AUGUST

Postby Foul » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:37 pm

Ignore, sorry
Last edited by Foul on Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:37 am, edited 11 times in total.
Foul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ a e v a} the bird that flown away...

Postby tixij » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:39 pm

ImageImage

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.
Go ahead and live the life you have imagined.
"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

↙↙your owner?

Hello, I am Equinesta, proud owner of Summer Melody and Cato (a PPS). I spoil them a bit with art and clothing, the occasional crafts. I would love to take this opportunity to have a special Kiamara in my Kiamara family, Aeva would almost be a mother to my babies. I already spend a decent time on the CS Fanclub and can't wait to take her with me there!

For this contest, I will be using my own Kiamara for the story part of this contest.
    I am going to be using headers, such as the header of me on the left for this contest.
    I am not sure if it counts as art or not but if it is, there really isn't a problem as it is
    unlimited art. I am using the headers for clarity on some things, but my art pieces by
    me and a few others will be displayed a couple of sections below. I hope you enjoy my
    form as it is a bit lengthy, but feel free to skip around. Mainly, the quotes are for ex-
    tra things and idea that i have to say, like what I am saying right now. I truly promise
    to care for this Kiamara as much as I care for my two Kiamara, Catobug and Summer
    Melody. It will be fun to go against other creative forms and I am both excited and
    nervous for judging day!

↙↙what is your name miss?

Her name is Aeva! It is a German name and derived from the Latin word "Avis" meaning bird. I named her this due to her beautiful markings and feathers. Aeva also sounded like a mystical yet youthful name.

She is going to have multiple nicknames, which of them are Avvie, Ava,
    Byrd, Aevalise, Aev, and anything else that comes into any Kiamaras'
    mind. Of course, Aeva likes being called 'Aeva' and only friends may
    call her anything else.

↙↙what is your gender?

She is indeed a female, a beautiful one at that. Her sexuality is bi-sexual, but she prefers males. I decided to make her female because I wasn't very sure if I can handle a male as well as I would a female, especially since I could draw a female a lot more easier. I have planned for a special Kiamara to be female so I can draw her easily, due to her being more feminine.

words

↙↙why, what beautiful eyes you have!

She has heterochromia, so she has two different eye colors. Her left eye is a sweet, chocolate-like hazel brown, while her right eye is a fiery, sensational hot pink. I had a hard time choosing one color, so I had her have this disorder for the sake of it. The colors seems to make her even more beautiful!

words

↙↙processing... what hair style?

Aeva is a special kind of girl. She has long straight hair with hot pink dye at the ends. The hair is parted into two parts onto both sides of her face, while her bangs swoop a bit to the side with a ting of pink dye to it too. At the beginning of her neck, it is almost like a mohawk, "sharp" and fluffy until it reaches her back. This area isn't dyed. Her tail will be unusually fluffy with pink dyed tips. I wanted to her to seem like a punk like girl and take the advantage of an opportunity to "design a Kia". I wanted her to be like no other special Kiamara has ever been before; most of them became some type of royalty and magical being.

words

↙↙how about a couple of the finest feathers?

She is going to have one normal-sized feather on her right ear and one long one along her hair, almost like an extension. The colors will be black fading into hot pink with white stripes. They were given to her mother when she was very young and she has never taken it off since.

I didn't give her plenty of feathers since I wanted just a tad bit of simplicity. It seems silly
    to add too many.

↙↙how about that for unique?

Along with her "extension" is two small hot pink beads running down the length of her hair. She has a large, hot pink ribbon tied to her tail and a necklace consisting of a shiny silver bell. Her last accessory is a gold bracelet that has five continuous rings on her right front leg. Lastly, she has a sheer cover up, from her neck and halfway down her back.

↙↙loading 80%... custom horns?

She does indeed have horns, but are not usually noticeable since they are under her fluffy hair. They are newly growing even though she is far in age, in a small stubby spiral. The color is a dark brown. I wanted to give her a unique set of horns but not something showy and less feminine.

This is how her horns will look like when it is full grown. She is about
    twenty years old, and they are only stubs so far. This is why it is so
    unique. It is almost like a tree, with where it's rings tell you it's age?
    But of course, she is not a tree; the spirals tells you what her age is.
    As she grows, her horns grow slowly with her, like a mind of its own.
    It may grow quicker at a peak of her age and slow down again.

↙↙an alter ego...

When you first meet Aeva, she seems like a calm, quiet but loving girl. She's is fairly proud of it. She has strong feelings, silent bravery, and can make risky exploits to make her loved ones happy. Even though she is quite shy, she is eager to make new friends while she is on her way. She was always known to have a beautiful smile.

She cares about others and likes to help them out, whether in a troubling situation or in danger. She likes to be funny around her friends and becomes quite talkative. She becomes somewhat protective and becomes easily anger when they are hurt. She knows her limit and when she is becoming over-protective, and she is sure not to ever fall deeply in love with a Kiamara until she is truly ready. She isn't even sure if she is able to love; she felt and looked different.

She has a strong sense of family, being with all of her members in childhood. As she grew older, she knew she was special. She was almost like a mother to the younger Kiamara, spoiling them with goodies, visiting them often, talking over the phone. What she loved most though, was visiting the orphanage to talk to her new friends and "children".

Now, to her darker side. She loves revenge. Sweet, sweet, revenge. It takes her a while to gain so much hatred for another, and it's a surprise she would even hate someone. But deep inside, her revenge meter is swelling and no matter what harsh word she says, she will get her revenge. She must hurt as much as the other has hurt her or her friends. She would never let them get away with it. Her eyes fire up and her adrenaline fires up in her veins, and she knows when its time. But every hurtful thing she would ever say, she will regret after she says it, quietly.

↙↙pictures are worth a thousand words...

art piece one - "chasing fireflies" - by me

↙↙a little timely in the past...

wip
Last edited by tixij on Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:50 am, edited 8 times in total.
FIGHT LIKE A GIRL
toyhou.sefrdApfq
tixij

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara 300

Postby SplashofOrangeJuice » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:59 pm

mmmm, this one is tempting.
I may fill out a form here, given I find the time. ^^;
╔══════════════╗

░░░░░░░ ❚❚ ► ░░░░░░

kota // artist
🌵just your average art nerd🌵

my gallery.
my tumblr,

message me

*tumblr sometimes nsfw

╚══════════════╝
SplashofOrangeJuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Destiny » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:06 pm

it makes me very sad to say this

but im just not good enough for this contest

Y-Y

ahh *le sigh*

non the less this Kia is going to be beautiful

and I adore the natural base you have set up

good luck to everyone
Last edited by Destiny on Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Destiny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby henley » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:11 pm

username;; Alluetta
name;;
gender;; Female
eye color;; Red
hair style, length;;
feather placement and color;;
other accessories;; (optional!)
horns;; (optional)
personality;; (limit 400 words)
art;; (no limit, may include a personal reference sheet showing your features)
extra;; (limit one extra! If it is writing, 400 word limit)

HUGE wip :3
haitus until September 20th

not well, so sorry.
henley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby major pb » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:49 pm

I've been looking for that perfect Kia with a long contest, she is not for me ^^;

Good luck to everyone entering though c:
Last edited by major pb on Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
major pb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Alyssa

Postby Wulfjaw » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:53 pm

ᄽᅤnameᅤᄿ
      Alyssa. (♂)

ᴄᴜᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴇ
✂--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ᄽᅤcustomized featuresᅤᄿ
      -eye color.
      #5a2b7a.

-hair style.
      Mainly straight, with a single defined curl at the end. Streaks of #5a2b7a are in the hair as well.

-hair length.
      Comes down to her knees. The tuft on her tail is half the length of the tail itself.

-feather placement + colour
      Several braided into her hair & tail tuft. One as an earring. Three tied around the front left paw. Several tied to the points on her antlers. The colour is #5a2b7a.

-other accessories.
      Silver piercing on her lip. #5a2b7a cloth wrapped around tail tuft's base.

-horns.
      Deer antlers. 9f948b coloured.

ᴄᴜᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴇ
✂--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ᄽᅤpersonaᅤᄿ
      Very shy & timid. WIP.

ᴄᴜᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴇ

ᄽᅤartᅤᄿ
      Very shy & timid. WIP.

ᴄᴜᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴇ

Last edited by Wulfjaw on Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
💞💞💞

I use he/him pronouns.
Wulfjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kona. » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:01 pm

Reserve
Gorgeous handsomebeautiful //shot//

hi friends i'm obsessed with star wars
and writing and that's about it rn

kona.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☣ Chernobyl ☢ » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:04 pm

{ -I was too normal- }

[size=85]username;;
name;;
gender;;
eye color;;
hair style, length;;
feather placement and color;;
other accessories;; (optional!)
horns;; (optional)
personality;; (limit 400 words)
art;; (no limit, may include a personal reference sheet showing your features)
extra;; (limit one extra! If it is writing, 400 word limit)
Last edited by ☣ Chernobyl ☢ on Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hugo wrote:
Mood: Happy/shocked
At: Tea house
Thinking: "I love her."
Girlfriend: Ara
Ask Hugo
Seeking friends and enemies.
PM me if interested. c:

-

♚ {Art Shop Closed}

-

♛ {
Characters}

-

♜ {
My Flight Rising}

-

♝ {My JMD}

-

I am Volatile Clockhands, just trying something new.
Feel free to call me by old nicknames. <3
Looking for art of kia #350! My form is located here.

By ElementStar
☣ Chernobyl ☢

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

h a n s e l }}

Postby Kitty~. » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:05 pm

Dropping out c:
Last edited by Kitty~. on Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:25 pm, edited 6 times in total.
[takin' it easy]
Kitty~.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me