Re: VOK Event - Legend of Grave's call - Open

Postby Nightcrawler. » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:19 am

I'd like to claim my free ticket!
Username: Stardust Cowboy
Link to pride Valley of Ash
Prompt:

Daon (yes not Dion, my autocorrect ruined his name) really enjoys having a day where he can be something else for a change. The whole pride knows that when it’s fall, Daon takes on a whole new atmosphere. His personality changes into a mysterious and mischievous demeanor, lasting up until midnight on Halloween. The pride doesn’t really mind, they want him to have some fun and to not be stressed out by the prides progress. Daon doesn’t make bad decisions when he gets like this either, he just gets really confusing and vanishes a lot at random times of the day. He says stuff like “the sun burns” and “I’m a creature of the night!” Which makes some of the others laugh. He really loves getting into character.

RabidRhys

Nightcrawler.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:35 am

Username: ty_tay
Link to pride Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4153955
Prompt: (Optional)
My favorite part about Halloween is watching all the scary movies and shows (often with my dad) that are only ever on during this time of year. Our favorite one to watch is Stephen Kings Rose Red and its only ever aired in October.
"Youre uncomfortable now? You should walk into one of their hideouts. Its like stepping on a hornets nest, kicking it and then setting it on fire." -Avian (Dissent)

ImageImage
Art by: me (with a mouse)
Art of: Mars & Jenova

Art by: preppy paws | Art of: Mars |Art by: Me | Art of: Rune

My Characters! *OLD* *NEW* - Rohktans - My CWHR horses
RP/Characters - X - VoK
I have old characters for trade here pm me if youre interested in one. Do not post on my thread please; its for character storage.
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:49 am

Username: dewly_noted
Link to pride The ambivalent
Prompt:
In aus we don't really do Halloween but retail still has huge sales on candy and chocolate so I can buy a ton, so that's probably my favourite thing about Halloween.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:55 am

Username: MySpoons
Link to pride The New Guard
Prompt:

Even though Astrona is not the biggest celebrator of festivities, the excited mood at the Silver Ruins is infectious. Being able to see the young ones' eyes widen in wonder at their first festival... the cheerfulness and teamwork of the usual residents as everyone works together to prepare for Hallow's Eve... It is so nice. The entire community at the Silver Ruins turns into a huge family. Fathers are chasing the cubs around with half-made costumes, mothers and some of the calmer juveniles are working on food preparation or decorations. Cubs are getting into everything. They're too excited for the festive fun to be scolded with any real heat.

As for me, I enjoy the cold weather. Passing out candy is my usual Halloween activity-- seeing the adorable little kids melts my heart lol. But I really love the cold weather because I can finally break out my collection of sweatshirts! This year I took my service-dog-in-training out to socialize him and we had a lot of fun! He did very well and he was a very cute little lab in a t-rex costume. The costume's arms bounced as he walked :3
-------------------------------------
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions
Collection Progress | Art Shop

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vexious » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:15 am

Username: vexious
Link to pride pride of setting sun
Prompt:
one thing I enjoy about halloween/spooky season is that it stops christmas from going further into the year in stores. literally the day after nov 1, there was already christmas items for sale.
Vexious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:02 am

Username: Lavellan
    Link to pride Flame Valley Pride
    Prompt:
    Personally, I just adore spooky season! I love all things spooky - ghost hunting tv shows, scary movies, creepy stories, cryptozoology, you name it, I love it. I'm one of those people who had Hallowe'en things in my room all year round, but at Hallowe'en, I love how everyone comes together in the spooky celebrations! I love sharing all of the scary stories that I know, telling people about the haunted spots in my area or the creepy creatures that might haunt the lands!

As for the pride, the Flame Valley Pride all come together in a love of the pranks and playfulness of the season! The days leading up to the night of Hallowe'en itself are often disrupted by pranks and tricks!
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:12 am

Username: Ravenshadow17
Link to pride Soul Pride
Prompt: One of my favorite parts of Halloween is how it brings out the creativity in just about everyone. It allows for a form of art that most people don't participate in for the majority of the year and the results are incredible. Some of the costumes out there are just incredible, either in detail or in creativity.

But my other favorite part is the free chocolate. :)
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magnaskies » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:43 am

Username: fernhound
Link to pride here
Prompt: Sythrin's pride has a tradition, or yearly ceremony rather, where all the warriors of the tribe go out for a big hunt before the winter months. Since the elk are migrating this time of year, they are the biggest source of food for the pride. While the warriors are out hunting the mothers, children, and elders decorate their homes to welcome the warriors back and prepare for the feast.
Indefinite hiatus, I'm sorry!
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nymx » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:09 am

Username: sky--lines
Link to pride the kingdom of highsun
Prompt: elohim, while new to this tradition, enjoys watching and hearing the pride talk about their gods and praising them. even a few scary and funny stories thrown in there tangling with their history and the gods. they claim that their gods come down from the heavens and walk with them on the night of halloween, they mingle with them and pull pranks, even bring with them the ghosts of the pride's past for a night of remembrance and joy- thought sometime's it's not all fun and games, the pride likes to focus on the good rather than the bad. the pride enjoys their night of peace.

my favorite part of halloween is the candy and decorations, i'm going to be honest, haunted houses and scary mazes aren't my thing but my family and friends drag me along with them. it scares me half to death but it's also a good time. not to mention the free candy!
nymx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:18 am

Username: Lieutenant sparks
Lion/Character ref: Pewter
Prompt:
Pewter loves this season because it makes the darkness seem less intimidating. if all that's out there at night is a bunch of weirdos with pumpkin heads he's not afraid of them. at least not half as much as hyenas or something ambushing them like the more normal nighttime creatures.
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘
┌──────────────────────────────┐

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
└──────────────────────────────┘

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks