Re: Plumerian #100

Postby Snowseph » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:20 am

Dropping out, sorry! good luck to everyone~ uvu
Last edited by Snowseph on Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
    i'm not that active... i pop in every now and then out of boredom or nostalgia.
    i'm keeping my stuff unless otherwise stated.

he/they. queer. adult. multi&mixed media artist.
    discord: eat_plant
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Little Fish » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:22 am

Dropping out and rooting for my bby <333
Last edited by Little Fish on Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.

xxx Image

Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterstar. » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:49 am

_________________________✖_________
death to a l l that d e f y me. let them a l l b u r n
username- waterstar2002
name- Kollby Jack
meaning- Kollby is a name meaning dark or dark haired,
but kol mean charcoal was the reason the name sparked
with him.
nicknames- None
gender- Male
origin- Unknown, though his roots can be traced to greek
size- domestic dog
age- Unknown
types in- #FF4000
theme song- Apologize
I chose this song because Kollby is one to hold a grudge
and this song explains to the person that it's too late
for them to go back and fix what they've done.
motto- Be careful what you do, for it may end in death or
hurt.

coat color - very dark gray, gray, reds, oranges
eyes- red-orange
pawpad- fade from orange to yellow-orange
height- 5'4
weight- 120 lbs
scars- Behind left ear and various scratch scars
tattoos- none
piercings- none
accessories- Sharktooth necklace
birthday- May 22
birthstone-
element- fire
zodiac- gemini
symbol- ♊
life pursuit- to read the entire dictionary
vibration- powerful, demanding
secret desire- to find love
spirit animal- Fox

quirks-
Hates any form of water
Dislikes dressing up/ brushing hair
Very straight forward

flaws-
In his opinion anything can
be a flaw

phobias-
Aquaphobia

collections-
Stones/sharp items
biggest achievement-His biggest achievement was when he first breathed fire at his will. Kollby will never forget the day all pf his training paid off.

biggest fear- Kollby claims he fears nothing, but really he fears water, very deeply. Kollby realizes that the only thing strong enough to destroy his fire is water.

weaknesses- Kollby has several weaknesses. His biggest is, of course, water. His second being death. He knows that he will live on for all of eternity, but he still is weak when he thinks of death.

strengths- Kollby is strong in physical and mental states. He thinks with his head and not with his heart therefore he is strong in fights because he thinks not for the others family and such, but for himself. Kollby is strong in his fire skills, practicing often. He is also strong when it comes to insults. Since he cares not about what others think, he doesn't care if he's insulted or not. Normally when he's insulted he just shoots insults back.

first impressions- With first impression, from afar he seems like a decent person, but to carry a conversation with him is to realize he isn't the person you thought you'd be talking to. Kollby doesn't care what others think of him. He is not shy when he speaks to people for the first time, in fact, he talks to them almost annoyed for the fact that they had come to speak with him. Kollby puts himself higher on the charts than others.

pet peeves-
when someone talks to him randomly

talents-
able to fly
able to breathe fire
    dream- Kollby dreams to be remembered forever. He dreams to be known everywhere and by everything. Kollby wants to be the legend he seems to be. The sima able to control fire. He could see it in head lines. Magnificent dragon plumerian! Come see him, elegant and wonderous. He wishes people from all around would come and see him. He's working hard towards his goals! Kollby takes care to practice every day he has time to spare. Kollby also wants world domination. Kollby wants to say, rule the world, though he knows that would fall under slavery, he wishes he could be in control over everyone. He constantly tells himself that he would be a great leader, when really he would take control of everyone and use an army with a well paid salary to keep it that way.

ImageImage

favorites ;
      color -- red-orange
      animal -- fox
      flower -- FLOWERS?!
      season -- Autumn
      holiday -- Halloween
      movie -- Jaws
      book -- Bridge to Terribithia
      sport -- Football
      food -- Chicken
      drink -- Martini
    social life ;
    friends -- n/a
    enemies -- n/a
    ideal friend --
    someone who
    will worship him
    and never try
    to overthrow him

love affairs ;
    status -- single
    crush -- n/a
    dating -- n/a
    mate -- never
    likes ;
    - anarchy
    - war
    - chocolate
    - control
    - fire
    - worship
    - cunning
    - fame
    - fortune
    - world overthrown
dislikes ;
- water
- stronger people
- anything he fears
- people higher than him
- force
- fruit
- death
- country music
- surfing
- other water sports
favorite pastime ;
Kollby favorite pastime is heating his rock collections.

** side story, Kollby once carved into his rock ancient symbols that just came to him.

fun facts ;
    1. Kollby feels that his love of rocks comes from the feel of
    heated rocks on his fur. He loves the way they scorch parts of his
    fur, it's like giving him a hair cut!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Reminders- form layout and catagories by Dewey
Last edited by waterstar. on Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:19 am, edited 4 times in total.

┏─────────────┓
- why bees are dying
- what you can do
- green peace
- (my) kalons
- (my) simas
- new youtube restrictions
- trump delays bees
- why bees are important

┖─────────────┚

Hello everyone, this is Acid-tripp. I'm Water's younger sibling. She has since moved and forgotten about CS but is happy. Any activity on her account since around 2018 I believe has been me. I'm sorry for all of the people still active who wish to communicate with her but can't. I wish you all a great day/night and i'm sorry.
waterstar.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyger. » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:57 am

reserved c:

name of skipp
Last edited by tyger. on Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
marvel
agents of shield
kittens
dogs
howrse
jack
tyger.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puffee » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:59 am

reserve !!
Puffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drizzle » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:46 am

Ooh, marking~. C:
Drizzle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToastingCinnamon » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:04 am

The Ancient One
[url=link here][img]img%20here[/img][/url]
Let the
flames roar
Main Information

My Username:
    ToastingCinnamon
Name:
    Brantley
Name Meaning/Translation:
    Fire Brand, Field
Nicknames:
    Brant
    Branny (not many have the privilege to call him this)
Sexuality:
    Straight
Items:
    -
Birthday:
    Unknown
Languages:
    Russian
    Greek
    Some English
    Some Chinese
Song:
    [url=link]song name[/url]
Favorite Color:
    Raw Umber
Favorite place(s):
    Brant likes warm, humid places.
    hot springs, geysers, etc.

Personality
Loner • Grumpy • Wise • Calm •
    - • - • - • He is calm but angered easily •
Speech
    -
Flame/Powers
    He has control over the flames he creates. However, when he gets angry, he has little to no control over the flames he spews as he talks, moves, etc. His feathers grow hotter and radiate heat from his body and as he breathes embers escape from his mouth.(sometimes smoke comes out of his nostrils and/or mouth depending on how angry he is.)
Feathers
    The flames are an illusion to the eyes (hence the feathers never burning), but they act just like real fire. The heat they create can easily burn you, and the angrier he gets, the hotter the 'flames' get.
Quirks
- • -
    - • -
Dislikes
    - • -
Hobbies
- • -
    - • -

[img]art[/img]

This is a WIP~
Please don't use/steal/take my format without asking!

-----------------------------------------------------------
--------Image--------
DeviantArt; Finchlings; Characters;

♀ | ♑ | Straight | Nontheist | Pro-choice | Human rights | LGBT+ Supporter

Slowly quitting, will be taking longer to reply to pms.
You can now find me on dA

-----------------------------------------------------------
ToastingCinnamon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Lost soul » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:49 am

Username:: The Lost soul
Name:: Razagiel Azriel Btistoleq
Razagiel is chimeric, and consists 17% female, and 83% male.
The female cells have no gender effects.

The Ashes I make
My breath churned the rubble that lay before me. The dust stirred and shifted, mixed with ash. At first, I felt a pang of familiarity, but I pushed it back and pulled my forepaws to my chest, then pushed the ground away from me, sitting up to bask in the sickly harsh light of day. Orbs of orange raked over the scene before me, my eyes searching the desolate wasteland I had created. A forest once before. A great, towering, flourishing, prospering patch of beautiful nature, now reduced to charred stumps, blackened scars of ash and soot, and the occasional patch of unscorched earth with severely dehydrated grass. Stretching my wings, I felt my muscles awaken and my bones crackled back to life. Sleeping on the ground was not too comfortable, but there wasn't much choice in a bed right now.

No Guilt, no Remorse

No guilt sparked inside of me as my eyes looked over the empty graveyard I had brought about. I rose to all fours and let my paw pads glide over the blackened earth with indifference. The cracking of the settled char as my heavy paws cracked and snapped it open in weaker areas where the deeper earth was not burnt through. There was little sympathy for the land and it's unlucky inhabitants who had been caught up in the fires. My shoulders glided with grace, perfectly operational. My paws moved over the ground, unharmed and untouched by the heat. My wings held close to my body and my tail weaved behind me. I was fine, invincible, untouched, and all around me was destruction. No opponents, not even great mother nature could hold up against me. Her beautiful masterpieces became nothing at the mercy of my flames.

The Pride before the Fall
Pride welled within me at my work and a grin curled at my mouth, eyes filling with amusement. This was definitely a delight. A smug look grew on me as I admired what I had done, bringing warmth back into my empty husk. The mortals worshipped me as a god, even though it was ridiculous, it was beyond flattering and I felt natural playing the role. I was king, but now, I am alone. I had to leave. They went against me, stabbed me in the back and...and now I have but isolation to keep as my castle, and my subjects the charred, skeletal remains of my victims. I hate them... all of them. My paw slams down on the brittle bones, cracking the skull right open, the cranium nothing more than shards and pieces now. Once living and holding a soul with priceless worth...now nothing more than rubble and debris. Of course, this is old. I haven't been able to utter a wisp of flames from my mouth, choked by this betrayal. I have gone silent. I am left alone to think, and to feel so lost and confused. Everyday I just ask... 'what did I do wrong'? Nothing. They were the ones who hurt me. They should know better than to turn against their 'god'.

Born in ashes,
Brought to the throne,
Raised to glory,
Rotten to the bone,

King among peasants,
Bring out the beast,
Show them no mercy,
Rob them of peace,

Short Personal biography

I first laid eyes on a couple of siblings. They were kindly enough to take me in. I was but a pup and they raised and nurtured me as best they could. Of course, what could one do with a unruly brat who lit everything on fire, and could fly? It was like trying to keep a volcano from erupting. Tantrums were a nightmare and they usually were carrying around 2nd or 3rd degree burns after I threw my fits. Soon it came down to their health, or my behavioral issues, and they decided their health was more important. A wise choice for them.

Of course, it didn't help in my gradual rise in temerity. Soon, I feared nothing. Not scolding, not time-outs, not even death. I lost all fear, and in that, I felt invincible. Thus, my regards to higher authority completely died out, replaced by a self-righteous attitude. Of course, I'm a 'god' so shouldn't I know best? The others around me came to worship and praise me. Fueling my pride and power. I could do anything I wanted, and nobody could stand against me.

Though, as time passed, so did my great kingdom turn to ash. I found no use for anyone or anything, so I just burnt it all to the ground, inch by inch. It was... empowering. I loved the feeling of power I got, the high, the rush. It was amazing, and I hungered for more. It was like an addiction, and I let my flames spew out and cover the land. Such beautiful, dancing, writhing flames. If they weren't dead, they'd marvel at the beauty of it. Such grace that fire holds, and such hunger. Always feeding, never stopping until it dies. I will burn it all. I say what stays, and what burns, and nobody can say otherwise.

Then.... they reminded me of Law and Justice. They reminded me there are punishments for your crimes.

Stirring, I open my eyes to the harsh light of the sun and I look away, letting out a whine. The world shifts as the figure holding me close pulls me in closer and I turned my nose up, met by a rush of warm, smelly air. A cold nose touches my cheek and I let out a squeak in greeting. My vocalized consciousness is greeted back with a hot, wet tongue raking over my head. I let loose a whine, feeling my small head tugged back by the large tongue, struggling to wiggle away as the process is repeated. I retreat into the soft fur of the being swaddling me in their embrace. My face was buried into the being's pelt, but they continued to groom me. Their wet tongue moved over my back, lulling me into a serene bliss. For a moment, everything is okay and I let myself doze off.

Paws scuffed the ground as I crawl my way towards the smell of fresh meat, letting out wails, squawks and whines, trying to get to the food. I open my mouth as I try to let out another cry and feel something brush my nose. Tender, hot, fresh meat. My teeth sink in and I suckle the blood and juice from it, pulling at it as much as I could, only managing to tired myself out. The meat was tough, and it took a while to even bite off a chunk, and then there was the chewing. By the end of that I was tuckered out, and instead, I was fed something softer, warmer. The food was chewed up for me, as I was too young to have the raw meat off the bone, though the great towering giants who took care of me did not seem to have milk which my body craved.

No matter, I sucked the nutrients from the meaty pulp all the same. I tired easily and was soon back in the warmth of my caretaker's bosom, nestled close with affection an love. The thud of a heartbeat, the smell of earth and the heat of their bodies. It became my lullaby for many days to come, and as I grew, so did I change. Those around me held fear and wonder at my appearance and my presence was seen as a great honor. I was seen as different from the usual pups, and while I was no different mentally, I was physically, so they treated me different. Nothing like bullying.... but they were afraid and amazed. Some were my friends, others shrank under my gaze. Being treated this way, I gladly responded by using their intimidation to earn the things I wanted. It was fine and dandy. I didn't hurt anyone, I simply never fully connected to my 'friends', constantly disassociating myself with them. They were mortals, and I was a god. It started out small. Simple things like making up my own rules for games, having a smaller pup hang around me to do as I wished, and getting what I wanted, like first dibs on the meals, rights to all things found under my 'rule' and some bit of me being able to play with anyone else's toys that I wanted, regardless if they wanted me to.

The fire wasn't too big at first. Just sparks and the smell of burning here and there. I only really started puffing plumes of flames upon my 2nd year......

My eyes flared as I face them, my own caretakers turned against me for how I was. Punishment for how I was acting? What right did they hold? My teeth were bared, long white fangs glistening with saliva and my mouth opened. They stood their ground before me, facing me with no fear.... their greatest mistake. My jaws flew open and in rage the flames poured out. Their faces twisted from stone-set despondence to fear and pain. I heard them scream and I watched as they jerked back, patches of their fur lit aflame. I looked on over them with no remorse as those around me screamed and watched at the spectacle. The first time I had ever used my fire against someone with the intent to harm them.... at that moment, I held no guilt, and no love. Those I had held so close to me, now had little to no place in my heart. It didn't kill them... no, but I disowned them as my adopted parents. The siblings cursed me and left with tears to stain their cheeks.

No one dare challenge me after that day. I showed motive to harm, and to kill no matter how close the rebels were. I didn't need weapons... I was a weapon. They knew that, and knew it well.
Some would repent and cry, talk about a 'monster' they are, but I didn't care, and still don't. Was I out of control? Yes, but I hold no guilt. Am I alone now? Yes, but I hold no pain from it. If I'm alone, it's because I choose to be. The world could turn to ash, and I could starve and die, but not a single regret will pass from my lips. Some will say it isn't possible for me to show concern or guilt.... they may be right or wrong. I don't care. I am alive. I am invincible. I am a god.

I looked the part, so no argument came up when I took the role and did as I pleased. While I couldn't do much fire.... fire spreads. It spreads quick, feeding and eating up whatever it can. It is hungry, and it feeds until it dies.

Or so it is meant to be.

Things weren't meant to fall apart. I was meant to reign forever, or so I believed. I guess they decided they had enough.

Stirring from my slumber, I open my eyes to the dim, smelly, and damp surroundings. Lifting my head, I swivel my ears to listen, my eyes searching. The dull glow of my burning feathers give me something to see, but it's little to nothing. Something is on my neck.... My paw moves up to scratch at it, my nails scraping metal. Metal. I jerk up and the clatter of chains sounds my surprise. I am jarred from my confused groggy state and shock hits me. There's the silver flash and I realize where I am. Anger rises up and I bellow out with a booming roar, reeling my head back and letting loose as much fire as I can. Everything burns, right? The flames lick at the stone, and the dirt burns. Kicking, rearing and snapping against the restraint, my denial is expressed in my rage.

It took hours for me to understand what was going on and I was panicking. I had never been in a cage, never chained, never held prisoner or defied. How did I get here? Why was I here? All my questions were answered that day. Upon light flooding my cage, I looked up in surprise and urgency, unease crippling me from blasting out a command to set me free. I can remember the voice that came down..... so clear and yet it made no sense to me at the time.
"The verdict is guilty. You have been sentenced to death"
Guilty? Of what? I didn't understand. I screamed and shouted my curses and demanded answers(and to be released) but nobody talked to me after that. The confusion fed into fear and I fought even harder to free myself of my chains. I had never been punished for anything I had done in my lifetime. I didn't understand what was happening.

Upon that day, the day of my execution, I screamed more than any banshee, thrashing about endlessly, fire exploding from my mouth and my wings beating at the air as I tried to break my chains. No matter how much I struggled, they would not loose me. It was hopeless. I turned and looked as the door opened, eyes widening. I yanked on the chains, my neck having worn through the fur and the collar's edges had dug into my flesh. My skin was bruised, and I had managed to cut through some in my struggles, but the hysteria that took me had my continue. The adrenaline rushed into my head. My eyes held to the chains as I yanked, only to feel something snap and.... silence.

I woke up and I was in the middle of nowhere. Or, more specifically, I was sitting up straight in a field of grass. It was weird, and I was lost in a thick fog. I felt sick, but there I was. My neck still throbbed from the collar, but it was no longer fastened to my neck. The air was clear and I just sat there. I couldn't recall a single thing, and I still can't. I think I just managed to get free or something.

In any case, I found myself paranoid, and I fled the open field to hide in the shadows. They were going to kill me. They were probably looking for me! Whoever they were. My paws beat the ground, my eyes wide as I focused on fleeing. I just had to run. I didn't know why, but I had to run. Anyone or anything that got in my way was burned. Terror filled me. Everyone was out to get me..... I didn't understand.

Child of the fire,
The Great Dragon King,
The Flames and Ashes,
Are the Song you Sing,

Brought to Justice,
A blow to your heart,
A crippling wound,
Tearing you apart,

There's nothing left,
but anger and fear,
Hope and pray,
The end's not near,

Run Dragon King,
You've lost it all,
Stained your paws,
and now you'll Fall,

I feel so cold now. The fired died out and now I am but the embers, flickering still with the remains of the once fierce and powerful element. I can't bring myself to feel anything but this....emptiness. I'm lost beyond words. My mind is clouded with doubts and questions. I wander this earth, looking for something, anything that might bring me peace. Where my desires have run rampant, I lacked vision, insight and purpose. I did things just to satiate my hunger for the fire, but now that it is gone, I feel like a husk left to rot. This hatred and fear has festered for so long. the fear has spoiled and resides in me with a fierce bite. I hate them. I hate all of them. They hurt me. I hate them all!

Dragons are greedy, selfish, taken in by gold and power, and have a beastly hunger. They should've known better than to feed me what my inner desires hungered. I grew accustomed to having what I wanted.... and when they couldn't give me what they had done so before, they realized just how big their pet had grown. There's a reason people don't keep dragons as pets.

As you run through Razagiel's life, you can realize how these events have changed him. Currently, Razagiel has no solid personality. It is shifting, settling, not yet done shaping, and I could not properly explain how he was changing without voicing his story. Now, you can fully understand where he sits and how his personality is.... wavering....broken....

The wonderful piece over there in the different style is by s e v e n

Now you can understand my...predicament. I went into hiding, and still am in hiding. I keep away from people, but I savor and relish in their company. It's just a bit hard to deal with, having been betrayed so severely with no explanation or anything.... Without the help to mature and grow into my own person, I am left to discover myself and who I am without my kingdom behind me. Nowadays I hear all about the 'big bad dragon king Raza'. There is no admiration or awe in their voices anymore, just hatred, fear and disgust. Hopefully.... I can just stay in the shadows and be left to myself, hopefully not to die or rot among the ruins of my mind. I must hide myself, and hide well. I follow my kin, the true dragons, into the caves and trail about the broken ruins of castles, trying to hold onto the nostalgia of power and royalty that I miss so much, but I am so confused..... I don't know what to feel or do.... are they still hunting me? What is my purpose now without my kingdom? What happened that day? Will I ever return to the throne or am I cast down to the dirt forever? I miss my bed, and my crown.... I miss the familiar smell of warm, fresh, cooked food and the praise of my subjects. I hate this......I want to go home.... but I am NOT sorry.
I never did anything wrong.

Diet::

Due to Razagiel's genetic difference, he has to eat meat constantly to maintain the nutrients and proteins his body craves. While some may be able to choose their diet, Razagiel can easily starve if he is not fed at least 5 pounds of meat every day. The meat can come from anywhere, and yes, Razagiel was partially cannibalistic in some times to elevate his 'god' status. He demanded sacrifices, came up with rituals to entertain himself, and forced them to raise great statues in his name. Some still believe he was a deity and worship him like some satanic god.

Genetic differences::

Razagiel is clearly not an ordinary Plumerian. Razagiel is a hybrid, like a liger, or a wolf-dog. Of course.... He was not naturally conceived, and his parents are unknown. Razagiel just thinks he was born from a golden egg to be worshipped. Really he talks about it like a joke. He doesn't give a care who his parents are.... technically speaking he is partially draconic, but it was diluted in the process and he is not a proper half-half hybrid. Razagiel is clearly chimeric, this is because he is not a natural being and was just taking two infants and shoving them together. The previous souls of the children were harvested to fuel the magic used.

Razagiel has double muscling, caused by a lack of myostatin which leads to muscles growing more than they should. this gives him a muscular look and he is strong, but he lacks speed and flexibility. He is always stiff and rigid, not quite as smooth as usual Plumerians should look like. While the double muscling can be a pain sometimes, it also aids in his strength.

Unlike natural Plumerians, Raza can breathe fire. He has an extra organ that creates certain fluids. The whole organ is actually 2 different compartments where separate fluids are created and they mix coming up through the throat, and when they hit open air, combust and form into flames. Due to this, Raza's mouth, body, and internal organs are completely fire-resistant. Yes, sometimes he does breathe in flames, but they don't last long inside his body, suffocated and killed. When Raza was younger, he sometimes burped flames or when he sneezed a small spurt of flames would come out. Though, with age, he learned to control the muscles that control his fire-breathing. Nowadays it is nearly impossible to get him to breathe fire unless he wants to.

Theme song
I will not Bow by Breaking Benjamin,
and with a dash of
Rasputin by Boney M.

Even in the end, a stubborn king, his legend of blood, hundreds upon thousands of lives ruined, a great tyranny, a bitter resolution, a scary face, and the world just....forgets him.
Originally, he was meant to be a great protector, but instead, he just caused suffering.

Unused art::
Last edited by The Lost soul on Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:26 am, edited 34 times in total.
-adult-asocial(likely schizoid)-
DA
No art trades.
Commissions are Closed

sick.
The Lost soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Micki. » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:26 pm

I have most of my form finished, but I am unable to post it due to very limited internet access and a family emergency/crisis. I regret this a lot, but I guess I'll have to be dropping out. Good luck to everyone and I know this beauty will go to an amazing home! <3
Last edited by Micki. on Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    x
    Micki • she / her • slytherin • shy n stressed
    young adult • college student • EST timezone

BLM donation adopts !!

sig forever a wip bc lazy
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups