Re: ♡ Kalon #2152 - Ghost Tiger♡

Postby bat acid » Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:12 am

username + id # : bat acid #799981
    kalon name : Morticia
    I love! : I LOVE vintage (80s-early 2000s) mall goth clothes! I have been collecting clothes from brands like Tripp NYC, Lip Service, Morbid Threads, and Demonia for years! I love the true "90s mall goth style" and i've spent a pretty penny trying to perfect the look. I mainly collect the all black or black and red pieces but I do have a few black and white things in my collection too. My favorite brand of all though is Lip Service and i've been trying to memorize all of the lines theyve released. The mall goth style to me has a mix between so many goth subcultures and I love it! I hope to find my in search of pieces one day but I will show you all some of my favorites from my collection!

-insert pics here later-
┌─────────┐

they/them my kalons
my name is eliza c:
adult, infp-t, goth
ImageImage
pfp

└─────────┘
bat acid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heartleafed » Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:47 am

username + id # : heartleafed #14707
    kalon name : londor
    I love! : dark souls! my greatest of all loves
    literally what isn't there to love? the mechanics of the games are so ubiquitous that most rpg games have borrowed some element or another from it. the worlds in the games are beautiful and so intricately crafted. the lore is incredible despite you having to dig into the games to even find it. the entire aesthetic of the series is so beautiful and even though heavily influenced is one of a kind
Image{ mars ` he ` toyhou.se }
heartleafed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PleaserOfCrowds » Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:32 pm

username + id # : PleaserOfCrowds 756841
    kalon name : Flare
    I love! : Honestly? I’ve been absolutely obsessed with just like playing minecraft in general?? Honestly, I didn’t think I would like it so much from my experience with the mobile version, but I really like playing the desktop version! I honestly just really like to build in that game, and going into caves is pretty fun. I’m actually pretty new at the game since I’ve only played like the recent updates, but it’s a blast to play with friends.

ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
────────────────────────────────────────────
♠They/It/Aer♥
────────────────────────────────────────────
Sig Pixels by Carpe. avatar by Skabeebo, chattamind, Jitsuemon, rabbitpulp, Belefur, and me
TH,FR,Artfight,Kals
PleaserOfCrowds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SolarSam » Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:42 pm

username + id # : SolarSam + 836917
    kalon name : Pumpkin
    I love! : Cosplay! I recently made a life-size sword (1m long!), it was my first time making a prop weapon so there was a lot of trial and error involved but I'm sooo happy with the result.
    I used primarily 5 & 10mm EVA foam, plus foam clay, a pvc pipe for the handle, a fiberglass rod in the middle for stability and a whole lot of contact cement lol
    I also sprayed construction foam inside the handle bc glue alone wasn't really enough to firmly secure it to the blade >>
    That worked a charm though, and it is no longer concerningly wobbly!

I painted it with acrylic paint (really need to get better gold paint though, it's so translucent I needed like 7 coats to get it somewhat opaque :,) ) aaand finally sprayed it with sealant! All in all, it took about 2 months from start to finish
    Here it is hanging on my wall :D
SolarSam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imabanditø » Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:03 am

username + id # : imabanditø 908562
    kalon name : kieren
    I love! : SKSKJSJ tbh. hermitcraft. i justtt love it sm. honestly the only mcyt thing i consistently watch because i love how wholesome it is and everyone on the server has such great creativity and i love seeing all the things they do, such as recently (s9 spoilers —>) covering up a 500x500 perimeter with a fully terraformed landscape for a revenge war, that was wild /pos and the storylines make me so happy and the BASES TOO fr they’re awesome it doesn’t feel like it’s been like a year and a half since s9 started, i remember when s8 ended and the whole season ending storyline.. it has been over two whole years since s8 started WHAT .

i didn’t even imagine i’d enjoy it so much when i first started watching in season 6 (like 2018) but i think it’s really cool and fun to watch :>

and i could go on about a series that many hermits are involved in for AGESSSS too, the life series <3 it’s always so funny and suspenseful, yet so engaging - every new iteration has me locked in and looking forward to fridays <3<3 some of the things that have happened in it have been so so wild /pos, it’s so interesting seeing everyone’s povs and how everyone plays ! it baffles me that the first iteration was like TWO YESRS AGO? but i can still vividly recall key points of it LOL, every series of it has been so distinct and the twists introduced are always so interesting /pos

it (hc + life) is also so fun to draw fanart of AAH

i made the size smaller to make scrolling past easier, please lmk if it needs changing! /g
— cer/ceri | he/they
th | aroace/agender
my art shop! :D <3
— less active atm —
imabanditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exitium » Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:40 am

username + id # : Exitium + 626371
    kalon name : Mesmer
    I love! : I absolutely love collecting buttons. I literally don't use them for anything. The buttons sit in lil baggies in my dresser. There is metal buttons, plastic buttons, wooden buttons, etc. I have plaid buttons, shiny buttons, matte buttons, and I even have a holographic button. I love buttons a lot c:
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby satosugu » Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:53 pm

username + id # : ffvii + 762494
    kalon name : kielet
    I love! : markiplier! he is my favorite youtuber and i've been watching him since i was a kid. it's been almost an entire decade of watching his content for me, and i could ramble for hours about my favorite series of his. i'm lower energy rn so this is short but just know i adore that man's content and i miss unus annus </3

──────────────────────

──────────────────────────

salemxx he★they xx adult
osdd system | freq. fronters:
kyle [he / him], ethan [he / they]
︰ ₊˚♡ ︵︵ˊ
i absolutely love my boyfriend.

satosugu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madel » Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:21 am

username + id # : lemon coyote 841851
    kalon name : pumpkin pie
    I love! :
    One of my special interests I’ve had for a very long time is how to train your dragon! I’ve always loved the different types of dragons and how unique each one is. I just finished rewatching all the movies and shows the other week ago and I’m already planning on re watching them again! The movies have always had a special place in my heart, I’ve loved the series since it came out. I have a toothless backpack my grandma got for me
    On a trip to Italy years ago. It’s been my bag I take everywhere for years! I get lots of compliments on it. Sadly I have no idea where it came from because there’s no tags <\3
    But it looks like toothless is on my back! It super soft and it’s like one of those plushie bags.
    I had a bunch of figures as a kid too, once I have more room I want to try and find them again.

╔══════════════════════╗
Mads | He/It | Adult
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Wildlife scientist working in
animal rehabilitation and
rescue. I'm often busy with
work but feel free to DM or
trade me regardless!
Always looking for
macaws, dragons, and wl pets.
Image Image
╚═════════════════════╝
Madel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squints » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:06 pm

username + id # : momotarou 40520
    kalon name : zero
    I love! : i love stuffed animals lol. ive always really loved soft textures and animals! ive collected stuffed animals since i was little and i specifically like these terry cloth guys that have beans in their bums and i like to spray them down with lavender spray. im also a webkinz and build a bear girlie. build a bear has these lil scent discs you can put in the bears i rly like….. like i just love soft little guy…. irl ocs…..
squints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crexmii » Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:11 pm

username + id # : crexmii + 1056107
    kalon name : xena
    I love! : AAGH tuff one but if i had to choose between warriors and wof i'd choose warriors !! simply because 1. cats and i love cats so much, 2. i like their lifestyle! i find it really uniquee +3. um...IDK if this counts but..i loves the characters. some of them are so relatable, even if the writing could be better.
the council shall decide your fate
stars! ⛅️ wind reapers! ⛅️ wind reapers archive
ImageImageImage Image
crexmii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me