Re: Kiamara #328

Postby geotalon » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:16 am

Awesome owo Finished my form woo~

Pre-good luck to everyone! I looked around and pft, some of these ideas are so happy and up-beat :') You guys are tough competition!
geotalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Akemi » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:06 am

♥Talon wrote:

The weak can never forgive. . .

Forgiveness comes with the strength of our hearts.

That doesn't mean it's easy to

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    username
    My username is ♥Talon, though I go by plain Talon or Enna. I currently have one beautiful kiamara that I do spoil and smother in art and love. I have thought about entering other kia's since I won Zap, but non of them really clicked. This one however is right up my alley. I am honored to have the chance at him.

name
    He named himself is Dinja. Out of all his mother's obsessions, she picked her fruit obsession to name him "Cantaloupe". He didn't like being called a fruit even though he loved fruit as well, so as he got older he named himself "Dinja", which still meant Cantaloupe in Bosnian. Still had the meaning his mother gave him, but less... obvious.

Dinja is male. Though he is bright and shows happy colors, he is quite masculine. He is strong and well-built and quite serious. He's gruff and tuff, something his colors do not show at all. He sometime wishes he wasn't so bright, as the bright attracts unwanted gazes wherever he goes.

personality
    Dinja is like a poisoned drink. He looks inviting wonderful and tasteful at first glance, but is quite.... toxic. Though he does not mean any harm, the mix of his daily frustration, strength, and the lack of anger control is a killer to those who try to be apart of his life. He is not mean nor ever means to be mean, he really hates being so angry and strong. Deep down he is friendly and caring but he just has a hard time showing he is not the monster that is shown. He is easily provoked into frustration and anger. No matter how hard he tries, he just cannot keep full control over it.

He believes he must safe-guard his heart from everything, as if he is afraid of having a broken heart, as he knows history repeats itself. Many times he has hurt a friend or family by accident, and a few times... made a mess worse than injuries. As a child, he had zero control over his actions but as he got older, he could at least prevent some accidents from happening. He still slips up, but he can sometimes get away before he breaks things. As a result of these mistakes and slip ups, Dinja masks himself as being serious. Making himself look serious makes him look mean, which makes less people try to interact with him. The less people interact the less chance he has to hurt someone.

He does have an addiction to a few things, just like his mother. He has an obsession with fruits, his favorite being a cantaloupe. It's both sweet with a little bit of tang for him, and he loves the cool and slimey feeling as he eats it. Tasting the sweet necters of the earth is refreshing for him, and he sometimes forget the troubles in the world. He also is addicted to smoking (in anthro). He loves nothing more to get to his home and smoke the day away. It calms his nerves, being able to breath that harmful smoke and breath out all the troubles.

story

His heart skipped a beat every day he saw her. Rine was his best friend, his angel, his light when he felt encased in darkness. She was beautiful and joyful, filled with life and love. She was almost all white physically, but her personality made her shine with every color of the rainbow. She could make almost anyone smile. She saw the good in him, despite his strength and anger issues. He never meant to get angry like that, throwing boulders and breaking bones, but every time he got angry he lost control over his body. Whenever he started getting pumped with adrenaline, if she was there, she would gently touch his shoulder to snap him out of it. He adored her for it. She was the only one who looked to him like that, like a sister, everyone else shunned him and shook their head. He used to hate them for it, but when he met her he stopped caring. He had a guardian angel.

She wasn't pretty now. She laid there at his feet, eyes glazed over as she looked up at him. Her breath was short and ragged. Crimson liquid spilled from the gnash in her side, dripping onto the ground around her and spreading outwards. They almost looked like wings of blood. She didn't do anything to him, she was at the wrong place at the wrong time. He was getting picked on and he snapped, unaware his beloved guardian angel was nearby. She got caught in his crossfire. His teeth - his strength - had left her body on the ground broken and bleeding. He was so young, yet he did so much damage.

His heart was beating so fast, like it would beat itself to death. Tears weld up in the corners of his eyes as he stared down at her. Being young he didn't know a lot of things, but he understood what he did and the pain gripped his heart. His body shook and he kept screaming "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" though no sounds came from his throat. He wanted to tell her he didn't mean to but he felt he didn't deserve forgiveness from the woman who wanted nothing more but to spread joy to everyone, now lying on the floor. He thought he could never forgive himself for that, replaying the first scream from her as he backed up. He felt like a monster. He turned and dashed, running from the scene with tears flowing behind him. A monster who destroyed the wings of an angel.

-------- Later

Cool breath escaped his lips as he sat himself under a tree. His ears fell to the side of his head, being too tired to hold them up. The wind swept around him and blew his hair out of his eyes, his purple eyes uncovered to see the whole picture. He was off a bit from an event going on that kiamaras were gathering for, something he did not want to get any closer than he was. He enjoyed watching them dance and play around and seem like life was this grand thing with no worries at all. The way they moved fluidly and happily made him want to join but he knew he couldn't.

He brought a cig to his lips and puffed, feeling the unhealthy yet calm feeling rush over him. He held it for a moment, letting the taste sit there on his tongue. He closed his eyes and let the smoke go, feeling the frustration from the day before leave him and left him feeling peaceful. That was the only time he felt at peace, was that puff of breath out. He knew smoking was terrible for him, but it was his temporary salvation. It kept the beat inside him calm for a while.

The sound of laughter reached his ears and he opened his eyes and looked out. Two kids sat together, one boy and one girl. They giggled as the girl made funny faces, seemingly trying to cheer the young boy up. The two together reminded him of someone long ago. His heart felt like someone kicked it, but he kept watching. Things like this really made him feel joyful despite the painful rush of memories, how happy and... normal they were. They were able to play and laugh and run around others without the fear of snapping and loosing control. He was really happy they were free. Free from the cruel monster. Free from him.

art
    Silence in the Wind by myself
    Anger Management by myself
    I'm Busy, Buzz Off! by Chim
    New Outfit by chisu
    My Cantaloupe by myself
    Amazing side art by Luna-Puppy
    Smile gifted by TurboCatz
    Manly Strut by Dr Hannibal Lecter
    Looking back, gifted by doodles;, done by Nekumura
    Peaceful Times by sporemon
    I Need a Smoke by sporemon
    The Monster gifted by Luna-puppy, done by Aradia Megido
    Sketches gifted by Luna-puppy, done by Aradia Megido
    Uninterested by Pachoofoosh
    The Angel gifted by Rivkah
    What? by Dr Hannibal Lecter
    Ugh... Again? by Minene Uryuu

Winner is Talon! Very nice job, I felt a connection and lovely art ;3

Thank you all for entering!! Great job guys!
Queen Akemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theo, » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:08 am

Congrats! uvu
Last edited by theo, on Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
theo,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scullys » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:09 am

Congrats Talon. I knew you would win. Though,I'm a bit sad. .^.

hey i'm scullys,
i chill out here once every couple of months so
scullys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *BYE* » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:48 am

Same here Moss but hopefully she will love the Kia just as much as the rest of us, ill just see if I can find another dream XD congrats Talon
Quit
*BYE*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geotalon » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:02 am

Wait
What? ;A; I won?! Amg, I'm so... happy. I don't know what to say. Honestly I didn't think I'd win but I'm so super happy I did ;u; I love this kia just as much as my baby Zap. <3 Thank youuuuu
geotalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkySmoke » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:11 am

Congrats. I knew you would win. You're welcome to my art if you want it.

Vincit Omnia Veritas

ImageImageImageImage

There's some people who are so much a part of us that they'll be there with us no matter what. They are our solid ground, our north star, and the small clear voices in our hearts that will be with us...always ~ Alexis Castle | | We are bound by our choices, but we are more than our mistakes ~ Kate Beckett | |

ImageImageImageImage

||Writing|| Characters ||My Kiamaras ||My DAMs ||

SkySmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doodles » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:08 am

Ahh Congratulations Talon! I didn't enter, but I was stalking your form (and others c;} Im happy to see you won him. <3

ImageImage
Characters
Deviantart

Back of the car
Blankets and me and you
We're running on perfectly wasted youth
I'll hold you close
We'll call this home tonight

And the fake tattoo that you drew on my arm
Had an X and an O
Never change who you are
Throw our hearts in the air
Doodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nivans.piers » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:15 pm

ah, Talon, congrats! :3 you also may have my art.^^ to be honest, i was really scared when i saw you enter but knew you'd just adore this boy! congrats again, and beautiful form. I might have to make art of Dinga for you in the future.
" I did it for the B S A A... for the f u t u r e "
-piers nivans

"H a r d to find a good s t e a k around here.
Not like b a c k h o m e "
-piers nivans

" I... I don't think I'm r e a d y for that "
-piers nivans

" I'm the best d r i v e r the B S A A got! "
-piers nivans

" If you hadn't been blinded by
v e n g e a n c e, we could have prevented
some of those d e a t h s "
-piers nivans

to P I E R S N I V A N S, the t r u e h e r o
of the B S A A.