Re: Kalon #800

Postby satyn » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:43 am

that shine though

mark, but I'm probably just watching uwu
status: moving on with life but I still lurk here <o/ been playing valorant + genshin + honkai star rail
[ SHE/HER ⎯ DV ⎯ MY KALS/CHARSKIMCHIQUACK ]

satyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:43 am

//slams down to mark
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 22tabby » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:43 am

Markkk
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
being a sheep leads to boredom, being a wolf leads to loneliness. one must choose their fate carefully.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

"what i do is temporary, but what i leave behind is forever." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - Alice - » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:43 am

watching XD
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
hey everyone! I am slowly quitting chicken smoothie [something
I've been saying for the last 3years pff]
and am slowly trading
everything for art or ocs! your welcome to dm me for art or oc
sales but I also have forums linked to below with all info :3

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
- Alice -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starshine, » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:44 am

mark ;o;
delete account please
starshine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myu18 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:44 am

mark!!
I am but a dweller
myu18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby castiiian » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:45 am

just here to watch :^0c
Last edited by castiiian on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxx
xxx
xxx ⚝ copycat tryna cop my m͙̥ạ͕̠͕͚̲n̫̺̬̺̩͇͕n͉̩̠͚̠̲͓er̠ ⚝
↝↝↝ watch your back when you can't watch mine !!!

╔══════════════════════╗

xxxx
CAST | he/they | catboy, gamer, eclown
  • discord + toyhou.se: castiiian
    i read all pms, but don't always reply,
    pls poke me if u need a response!

╚══════════════════════╝
xxx ⚝ copycat tryna cop my g̖̖̥̲̦̟alm̯͍̹͚̘o͙r̦͚ ⚝
↝↝↝ why so sad, bunny? can't have mine !!!
castiiian
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leverage » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:45 am

mark, probably just to watch but you never know~

mod of the caaa │ graduate student │ lesbian │ she/her
entomology | equestrian | artist | bone and fossil collector | gamer | dnd mini painter
art above by Y00NS │ avatar by MrBoodle
leverage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aeryn » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:45 am

mark
━━━━━━━━━
SILENCE
━━━━━━━━━

SPEAKS
─── w h e n
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FAIL.❞
▬▬▬▬▬
┌───────────
hello i'm aeryn, i'm a digital
artist and i'm very active on
cs so feel free to pm me.

└───────────
ImageImageImageImageImage
Aeryn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blimq » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:46 am

username: pastelllizard
name: mariana theoi halioi
about an adventure they went on:
Code: Select all
res w a long story about how;;

-they fall asleep in their bed, quickly, since they had a long day journeying through their boring forest. been there, done that, kind of thing.
-for some reason, they wake up in the middle of a meadow filled with flowers with only three things. a leather satchel, a handmade leather book, and a pencil.
-they had a journey, a whole day of walking through jungle, forest, ruins, and rivers.
 -they collect things along their way, interesting rocks, they press flowers, and draw animals / insects they see in the unknown land. they call the land zedd
-they gain a pangolin friend along the way, and decide to keep the little pangolin on the journey. pangolin's name is rei-rei
 -they find the pangolin while venturing through an abandoned castle with one cherry tree at its core, which seemed to have been empty and abandoned for years. the tree seemed very healthy, despite this, since there was a large hole in the roof shining light on the tree. the pangolin started following them, so they just decided to keep the lil one around.
-pangolin was illegally taken, and left in the castle a few months ago, eating the ants and termites trying to infest the castle.
-they have to climb across trees to get over a wide, strong river at some point
-night overcomes, and they set up camp in a cave with oddly comfortable rocks
 -they miss friends at home, though, and frown as the fire in the cave and moonlight both illuminate their sadness
-they wake up and they're in a hospital bed, and a nurse tells them they've been in there for days, washed up shore with a lizard that wouldn't let go of their mane and a somehow dry satchel. the lizard was next to mariana, and the satchel hanging off a chair in the corner of the room.
-the nurse said they called them the "god of the sea" due to their looks and finding them by the shore. mariana mentions how their last and middle name refers to the sea gods.
 -the nurse gives the satchel to mariana, and mariana finds everything in there. they're confused, though amazed.
 -the pangolin was close in the hospital, next to mariana's bed
-they don't know where zedd is, but they call it their best adventure, because no matter what people called it, it happened.
-they wrote everything in the remaining pages in the journal as descriptive as possible, and told all their friends, also telling them how much they were missed when mariana was "gone."

-the had many adventures after "zedd" a year later, though for one or two months each year they go without an adventure.
- they sit in bed with a blanket, rei-rei next to the bed. they're reading a page in their book as they think sweet memories.
-they wonder what could've happened if they tried to get back, but they say it's an adventure for another time.

!! or !!

-they have vivid dreams and thoughts, situations in their mind where reality, time, and space itself are questioned.
-they have a journal full of ideas that explain various theories about the latter, and one special day decide to go through with all of them.
-they go through five days of purely going through their theories, and each one had been proven false. they only have a few left, but they don't plan to give up
 -but they're tired, and decide to first go to bed.
- they have a dream about all the realities that are real, and how many "mariana's" in different universes and dimensions there are
-they have visions about how the earth is in these other dimensions, and see all of the good and bad in each of them
-some odd voice claims to be the universe, and decides to give them a decision to either change the present, or keep it as is
-they actually contemplate the answer for 1-2 paragraphs
-they realize they like their universe better, and have gotten used to how it was. they still believe that pollution can change and that kals can too. they see the good in their world, as if it were shining as bright as a flame.
-the universe is content, and so tell them the secrets that organisms can't figure out themselves <> aka time travel, how to stop global warming, how to stop all the bad in the world, etc.
-they wake up and forget all but one of the secrets, but they're breathless from the experience still
-they don't forget that everyone in the world matters. they didn't take that fact so seriously before.
-they get as many details as possible in a small journal, and always remind others that they do matter in the world. no matter how they don't think they do.

-later on, in maybe two years, they publish a book about their experience in poem form.
-it sold millions, and they helped many realize their value, and read every positive email they get.
-they constantly get emails about how other kals have the same dream, but one sticks out from the rest. they don't know why, but it seems like they've known this kal before, and that they've known them for a long time too. the email even mentions the feeling on the other kal's side too.
-they email the kal back, starting with "dear ...,
salutations. ..( add extra text, formal email text that matches kal's personality ).. i have a proposal to make. will you go on the best adventure of all in my company?"
-other kal replies, asking what the adventure is that they're referring to.
-mariana: "a friendship with you. i know it feels like we've met before, but let's start fresh...( more text )"
-other kal takes a bit of time to respond back, maybe a day or two ?? but they reply with a yes, and the moment mariana reads "of course, god of the sea." it's the end

**nts:
have symbolism!!
make another thread / website ?? prob website..
art. order & make lots of art.
writing lots of writing
theme song :: nattoppet
likes songs similar to :: general edm music, alternative rock,
lone digger (( GORE IN MUSIC VIDEO WARNING ))
has some kind of fear that one day they'll hurt someone.. again
Last edited by blimq on Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:36 am, edited 12 times in total.
blimq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me