Postby messenger » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:21 am

username ▸ messenger
    kalon name ▸ venice "ven"
    kalon gender ▸ female
    who are they ▸ (249/250)
    At first glance, Ven looks like a very stern kalon. Though she can be standoffish,
    Ven is certainly not stern. She has big heart. It just doesn't show often as she
    doesn't come into contact with others so much. She prefers to stay out of sight,
    and observe. Because of this, people like to say she doesn't how to interact with
    others. That's not the truth, however. Since she observes others so much, you could
    say she's a people expert.

Her compassion always shines the brightest when others are upset, or in an
    argument as she knows how to console them. When there's two kalons having a
    squabble, it's usually Venice who diffuses the fight. She doesn't like conflict,
    therefore her people skills come in handy to know what to say and how to say it.
    She can't really help but to step in, it's just in her nature. However, she can seem
    slightly stern when talking, because her tone of voice always stays monotone.

Ven doesn't show all that much emotion. She keeps herself calm and collected.
    Not that she has any reason to get mad anyway. She just finds the logical reason
    around everything, and that allows her to just keep herself cool in any situation.
    That also helps with diffusing arguements. She just comes of calming and uses
    her words to soothe everything down. You could say that the reason she's so void
    of emotion is because she pours it all into the way she speaks.

music ▸ look after you - the fray
Last edited by messenger on Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
messenger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon #1149

Postby squints » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:26 am

marking!
probably watching but if not im using sand planet! ;v;
squints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunny! » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:55 am

username ▸ Sunny!
kalon name ▸ Kaygayaki (kai-guy-yah-kee)
kalon gender ▸ fem
who are they ▸

big wip
music ▸

Stressed Out - Twenty One Pilots (kind of inspired by them)
Car Radio - Twenty One Pilots

edgy?

link
link
link
link
link
©

I’m not as active as I used to be, I’ll be here for big events such as Christmas and Summer.

Sunny!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Polarspaz » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:04 am

username ▸Polarspaz

kalon name ▸Betula

kalon gender ▸male/him/he

who are they ▸A quiet and contemplative Kalon, Betula spends his time alone in the woods. He likes to study nature and watch the trees slowly change throughout the seasons. He can be somewhat shy around strangers but is happy to share his passions once he gets know them . He is also more than willing to help anyone who needs it, especially those who happen to get lost in the woods.

Betula was raised only by his mother and has been alone ever since she passed away. However he is not bitter in the slightest about this, and remembers her fondly every day. He enjoys his time alone with his thoughts and has no problem living away from others in his small, wooden cabin.

music Florian Bur, Tears: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCqW9Ip54O0
Just here for fun. All my available trades are in the ((up for trades tab)) so there might be a rare dup in there.
Polarspaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby everglow » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:53 pm

mark. just watching
Last edited by everglow on Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
everglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPinkThing » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:49 pm

username ▸ ThatPinkThing
    kalon name ▸ Fractal
    kalon gender ▸ male
    who are they ▸ [247/250]
    Because of Fractal's very dark appearance, some Kalons can be hesitant to spend a long time with him. He's an introvert, but he really loves and treasures his close friends. He has some trouble understanding when Kalons are joking or being sarcastic, but if he knows you for a while and learns your sense of humor, you can make him laugh a lot. His smile is big and kind of goofy, and his laugh is deep and genuine. He likes to spend time in nature, and his favorite habitat is the forest, especially by rivers.

Fractal is passionate about art, particularly dance and music. He is especially fond of the piano and wishes he could play. He is a pretty good dancer; he took ballet lessons when he was little and now he just dances freely and gracefully to music when he is home alone.

A little bit of a hopeless romantic, Fractal wishes that he was more outgoing so he could find someone to call his partner, but he's just not confident enough. He feels like he scares other Kalons, which stops him from being more outgoing. Because seeing an edgy looking guy eagerly coming up to you and then not laughing at your jokes can be kind of off-putting, and he knows this. He does try his best to actively listen, express interest in other Kal's lives, and convey in other ways that he actually cares and does his best to be a good friend.
    musicThe Chainsmokers & Coldplay's "Something Just Like This"
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptiveLegacy » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:29 pm

wip ;3;

username ▸ CaptiveLegacy
kalon name ▸ Kizma
kalon gender ▸ Female
who are they ▸
music ▸ Kasbo - Call (Feat. Cheney)
--------------------------

hello! i'm currently in graduate school so sometimes
I get swarmed with work and cannot access cs as
much as I can! feel free to drop a pm if you want
to chat or have any questions, and if I haven't
responded please don't mind sending
me a reminder ✉ !!

myo's : open!
kalon site

--------------------------
signature art by _silentsiren_
CaptiveLegacy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby **Snowwhisper** » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:18 pm

username ▸**Snowwhisper**
kalon name ▸Axmis
kalon gender ▸Female
who are they ▸The first thing you feel when you see her is magic. Dark, very dark magic. Maybe it's from her or perhaps it's just your Imagination, either way there's something dark about her as you take in her appearance, with her brilliant gold eyes and sharp angular features. Just for a moment you think you see something in her eyes, something light, good almost, before its replaced by gold again. That makes you think that maybe if you can get past her dark unnerving facade, then maybe there's a heart of gold underneath. Then again maybe not as you look at the wicked smile she's giving you with her staff at your throat, and the terror on your face reflecting in her gold beading in her hair.
music ▸Radioactive In The Dark
Last edited by **Snowwhisper** on Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

ImageImage
Life doesn't hurt until you think about how much has changed,
Text text text text text text text
My kalons Fursona DA Credit
who you've lost along the way, and how much of it was your fault.
**Snowwhisper**

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyabeille » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:01 pm

username / nadenade
      kalon name / cady
      kalon gender / female
      music / my friend by tristam

who are they /
        cady is a quiet introvert, often consumed by her prolonged thought processes
        keeping her awake late in the night. she has very few close friends, but those
        who to manage to get close are the people she cherishes with her entire life.
        she often searches for validation & peer acceptance, as well as attention, but
        due to her shy and introverted personality it is hard for her to attain it. this makes
        her mental state very fragile, but she knows how to cope. hairstyling is something
        she loves with a passion. albeit she doesn't like meeting new people, meeting
        new hairs and hair textures and colors is so much fun to her. she really hopes
        that someday she will be world famous for her hair work! [126 words]
Last edited by nyabeille on Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nyabeille

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fukase » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:08 am

username ▸ Fukase

kalon name ▸ Shimo no Karasu (Crow of frost)

kalon gender ▸ Female

who are they ▸ I named her with a Japanese name because she reminds me of a noble lady in a Japanese household and of hoar frost you would find glistening early in the morning when the crows around my house are the loudest. She is a strong woman but is in shadows due to Japanese culture in the Edo period of Japan. She lived through the Meiji Revolution as a noble woman that was also part of a main shogunate of the time and watched her house fall and Japan be westernized all around her as he kin were killed for wielding the sword. She plays the Koto and the Shamisen expertly, keeps needles in her hair clips to ward off attacks and uses her fan as a weapon that she uses for Tessenjutsu, which is the art of the Japanese war fan. She is quiet and only speaks when spoken to like a true Japanese lady of the time but she is also defiant in her own quiet way that is sophisticated and sneaky. Despite always being a true lady, she knows how to wield a katana and greatly enjoys Kabuki and Noh theatre.

She reminds me of this:
Fukase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me