Re: Cupkits #35 - 36

Postby yuketsu » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:37 pm

username: tharrot
      name: ganache
      ( ganache is a glaze, icing, sauce, or filling for pastries made from chocolate and cream. )
x盯著我幹嘛?你有什麼目的!
bestie | senpai | valorant fanclub
chinese, christian, registered nurse
my shops: art | character designs
yuketsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyborgishly » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:56 pm

top kid
    username: cyborgishly
    What's the bell necklace for?: well, you see, this kid is quite the prankster. Being quiet on his feet, he's able to sneak up on anybody and everybody. His favorite suspect? His neighbor. His neighbor is at least sixty years old and owns a couple of cows. One day, he snuck up on the old man, and the man proceeded to give him a cow bell and hang it around his neck. Despite his love for pranking, his love for cows proceeds the former, and he hasn't taken it off since. He found out that it's more fun to annoy people with it than scare them.

Bottom kid
    Username: cyborgishly
    name: roderick
this is calcutta,
bohemia is dead
cyborgishly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OswinTheFox » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:41 pm

~~Top Gal~~
Username:
Oswinthefox

Name:
Pipp

Pipp 24 years ago wrote:Why the bell?:

"It was a long long time ago.....when Pipp had just been a ideal....well give or take a year....seeing as Pipp was created not born her life didn't officially take off till she "hatched" from her cupcake. It was early on a Sunday morning when Pipp hatched and when she finally oriented herself pipp found herself in a old abandoned bakery shop. The walls were crumbling and vines had grown up everywhere. But.....their were still brightly and beautifully decorated cupcakes everywhere! They looked as if they had just been baked! Suddenly beside her a dark chocolate cupcake with white icing and a cookie on top started to shake. It's orange wrapper quickly fell off and appeared a new kalon! Covered in icing of course!!! Shocked and confused about who she was Pipp helped the new kal up and they both awkwardly made their way out of the rubble. Once outside they were both blinded by a bright white light and a hard nudge in the side causing them both to fall down. In a scared panic the two new Kalons clung to each other terrified of the giant monster in front of them. They felt a large burst of wind followed by a snort and....the sound of a bell?..... Pipp slowly opened her eyes to find a large dairy cow staring her down. It's large brown eyes were mesmerizing.....Pipp squeaked as started kicking and she felt something snatch her up from behind and start lifting her high into the air. The creature turned tiny Pipp around and let out a big shaky grin and sigh. Pipp hung their in the air scared and unable to do anything.....until she heard that bell once more....she turned her head to find the friend she had helped and took off running through the cows legs and had crashed into the cows bell around it's neck. The man holding Pipp leaned down and picked up the other kalon and started walking towards his large barn house. When they reached the door the man gently placed the two tiny kits on his kitchen counter. "Hey Ma!!!! Dad was right!!" About this time a older woman came running down the stairs in a pink silky robe overly excited. The two both started crying and hugging repeating them selves that "dad did it he did it!" This is when the man remembered something and ran off leaving his mother to look at the new creatures. The guy came back with a tiny sparkly rainbow ribbon and gently tied it around pipps neck. Pipp instantly started to bat at the bell and quickly fell in love with the shiny loud object...." and ever since then I have always lived with my owner and his mother. Although I never have met his father....

**Bottom Boy**

Username:
Oswinthefox

Name:
Xavier Randolf Morris

Last edited by OswinTheFox on Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
OswinTheFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lillybear » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:46 pm

cookies and cream
      Petruchio

Lillybear
lilly she/her
mostly gone from cs, but feel free to message me on discord about anything! :)
lillybear#3311
kalonsmy kalons
Lillybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowdrake » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:08 am

cookies n' cream
Keks // "cookie" in German
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slabby » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:35 am

Cookies n Cream
Username:
EyePudding
Name: Domino ~ Black and white also spotted like a domino. An its gender neutral.
Slabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:54 am

name- Clarence
gender- male
bell- he used to visit his uncles farm a lot, and they had a cow that was a prize winner show cow, and it wore the bell. he grew very close to the cow and it becames like the pet he could never have, because his family couldn't afford a pet,and so, as silly at it seemed, he kept the bell to remember her when she died.

bottom
name- foxglove
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .zombie » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:55 am

username- grr.
name of second cupkit- spoon
Tess || She/ Her || Teen

Hello! My name is Tess. I love zombies!! and everything about em!!
I like trading and gifting, so feel free to send a trade!

Trade with me!!
HQ Character Trade Thread!!
.zombie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gooey. » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:43 am

chocolate chip

name: pascal
why the bell necklace?: ever since he was born, pascal has been obsessed with sheep! sheep blankets, sheep stuffed animals, sheep costumes for halloween-- you name it, he has it! he loves loves their soft fur and big eyes, and feel like their shy nature reflects a lot on his own. he often jumps the fence to a nearby pasture to play with the little lambs and to snuggle into the warm sheep. he found the bell, disregarded by one of his sheep friends, on the ground near the baby lambs one day, and he hasn't taken it off since!
gooey.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paws00001 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:04 am

*for oreo cupkit!*
username: