Username:
Emily.

Name:
Kojac

Personality:
Life is a battle field...

Story:
Introduction...

Kojac used to be a kiamara that worked with people for justice. I guess you could figure him like a "Police Kia". As funny as that may sound, he was left behind. His story is very, very depressing. He was trained for a long time. For years it seemed. They started him out small, running through tires and fetching squeaky toys to being a young adult and running into a controlled fire for anything his trainer was demanding him to find. Even though the hard core training is the most amusing to talk about, he was also taught certain commands in different languages. One of those commands was "Aus", which is German. "Let go" is what this word means in the English language.
Kojac's Story...

With any sad story comes a cold, rainy night with some bad situation. Kojac had the most important job of his whole career. A rather famous man with a beautiful family had his home broken into by envious, greedy men. They snuck in when the night was pitch black, as the moon was only a slit. The cops knew they couldnt get in with what they had with them, and the robbers had no idea of there presence. They managed to sneak Kojak in through a window which the robbers had left open. He lightly padded through the house on his hinges until he came to a room without a single light on. He couldnt see a thing, but he sure could sense someone in there. He crept quietly into the room and sniffed the air softly, there was no way he was going to let his team down tonight. Suddenly he felt a hand brush up against him and in an instant, he flipped around with a loud agressive bark and snapped the arm in between his teeth. Cops had started to pile in once the sound of his thunderous bark was heard. Kojac was unsure of his decision once he heard a high pitched wail in the darkness of the room. A ill feeling filled his chest. He slowly put his ears back and his tail between his legs, unsure if he had attacked the right person...The traumatized wails and screams continued, but Kojac held on. He wanted to wait for his partners command before he did a thing more. Suddenly the lights of the room flashed on and the walls became a pastel pink, the carpet peachy...Except for a few blood spots which started to spill onto the soft fluffy floor. He looked up to see who he had clenched inbetween his teeth, only to see the traumatized face of a small girl. In his sudden panic he yanked backwards, but his jaw was locked onto the youngster. He heard the anger in his partners voice when he yelled "AUS!" as loud and demanding as he was able. Kojac tried and tried again to let go of the small infants arm, but even with all his might, he was unable...After this, he was abandoned by the team, and he has lived on his own in the wild, and has used his skills to survive some of the most impossible conditions.
Last edited by The Glass Doe on Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
No matter who you are,
what you look like, or where you're from...
You deserve love & acceptance
just like anyone else!

-Michigan-
The Glass Doe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #392 UFA

Postby Rockpelt » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:29 pm

Reserved. ;u;
Eep, I've found my hands-down absolutely
completely and utterly dream Kiamara. I'm
willing to give everything I own for this little
guy; ANYTHING. I'm looking for any and all
art that can be offered, and a PM would be
much appreciated of you can help me. <3

ART TRADES WANTED!
Rockpelt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmineflyer » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:33 pm

Sorry, I'm dropping, lost connection. Good luck to all!
Last edited by carmineflyer on Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Links
My DA
My FR
Ask.fm

activity will be sporadic,
there's just a lot of things coming up in life right now
carmineflyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunar-lynx » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:41 pm

oh my, reserve ;3;
i really hope i have a chance to complete this
this babe is a beauty

The Soldier

username:
name: After some thought, I have decide to name this beautiful kia Anja, after my father's German Shepherd. I was told it was a German name that meant Grace, however I cannot find anything online that says this is what it means. Regardless, I love this name and I do believe it suits her well.
personality:
story: ***

I have to drop out :'c
I really, truly am so very much in love with this babe
But with all this tough competition and all the time restraints I have with everything going on at home and at school..
I'm just not going to be able to make a decent form..
I wish you all the best of luck!
Such a beauty,
I hope she, or he, finds the perfect home <3
Last edited by lunar-lynx on Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:03 am, edited 5 times in total.
ImagexxxxxImagexxxxImagexxxxImage
Cats, Video Games, and Game of Thrones obsessed. xxxxx >>> xxxxx deviantart . tumblr . characters . cedarclan (stars)
lunar-lynx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Vixen's Form

Postby Shaynn » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:54 pm

I hope you enjoy my form! This is a website because it will make it much easier for you to understand. If I do not win the website will be taken down immediately.

Even though it most likely won't be seen by any other contestants, good luck all!
Last edited by Shaynn on Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ™๏ฝŽ๏ฝŽ------
    [ intj ] โ€ข [ โ™€ ] โ€ข [ dA ]
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

S แด แด แด‡ แด› ษช แด แด‡ s . . . you just have to
take a
--แด แด แด แด‡ ษด แด›--to--ส€ แด‡ สŸ แด€ x.

ส™ ส€ แด‡ แด€ แด› สœ แด‡; find a ส™ แด‡ แด€ แดœ แด› ษช า“ แดœ สŸ
-------------------place . . .

and not แด› สœ ษช ษด แด‹.
Shaynn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vordic. » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:55 pm

๏ผฏ๏ฝŽ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ™ ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ… ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ„ ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ–๏ฝ… ๏ฝ“๏ฝ…๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ… ๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„ ๏ฝ๏ฝ† ๏ฝ—๏ฝ๏ฝ’.

username:
Silverheart2001
name:
Silke
personality:
Serious, Headstrong, Cold blooded, Kind sometimes, Caring, Wise, and Tough
story:
Silke and her parents are total differences. When Silke reached the age of two years, she decided to go and look for her feathers. But, doing so, she got lost, and was soon found by a small group of campers. They easily mistaken her for a dog-A german shepherd, to be exact, and took her home with a deep green collar that matched her eyes. Her male owner left to join the military; even though she wasn't very fond of him, for taking her away, he was fond of her. So, she had to go out and fight for their country. Once she left she was to aus[let go] of her past life and turn to a serious, cold blooded war hound. When she got to war, it seemed so natural and familiar to her but that didn't last till shoots were fired. One of her fellow war hounds were shot in the shoulder blade and was on the ground dying. Quickly she showed her kind and caring side, her most rare personality, to drag her friend to a one of the american fox holes. A few weeks passed and her friend later had to be shipped back to his home, listing one less hound. When two men from the enemy team decided to invade her groups fox hole, she proves her toughness. A blonde male came into where two other war dogs and her slept, his pistol raised to kill. The scent of his fear caused Silke to arise and start barking insanely at the intruder. The male tried to load his pistol quickly but he was already being attacked by her and soon her fellow comrades. Silke returned home safely with her owner, but she was no longer only stubborn, but she would snarl at the smallest movement. Her owner decided to release her, and she returned to her parents with a deep green feather, the same color as her eyes and old collar, which she of course left, tied around her neck.
accent:
A very thick German.
art:
by Cocoa Studiosโ„ข

๏ผณ๏ฝ ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ ๏ผฉ ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ•๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝ“ ๏ผฉ'๏ฝ ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ.

Last edited by vordic. on Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:56 pm, edited 5 times in total.
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โœฝ [ she/her | vordic. | digital artist ] โœฝ
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
vordic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dr pepper. » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:35 pm

username: LoloPuppyLove

name: Chogicane (Chog-PSY-an)

personality: Chogciane is a brown, dark brown, and tanish Kiamara. She has a kind heart. The only one she hates is her mother. Her mother Aus her out of her house. She wanders the streets. She was adopted by a better family. She will NOT eat anything that has the color green on it.

story: Chogicane was sleeping softly on her bed then she heard banging on her door. She wok up in a instant and turned to where she heard the sound. "LET ME IN YOU STUPID GIRL!" It was her mother. She sighed and opened the door. When she did, she was tackled by her mother. "I do not want you in this house anymore. GET OUT!" Chogicane's mother did a strong push and she was out the window. She was not hurt because there was only one floor in the house. She sighed again. Hunger and sadness made her stomach turn. She had no shelter, food, or water. She walked along the streets, wondering if anyone will help her. All of a sudden, she heard: "Hey you! Over there! Come here!" Chogicane turned around and saw someone else, signaling her to come. She paused for a second. Why were they wanting her? She shivered at the autumn wind and sprinted to the house. When she got there, everyone was super nice! They said she could stay as long as she liked. She wanted to stay forever. ~ Story by LoloPuppyLove

ART:

(A little fail attempt but oh well :) )
Last edited by dr pepper. on Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
quitting chicken smoothie.

I am keeping my characters unless stated in their species rules I can't. I will gift the ones to close friends that I know will be active.

Do not ask for any of my pets or items, thank you.
Do not pm me. If i get one I won't read it.

If I lost a tryout contest winner is free to the art in my form. If I won you CAN pm me for this only reason. Title the pm, "You won!"

Thanks for being a great community. I did have fun.
dr pepper.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houndpine » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:47 pm

reserve <3

Oriยทon noun \ษ™-หˆrฤซ-ษ™n, ศฏ-\
: a group of stars in the sky that looks like a hunter with a line of three bright stars for a belt
: a constellation on the equator east of Taurus represented on charts by the figure of a hunter with belt and sword
: a giant hunter slain by Artemis in Greek mythology

dropping out to help a friend c:
Last edited by houndpine on Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
houndpine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gluue » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:48 pm

username:
name: