Re: Blane - Readopt

Postby swag; » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:08 pm

not the jbd for me, so sorry!
Last edited by swag; on Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
xoxo - swag;
swag;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olivionary » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:03 pm

Name:
Blane Sonny Nauru.
Blane A Scottish boys name meaning Yellow.
Sonny A boys name meaning Son (Sun)
Nauru An island country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean.
Short personality: REDO
Blane is loud and proud, she makes alot of noise and is rather hyper, barely able to hold still for more than 5 seconds. Her fidgetting does get her some attention, which over the years, she has learnt to lap up and crave. She knows very well how perculiar her eye looks, and flaunts it whenever she can, she behaves alot like a child. Blane will have temper tantrums when she gets upset or angry, she dislikes being centre of attention.
Tell me about her eyes:
Blane has always had a problem seeing out of her red eye, originally it was just a darker shade of green and she could just about see. But since then her eye has got redder and redder. She has excused all Doctor's suggestions and walks around believing that there is just more blood vessels in her eye thatare nearer the surface, that would also mean they are gettingbigger and bigger. Blane does quite like the attention her eye gets her, more so when she was younger. Despite the abnormality and the blindness caused by her red eye, she enjoys life and all the bumps and twists that come with it.
Last edited by olivionary on Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
edon & shania pixels by syntheticfox - vern by loafhound - vern and laith pixels by rayxray

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━
olivia. she/her. feb 14.

"You're as subtle
as a wrecking ball."

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Shark » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:02 pm

Name:
Blane

And im Proud of That name!
Short personality:
Blane loves to make others laugh.
She likes a good Prank so long as t
hey know it was a prank afterwords.
She'd hate to hurt anyone's feelings.
She also loves Beans and she tends to be the
over-pretective-older-sister To Quinton.

He's a baby. He Needs my protection -body guard stance-
BC -pouts in Blane's pouch-

Blane is often thought to be rather Dumb or stupid.
But she is rather smart. She loves to read and learn when she's home.
Tell me about her eyes:
-What Blane/Other see-

Like Them? I painted them Myself. Takes along time to paint your eyes ya know -winks-
Blane finds her eyes silly and great for a good prank or joke.
She neither hates them, nor is she totally in love with them
and spends her time with a mirror. She finds such things silly
and a waste of time. She does like her eyes. She feels it
-what I see.

~I Love My three beans, but your wrong if you think that means Blane here won't be loved just as much. Once I see that character inside a design and have connected with it I will love that Design and the character I saw in those eyes even if she isn't Mine A Bit of my heart goes into Every Character. I'd be deviated if I was told I could no longer Have my Three JBD's And That would be True with Blane If I manage to win this Sweetheart~
Last edited by Agent Shark on Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

x Shark x They/Them Pronouns x
- WMEs - JBDs - Kiamaras - Hyeneas-
|Team Valor|

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

<Signature art + Avatar By me>
Agent Shark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oddball. » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:36 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
name:
Pastel

short personality:
Pastel has always been quite the lady. She's proper, motherly, and has a way with words. But, to truly get to know her, you have to look deeper than that. Pastel can have all of these aspects, of course. But only if you catch her in a good mood. And if she's in a bad mood, well, let's just say you have to watch your back.
When not in the greatest of moods, Pastel can turn into a rather sneaky, conniving, and childish bean. It supposedly "helps her temperament to improve" when she plays pranks on others and weasels around in everyone's business. And, when "alls well that ends well" on her side of the ordeal and she's had her fun, Pastel goes straight back to being the charming and polite lady that everyone knows and loves.

tell me about her eyes:
Oh, her eyes? Well, while it is true that they were both a target for bullies when she was growing up and a way to help introduce herself to new beans, it is even more true that her eyes seem to perfectly reflect her personality. The green eye, of course, seems to represent her calmer side;the one that is caring, polite, and creative. And, as for the red eye, it represents Pastels angrier side; the mischievous, sneakier, and even more clever side of her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last edited by oddball. on Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
oddball.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slurm » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:47 am

Name:
Blane

Short personality:
Blane is helpful, she enjoy helping you out and she is also strong, making many difficult physical tasks easy. Blane has a harder time with mental tasks because she isn't the smartest bean but she enjoy trying.
Blane is very competitive and she is also agile. Blane has good temperature and pain tolerance.

Tell me about her eyes:
Blane has a red and a green eye that are both very reflective and almost seem to glow sometimes. They don't glow of course though. in brighter lights Blane's red eye seem pink and her green eye gets a white tint and in darker light her red eye appears to have an orange tint and her green eye looks more yellowish. Blane is also colorblind. No not colorblind as in she can only sees black, greys, and white. She can see all the colors we can but her rods and cones are mixed up. Most colors look similar to the real color to her like blue might be purple, yellow orange, green turquoise, and so on but the biggest color differences are green appears red and vice versa. So Blane thinks that her left eye is green and her right eye is red instead of left red and right green.
deviantart

Marco
Hailey, Winifred
Horizon, Tadpole

-

Look at my precious children look at them
Oh no she is blinded
slurm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toccata » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:14 am

Name:
Short personality:
Tell me about her eyes:

reserve :3
toccata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Autotomy » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:48 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━------------————━━━━━----—•••——––━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Name:: Fishie.

Short personality:: Fishie is a very special dragon. She is always wondering over what she hears, putting it through rigorous tests in her brain to see if it's really true, or if you're lying to her. She also is extremely into supernatural and paranormal things, and is always seen with a small bag of salt around her tail and a mini bottle of holy water around her neck. Fishie gets bored very easily, and that normally leads to her learning new languages and debating with others about linguistics.
Most of her personality is attributed to being profoundly gifted – most mock her and call her a nerd, but she usually knocks back with a long and twisted insult in a foreign tongue.

Tell me about her eyes:: Believe it or not, Fishie's eyes aren't because of her parents: at least, not in the way you'd think. Fishie is a very rare victim of partial albinism, a type of albinism that effects only certain parts of the body. In Fishie's case, it only effects her eye and a small area inside her pouch(a white patch). Her natural eye color is green, but Fishie says she actually prefers the heterochromic eyes she has to plain eyes.

━━━━━━━━━━━━------------————━━━━━----—•••——––━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Autotomy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonskye » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:35 am

Name
Breeze
Short personality
Carefree.Daring.Lazy.Talented.Overconfident

Breeze is a carefree individual. She doesn't have anything in her life to worry about, in her opinion. She just "goes with the flow," as she would say. This does lead to laziness. When she's not surfing, she's generally relaxing peacefully. She doesn't really try, nor does she feel that she needs to try at anything. She considers herself naturally talented, which causes big ego hits when she doesn't preform a trick correctly. Because she's a surfer, Breeze is daring. She goes out of her way to perform dangerous stunts. It's a wonder she's not injured from head to toe already.
Tell me about her eyes:
Breeze doesn't particularly care for her eyes. She has heterochromia, but that's not why she's bothered by them. Rather, she's bothered by the fact that they're christmas colors! She would love to have heterochromia in different colors, since she finds the condition unique and very cool, but the colors throw off her "surfer dude" persona. She has the colors of a beach, the sun- everything goes together smoothly until you see her eyes. They're unique alright, but they "clash" with the rest of Breeze's beach getup, according to her.
    hi there

dA

... can't think
    of anything
    else to link
    right now.
Moonskye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby your conscience » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:02 am

- Name:
    Blane.
    { Though no matter how loud of long you call her with that name, she won't respond.

- Short personality:
    Blane is actually a bit shy (which is probably the result of having multicolored eyes), but once you piss her off she won't let you live in peace unless you apologise (that won't be hard, trust me on it). She likes making new friends - I mean, hey, who doesn't?
    { Yes, she's a shy Bean which likes making new friends. Is that weird? Probably not. She needs them to make her feel 'normal'.

- Tell me about her eyes:
    Her left /red/ eye can't see the color red, and her right /green/ eye can't see the color green - no matter how weird it sounds. When she has both her eyes opened, though, she sees the world just like every other Bean does. She wasn't born with multicolored eyes, no; though I doubt she'll tell you anything about that acciden--
    Oops. Dang it.
    { I've probably said a bit too much about her eyes already.
was a time i meant something here now i'm only in it for the oekaki
extroverted but not that comfortable talking with people only dm me if you don't do small talk i hate that send me a stupid meme instead
your conscience

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toady » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:39 am

narrated by the dragon
████████████████████████████████████

My name is Ria Idalia. Ria means small river in Spanish. My mom named me that because I loved to play near rivers when I was younger, and I was born near a river. Idalia is Greek for behold the sun. I was named that because of my bright personality and the sun on my back. Most call me Ri Li, so that's like my real name, it's used more then Ria.

I'm a little bit shy, but you'll see! One day I will break out of my cocoon and take the world's breath away when I sing. I'm outgoing and creative. My song books are filled to the brim with my melodys and two part hymns. I'm not afraid to take a stand and really change the world. I mean,it's been done before. So why can't I do it?

My eyes work like 3D glasses each lens, or eye, can only see part of an image, then they work together to create a 3D shape. But when I close one eye, I can only see in 2D. It's like my two eyes are one normal eye.

It happend before I was hatched. I was just an egg laying near a river, and that river went to an ocean that was infected with Red tide. I had a little crack in my egg, on the right. It was kind of windy and soon the wind toppled my egg into the river. The Red tide infested waters filled up the egg and got into my right eye. The bacteria made my red but since the water didn't touch my left eye it stayed blue.

My blue eye turned green when I was 2 and coloring with crayons. I was drawing grass and decided to make my eyes "pretty". By putting on "eye shadow". I started with my blue eye and went to far. The coloring got in and turned it green.

████████████████████████████████████
Last edited by toady on Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage

I just really like The Brobecks

toady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me