Re: Kiamara #76

Postby .Eclipse. » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:29 am

Not only am I so excited.....I've bought a book and brand new pencils for drawings so hopefully some are her. C: This would be my first Kiamara and I would love her very much!
■ she/her
■ sagittarius
My KalonsImage
.Eclipse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sable. » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:31 am

thedogandcat wrote:
    Not only am I so excited.....I've bought a book and brand new pencils for drawings so hopefully some are her. C: This would be my first Kiamara and I would love her very much!

Everyone else trying for her loves her very very much too
Sable.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ayramite » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:46 am

I agree I mean I put off applying for other kiamara in fear I would have to drop out for this one and while I had a bad case of writers block I still tried my best and wish luck to everyone that applied

ImageImageImage
My Jelly Bean Dragon's

Ayramite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kibbleeCat » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:55 pm

Username: SplashOfLemonade
Name: Peach Fuzz
Personality: sweet but shy. Very social around her friends. She is very intelligent and great at decimals. She doesn't bite, unless you poke her!
Quirks: her eyes get BIG at the sound of fireworks. Guess she likes them. And she will hop up and down frantically after she eats her favorite ice cream flavor: Peach!!! she likes to dress up and put on fashion shows with her friends and sisters. Her favorite color is baby blue and wears it whenever she feels she needs good luck.
Art/Story: I unfortunately have no art, but I have a decent story for you:

Peach Fuzz was found on the streets of London, England. She was just a baby and was dirty and sleepy. People stared at her when they saw her. She felt left out, very left out. Or at least until she met Crush, Crush is Peach Fuzz's best friend. She found her on a trip with her owner. When Peach Fuzz saw Crush out of the tiny window in her box, she peeked her tiny little head out and gave a faint smile. crush offered her some water, and Peach Fuzz went with Crush to where her family was staying. Crush and Peach Fuzz cuddled under a soft, warm, leather-y blanket, and looked out at the clear night skies. They ate some snacks and got back under the blankets, and doze off to sleep.
Crush woke up long before Peach Fuzz, which didn't surprise her because she assumed that she never really got any actual sleep. They went out to a nearby pond after Peach Fuzz finally woke up to catch some fishes. They went back to the small cottage and brushed their fur. Peach Fuzz was worried after what Crush had told her at that moment. She had said," We leave today. " she had whispered it oh so softly, so Peach Fuzz had barely heard her say it. She had asked Crush if she could come along, and Crush agreed. " I need to warn you, it's a long trip back to Maui, Hawaii, where I live. But if your up for it, I suppose you can come along." Peach Fuzz agreed to that.
That afternoon, they got on the first train. They hopped into they cargo, and by the time they got settled, it was time for them to get something to eat. They went to the dining cart, and got tuna rolls, it was both their favorites. They discovered that they have a lot in common.
Before the knew it, it was morning. They had fallen asleep in the dining cart.
In a couple of days, they were in Hawaii. Peach Fuzz had been staying with Crush and her family. They couldn't take care of her anymore, so they searched for nearby Kiamara adoption centre. They found one nearby, and dropped her off with her favorite toys and favorite blanket. A loving family had been visiting, looking for a new Kiamara to adopt. They had saw Peach Fuzz and adopted her. Now, she has a great life with her new family, and still keeps in touch with Crush and her family.
kibbleeCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sable. » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:56 pm

SplashOfLemonade wrote:Username: SplashOfLemonade
Personality: sweet but shy. Very social around her friends. She is very intelligent and great at decimals. She doesn't bite, unless you poke her!
Quirks: her eyes get BIG at the sound of fireworks. Guess she likes them. And she will hop up and down frantically after she eats her favorite ice cream flavor: Peach!!! she likes to dress up and put on fashion shows with her friends and sisters. Her favorite color is baby blue and wears it whenever she feels she needs good luck.

Peach Fuzz was found on the streets of London, England. She was just a baby and was dirty and sleepy. People stared at her when they saw her. She felt left out, very left out. Or at least until she met Crush, Crush is Peach Fuzz's best friend. She found her on a trip with her owner. When Peach Fuzz saw Crush out of the tiny window in her box, she peeked her tiny little head out and gave a faint smile. crush offered her some water, and Peach Fuzz went with Crush to where her family was staying. Crush and Peach Fuzz cuddled under a soft, warm, leather-y blanket, and looked out at the clear night skies. They ate some snacks and got back under the blankets, and doze off to sleep.
Crush woke up long before Peach Fuzz, which didn't surprise her because she assumed that she never really got any actual sleep. They went out to a nearby pond after Peach Fuzz finally woke up to catch some fishes. They went back to the small cottage and brushed their fur. Peach Fuzz was worried after what Crush had told her at that moment. She had said," We leave today. " she had whispered it oh so softly, so Peach Fuzz had barely heard her say it. She had asked Crush if she could come along, and Crush agreed. " I need to warn you, it's a long trip back to Maui, Hawaii, where I live. But if your up for it, I suppose you can come along." Peach Fuzz agreed to that.
That afternoon, they got on the first train. They hopped into they cargo, and by the time they got settled, it was time for them to get something to eat. They went to the dining cart, and got tuna rolls, it was both their favorites. They discovered that they have a lot in common.
In a couple of days, they were in Hawaii. Peach Fuzz had been staying with Crush and her family. They couldn't take care of her anymore, so they searched for nearby Kiamara adoption centre. They found one nearby, and dropped her off with her favorite toys and favorite blanket. A loving family had been visiting, looking for a new Kiamara to adopt. They had saw Peach Fuzz and adopted her. Now, she has a great life with her new family, and still keeps in touch with Crush and her family.

Tis is already closed for judging
Sable.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Eclipse. » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:56 pm

This ended sorry...
■ she/her
■ sagittarius
My KalonsImage
.Eclipse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kibbleeCat » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:09 pm

thedogandcat wrote:

This ended sorry...

I PMd her and she said it was fine. But thanks anyway ;)
kibbleeCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guqqi » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:14 pm

Actually no ^ ^; You asked me when the winner was going to be announced, but sadly you posted your form a bit too late, it will not be counted, sorry c:
aka BlueAuraz/Baloo.

she/her | wife | ICU nurse
deviantArtToyhouse
"Art Status"
Commissions:

CLOSED

guqqi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kibbleeCat » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:20 pm

Oh, it's still the 8th where I am. Sorry :(
kibbleeCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Missy. » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:08 am

If you want, I could send someone to help you judge. I hope you aren't having any trouble, Blue C=
going to be on hiatus, i'll come on time to time
.Missy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me