Re: [kalon 1338] rooster

Postby iuno. » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:40 am

username: iuno.
    name: tbd
    number: 61
    opinions/critique?: i love this kid, man! i really enjoy how the colors fade smoothly into the body color. the hair, arm tufts, and tail edits are super smooth and i love how the hair covers the eye. the only thing i'm not a huge fan of is the large white spot on the face as it seems a little out of place to me? and i don't think the horizontal texture is really needed to make it a nice design. other than that, it's awesome !!
iuno.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitvale » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:45 am

username: coolwhipp
name: oscar
number: 62
opinions/critique?
uh ! ! i genuinely love your style here , evn before i saw the form i was like '''' uh this is new but so cool looking ? ? '''' ! the faded / pale colors is easy on the eyes , and the colors r muted but so calm , like it could be in a children's book ! the lines ( ? ? ) add a pleasant texture to it , and the lines r so smooth to add with the flow of the design ? ? i honestly dont know how to critique snce its so ! ! ! ! pretty ! !
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artimorca,, » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:57 am

username: Yeti-Clawz
name: Banoffee
number: 63
opinions/critique?
I honestly really love that its a simple design. I absolutely love the soft look! It so simple yet can be recognizable. It's a wonderful design! For a critique, I kinda understand how the lined pattern isn't supposed to be in the cream/white but it really sticks off of the cheek and doesn't look like it isn't supposed to be on there. Other than that it looks beautiful and I absolutely love the soft style.
Orca - she/her - libra

🌸 🍣 🍜 🍘 🍙 🌸

Used to be "GenniYeti"
Artimorca,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kacchan » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:28 pm

username: nepsters
name: lunio
number: 63
opinions/critique? I love his hair?? And how simple the design and colors look at first glance but the more you look at it you see these tiny lovely details? Like the stripes near his neck?? Plus your edits are so fluid looking. I love this kid ahh
kacchan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:11 pm

username: silentmelody
    name: rodney
    number: 64
    opinions/critique?: i love your new style! it reminds me of captivelegacy's style, but the details are also so thorough :o i like the way you blend, and i love the variation in the lil dots.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilhdc7 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:15 pm

username: ilhdc7
name: Alric
number: 65
opinions/critique? I genuinely enjoy the design, the pallet matches well with the rooster aspect of it. & the shine feathers look realistic. i'm not an artist at all and never claim to be, but the only thing that stands out to me is the cheek mark. Maybe it could have been blended(if that's the correct word??? lol) a little more to look more natural vs a big strict lined mark. Maybe?? idk
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:20 pm

username: diamond sapphire
    name: alek
    number: 66
    opinions/critique?: i honestly adore both your current and previous style ,, but ive taken a liking to your new one ^^ everything is super clean and the effect is gorgeous ,, but with the effect itd be bit confusing when it came to drawing it and having to replicate the design, but other than that i really like it !! <3
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lonk » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:26 pm

username: lonk
    name: jackie
    number: 67
    opinions/critique?: i honestly LOVE the overlay,,,, but for a reference it might be helpful to put a version without it in the first post so everyone is extremely certain with the design,,,,,, however that's the only thing i can think of that isn't 100% ! something about this design seems so soft,,,,, its absolutely lovely :'0
lonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apricotflyer » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:28 pm

username:
Apricotflyer
name:
Jumei
number:
opinions/critique?
Honestly, I really love the style, it has a really cool aesthetic to it and I like how clean and fluid it looks. Your old style is great too, but yeah I really like how this one turned out.
apricotflyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morta » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:33 pm

username: Pandpra's Box
name: tbd
number: 69 tehe
opinions/critique?: I love your new style! The only thing is the stripes. I actually really like them, but I think they should be toned down a little bit. For example, erase the stripes on the inner ears and maybe lower the opacity of the rest of them. It's just a suggestion of course c:otherwise, I find your work to be quite lovely.
OwO
Morta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me