Re: Caerwyn Readoption

Postby Mid-life » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:36 am

Hello everyone, I apologize about how long this has gone on, but myself and Elf have decided on a winner! It was horribly tough to choose just one winner, but we finally got to a conclusion!

First, I want to shoutout some people whose forms stood out to us. These users were people whom we discussed when choosing the winner.

First is
Blumoon
I particularly enjoyed the personality portion, the overall structure was very easy to read and the wording made it easy to understand, while still giving some depth. I also enjoyed the art (while I'm not completely judging upon the art)- it seemed to convey his occupation / personality well.

Second is
Fernathy
I loved the format of your form, as it was very easy to understand, while still being simple. His personality stood out a lot to me, in particular the need for attention and his "act on impulse" wild-child image. I enjoyed his relationships with Eros, particularly because, while Ludus sides with Eros, this kit, rather, "brushes shoulders" with him which makes a nice, I guess, contrast between the family members. Your playlist of music was very fun to listen to, as well.

And finally, the winner!

néktar!!
As I bounced between the forms we had selected as our favorites, my mind kept wandering back to yours. As quoted by Elf, "I think their personality was conveyed very well in their story and I think they've done an excellent job at characterizing them! Also I think they stayed the closest to the original ideas we'd tossed around for Caerwyn in personality". I think that Elf was correct in comparing Ozzi to the idea I had of Caerwyn- and maybe that's what drew me to your form. I loved the personality I set out for Caerwyn, however I couldn't convey it as well as you did. I loved the connection you conveyed between Ozzi and Eros. Eros always thinks of himself as a bad guy, since he has to set the rules, but Ozzi comforts this thought, since Ozzi is close to Eros no matter what... Please take care of Ozzi!

Thank you to everyone who tried for Caerwyn, I wish you luck in future competitions!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Caerwyn Readoption [WINNER UP]

Postby néktar » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:44 am

AAAA thank you both so so much !!! my heart skipped a beat when i saw this,,, i'm so glad you guys liked my form and that i conveyed his original personality in a way !! i'm absolutely in love with him and i'll take wonderful care of him <33

may i be added to the ref? <''''': eep this made my day !
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ nemuri » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:56 am

congratulations to the winner ! you may keep the art in my form if you wish <3
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:39 am

néktar wrote:
    AAAA thank you both so so much !!! my heart skipped a beat when i saw this,,, i'm so glad you guys liked my form and that i conveyed his original personality in a way !! i'm absolutely in love with him and i'll take wonderful care of him <33

may i be added to the ref? <''''': eep this made my day !

You've been added!
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me