My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #979 - Lullaby 'Tiel

Postby .galaxy. » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:28 pm

username; .galaxy.
    name; flitter [flit for short]
    gender; female
    how do they relax?; [88 words] To relax, Flitter likes to work out. Go for a long run or let friends hang on her back while she does push-ups. If she’s had a particularly rough day and wants to unwind, she’ll make funny faces during the strain of exercise – figuring that if she can grin, stick out her tongue or pull some buckwild expression while her muscles are yelling, she can do anything. The physical strain lets her work out emotional and mental issues in the lull afterwards while she’s curling up to rest.
Last edited by .galaxy. on Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:22 am

username; q1q2q3q4
name; Beau Macaw
gender; Female
how do they relax?;
Beau loves sitting on the bench next to a pond in her back garden, watching the wind blow in the trees, staring into the koi filled pond, listening to a calming tune and letting the melody take her away from her stressful life. Beau also relaxes by listening to her favourite music (or just calm and relaxing music and tunes), especially if it’s a cold or rainy day and she can’t spend time outside. If at work or somewhere else where she can’t listen to music, she’ll close her eyes and take a deep breath before opening her eyes again.
(100/200)
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sebastian

Postby lunala. » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:32 am

reminds us of our cockatiel Chuy scrEECH

username; Eve & Kait

name; Sebastian

gender; Cisgender Male

how do they relax?; When Sebastian is stressed out, on of his first options to calm him down is to read Shakespear. He goes to the local library, grabs a Shakespear book (A Midsummer Night's Dream is his favorite!), and sits down on the nearest bean bag next to him. Sebastian then usually tries to analyze what Shakespear is trying to say in his book. Although when he's not in the mood to do that, he'll try and translate the book to modern English. All of this keeps his mind busy and focused on what he's doing. Then he tends to forget what he was so stressed out about before. Sebastian will usually spend about a couple of hours analyzing the book chapter by chapter and even maybe a couple of days or even months to translate the book to modern english chapter by chapter. When he's done with one book, he'll move onto the next. That is what Sebastian does when he's stressed out and trying to relax.
      166 words / 200 words
lunala.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:51 am

mark
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teki10 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:56 am

username; teki10
name; Toby
gender; male
how do they relax?; Toby loves standing out on balconies and letting the wind course through his veins. It feels like it can heal any wounds he may have as it whips through his fur, wrecking havoc on his appearance but doing wonders on his state of mind. Mother nature and her whispering breeze can refresh him even on his worst days, even if sometimes only a little. Oftentimes that can be enough to clear his head and keep him from acting rash, enough to calm him down.
(Max 200 words)
teki10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unchained » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:00 am

username; nordic
name; anastasia
gender; trans girl
how do they relax?; anastasia likes to relax by bathing in petals, bath bombs and even pine needles, when she can get his paws on them c:. she also likes collecting flowers from a nearby meadow to make them into bath bombs. after bathing, she will settle down with a hot chocolate then will usually meditate or sleep <3
she/her . adult . libra // jjk, yugioh, GoT
check out my hammies :3 (complete!)
unchained

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rhess » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:14 am

username; rhess
name; shel
gender; genderfluid
how do they relax?; shel likes to relax by opening the windows to let the breeze in and lie on the couch, letting it ruffle their fur. there's nothing better to them than falling asleep to the lull of swaying trees and the lemony scent of a day's worth of cleaning.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
rhessima - call me rhess or essi!
bi, she/her, rl bud
i'm not on much but feel free to
shoot me a pm anytime :>
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
rhess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sundayrain26 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:39 am

username; sundayrain26
name; Anemone "An" Lyndon Nash
gender; MtF
how do they relax?; An unwinds with a day in a field of anenome flowers. Her mother kept them in her garden, brilliant patches of color. When she stumbled upon an entire field of the glorious plants, she could hardly contain herself. The flowers themselves and particularly that field have been a primary source of peace and tranquility since she was a small child.

Older now, An often plans a day to escape, a pack filled with food and water to sustain her while she explores familiar hills, acquainting and reacquainting herself with the various blooms and petals. It's not uncommon for her to nap sprawled out in the grass amongst the flowers from which she stole her name.
Last edited by sundayrain26 on Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sundayrain26

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friggin' foxes » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:07 pm

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢
Username; 9TailedFox
Name; Dream
Gender; Male

How Do They Relax?; Often listening to soft music through his headphones while drinking a cup of green tea helps sooth his nerves. He rarely snaps but when he does he can be very scary.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢
some info

budding artist
they/them or she/her
(i don't really care what you refer to me as though)
baby bi bi bi.

completely awesome.

used 9tailedfox

O

O

"reality is for people who lack imagination"
-hayao miyazaki

OO

O
O

OO
friggin' foxes