Re: Kalon #1376 -- Little Fairy

Postby Wonderlands×Showtime » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:39 am

username; εℓιsε name; Forrest gender; Male

prompt
Forrest walked down the cobble street, scanning the shops for any fabric that could have caught his attention. He soon neared his favorite shop, "Heya Forrest! Anything that you're looking for?" The kalon asked, "Hi Severa," Forrest softly replied, "I was looking for some lace for my new dress." Severa looked around for a while, before returning with a handfull of lace patterns. "Well lucky for you- I've got plenty of different patterns!" Forrest looked at the many types of patterns, "This one with the flower pattern looks beautiful!" he gasped, "I agree!" Severa stood for a second, before whispering in his ear. "Just between you and me, I'll give you the lace for free." Forrest's ears shot straight up, "Thank you Severa!" Severa giggled, "Just make sure to show me the finished dress!" Forrest put the lace in his bag. "Of course!"

Forrest rushed home, the warm sunlight welcoming him. The light formed a spotlight on the unfinished dress he had been working on for about a month. "Yes yes," he giggled, "I'm finishing you today." He quickly got to work, stitching the lace around the edge of the sakura patterned dress. After hours of working, the dress was finished. He stared at the light pink, red and white sakura dappled dress before carefully packaging it. "Severa is going to love this!" he hoped. That night he could barely sleep, his mind racing with the excitement of gifting Severa the dress.

The second the sun was barely shining, Forrest got ready to see Severa. He raced through the market, not paying any attention to the other shops. "Hey Severa!" He called, nearing her shop. "Oh- hi Forrest!" She responded, "Whats got you so excited?" Forrest pulled the gift out of his bag, "You know how you said you wanted to see the finished dress?" He asked, "Y-yes, I remember saying that." Forrest quickly handed her the dress, "Well here it is!" Severa opened the gift, her eyes widening. "Oh Forrest," she gasped, "It's beautiful!" Forrest's mind was racing, "Severa- this dress is for you!" He quickly said. Severa ran up to hug him. "Thank you Forrest! Thank you! I will cherish this dress forever!"

Word of Forrest's dresses spread quickly, Kalons loved his designed and were always eager to own one. Forrest lives his life doing what he loves most- dress making.

[393 / 400]
Wonderlands×Showtime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chibl4ckh4wks22 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:42 pm

username; Chibl4ckh4wks22

name; Strawberry Yogurt

gender; Female

prompt;
    The day was blissful, the sun blushed lightly against Strawberry Yogurt as she laid peacefully under the cherry blossom tree. It was spring, her favorite of all the seasons! On days like today, you would often catch Strawberry Yogurt enjoying her favorite snack, a nice frozen strawberry yogurt! As she would scarf down her chilled treat, Strawberry Yogurt would lay under the tree as cherry blossoms and her ribbon got blown by the air that would have a scent of sugary goodness! Strawberry Yogurt's nature is calm and she loves the outdoors and everything about it! Just relaxing under the trees is her favorite thing! To smelling the sweet air, watching the cherry blossoms fall down and just the cold breeze brushing though her cozy fur!

extra?; Strawberry yogurt is good...
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

Chibl4ckh4wks22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:35 pm

for clarification,, when on the sixth does this end?? :0
    They/them | Adult | PA student
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schnuffel Bunny » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:07 pm

At 11:00PM Pacific Time
Species Artist for:
ImageImage

My most favorite things:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Discord: Schnuffel Bunny#0531
Pokemon Unite User: Schnuffel

If you feel like chatting, don't feel shy to PM me!
      kalons - chicoons - zeus
      ▶ Adult - She/Her - August 1 🎉

Schnuffel Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:21 am

Am I allowed to request an extension? I understand if not! Thank you for your time!
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .cage.crypt. » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:32 am

good luck to everyone!
.cage.crypt.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Murdoc Niccals » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:58 am

username; Murdoc Niccals
    name; Lotus
    gender; Female
    prompt;
Verve is a rather slow place at times, and while Lotus works as a rancher, she still has two kits to take care of! However, as a child she loved playing games, but when she showed the fruits of her labor in a video game to her parents, they simply scoffed and chastised her. She had learned to stew silently and hide her love of games after that. She grew up not knowing what to do in life, simply wanting to please her parents, and married a rich fellow. Her marriage was loveless, yes, and the man left her after her kits were born for a model.

Was she devastated? Very. She bought a sleepy little farm, hoping the toll of working with animals and newborns would distract her from her feelings. As it happened, she enjoyed the work, but often ended up having more than enough time to tend to her two tykes. They were still rather young, only about seven years old now, and getting into playing with more complex things than blocks and simple toys.

Lotus decided to answer their Christmas letters for video games, picking out a nice little selection of games she noticed the two talking about over the past year. She felt old seeing her children be so excited to play video games and had to resist playing with them. Then again, she remembered how her parents acted when she played games. It gave her food for thought through the next month.

Finally, her son broke her veil of thought. He asked if she wanted to play a little party game with him and his sister. She couldn't deny them! And, on that day, she started being invited to play video games with her children more often. It was adorable, and video games were so different now! Slowly, Lotus found herself indulging more in the games her children loved, and the library started to be shared. They played in the day, and she played games in the night, right before bed.

Lotus was good at games. She showed her children how to do things, and nothing compared to how it felt to see her kids' faces beam afterwards. She wasn't like her parents, Lotus realized. She could make her own choices and make sure her two babies grew up how they wanted. And she'd die before their dreams did.

extra?;
Sorry, I had no time to do an extra :( Was writing a paper! SO I'll give you a small little tidbit from it!

Apples are weird fruits; while other flowering plants make the fruit from the ovary, apples don't do this! They basically make the part of the apple we eat from the sepal leaves- the lil green petals.

(Also! The kits in the prompt are my Palom and Porom!)
whoops
I'm gonna make this look good someday
Murdoc Niccals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:21 pm

Goodluck everyone! (Silently hoping there isn’t an extension...ahhh to much waiting...but I understand if it is hah)
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:23 pm

Avisowl wrote:Goodluck everyone! (Silently hoping there isn’t an extension...ahhh to much waiting...but I understand if it is hah)

this still isnt over yet, im pretty sure? :>
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:46 pm

really need an extension- time for out of hand. I understand if one can’t be given.
    They/them | Adult | PA student
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me