Re: Mako #9

Postby ○~Discover~○ » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:17 am

{- -- -}
Last edited by ○~Discover~○ on Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:09 pm, edited 41 times in total.
ImageImageImage
|Tatumn - My Fursona||Apollo - My WOI||Character Development
Going through some tough time in real life right now. Art will be slow. Sorry for the inconveniences
Dream charries - P.M Me if you have one and are willing to sell!
○~Discover~○

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToritheElf » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:58 am

Dropping out due to time constraints. Sorry.
Last edited by ToritheElf on Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

...Let it go, let it go~...
ToritheElf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kirarya » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:50 pm

I just don't have the time. D:
-cries-
But I must say, I love the palette! <3
Last edited by Kirarya on Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

seeking halloween items! trade?

ask!cavelingsdoelingspostas
sourcepermissioncoding
Kirarya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby az. » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:00 pm

wow what a cutie ; u ; i've never tried any of these adoptable things but i just couldn't pass this guy up<3

username;;
    Dave Strider
mako name;;
    Renegade (aka Ren)
gender;;
    male
art;;
    wip ;_;
personality;;
    he is very witty and sarcastic, yet always optimistic. his impulsiveness and risk-taking attitude often lead to many mishaps and disasters. although he may originally come off as rude, he has a kind heart and just enjoys having fun.

he is very gentle when it comes down to it, and even a harmless joke may end up hurting him. he pretends harsh words and insults don't affect him to keep up his positive attitude.

this gentle nature is easily apparent when he's around other creatures. if something is hurt or upset, he'll go out of his way to try and help--although because of his forwardness and rough appearance, he sometimes ends up scaring whoever he's trying to help.

more than anything, he wants everyone to just be happy and enjoy life, so he'll often try to persuade his friends to try something new.

+his favorite things include lying in the sun and exploring nature, along with shallow water and music.
    -he cannot stand deliberate rudeness--he doesn't understand how others can be so cruel to each other. he has a strong dislike of discrimination and arrogance.

|-commissions: open
|-requests: closed
|-art trades: ask
|-acnl dc: 4900 - 4395 - 2809

|-art contest - win a red toxic/'09 UR dog!

|-tumblr
|-fanfiction
az.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Narwhals. » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:29 am

Hey there everybody! I own Mako #11, Leon, and was wondering if the winner of this contest would like them to be brothers or sister and brother? Jus a suggestion. Good luck to everybody.
███████ Narwhals. ████████████ █████ ██████ █████
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
.........▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

CIRCLE is round.
it has NO end.
and that's how LONG
i'll be your FRIEND.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
...............................my baby boy
PLEASE PM ME IF YOU CAN DRAW KIAMARAS!

Narwhals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sweetypie. » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:43 am

Username:
Sweetypie

Mako Name:
Ripcurl

Art:
By me: [1] [2]
By ♥♦♫ SilverRose ♫♦♥
Ɩ'м.βяσκɛи~
By Hawaiianbabidoll
By Donat
By Greeenspice
By Raelynn
By Nixie.

Personality:

Positives
-Adventureous
-Strong
-Loving
-Popular
-Athletic

Neutral
-Curious
-Selfless
-Rambunctious
-Warm-hearted
-Trusting

Negatives
-Sarcastic
-Ridgid
-Naive
-Picky
-Talkative

-Arts and Crafts
-Music
-Fun Accessories
-Rain

Dislikes
-Feathers
-Greasy Things
-Long Nails
-Snow
-Tight Clothes

Quirks
-Hates brackish water
-Jumps over doorways
-Avoids small animals
-Can't sleep alone
-Collects incessantly

Special Box:
You may have heard of something like this before, but Ripcurl has a small jewelry box that's been decorated with shells, and in it he keeps his small, most prized possessions. I've listed below each item that's special to this sentimental Makoatl.
-A black pearl
-A Meglodon tooth
-His tail charm (when it isn't worn)
-His coin collection
-A journal
-Vending machine toys
-bazooka gum rappers
-Earbuds
-Chocolate
-Birthday cards

Story:

Once upon a time, in a land not too far away, a girl lived in a small cottage by the sea. Surprisingly, that girl would actually happen to be me, so let me tell you my story. The girl could look out her window and saw the entire ocean from there; the beach, and rocks her house was perched on included. Her parents were somewhat of sticklers for safety, and they kept her locked up inside all day, except for school, told only to watch the beautiful ocean go by. She sat in a chair by her window all day, elbows propping up chin on the window sill, a grim and dull look on her face. She suddenly perked up, as she believed she had just seen the head of a dog pop out of the water, only to go back under a second later.

Their family had never owned a dog, mother thought they were too dangerous to keep. Personally, I didn't think so, and now here one was, drowning just out of my reach. "I have to do something." She mumbled to herself. She jumped up, pushing the chair out of her way, and ran for her boots. She slid them on, quickly returning to the window. She slid the lock gently, as to not alarm her parents of her plot, and ever-so-quietly opened the window to its fullest. The looked cautiously, and swung a leg out the window, grabbing onto the trellis with one hand. She pulled out the rest of her body, and began the decent.

Undoubtedly, you will get tired of me saying she all the time, so why don't I tell you her name? Her name is Blair, but her parents and the few others she knows all calls her Sweetypie, Sweety for short. So, let us continue. Sweety ascended clumsily down the trellis, and when she finally discovered the ground, she found it much to slippery for her liking. She removed her boots and socks, going down to bare feet, and made her way down the rocks towards the beach, eyes still locked on the spot where she had seen the dog.

When she reached the beach, Sweety ran strait for the water, only to stop dead in her tracks at its edge, the tips of waves just reaching her furthest toes. What was I thinking? She went over this over and over in her head, just after remembering that she'd never swam in the ocean before. But it can't be that different from the pool we swim in at school. she knew she had to try, knowing that dog was out there, and began making her way into the water, slowly getting deeper as she transcended into the unknown thy had been kept from her for a lifetime.

When Sweety could no longer touch the sand with her toes and keep her head up, and the waves were crashing into her face, she positioned her self to where she was parallel to the sea bottom, and began swimming out. It wasn't tiring at all; the butterfly stroke was one they often did at school for close to an hour at a time every other day. She kept a steady pace, untiring and relentless in her movements. She knew she would keep going until she either found the dog or couldn't possibly swim any longer.

She got out a long ways from the beach and became quite worried, thinking now that the dog could have only been a figment of her imagination. Then, out of the blue (literally), the head popped up again. This time, she resisted the urge to scream. She wasn't looking into the eyes of a harmless retriever, but rather a huge, water-logged wolf bearing teeth larger than my fingers, sharp to a point and triangular, like a shark would have in his mouth. She only hoped he didn't have three-hundred of them as well.

The last thing I saw we're those unusual pink horns and bright green hair before I turned to the beach, I began swimming as fast as I could, trying so hard to get away. I probably drank too much seawater, now I'm hallucinating. She tried her hardest to make the illusion go away or change, but every time she looked back, he was still there, following closely. After a few desperate strokes, Sweety looked back to notice something else; a shark's fin was just behind the wolf, and it seemed to be pursuing her as well. Her beating of the water got faster.

Sweety knew she couldn't out-swim a wolf, much less a shark, and stopped for a moment to look back. Just as she turned, a huge wave hit her, yanking her down into the water. She opened her mouth to scream, but the salt water stung her throat. She was to late trying to stop herself, and lost all air and almost sucked in water attempting to breathe. She sank to the bottom quickly, losing consciousness fast. She'd never been good at holding her breath in the pool. Sweety hit the bottom, and opened her eyes. Sunlight streamed through the water, relflecting off tiny particles drifting about, stirred up by the crashing waves. Through the light she squinted to see something coming towards her; it was a wolf with a shark's tail. Sweety shut her eyes and breathed out as much as she could, wolf/shark attack not being the way she wanted to go.

Sweety gasped, and her eyes flew open, and began flitting around the room. She sat up quickly, and was temporary blinded by a wave of nausea. Her vision cleared, and she saw she was in her room on her bed, looking at her two parents looking at her worriedly from the footboard. They breathed a sigh of relief when they saw Sweety awake. "What's going on?" She asked. Her mom took a deep breath, obviously preparing to speak. "I came into your room this morning, and I found you gone, with the window hanging open wide.

We ran down to the beach, and found this odd creature dragging you to shore, he wouldn't leave your side." She followed her gaze to the floor, and saw the wolf-shark thing that had been chasing her In the water. "Well, I guess we're keeping him," her father exclaimed. "So then what do you want to name him?" She thought for a moment, then had it. "I'm naming him Ripcurl, after the wave that helped me meet this gorgeous Makoatl."

Last edited by .sweetypie. on Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Misconceptions and Waterstar2002 [] Feel free to PM me about commissions~
DeviantArt
ImageImageImage
.sweetypie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby castiiian » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:29 am

Dropping out. </3
Last edited by castiiian on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxx
xxx
xxx ⚝ copycat tryna cop my m͙̥ạ͕̠͕͚̲n̫̺̬̺̩͇͕n͉̩̠͚̠̲͓er̠ ⚝
↝↝↝ watch your back when you can't watch mine !!!

╔══════════════════════╗

xxxx
CAST | he/they | catboy, gamer, eclown
  • discord + toyhou.se: castiiian
    i read all pms, but don't always reply,
    pls poke me if u need a response!

╚══════════════════════╝
xxx ⚝ copycat tryna cop my g̖̖̥̲̦̟alm̯͍̹͚̘o͙r̦͚ ⚝
↝↝↝ why so sad, bunny? can't have mine !!!
castiiian
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Synodic » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:35 pm

Narwhals. wrote:
Hey there everybody! I own Mako #11, Leon, and was wondering if the winner of this contest would like them to be brothers or sister and brother? Jus a suggestion. Good luck to everybody.

I think that's a cute idea :3 I will if I win.
Be humble for you are made of earth.
Be noble for you are made of stars.
Signature made by I am Lucifer ♥

Edwin Hubble wrote:Equipped with his five senses,
man explores the universe
around him and calls the
adventure Science.
Synodic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meku » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:27 pm

--- I used to---
bite my
tongue and hold
mybreath- --- -
Scared to rock
the boat and
make a mess ---
N↺w I’m
floating like
a butterfly---
Stinging like
a bee I earned
my stripes---
I went from ---
zer↻, to my own
her↺ --- - --- - --- -
You held me
down, but I
got up
- - - Already
brushingoff
thedust You
hear ---my voice,
you hear that
sound ϟ Like
thunder, gonna
shake --- ---
the ground

--- --- --- --- ---
-------------------------------------------
Username: Meku
Make Name: Kai. His last name is Reagan.
Why?: Kai is Hawaiian. It translates to sea in
English. Reagan, being his last name, translates
to little king. His parents had decided to name
him Kai Reagan, which would mean his first and
last name together would mean sea king, if you
were to remove the word little from in between.
suggest he was more feminine, Kai has always
been, and will always be male.

----- --- --- --- --- --- ---
extra #1;; personality

kai is a bit feminine. he enjoys gossiping with the
other makoati's, while sipping on a delectable
drink while watching fish swim by on the beach.
kai can be a bit timid at times, and can often
miss out on things he aims for.

Now
Last edited by meku on Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:15 pm, edited 14 times in total.
meku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me