Re: Kalon #1275

Postby ieuan » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:14 am

username: 707,
name: aviana
if there was one place this kalon could visit, where would it be and why?: this kalon would love to visit the el yunque national forest in puerto rico. they would love to see the waterfalls over there and swim in them.
it would also be a nice relaxing vacation for them to see the many animals in this beautiful forest.

hello!
i'm a girl trying to survive in the world
i'm a tired procrastinator
i overthink a lot and love music + books
pms open to everyone
the skies are blue when im with you

ieuan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilhdc7 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:23 am

username: ilhdc7
name: kye alonzo
if there was one place this kalon could visit, where would it be and why?: [170/250]

the kalon would visit heaven, but not to die, just to visit. she'd want to see old friends that had passed, or her grandparents or see any pets that had gone and give them a pat on the head. She'd look around and gaze in fascination at the fact that this was where she was going to be in the future. She doesn't want to die, but she has a huge curiosity for the unknown, and this is one of the biggest unknowns in the entire world.

She'd learn of the golden streets, and the endless food, and kindness and warmth. She dreams of asking as many questions she can spit out in the allotted time she has to any angel that she walks by. She wants to know so bad! She isn't afraid of the unknown, nor does she want to be there at all, but her curiosity just makes her crazy. Curiosity may have killed the cat, but satisfaction would definitely bring her back, or so Kye says.
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[all i need is to be struck by your electric love]

Postby avior. » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:23 am

usenrame-- avior.
name-- billie edwards
place--
billie has loved awful weather ever since she can remember. growing up in ontario, canada, she had the opportunity to see many amazing thunderstorms in her life, making them a sure favourite for her. as a child, she adored the whiteouts and heavy windstorms, but she was never happier than when rain lashed against the house and lightning blazed across the sky, lighting up the undersides of clouds. that's why, ever since she learned about its existence, she's wanted to go to venezuela- specifically, the mouth of the catatumbo river. here exists 'the everlasting lightning storm of venezuela,' and yes, it's exactly what it sounds like.

for anywhere between two hundred to three hundred days a year, a massive lightning storm unleashes its fury on the world. it can produce around twenty-eight strikes per minute, often ranging up to ten hours. the bolts are also excessively powerful, reaching amp numbers far beyond what's considered normal. of course, it produces thunder too, which has been described by mysteriousuniverse.org as "a cacophony of unfettered, undiluted, raw noise." the storm occurs in nearly the same place and time every night, usually just after dusk. another amazing property of the storms is the fact that depending on the air's humidity, the lightning can appear a variety of dazzling colours- red, purple, pink.

it doesn't help that she herself has been described as a strike of lightning, energetic and full of passion. she's never been there yet, but you'd better believe she'll find a way.

[exactly two hundred and fifty word holy crap]
avior.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:32 am

username: silentmelody || name: makena || gender: female

if there was one place this kalon could visit, where would it be and why?:
    makena is named after a beach in hawaii. not only are the islands beautiful, but her parents had their honeymoon there, and even since they told her the story of their love she's wanted to go to maui.

since birth, makena has been an orphan. her biological father was out of the picture by the time she was born, and her biological mother died in childbirth. she was left parentless and without a name. frantically, the hospital began calling and searching for someone to take the baby in as a part of their family. luckily, the hospital found a couple that wanted a child but were infertile, and they immediately accepted the responsibility of taking care of her. in the thoughts of making the child truly their family, they named her after the place where they had their honeymoon. at that point, makena was their child and only their child.

now makena wants to visit that same beach, but not just alone. she wants to go there with her adoptive parents in honor of them saving her and caring for her. the trip would bring them even closer than they all were before.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softea » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:49 am

username: Softea

name: Birdie Armas [Meaning 'Beloved']

Birdie would absolutely love to travel around the world, visiting a bunch of places. Though, she would really love the Amazon, sure there may be bugs and dangerous critters everywhere, but she would love to hear and see the amazing sights of the jungle, rain, rivers, oceans, birds, anything! Even if she isn't sure where she would stay she wants to explore anyway.
Last edited by Softea on Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
tea
she/her

going on a hiatus, idk when I'll be back
Softea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sashiyaki » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:09 am

honestly gorgeous

────────────────
sashiyaki - sashi
✦local eldritch demon✦
✦i like frogs✦
────────────────
sashiyaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jolteon » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:12 am

username: jolteon
name: Caelum
Harajuku, Japan. A place known for how colorful it and its' people are. When Caelum was born, he had to go live with his grandmother in a boring, bland town. The kalon always got weird stares from others, as his pelt color was much more colorful than the average kalon living in the small town. He had always dreamed of going somewhere where he could fit in.

As the kalon got older, he learned from a friend about a town called Harajuku, in Japan. Looking up pictures online, he was mesmerized. The kalons living there were so colorful. He would absolutely fit right in.

Caelum, now an adult, has a job with a steady income. He is currently putting aside earnings so he can fund a move to where he can visit and possibly even move to, Harajuku, Japan. (140/200)
pretty much inactive here now </3
my discord's rhylie#9299 if you need to contact me!
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rustyroxy » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:21 am

[img]![/img]
    username: rustyroxy
    name: refr
    prompt:

having lived most of their life in a dull town, they wish to visit the sea side. refr wants to be able to dive into the glimmering water

[0/250]
Last edited by rustyroxy on Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

roxy
he/they
my kalons
pms are open
rustyroxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:39 am

Res with Rio!

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:42 am

username:
-Killian
name:
Verity ‘Veri’ Peirceson
Res
i am no longer active
due to health issues and instability, I will not longer be active here.
I will be semi-active on toyhouse and discord for the time being but I will likely disappear soon.
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me