbaerry » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:19 am

TimeLord~Jedi wrote:Oh okay! -Sigh Of Relief- Yes that would be lovely! Sorry I just get paranoid about that stuff. XD It's not exactly in the rules but it seems like it would be so I was a little skeptical.

And maybe put her name on the picture as well? I have a Cottonwood Horse Thread I'm going to put her on, but knowing me having one horse without a name on her image would drive me crazy. :roll: I'm very serious about having everything uniformly set up.

Ya, sure~ I'll do it when I get a chance~
constance (c) me

strawbaerry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me