My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Marine Biology

Postby Cr0wz » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:01 pm

Reward Rolls For Day; 8

[Galaxytale #646813] wrote:
An odd specimen jar draws your attention… What is… IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS? Selkie assures you that the specimen is not real. It’s just a fun halloween decoration she made.

[Galaxytale #646813] wrote:
Ope! Watch your fingers! This angry crab pinches hard. What’s got him so worked up?

[Clementine Cloud + 476020] wrote:
You did exceptional work today, Selkie gave you a shark tooth to take home. Keep up the good work!

[Clementine Cloud + 476020] wrote:
When you come to class you realize you forgot some of your equipment… uh oh. Looks like you’ll have to borrow one. You walk over to the equipment bin and pull out a lab set.

This item is a clothing item! I will be contacting you via pm to provide a transparent image for you.

[dragoness129 + 3218] wrote:
The shark specimen catches your eye. It’s such a little thing… you think it might be a baby but Selkie tells you it’s actually an adult. Really? But he’s just a little guy…

[dragoness129 + 3218] wrote:
Oh man, it sure was a long day in class today. You’re all wet and exhausted. Who knew marine biology was so difficult. Time to light up a relaxing candle and unwind for the night.

[Ottercola [111526]] wrote:
OMG LOOK AT THE LITTLE GUY. The nudibranch specimen catches your eye. Look at this little colorful fella. He’s just a baby.

[Ottercola [111526]] wrote:
An odd specimen jar draws your attention… What is… IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS? Selkie assures you that the specimen is not real. It’s just a fun halloween decoration she made.

[imabanditø 908562] wrote:
The sea urchin specimen catches your eye. It's got a mouth that looks like a five pointed beak. Gnarly. You can’t imagine that it would feel very good to get bit…

[imabanditø 908562] wrote:
You sit in class and make eye contact with the model shark that sits on the shelf across from you. Did it just blink

[case 108699] wrote:
Tumble comes over to you with a shy chicoon in tow. He tells you that they’re new to the class and need a lab partner. Looks like you have a new friend!

Congrats you earned a chicoon! Check the link at the bottom of this post to see where to claim your friend!

[case 108699] wrote:
You did exceptional work today, Selkie gave you a shark tooth to take home. Keep up the good work!

[rainbowpanda101 + 116794] wrote:
The anemone specimen catches your eye. Those tentacles sure are cool. You wonder what it would be like to have that many arms.

[rainbowpanda101 + 116794] wrote:
This diaphonized specimen looks rather odd… What kind of creature has a skeleton like this?

[Kruxly 22806] wrote:

[Kruxly 22806] wrote:
As Selkie passes out the dissection tray you start to get queasy. You can already imagine the smell of the fish and they’re not even out yet.

[•boo• + 761033] wrote:
Oh man, it sure was a long day in class today. You’re all wet and exhausted. Who knew marine biology was so difficult. Time to light up a relaxing candle and unwind for the night.

[•boo• + 761033] wrote:
The aquarium bubbler sits right next to you. The soft buzzing is comforting… or is it annoying. It’s hard to tell.

[MiseryInk 1030520] wrote:
The shark specimen catches your eye. It’s such a little thing… you think it might be a baby but Selkie tells you it’s actually an adult. Really? But he’s just a little guy…

[beema 1016286] wrote:
You sit in class and make eye contact with the model shark that sits on the shelf across from you. Did it just blink

[beema 1016286] wrote:
Ope! Watch your fingers! This angry crab pinches hard. What’s got him so worked up?

[reshihall + 1029503] wrote:

[reshihall + 1029503] wrote:
The horseshoe crab specimen catches your eyes. His legs are creepy… they kinda look like a spider. Selkie tells you that horseshoe crabs are closer related to spiders than they are crabs. Weird…

[seiku88 + 414623] wrote:
This diaphonized specimen looks rather odd… What kind of creature has a skeleton like this?

[seiku88 + 414623] wrote:

[Wyvern Queen Kym + 416790] wrote:

[Wyvern Queen Kym + 416790] wrote:

[.henloimmabirb. + 778953] wrote:
The horseshoe crab specimen catches your eyes. His legs are creepy… they kinda look like a spider. Selkie tells you that horseshoe crabs are closer related to spiders than they are crabs. Weird…

[.henloimmabirb. + 778953] wrote:

[nio 144488] wrote:

[Raven_Wolf + 129356] wrote:

[Raven_Wolf + 129356] wrote:

[shadedk9 652370] wrote:

[shadedk9 652370] wrote:
As you’re working on your notes the container of fish food catches your eye. You wonder how it would taste… maybe just a bite…

[lilymouse385 698034] wrote:

[Glisten_30 #1084734] wrote:

[Glisten_30 #1084734] wrote:

[rabbit.tears 668250] wrote:
The anemone specimen catches your eye. Those tentacles sure are cool. You wonder what it would be like to have that many arms.

[rabbit.tears 668250] wrote:

[henry creel 788126] wrote:

[snappjawz 1050512] wrote:

[snappjawz 1050512] wrote:

[woofer-moosh + 283946] wrote:
As you’re working on your notes the container of fish food catches your eye. You wonder how it would taste… maybe just a bite…

[woofer-moosh + 283946] wrote:

[SonOfStarGod 639144] wrote:

[SonOfStarGod 639144] wrote:

[blizzard180//1026652] wrote:

[blizzard180//1026652] wrote:

[space oddity/17099] wrote:

[space oddity/17099] wrote:

[zoinks 163895] wrote:

[zoinks 163895] wrote:

[Exitium + 626371] wrote:
Aww look at the model stingray[/url] isn’t he just so cute?

[Exitium + 626371] wrote:
You sit in class and make eye contact with the [b]model shark that sits on the shelf across from you. Did it just blink

[Griff 254592] wrote:

[PowerYetUnknown 981877] wrote:

[PowerYetUnknown 981877] wrote:
OMG LOOK AT THE LITTLE GUY. The nudibranch specimen catches your eye. Look at this little colorful fella. He’s just a baby.

[BunnyBeam + 832349] wrote:

[ BananaSnake + 1079492] wrote:

[ BananaSnake + 1079492] wrote:

[Zigzagoon 97981] wrote:

[Zigzagoon 97981] wrote:

[Starfire_Nebula+1011831] wrote:

[NYMPH! 1086039] wrote:

[EatingTuna 1064483] wrote:
The aquarium bubbler sits right next to you. The soft buzzing is comforting… or is it annoying. It’s hard to tell.

[LittleMaple 967464] wrote:
The sea urchin specimen catches your eye. It's got a mouth that looks like a five pointed beak. Gnarly. You can’t imagine that it would feel very good to get bit…

As Selkie passes out the dissection tray you start to get queasy. You can already imagine the smell of the fish and they’re not even out yet.

[IAmUniverse 1079183] wrote:

[IAmUniverse 1079183] wrote:

[HeyoCoyoteHere - 964822] wrote:

[HeyoCoyoteHere - 964822] wrote:

[yokaibytes 518991] wrote:

[yokaibytes 518991] wrote:

[Eevee55 + 1033286] wrote:

[Eevee55 + 1033286] wrote:

[rabbit.. 45716] wrote:

[rabbit.. 45716] wrote:

[sibylline, + 459834] wrote:

[sibylline, + 459834] wrote:

[DroogleDrawz 1046842] wrote:

[Chip_ + 895667] wrote:
When you come to class you realize you forgot some of your equipment… uh oh. Looks like you’ll have to borrow one. You walk over to the equipment bin and pull out old scuba gear.

This item is a clothing item! I will be contacting you via pm to provide a transparent image for you.

[Chip_ + 895667] wrote:

[a_dreemurr + 1048449] wrote:
The sea star specimen catches your eye. Sea STAR not starfish. Sea Stars are not fish. They do not swim. Do not confuse them for fish.

[a_dreemurr + 1048449]"
[/quote]
[quote="[rem sleep 224745] wrote:

[rem sleep 224745] wrote:

[cr0wz 971822] wrote:

[sweathie 703858] wrote:

[sweathie 703858] wrote:
Last edited by Cr0wz on Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cr0wz » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:10 pm

Class is now in session!
ImageImage
Imagewelcome to day nine of marine biology!Image
Last edited by Cr0wz on Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxytale » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:22 pm

Present!
Username + Id: Galaxytale #646813

GOT HIM
Username + Id: Galaxytale #646813
Link to the man: If Jason had an aquatic companion it'd probably be some kind of puppy-shark thing. Something that had the stereotypical ferocity of a shark, but the ability to travel on land with him. It'd need to be able to keep up with him while he chased off trespassing campers back at Crystal Lake. Though, it'd also have to be able to tolerate freshwater instead of saltwater conditions.

Actually, he should just get a really mean alligator.
Griffin | He/Him or It/Its | Ghouls System
Galaxytale on ToyHouse

[Icon and siggy art by Ottercola]
Galaxytale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:31 pm

Present!
Username + Id: rainbowpanda101 + 116794

GOT HIM
Username + Id: rainbowpanda101 + 116794
Link to the man: Max has to think about the question for a moment. If he had the chance to have an aquatic pet, what would he pick? He thinks about all the crazy critters that can be found in the ocean. Most were fish or fish-like and couldn't be removed from the water. Oh! Wait! What about sea otters? They're cute, fluffy, and though they're capable of living their lives in the water, they're able to walk on land. That's what he'd pick! [80 words]
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
XXXXXXXXXX

female
Pisces
she/her/they/them
American
adult

ART SHOPXXXFURSONAXXXTOYHOUSE

Everyone wants happiness, nobody wants pain,
you can't have a rainbow, without a little rain

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈☔🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈
XXXXXXXXXX