Re: Plumerian #161

Postby extraterrestrial » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:01 am

I had had to go and was unable to close due to problems with my phone.
So this is now officially Closed
If there are any edits pas the time of this post your form will be disqualified, no exceptions
no longer active here <3

you can find me on deviantart ^^
here
extraterrestrial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby extraterrestrial » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:43 am

It took forever and quite a few people helping me to finally decide the winner of this baby girl, but now it's been decided.

First of all, I was stuck between three forms for awhile, so an honourable mention goes to...
key x
Although it was a nice form, the judges all agreed that there could have been more effort and that the art was very randomly placed. I do love the name you chose, probably my favourite of the competition and I like the relationship between the sisters but your form fell a little short.

Now since I was a guest artist I cannot give a runner up, but if I could I would, but the placing goes to...
purplesugarmonster x
I was really stuck between this form and the winner's form for a really long time and it took a lot of talking about. I absolutely loved the character you created and the art is simply adorable! A few of the judges sided with this form believing it should have won, but I really felt the relationship between the sisters left something to be desired. Overall a very good form.

And finally, after all that we have a winner...
.chamomile.
Your form was so well coded, it was really appealing and I loved the use of the art within the form. The character was just so cute and the relationship was very well developed. I also love the name (it was one of my suggestions so of course cx). The main reason I was stuck between this one and the other forms is the family and friends section, which I would like to discuss changing it with you or it'll probably bug me forever, so please pm me as soon as you can. Besides that your form had the most effort by far, and I absolutely loved it. It also won a majority vote when I STILL couldn't decide cx I'm excited to see Coraline around in the community.

Quick thank you to the pile of judges that helped me, Of the top of my head I remember kurloz, Rabbit ., mai-mai-mari, jensen ackles, puppyphones, katstiel, phale, mythical pancakes, uhh I think there may have been more but I dont remember ack.
no longer active here <3

you can find me on deviantart ^^
here
extraterrestrial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .chamomile. » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:56 am

Oh my goodness, thank you so much! I promise to take very good care of Coraline <3
Ah, yeah, I kind of made up random information with the family/friends section since I didn't know anything about their family, and I didn't think I would find any suitable friends for her in a short period of time. We can just ignore that entire section and talk more about their family ^^

Congrats to the honorable mentions too! I thought both of your forms were lovely. If you don't want me to use your art, just shoot me a PM and I won't.
.chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me