Re: ⟡ fnk: kreate a key ⟡

Postby allinian » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:21 pm

the kreate-a-key event's task portion has officially concluded !!
    a big thank you to all who participated and made this event possible !! <3

⟡ please take a moment to check the point tracker and confirm that you have received all that you have earned. if there is a mistake dont hesitate to let me know asap !!

⟡ for those who earned 100 points, you have the next 2 months to redeem your myo. the turn-in deadline will be JULY 31st, 23:59 cs time.

⟡ as promised, i will be opening 3 custom pattern slots. rainboxys will be as well. im currently writing up my information post, and it should be up soon. bats' info // my info

--

⟡ the shop should be stocked and ready to go by the 6/7th, and open on the 8/9th. it will remain open for one week.
    ⟡ those with the @/shop ping role in the discord will be notified for both dates (stocked + opening), so make sure to join if you need the notification !

⟡ if you find that you are short on tokens :1token: , the art corner will remain open for another two weeks and close when the shop does. prompts are also still active.

--

⟡ the puzzle flox's winners will be drawn for in the discord in about an hour. again, check the tracker to ensure your username is in the raffle list !! best of luck to everyone who entered~!
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me