Re: Chicoon Cryptid Hunt

Postby -Aeris » Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:08 pm

Username + id: -aeris + 800027
word count: (if writing, put n/a if art. pls be honest. I will cry if you lie)
Response: 610 words in all (146 words in the first part and 464 in the second part), the quotes from mystra and the other chicoons aren't included in the word count by the way!
Mystra wrote:[-aeris + 800027]
You earned a tinted stone

Mystra tried to swallow her anxiety. “As long I don’t have to do it alone.” She laughed lightly. “I’m ready for anything…”

Winter laughed and flapped his wings, grinning. " Of course not, we're partners in this little adventure. I'm not going to be leaving you." He gave a reassuring smile before his expression turned into one of determination. The hallway noises were getting closer and the sound of several pairs of steps getting near to where Winter and Mystra were. A group of chicoons was approaching them, quite the...familiar faces?

Winter squinted his eyes, were they the camp officials who showed them around the camp? Winter was shocked and was quite angry. What have they been hiding from us and the other chicoons in camp? Now the other chicoons have more or less joined a cult whilst others went hunting for a spaceship that or may not have existed! Winter raised his eyebrow in question and glared at the approaching chicoons. They had ALOT of explaining to do. [146 words]

Head Chicoon? wrote:
Oh! You guys are here... I uh take it since you're both glaring at me that maybe you didn't find our note... Well uh allow me to do the honors??? We think you both are very smart and we could use your help.

Mystra looked between them and you.
Mystra wrote:We've got questions of our own first...

Winter snorted "Oh so now you think we're smart for finding this place? you bunch have ALOT of explaining to do." He grumbled before looking at Pixi that was back sitting at the statue. "Starting with the alien behind us. WHY and what happened? Why do you have Pixi trapped under those magical statues??"

Winter stared at the group as they whispered to each other, contemplating what or how they should answer the sudden bursts of questions. He doesn't regret it though, Winter understands that he, Mystra, and the other chicoon's could've gotten seriously hurt with all the adventuring. What was supposed to be a calm and fun almost 'treasure-hunt', as they became pseudo-'detectives' escalated into something even more serious than he had thought. They might've kidnapped and captured an alien, a life form that might have a whole army ready to get revenge on them for doing so! and who knows, everyone on earth would be affected.

Winter shook his head, clearing away all the thinking and thoughts. His thoughts were getting out of hand and he was losing his sense. Mystra noticed this and flapped her wings near Winter's head, calming the troubled chicoon. He sighed and calmed himself.

Winter hopes they have a good reason for doing this. He looks back at Pixi with a troubled expression before returning his gaze infront. " Hey, before you lot answer. At least free Pixi first, I'm uncomfortable seeing a possible guest to our world treated this way. What could she have done to deserve this huh?" Winter huffed and flapped his wings.

He came to camp for a peaceful little getaway from his old and boring life. He wished for excitement and change to happen in his life and even consulted some cards if that'll happen, that, or hoping they would answer some questions of his. The cards had little to no answers but provided guidelines which he was happy about but this excitement... he has mixed feelings for. Winter glanced back at Mystra. "Are you good partner? I'm a little overwhelmed with the events but I'll be fine. Are YOU okay though?" He asked, concern masking his face. All this time, he hadn't noticed how Mystra was doing and handling all of the events, he is hoping she is taking it better than he is.

He promises himself, that once this is all over and sorted out, they'll have a relaxing rest of the summer, hopefully with lots of fruit, back massages, a pool, and a jacuzzi to relax. Oh! and a cool souvenir from the shop to commemorate their adventure, as much as this had stressed his whole entirety, this has been...fun and interesting. He hopes the cards spoke right and that he'll have a good ending, at least with this summer event. [464 words]
My TH ! | dm for my discord
-Aeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VenomousParadise » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:52 am

Username + id: VenomousParadise 888989
word count: N/a
Response: "I'll have your back if you have mine."
VenomousParadise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToraOkami303 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:57 am

Username + id: ToraOkami303 || 1006275
word count: 171 (not including the text clarifying what I'm responding to since I missed a few days)
Response: (Responding to "Just Desserts...")
Kimmy keeps close to Mystra nodding as she glares adorably up at the Head Chicoon, she was still a little scared and angry at them for the note they did find that called Mystra a mean word. She is shaking every so slightly but wants answers.

"Why did that room fill with sand if you wanted us to join? It's mean! And the note there was mean too! Why be so mean?!" She asks indignantly, she looks about ready to cry.

"Are you going to make us be mean to people who want to help too?" She asks next after a moment of taking deep breaths to calm down.

"Can't we just learn more about the funny stuff that happens? The weird monster sightings and and the stuff that stops working for no reason when it gets too close to a specific spot?" She looks so small when she asks that, looking down. She doesn't understand why everything had to be so scary and mean. It was supposed to be fun.
Identity Soup, Genderfluid. My Toyhouse.
Token Design Shop || C$ Design Shop || 100 Gen Challenge || Gacha Doodles || 5c$ Gacha Beans
---
Artist For: Magic Falconry Academy || Galactipups
---
Trackers: All Storkverse | Storkies | MFA | Littlehearts | Vargs | Fairytales
---
Moonlight is Grazing
---
Please be patient with me on Oekaki. My tablet only half gets along with it so I tend to use both mouse and tablet now.
ToraOkami303

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitsune. » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:12 am

Username + id: Kitsune. + 577255
word count: 414/400
Response: [to “We’re in”]
XXX“Secret organization, huh? Well then, let’s find some answers!” Gilia exclaimed, clutching one of the pins tightly to her chest. Silently agreeing with Mystra’s voiced disappointment and idea to further search the plain office, the group split up and began to upturn or closely examine everything around them. After the trio’s wandering and Mystra’s discovery of the pin slots, Caiman flicked a wing gently over her ear, adding, “Nice job, Mystra!” Approaching the wall where the slots were hidden, each chicoon inserted their pin in turn, finally looking to Mystra for their cue. Nodding, Mystra pressed her pin into its slot, and the others followed suit.
XXX Not moments after the wall crumbled and collapsed, revealing a dimly lit room within, did Mystra dart inside. “Mystra, wait! We don’t know if it’s safe in there!” Caiman called, the feathers of his wings sharply fluffing up before diving in after her. The large chicoon found their guide standing in front of… something, her eyes wide and jaw agape in wonder. The object looked strange, the material foreign to Caiman, with pieces of it flashing randomly in strange directions.
XXX “Um… what is this thing?” He asked, sweeping his tail around to further illuminate the object. Caiman’s words seemed to go right around Mystra, who still looked on in awe. Gilia entered the room more cautiously, swinging her tail left and right around her to get a better view of the strange objects that surrounded them.
XXX“What’s with her?” She asked Caiman, gesturing with a wing to Mystra as she darted to the next thing. “I dunno… she keeps staring at this… stuff. She won’t say anything to me. I guess this is what she’s been trying to find all this time?” He replied uncertainly. Gilia considered the scene before them; their dazed companion, wandering about a room full of alien stuff, and a dimly lit hallway leading further down.
XXX“Well, the only way through is down this hallway, so let’s go.” The smaller chicoon said decisively, heading down with sure paw steps. Caiman followed, keeping an eye on Mystra. As soon as he spotted the other chicoon at the end of the hallway, Caiman stepped in front of Gilia and flaring his wings out, baring his teeth. At the stranger’s cool greeting and welcome, he relaxed slightly, but was clearly still distrustful. Gilia stepped forward from around her friend and replied, “Thanks. Now, we have… a lot of questions for you. First off- what ARE the Chinati?”

XXXImage
kitsune / kit ; ♀
► always open to trades / pms
► doing the college thing
► currently reading : guardians of ga'hoole

XXXImage

XXXXXImage
Kitsune.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexxed » Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:00 pm

Username + id: Eievui + 81226
word count: 114
Response: At first, Arya was confused when they took the pin and nothing immediately happened. She had thought they were being watched, for sure. This organization seems very...unorganized, she thought briefly, before Mystra mentioned that she found something. Then, when the Chinati Chicoon finally arrived, Arya looked them up and down. They didn't appear outwardly aggressive, or to have any large weapons on them. "Yes...hello," Arya said. "My name's Arya. It's a pleasure to meet you." Arya didn't really believe the second sentence, but they needed to keep up the impression that they were still willing to join. "We'd like to join your cause, could you explain some more about what exactly you do here?"
。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 ARTIST X DREAMER
 ゚・。・
credit | credit
icon drawn by me :3c

transmasc non-binary
him/them

I don't trade much!

Hexxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cr0wz » Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:14 pm

Cryptid Hunt is Now Over

Here are the final prizes!

Pebble
MaroonCookie + 1014873
rosemeadow +985317
space oddity + 17099
-roadkill-69- 825808
BunnyBeam + 832349
bakuraas. + 876991
KandieFloofsterLoch 1027847
blizzard180 1026652
Griff 254592
Raven_Wolf + 129356
FatalCollapse + 852442
VenomousParadise 888989
ToraOkami303 || 1006275
Eievui + 81226

Tinted Stone
syn_cat + 737315
P3PP3R_c0rn + 199677
Mavi 561197
shortstop + 201714
~Dabi~ 1025193
imabanditø 908562
.henloimmabirb. + 778953
crowthefrostyfloof + 957629
hamkid + 299978
woofer-moosh + 283946
case // 108699
Eevee55 + 1033286
Cosmic_Dragon 1031466
HeyoCoyoteHere 964822
Caeleesi / 309551
Ottercola [111526] (Also earns an additional Water Potion)
-aeris + 800027
Kitsune. + 577255

As a side note, thank you everyone who decided to include Mystra in your drawing! It was by no means a requirement and I super appreciate that you took the extra time to add her in. You all did a fantastic job!

In addition to these prizes, these users listed below earn an additional alien pin AND chinati pin as reward for their hardwork during the booth!

bakuraas. + 876991
Ottercola [111526]
Eevee55 + 1033286
hamkid + 299978
Loxosceles 944066
woofer-moosh + 283946
Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes