My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Flight Tracker

Postby winter. » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:02 am

I can't wait! :D I am ripping my hair out right now! The suspense is KILLING me! :O
whose woods these are I think I know
his house is in the village though
he will not see me stopping here
to watch his woods fill up with snow

the woods are lovely, dark and deep
but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep

c h a r a c t e r s

i'm a lonely teenager who spends all her time on the internet
but you can just call me winter
winter.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter. » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:04 am

Got to take a shower. BRB, I'll edit afterwards.

c h a r a c t e r s

winter.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chara Dreemurr » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:36 am

Luminance wrote:I can't wait! :D I am ripping my hair out right now! The suspense is KILLING me! :O

It actually is!
im basically never on, so if you wanna with trade me or if you message me, be prepared to wait a while for a response. this account is first and foremost a personal archive for sentimentality's sake as it was a big part of my childhood.
Chara Dreemurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter. » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:56 am

Shadepup wrote:OMG! I love it SOOO much. I wish madly i could have him. But i have Sleeper and i wouldn't be able to win.

You know, you can have two now...I don't have one yet, but hopefully I'll get Spirit! However, I think it is too late to start on a form! You could try though. :D

c h a r a c t e r s

winter.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter. » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:57 am

mistystar* wrote:
Luminance wrote:I can't wait! :D I am ripping my hair out right now! The suspense is KILLING me! :O

It actually is!

I know right! :lol:

c h a r a c t e r s

winter.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chara Dreemurr » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:08 am

We should continue this on PM (Look at how many times I have edited it! It is INSANE!!!!!).
im basically never on, so if you wanna with trade me or if you message me, be prepared to wait a while for a response. this account is first and foremost a personal archive for sentimentality's sake as it was a big part of my childhood.
Chara Dreemurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoctorDraca » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:02 am

I leave this up longer than a normal Tracker Dog, and I come back to find spam. I am not happy, guys.
If you can't stop spamming, I will not allow you to get the dog.
Don't reply to this either.

I'll leave this dog up for a while still, as some people's stories are still a WIP and I'd like to judge completed forms. (:
------------------- ◊ -------------------
toyhousedeviantarttracker dogs
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stray Dog » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:29 pm

Name you'll give it: Karanthia Avinata
Reason you want it: I always dream of flying . . . so a winged tracker is just perfect for me. Also would be an epic character to rp in the tracker rp (I currently have WB so I need to get back to life again :lol: )
Personality: Karanthia, or Thia, is very serious and gets to the point as quick as possible. She is normally mistaken for a male and, if it wasn't for her girly habit of huffing and tossing her head away, she would possibly be stuck as an accidental-male . . . she finds humans inferior creatures, unable to sense anything or track even an elephant, Karanthia opposes them all except for Zero. Her wings are used all the time, for she prefers to fly than to walk and it helps her find things easier. Karanthia loves strawberries, her guilty pleasure, and also has a thing for kittens . . . although she is more like a bird, something afraid of cats, and also like a dog, something that hates cats, Karanthia finds their attitude of humans as slaves very amusing. She hates water, for it makes her wings rust, and is actually afraid of drowning.
Purpose: Karanthia was created to follow criminals from the air, tracking them and resting on the next building to hide. Her creators are as of yet working on a stronger structure of wing for her, so she can fulfill her main purpose of tracking criminals that had escaped from their country, heading out to sea or into mountains where others fear to go. Until that day, however, Karanthia has actually been deemed 'a failure' and is living with Zero, one of her creators' sons, who taught her how to fly . . .
Describe its owner: Zero Cross, age fifteen, a little scrawny for his age, Zero is continuisly bullied. His only escape is the sky, where he is free. Unfortunately, Zero was born a human, not a bird so the best he can do is climb anything and everything, which just results in more ridicule. Zero, when up high, feels free and normally will take a book with him all about flying . . . he is in love with the book series 'Maximum Ride' by James Patterson, which is all about six kids with no family but all with the gift of wings . . . Zero, who loves his father dearly but sometimes hates how he treats the trackers he creates, recommended a tracker with wings to his father. The result, however, was deemed a failure even though she was able to fly rather large distances, obviously not far or long enough for her creatos liking. Zero felt sorry for the tracker, while being slightly envious, so he asked his father if Karanthia may stay with him until her wings were improved. His dad, being a rather kind man, allowed this and Zero helped teach Karanthia how to fly, after reading all his books about flight. Karanthia is Zero's only friend, and vice-versa, so Zero always takes her to his favourite places, up high, where she first learnt to fly . . . . having Karanthia with him everywhere, protecting him from the 'inferior beings' that bullied him, has ceased the bullying, yet Zero still enjoys climbing the hills, trees and everything high, just to be alone with Karanthia and to day-dream . . . day-dream of the day when Karanthia can fly properly and, according to his father, the day Zero may be able to get wings of his own.
Other info: Karanthia is snobby, like a posh dog, but that is because humans created her and she feels inferior, while treating them as if they were inferior, if that makes sense . . . Zero is very intelligent and is fairly superior to most people he knows, but he deems himself inferior . . another reason he is bullied.
Here is an image of Zero Cross:

{(that is the image I use for Zero, but that is actually Belphagor from Katekyo Hitman Reborn, drawn by Misteor . . thought I should inlude that, but this is what Zero looks like :) The princessy tiara adds to his bullying factor)}
Alex --- Australian --- Male --- Pisces
Stray Dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainpelt » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:51 am

Finished :3

Name you'll give it: No-inejiki [No-iin-edge-ii-kii] (Noen [Neh-oh-en] for short)
In case anyone was wondering, it's a mix of latin, italian, and japanese.

Reason you want it: I have been stalking the tracker dog thread for who knows how long and I've finally decided to try for one. The design is stunning, yet simple, the lighter gray and black stripes give it some... added flair i guess you could say, i can't think of the word I'm looking for. Either way, his design is beautiful and the wings are an especially nice and unique touch.

Personality: No-inejikiji's presonality differs from the type of work he does and how he looks because, while he works night shifts, he has a bright and playful soul. Noen is always looking to have fun, despite his owner's displeasure at this, though tries his best to cap it in while he works, as he loves his job. His personality closer resembles an energetic puppy than a well trained police dog. But never let his pup-like aspects distract you, it might end your criminal career.
Purpose: No-inekiji was originally used to tag along with his previous owner as he went with the rest of his squad to disarm bombs, yes, bombs, and scout out abandoned buildings for any and all dangerous substances. For this reason, Noen likes big explosions. Sadly, his first owner was killed, though it is easy to see that Noen survived. Now Noen's owner is the head of police in Detroit, Michigan and Noen is their secret weapon. While the police squad follows on foot, Noen leaps and glides from building to building, flying for short periods every now and then to keep up with the criminal(s), even when the officers loose him. No-inejiki can track someone all night and in to the next day, as his endurance is excellent, and won't stop untill he is able to corner the suspect and call for back-up, which often gives the officers themselves a chance to kick-back and relax.
Describe its owner:
Name- Siniku Alfonist [Sii-nih-kuu Ahl-fen-ist]
Gender- Male
Age- 29 years, 15 days (upon date of death)
Appearance- Black, shaggy hair; stunningly bright blue eyes; 5'9"; pale complexion; round facial features; tall and gangley
Personality/History- Siniku was the original adopted of No-inejiki. He and Noen were a close match for personality, two peas in a pod, and enjoyed working together very much. The adventurous duo went on many a successful missions together, Noen scouting ahead for interference and disabling it before Siniku and the rest of the bomb squad he belonged to moved in to complete the project. Sadly, No-inejiki and his owner were not in the partnership very long before Siniku was caught in a firey explosion. Noen survived to tell the tale, but Siniku, sadly, was dead.

Name- Kinni Tripp [Kih-nii Tr-ih-p] (Kin [Kih-n] for short)
Gender- Female
Age- 32 years, 5 months, 2 days (Birthday- March 25, 1978)
Appearance- 5'4"; 223 lbs; shoulder-length, caramel brown hair; hard hazel eyes; darkly tanned skin; thin structure; angular facial features
Personality/History- Contrary to No-inejiki, Kinni Tripp is a bit dull, she is stern and doesn't quite understand how to have fun. She grew up in a small town right outside of the busy city of Detroit and lived there untill college, when she moved to Detroit. As a child her mother was always away on buisiness trips and her father was a college professer who was always pushing her to work harder. Kin quickly adjusted to the life-style of "all work, no play" and holds true to that even now. Kinni is a very determined person, and get fustrated when she does not reach the deadlines and goals she has set for herself. After college, Kin decided that rather than become a cosmetologist like she'd planned, she would contribute some work to society and joined the local police forces back in her home town. Her determination, commitment, and reliablity upped her status and she swept through the ranks.

Before long, she received a letter from Detroit requesting that she help with the troubles of the big city and accepted the offer. Officer Tripp climbed through the ranks once more and became the head of police. Kin herself owned a german shepherd named Yuli, who served as a part of the K9 forces before she was shot by an escaped convict on a mission. For years Kinni refused to work with the K9 dogs, allowing someone else to take her place in those responsibilities. Then she met No-inejiki, who had become a stray after his original owner's death. Tripp fell in love with the strange dog-like creature and took him in as her own. She was pleased at finding that he was already trained, though his playful manner upset her slightly and she was always trying to get him to be more serious-minded.

It didn't take long for Kin to adjust her new partner in crime-stopping to her type of work and they grew to understand what each other wanted without communication (not that a dog and a human can have actual conversation, but still). Officer Kinni Tripp and No-inejiki have successfully worked out the capture of too many criminal suspects to count and intend to work together on many more missions.

Other info:
Story:
Noen's PoV, Before Shiniku's death

I know from what Shiniku has told me that shadows, scattered all over the ruined floor, were bending and twisting to match my form as I passed through, alert and wary. We were on a mission, scout out an abandoned warehouse that had once been supposedly used as a criminal hideout. We think they made IEDs, improvised, explosive devices, that's why we're here. I twisted, thankful I am flexible, and squeezed through a half-blocked entrance and stopped, the object was somewhere in this room. Grinning, I surveyed my surroundings and hop-skipped over to the IED, hidden away in a corner. Though I cannot see, not in the way most creatures do, but in my own way, my sensors indicated that this was the trageted object. It was old, based from what I know about IED's, and could still explode. Heheh, explosions...
I planted my rump down on the cement and signalled for Shiniku Alfonist, my owner, and his crew. While I waited my tail thumped happily on the ground and I bounced up and down impatiently. After a long while of agonizing, still, activity-lacking waiting, my master and his freinds came through the old entrance, clearing it for me. Or maybe they cleared it for them. I shrugged, it didn't matter. I trotted back out happily after getting the all clear from Shiniku, they always made me leave while they worked with bombs. I waited by the truck, stretching my wings, the metal on them glding smoothly back and forth. I laughed, trying to catch my tail which always seemed to avoid capture. Then, the entire building exploded into a firey mass. After staring at it for a minute, shocked, I felt as if I should be crying, but sensors don't have tear ducts, even if my heart was ripped in two.
I lay for a long while, sometimes sleeping, sometimes thinking, sometimes watching the flames die, but always waiting for Shiniku to return. He couldn't have died, he was too good for that. I lost track of the days, but Shiniku never returned. Eventually, as much as I hated it, I gave up. My best freind, my life, my owner, and my employer, was dead. I walked away, never to return.

3rd Person PoV, After Shiniku's death

The dark alley was dreary and dizmal, nothing but a tall canyon of boring gray stone walls. Down in the crevasse between the buildings, a dark shape shifted and let out a sigh, its long red tounge lolling sideways out of its mout onto the earth. People and animals passed, but none gave him the time of day, this strange, eyeless creature with wings of rusted metal. He was obviously unhealthy and unfed, his ribs were showing through his scraggly black pelt. It was No-inejiki, there was no mistaking him for another, even with his unkempt looks. He moved his rusted wings and they creaked and groaned, refusing to cooperate quietly. The black tracker dog groaned and got to his feet, unsteadily making his way out of the alley to look for something to eat. His owner had died a few months ago and Noen had let himself grow tired of life.
A woman in police uniform, her short brown hair waving in the slight breeze, walked down the side walk, averting her eyes from the sorry creature before doing a double take.
'How strange...' she thought to herself and knelt down, holding her hand out to the animal. It appeared wary and stepped farther back into the shadows. "Um... hold on, hold on." the woman said quietly to herself, digging around in her pocket. All she could find was a paperclip and vrumpled up five dollar bill. Officer Tripp squng her pack off of her shoulder and dug around in it before taking out a lunch box. No-inejiki watched curiosly as she disected her sandwich, and held out a slice of turkey to him. Noen hesitated, but only bbreifly before dashing out to snatch the meat from her and running back into the shadowy alley way. Kinni gasped, what a strange creature... She began picking pieces of chicken off of her salad and tossisng them to Noen. With the last three pieces in her hand, she put the lunch box away, swung the bag back onto her back and then held out one of the three.
No-inejiki crept out more slowly this time, took the chicken, and then backed up, but not quite as far as before. Kinni studied the canine, now very interested. She held out the second piece and Noen came and took it without backing away. Kin made as if to pet him and he immediatly backed away. With a sigh she tossed the last piece to him and went on her way. A moment later she was aware of a noise like creaking metal and the panting of a dog. She glanced back to see No-inejiki following her. Kinni rubbed him behind one of his tall ears and laughed when he started wagging his tail eratically. This would be the beginning of a long and wonderful freindship.

No-inejiki's PoV, After meeting Kinni

Wind rushed through my pelt as I dashed along the rooftop, keeping steady pace with the unknowing criminal below. Stretching my clean, well-oiled wings I lept the gap between onto another rooftop, landing gracefully and taking a sharp turn to the left. This guy was good, leave the hiding spots and head for home. He'd been running for hours, but no one got away from me. No one.
I play games while I work too, not that Kinna likes it, but just chasing people when they don't know it can be boring sometimes. I like to play a sort of I-spy by myself, I give myself a trail color and I have to pass at least one of those. I'm trying to get blue... oh wait, he's turning again. I jumped the small pass, I lept onto a building parrallel to his path and kept going, jumping over the gap between two buildings every now and then to freak him out. Oh look, a blue one! No, concentrate... concentrate.
Another hour passed and eventually he slowed, he thinks he got away, and I almost lauged aloud. Silly human, they never get away. I padded quietly as I could, flexing my wings and glad that they were silent again. He made the worst decision of his crime-career by turning left instead of right, left was a dead end. Quickly I hopped from the roof top and opened my wings to glide down and block his way back. I followed closely behind, still unnoticed, and he turned a corner. Finding a wall blocking his way, I heard him curse, then turn back and curse some more as soon as he saw me. It wasn't a very big alleyway and by speading my wings I could touch either wall. The man tried to force his way past, I bit him on the leg. He pulled a gun and shot as I pulled my wing in front of my face. They colided with a collosal bang, oh great, another dent for Kinni to fix. Speaking of Kinni, I called for assistance immediatly, I'd hate to break my wings.
I kept the suspect trapped untill they arrived and took charge, I pranced over to Kinni who rubbed me behind the ear like she had that first day, "Good job boy." This was great, I love life, and I never want to let it go.

3rd Person PoV- Present Time

A strange looking canine was stretched out on the soft carpet, happily sleeping before the blazing fire place. He lacked eyes, though bright red sensors were open as always, and the only thing giving away that he was asleep was the soft snoring that was coming from his mouth. His shiny, metallic wings were free of bumps, dents, rust and grime and they reflected the dancing flames almost perfectly. A woman in her thirties was sitting in a chair beside him, gently rubbing behind his large ears as he snored. A buzzing interupted the quiet and she checked her phone for a moment before rising to her feet. The tracker dog jumped up as if he'd never been asleep and turned his head towards his owner. She nodded, "We're on call." Noen grinned, his tail wagging, and followed Kinni out of the house, off to another mission.
Last edited by Rainpelt on Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Currently:
Fermented cucumber slices.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
i svqu xdu izu i mdex grhmu lxdgp umkvzhm umx sdt
Questioning my life >.>

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

:: get help || roleplay rules || image use guide ::
:: human charries || fursona/charries ::
Rainpelt

My pets
My items
My wishlist