Re: the sweaty screm pit | Day Eleven

Postby Westsparrow » Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:27 am

Do you take the hand of the chicoon next to you?
Yes. Darcy takes the nearest hand and gives that chicoon a reassuring smile. They try not to let it show on their face that they are absolutely terrified.

Call me Star or West!
She/they | Artist, writer, and musician

My pet doubles are free!

♡ My closed species characters can be found here ! (outdated)

♡ Wermz archive | ♡ Cozie archive

____Art credit @ Magnaskies

Westsparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Aeris » Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:42 am

[Yes or No]

Despite the nervousness and uncertainty, Winter takes the hand with a nod.
My TH ! | dm for my discord
-Aeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:46 am

Yes

Mandarin hesitantly takes the hand of the chicoon next to him.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her
i'm pansexual and demiromantic
full time sterile processing technician

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:46 am

Do you take the hand of the chicoon next to you? + Winchester's Wolf -> 732098

Anthracite looked at the note that was handed to him. He blinked and read the note a couple of times over before looking up at Mariana, with tears in his eyes. He quickly threw himself against Sweaty so he could reach over and pat the Mariana some more pats, "AlRIghT I'll go." he sniffled before moving away from the god as they seeminly joined the others. But before they left, he yoinked Mariana off of Sweaty's head and placed it on his own. "If I am going, then you are coming with me- even if that was already your intention to come with us." he mumbled as he then waved that thought away. Of course Mariana was going to go with them! Why wouldn't it?

Anthracite looked up at the gods, more so at Cedar. Wasn't there a point in time where he had seen the god yoinked of his [strike]wig[/stirke] mane, shaved, flatten and used as a sleeve fo a cup?...He thought for a moment before slowly shaking his head, carefully holding onto Mariana as he did. He didn't want it to fall off and aboslutley murder him- like that one other Chicoon. He worned what they ever did to it? Obviously made it angry, of course.

The chicken-donning chicoon sat and listened to what the gods had to say, a frown clearly on his face as he heard that The Pit™ needed to be closed. Why was this?...The first couple of days of The Pit™ was bad, yes, because it messed with is sleep, but falling down here and spending time here seemed to make him understand...just a bit. It was a nice place...despite all the screams. What about all the other chicoons that dwell here and not on the surface? Anthracite shifted from side to side, a little worried about The Pit™.

What if he wanted to stay down here after all?

...But the promise he made Mariana. It was werid and...a chicken, but hey, it was very nice and would allow him all the pets in the world...And then there were his friends- no lovers, unfortunatly- what would they think about him being sealed away in here? He was pretty sure that they were wondering where he was by now, being missing for almost two weeks. Maybe a bit less- he didn't know, time was weird down here in the pit. But he was pretty sure his friends playing the games that they usuallly enjoyed together were getting quite boring- since well they bullied Anthracite most of the time....although he shared some pretty good laughs with his friends...Poor friends...who else was going to charge them a heinous amount to clear out their driveways and bury their houses in snow?

No one.

And besides...there was a lingering feeling that he had made a promise to find a very close friend of their's. The smell of coffee hit him temporarily as he took another look around. He was pretty sure that the Deja Brew vibes that he was getting were hallucinations at this point...wait...Deja Brew? Didn't he mean déjà vu?...Whatever. It seems that his time in The Pit™ was over for quite a while now. He felt like he shouldn't have fallen so early down here- like there was a different part of the story that he could've chosen. But no, he had to feed himself to The Pit™.

"I guess I really don't have much choice do I?" he asked himself, glancing up before deciding to take one look around. The Pit™ was home to many strange Chicoons, but it seemed like they didn't belong here anymore. And besides, he didn't want to cause The Pit™ any more pain that it was already in.

"Alright, let's do this," he mumbled as [b]he reached to take the hand of the Chicoon next to him.[/]

bonus doodle!
Last edited by Winchester's Wolf on Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zentropy » Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:47 am

No, surely there is another way that can allow all to coexist!
Call me Zen! Image

ImageImageImage
Image-----

---------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage Image Image
Zentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HallowMoon » Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:04 pm

Yes...
Hesitantly Sero would take the hand of the chicoon next to him muttering to himself “I’m sorry..., just promise me the pit won’t feel any pain.”
HallowMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:34 pm

Roelan couldn't process what was going on. The Pit had been so friendly to him this whole time. But if it was taking Chicoons, and they couldn't leave...that wasn't friendly at all! Sadly, with his wings drooping, Roelan took the hand of the Chicoon beside him
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
XXXXXXXXXX

female
Pisces
she/her/they/them
American
adult

ART SHOPXXXFURSONAXXXTOYHOUSE

Everyone wants happiness, nobody wants pain,
you can't have a rainbow, without a little rain

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈☔🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈
XXXXXXXXXX

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Day Eleven Results

Postby sweathie » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:02 pm

Day Eleven Results
The Following Users Receive 1x Unedited MYO with Frost Feathering (Event) and 1x Expired Eye Drops

The Following Users Receive 1x Unedited MYO with Frost Feathering (Event) and 1x Pit in a Can

The Following Users Gain 1x 2 Common MYO with Frost Feathering (Event) and 1x Pit Eyes

The Following Users Gain 2x Common MYO with Frost Feathering (Event) and 1x Cacophony of Screams

The Following Users Gain 1x Unlimited Common MYO with Frost Feathering (Event) and 1x Sweaty Ticket
You can redeem your Sweaty Ticket here

The Following User Gains 1x Unlimited Common MYO with Frost Feathering (Event) and 1x Moon Ticket
You can redeem your Moon Ticket here

Last edited by sweathie on Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xlxImagexxxxxImagexxxxxImage
sweathie / michael
⍢ sweathie on everything ⍢
he/him | college student
my only discord is sweathie
xxxxxxx
xchicoons || commissionsxxxxxxImage Image
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Day Twelve

Postby sweathie » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:03 pm

Day Twelve

[Yes]
You take the hand of the chicoons on both sides of you. The chicoon to your left has clammy hands, but it's not surprising in such a tense situation. You close your eyes and try to focus on what is happening in front of you. You think of all the chicoons in this room with you now, especially those who have been trapped in the Pit and may be able to escape. You can feel your eyelids growing heavy on your face and your brain starts to quiet. As you start to lose consciousness, your only thought is to hope that what you've done is the right thing.

[No]
You step back, out of the circle. The chicoons in front of you grasp their hands together and close the circle. You watch as their flames begin to grow brighter, your eyes staring at the ritual in front of you. You think of the Pit, and pray to anything but the Gods in front of you that it will be okay. That something, somehow, will make sure the Pit is okay. You hope that what you've done is the right thing. The corners of your field of vision start to blur and everything goes black. You can see something in that darkness, though. It's the darkness you've grown quite fond of, and a hand is reaching out from it. A dark, black hand is grabbing for you, trying desperately to reach you. As you start to lose consciousness, your only thought is to hope that what you've done is the right thing.

With a count of 43 [Yes] to 13 [No], the sealing ceremony is performed successfully.

You wake up in the middle of the forest clearing where the Pit once was, snowflakes falling on top of your freezing nose. The sky is bright and blue and the blinding sun reflects off of the freshly fallen snow. As you look up, you see dozens of chicoons strewn across the area, all either freshly woken up or just being stirred from their slumber. Items are scattered about as well- a few empty cups once containing Hot Jhocolate, some comforting warm items, and a well-loved pen are among them.

Bell and Sweaty are helping a chicoon to their feet. Egg is ushering some of the smaller-sized chicoons to a cuddle pile on top of Cedar. Jester is trying to get everyone back in a good mood with a handy whipped cream can.
Mariana the chicken is sitting alone and preening its feathers.

The Pit is gone.

What do you do?
Consider the options: find someone to speak to, look for something in the area, or feel your own emotions
Code: Select all
Username:
User ID:
Prompt:
xlxImagexxxxxImagexxxxxImage
sweathie / michael
⍢ sweathie on everything ⍢
he/him | college student
my only discord is sweathie
xxxxxxx
xchicoons || commissionsxxxxxxImage Image
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the sweaty screm pit | Day Twelve

Postby slasher » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:14 pm

Username: Diavolo
User ID: 1016830
Prompt: motley cheers now that the pit is gone! he glares at mariana whilst cheering [ he really wants to dropkick it again but sweaty will beat him up >:( ]
I’m seeing things a lot more clearly now. I wish things were different.
⍟ vik/viktor
⍟ he/it
⍟ alterhuman & transmasc
But it weren’t us who changed.
slasher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me